It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21 Bookmark Thread
Frightt

10:27pm Sep 16 2010

Normal User

Merken sat and watched the cub pounce around him. "Whooa you have a cool mane, i want to be as cool looking as you one day!" Terishka said now knowing that Merken wouldnt attack him. Merken was tackled by Lachen playfully and Lachen tugged at Merken's ear. "even thouh we're older we can shtill play aroun'" he said with a mouth full of Merken's mane.

Merken gave a small laugh and jumped back away from Lachen and bent down as if he were hunting pray. Terishka watched him a few feet away and copied him and set his eyes on a small bug a few feet away. He watched Merken leap at Lachen and tackle him to the ground and they tas.sled around for a bit more. Terishka turned his attention back to the bug and grinned. He leaped at the bug as Merken had and smiled when he felt the bug under his paws. He looked up to see another male at the edge of the jungle, with two small cubs, he couldnt tell who they were at that distance but he smelt his brother close by. He stood up and watched them edge closer and closer.

Kanshi laughed as his ear was tugged playfully, he pawed her side and nipped at her ears and almost stumbled over a stick, but  quickly went back to playing.

Frightt

4:15pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Saraluvspets

5:14pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Shii watched Merken and saw how he was. 'He really is nicer than he seems,' she thought starting to admire him. She watched as the lions play and wrestle. She got up to her feet and swished her white tail. She sunk down as low to the ground as she could and crept towards Merken. She jumped up into the air and play tackled him. She hadn't done this since she was a cub.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

9:20pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Lachen laughed as Shii tackled Merken from what seemed to be out of nowhere. Lachen rushed over and grabbed her by the ear and started to tug at her still laughing a bit as he playfully tugged her off. Merken rose to his feet and noticed that Terishka was trying to hunt a gras.shopper. He gave a small laugh as he watched the cub, rump high in the air, try to pounce onto the bug.

Merken walked over to him. "Your doing it wrong" Merken said down to the cub who gave a small embaras.sed laugh up at him. Merken crouched down into a hunter's crouch, his short mane on his chest skimming the ground as his body became flat. Terishka copied him and waited for more instructions. "Then..one paw..after the other..." He said as he silently stalked over the ground and leaped at the others that had been tas.seling.

Terishka laughed as Lachen took a playfull paw to the face from Merken. He thought Merken and all of them were cool, they played like he and his brother did and he liked it that way. All the boring adults did were lay around and eat. None of them had real fun like these guys did. He noticed another gras.shopper and went into the crouch that Merken had taught him. His rump and tial now down and his body flat. He pounced and felt the bug try to escape his grasp under his paws. He smiled and let the bug go so that he could try again. He was going to be the strongest lion around, and the best hunter too. He thought as he went to try it again.

Saraluvspets

9:23pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Shii pawed at Lachen and growled playfully. She eventually got him to stop tugging on her ear enough for her to see what Merken was doing. She smiled as Merken taught the cub how to stalk the right way. She smiled and then realized that Lachen was still tugging at her ear. She gently pawed at Lachen's tail.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

9:36pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Lachen saw that Shii had smiled at Merken as if she had been a mother watching a father and child. He pawed her back and grinned "you like him~ dont you" he said with a sly knowing look on his face. "Dont worry i wont tell him, he's grown he can find out on his own right?" he said just before he was tackled by Merken from the side. He rolled on his back and padded Merken's belly as he tugged his ear playfully.

Saraluvspets

10:58pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

The flesh beneath Shii's whiskers turned beet red. "What," she said trying to ignore what Lachen said. Shii walked further away and layed down. She needed a moment to think things over.

Saraluvspets

7:39am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Frightt

7:46pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

Merken tugged at Lachen's tail. Lachen gave a small growl and turned and lightly bit into Merken's left ear and pulled him off. A moment later they were both sitting down panting and agreed to take a break. They laid down where they were, Lachen laying on his side while Merken laid on his stomach, head still up so that he could breath properly.

Terishka saw the female that he hadn't gotten the chance to meet yet walk away and lay down. He padded over to her cautiously and sat down. "Whats your name?" he asked as he smiled at her. She was white with pretty green eyes and he thought she looked cool "Is it hard to hunt for you? dont you stick out?" he asked curiously as he thought of how he and the others would most likely blend in better with the landscape.

Saraluvspets

8:34pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

Shii let out a warm smile towards the cub. "My name is Shii. It is very hard for me to hunt, and I do stick out," she said looking blankly at Merken and Lachen. She swished her white tail and licked her paw. She tried thinking, but she couldn't make sense of things. Was Lachen right? Did she like Merken?

Frightt

2:39am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

Terishka padded his tail boredly on the ground "so your Merken's mate right? he is the leader of this pride right? I wanna have a pride all to myself too one day and im gonna be the best king ever!" he said as his eyes lit up with his future self brave and strong. His brother next to him along with his large pride. He sighed and hoped that he would hurry and find his brother so that he can carry on with his great goal.

Saraluvspets

9:49am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

Shii hid her face under her paws. 'Is it that obvious?' she thought to herself. She knew that she liked Merken now, but how was everyone figuring this out. "Mate, no," she said to Teriksha pulling her paws away from her face.

Frightt

11:53am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

Terishka frowned "oh..i wish my brother could be here, Hes fun to play with and he would never leave me! Yeah we are gonna be the two best kings in the land!" He said once more about his goal "aren't there any other cubs or lions in this pride, and how come there are no adults? My parents got sick and.." he frowned and bowed his head at the memory. His mother had been a normal lioness who married a rouge lion. His father wasn't accepted into his old pride due to mistrust and unknowing of the lion. After he was born with his brother they got odd looks from many of the lionesses in their pride, though they knew that they were just unsure of their bloodline. Their mother got sick and they didnt know where their father was or if he were even still in the area. They couldn't take the odd moments alone with the other lionesses cubs so they had decided to run away and their new goal was to be the best two kings ever.

Merken looked over at Terishka and stood to his paws "Terishka come here" he said simply as he watched the cub bound over to him. "We can go look for you brother now" he said as he started into the long gras.s. Terishka smiled widely and followed. "When we find my brother can me and him stay in your pride with you?" he asked as he climbed over a fallen trunk that Merken had just gracefully leaped over. "My pride..? Um, if you wish, though i dont know what your parents would think about this.." Merken said as he stopped a moment for him to catch up.

Saraluvspets

3:10pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

Shii followed Merken and Terishka. She stayed behind thinking about what had happened. She gracefully walked forward and her tail moved from side to side with each step she took. Her green eyes stayed glued to Merken and Lachen. She didn't want Lachen to accidentally spill the beans.

Uryu

8:23pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

Krov saw Merken and then a cub with him "i see your taking on to much responsability for your self why dont you just give it back to the parent it will save so much time." he growled and walked up to Merken not knowing it was Kanshi's brother.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

8:48pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

Merken stepped infront of Terishka. "The same for you" he growled back as he noticed the cub playing with Krov's younger sister. His claws were unshethed but only to hold himself from tackling the other male. He noticed Terishka peek around him and give a small growl at the male. "Yeah!My parents aren't here anymore so shut up!" He said as he stuck his tounge out at the other male.

Kanshi thought he heard his brothers voice and peeked around Krov. He couldnt see the cub due to the long gras.s and frowned. He knew that his brother would be smart and stay away from a mean lion like this one, and he guessed as well that it was probably the two lions' cub instead of his brother. He shrugged and went back to watching the two males growl at each other.

Uryu

6:53am Sep 20 2010

Normal User

Krov looked over at Kanshi "Kanshi what does your brother look like?" he asked him then looked  back and forth from Terishka to Kanshi.

Saya looked at her brother with curiousity of what he was thinking. "K-Krov are you ok?" she asked.

Krov didnt awnser he picked Kanshi up by his scruff and put him next to his brother "is this your brother?" Krov asked

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

3:57pm Sep 20 2010

Normal User

Kanshi was about to answer him when he was lifted by his scruff and saw his brother behind the other male. "Teri!!" he said in surprise as he wiggled to get free from Krov's grasp. He dropped down and rushed over to him. Terishka gretted him with the same surprised face and they both smiled widely. "Who is this guy?" Kanshi asked as he looked up at Merken, who was still watching Krov carefully. "Oh that's Merken, he may look scary but he's really cool!" Terishka answered to his brother who just shrugged "I think Krov is pretty cool, he has a baby sister and we played the whole way here wanna meet her?" He asked as Kanshi rushed over to the cub, Terishka following.

"Hey Saya, this is my brother Terishka" He said as he smiled from one to the other and Terishka smiled back. Merken watched the cubs and sat down "Well this is a surprise" he said as he watched the three talk.

Uryu

4:04pm Sep 20 2010

Normal User

Saya stood up looking at the two brothers, she smiled "hi terishka im Saya." she said and sat down in front of the two cubs.

Krov looked at merken "mhm..." he said he looked at merken then back at the cubs smiling, but then frowned he knew he couldnt stay with the other lions he had to leave with his sister and go somewhere with more food and water.

Frightt

4:42pm Sep 20 2010

Normal User

Merken stood and turned around back to where Lachen was still laying down. He guessed that the cubs were going to stay with Krov and his little sister so he decided that he fetch Lachen so that they could find a den for the night. Terishka looked up to see Merken beginning to leave. He frowned at his brother before a large smile came apon his face "Hey! come with us! Merken's really cool you should stay with us!" He said with a large smile still on his face as he jumped to his feet. Kanshi frowned at Saya and back at his brother. "I...i cant.. i wann stay with them" he said smiling back at Saya. Terishka frowned and stared at the ground for a moment. "oh..but can we still visit each other?!" Terishka asked with a worried look on his face as if he were afraid they couldn't. Kanshi's smile grew "I'm sure we can just meet me at that big tree over there tomorrow!" he said as he pointed to a large tree that was hunched over, though not totally up on it's side. Terishka smiled back and gave his brother a friendly nudge before he rushed back to where Merken had went.

Merken heard small foot prints and looked to see Terishka back at his side. "I'm gonna stay with you and your pride okay?" he said with a big smile on his face. Merken shrugged "if you want" he said as he started into the other side of the jungle, Lachen rushed next to Terishka with a big smile on his face "We're going to find a den for the night you can climb on my back and help me look if you want" he said with as he bent down near Terishka. Terishka didn't want to be mean by refusing so he smiled and nodded. He climbed up onto Lachen's back and leaped onto Merken's back, who did nothing but glance back at him. Terishka turned to face Lachen as they walked "Merken's taller so i can be able to see more off of him too!" he said with a big smile. Lachen just smiled and nodded back.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21