It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 21 Bookmark Thread
Saraluvspets

11:19pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

"I don't know, he walked off with Terishka," she said frowning at the cut. "What's your name? I want to thank you." She attempted a smile, but it ended up being an akward halfway smile. The smell of lion blood still filled her nose.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

11:19pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Kanshi laughed and tackled Saya plafully "of course you are! who else would be my queen!?" Kanshi said as he plafully tugged at her ear.

Merken laid down in the shade of a over hanging tree with a sigh.Terishka ran over to him and smiled "Do you think I will make a good leader!?" Terishka asked witha large grin on his face. Merken gave a small smile "If you can learn to use your eyes when your hunting, you almost got me when you pounce on that spot" Merken said with a small laugh. Terishka's eyes lit up "Really!? Yay!! im gonna be the best there every was!!" He said as he jumped around. Terishka stopped "Yeah my dad was a leader too! so that means im gonna be one too! What about your dad Merken? Was he a leader too?!" Terishka asked as he sat down, still a bit excited that he had almost gotten Merken when they were hunting. 

Merken paused for a moment with a frown to think. He growled to himself when he couldn't bring up anything from long ago, truthfully he didn't even know where his origional pride was or who was even in it. He didn't know why but all he knew was that he was Merken. "I...i dont know.." he said finally with a small frown.

Saraluvspets

11:28pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Dessen followed Merken's scent to where he was sitting. "Hey, Shii went into the forest, I'll go check for her in a minute," he said smiling. He knew Shii's secret and he apparently couldn't keep it very well.

He smelled Shii nearby and wondered what brought her back so early. 

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

11:47pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Merken looked at Dessen "Terishka why dont you see if you can go bother Lachen he looks a bit bored" Merken said to Terishka who quickly giggled and bounced away to jump and bother Lachen. Merken looked back at Dessen " i apologize for my rude tone earlier, i just dont like humans.." Merken said with a frown, he really hated to say sorry but he knew that he couldn't act like a cub and hold a grudge for just a simple misunderstanding.

Terishka laughed as Lachen pawed at him.  "If those humans had came onto my territory i would've chased them out and they wouldn't even come NEAR this lion again!" Terishka said as he held down Lachen's paw and nawed at it as if it were one of the humans.

Saraluvspets

11:55pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

"That's fine, I wasn't mad. It was my sister, Shii, mainly." He smiled. He was simply defending his sister. He loved his sister dearly and would do anything for her. Dessen's dark brown mane flowed as the wind blew through it.

Frightt

12:15am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Merken stood and streached "did you have something else to tell me? If not then i think we should hunt after we check on Shii" Merken said as he shook his head as if getting rid of a bad thought, though he didn't even know what it meant he just didn't like the feeling of a bad thought in his mind of humans hurting Shii or anyone else for that matter.

Uryu

12:21am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at shii "my name's Krov and yours?" he asked staring at her weirdly, did he like her? its so easy to see she likes Merken you shouldnt be liking her. He thought to himself and made a half smile also.

Saya blushed and looked up at Kanshi who was biting her ear then she tugged on his and flipped them over and pinned Kanshi down still tugging on his ear playfully.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Saraluvspets

12:39am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

"Shii. Thankyou Krov." She let out a killer smile. She kind of stared at Krov for a while. Then she snapped out of it. "Come with me," she didn't want his cut to get severe.

Dessen walked into the forest and looked back at Merken. "You coming?" He spotted Shii with another lion. "Shii!" His tail swayed from side to side as he ran up to her and tackled her.

"Oof!" Dessen jumped on Shii. 

Frightt

12:47am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Merken followed and watched Krov carefully "what happened? I smell blood?" Merken said as he sniffed the air for a moment. Lachen watched the two males run off and sighed as he looked at Terishka who was now trying to jump and grab a leaf from a low hanging branch. Lachen gave a small laugh as Terishka tried repeatedly to get it, not looking like he was gonna get up soon. Lachen stood up and walked over "you know you can just ask me to get you something to play with right?" Lachen said with an amused smiled as he was about to bite off a few leaves from the tree. "NO! I'm gonna get them on my own!!" Terishka said with a bit of an edge to his voice. Lachen was surprised at what the cub had said and went back to where he had been seated. He watched the cub for a moment and realized that he would most likely turn out like Merken one day. After another try Terishka leapt up and snatched a couple leaves from the branch. He puffed out his chest as he carried them over to a bare spot and layed them out ready to pounce on them when the wind blew them up.

Uryu

12:56am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at Merken and growled silently "its nothing maybe from the hunters."he said then started to limp back to his denleaving a trail of blood. Krov didnt think so but the kut was deep if he didnt get it cleaned it would get worse and he could possiably die from loss of blood from the cut.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

1:04am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Merken watched him go "You should hurry and clean that, otherwise it will mostlikely get infected and your cubs could be without you.." Merken said quickly at him.

Kanshi pushed her off of him as Krov came back in. Kanshi wrincled his nose at the harsh smell of blood coming from Krov "eww what stinks!" Kanshi said as he rubbed his nose with his paw. He saw that blood was leaking from a wound on Krov's shoulder "Oh! Your bleeding! what happened?! who did that?!" he asked quickly as he rushed next to him and looked at the deep wound.

Uryu

1:09am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Krov walked to a little pool he made in the den and sat his wound in the water ignoring the hatered of water he had to clean the wound. He looked at Kanshi "Slow down Kanshi i got cut my a hunter." Krov said as he looked at the water and took a drink and layed his head on the ground.

Frightt

1:13am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Kanshi walked up to him and looked at the cut and winced "oww it looks like it hurt, one time i got accidently cut by a branch and Teri cleaned it for me" Kanshi said as he laid down as well and rolled on his back putting his paw in the air as if he were clawing someone. He couldn't help but miss his brother now that he was talking about him "Hey can i go see Teri now!?" Kanshi asked as he rolled back onto his feet with a large smile on his face.

Uryu

1:20am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at Kanshi and nodded "go ahead come back in 30 minutes i want to show you and Saya something." he said smiling and looked back at the water smiling.

Saya got all excited after hearing Krov said he was going to show them something. "Really what?!" she asked excitedly and jumped up and down.

Krov looked at his younger sister "im not telling you just yet you gotta wait until Kanshi gets back." he said laughing and Saya frowned in disappointment.

Frightt

1:27am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Kanshi smiled widely and hurried out of the den. He followed the blood trail hoping it would lead to Merken or someone from the other pride that could lead him to the other pride's den. He saw about 3 lions grouped together and noticed one of them was Merken. He stepped out of the brush and looked at them. "Umm, i wanna play with Terishka..?" Kanshi said as he looked at one of them expectantly.

Saraluvspets

1:45am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Shii stood quietly and sat down in the water with Krov. "You okay?" She hoped his cut wouldn't get infected. She tried to avoid staring at her scar that she recieved from an infected cut.

"Merken, do you know that male lion?" Dessen asked from a distance. He could tell that Merken looked at him strangely.

Uryu

1:48am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at Shii "im fine." he said and stood out of the water " i think you have to get back to that one lion over there." Krov said in a grumpy voice he already thought Merken and Shii were mates so he tryed to keep himself away from her as much as he could.

Saraluvspets

1:53am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

"Why do I have to be with him?" She was confused. "He doesn't own me." She returned his grumpy tone. She frowned and licked her white fur. You could tell she was a little mad by her eyes.

Uryu

1:56am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at her "because you dont have to stay with me." he said trying to make a smile "i'll be alright go hunt or something." Krov said he would say anything to try and get her away he liked her but he knew she liked Merken and thought they were mates it would be wrong.

Frightt

1:59am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Merken looked at Dessen and nodded "you could say that, all i know is that he and his sister and Terishka's brother Kanshi over there are with him and his name is Krov" He said as he stood and looked at Kanshi and then back at Dessen "I'm heading back" he said as he motioned for Kanshi to follow him. Kanshi quickly smiled and followed Merken. He was having trouble keeping up at first but then he got the hang of Merken's walking speed.

"Teri!!" Kanshi shouted as he rushed over to his brother after Merken had lead him there. Merken sat down once more with a sigh and watched the two cubs. "Sorry i was so harsh to you earlier i just dont like it when you think your always right.." Kanshi said with a small laugh. Terishka growled at his brother "i do not always think im right! i just simply thought that females would hunt for the males, though now i know the truth" Kanshi smiled widely "that females shouldn't be taken advantag-" Kanshi was interrupted by Terishka "no, that as long as the hunting gets done!" 

Kanshi's mouth dropped open. His brother must've hit his head when he was a new born! He thought as he growled "noo cause if you do that Teri, our pride will be out of order! someone has to be in charge of the hunting!" Kanshi said as he sat down. He really didn't come here to argue with his brother, though it seems as if Terishka doesn't think the same way. 

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 21