It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21 Bookmark Thread
Saraluvspets

4:49pm Sep 20 2010

Normal User

Shii turned around and stared at the rustling bushes behind her. A male lion jumped out and tackled her playfully. She looked into his eyes, "Dessen! Dessen, where have you been?!"

Dessen licked her nose and swished his tail. "Shii, they brought me here with you. Remember? They shot us in the rump with those pointy things. I woke up in a crate, but you were already gone."

Shii licked him back and looked at everyone. "This is Dessen, my brother." 

((this is Dessen.))

Name: Dessen

Past: won't tell anyone

Mate/Crush: No crush, no mate.

Other: Shii and Dessen are brother and sister.

Looks: Dessen has somewhat dark fur for a lion. His eyes are a striking blue, his mane and tail fur are almost black.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

9:37pm Sep 20 2010

Normal User

Merken jumped at the sound of the new commer and instantly turned towards the male, though relaxed when Shii had said that it was her brother "He can stay with us if you'd like, i dont mind" he said simply as he started off again. Terishka had just pointed out to Merken a old wolf den that could only fit 3 lions inside, they would need to dig to fit the other two lions inside for the night. Merken started towards the den to begin digging, he called Lachen over to help him.

Terishka jumped down from Merken's back and walked over to Dessen "Hi! im Terishka, thats Merken and Lachen, whoa you are really dark" he said noticing how darker in color he was than himself and the others. "You two dont look like brother and sister..are you really related by birth?" he asked noticing the differences in their coats.

Saraluvspets

9:43pm Sep 20 2010

Normal User

"Yeah, we are," they said simultaneously. Shii and Dessen hadn't been separated since birth until now. Shii watched as Terishka and Dessen conversated.

Shii walked over to Merken and Lachen, "Need help?" She started digging with them. She tried to advert her eyes from Merken.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

10:33pm Sep 20 2010

Normal User

Merken and Lachen quickly continued to dig along with Shii. Merken stopped and went inside the cave a bit near the back and began to dig there. A few moments later he stopped and guessed that this would have to do for now, since the sun was dissapearing for nightfall. He walked out of the cave and called Terishka and Dessen over. "I need you and Shii to come with me to hunt a meal for everyone" he said simply and was about to walk off before Lachen interupted him "What about me?!" He asked with a small frown on his face. "You have to watch Terishka for me" he said as he looked from Terishka then back at Lachen who had nodded to him.

Terishka and Lachen were now alone at the den. "Lets go and look at it!" Terishka said as he rushed inside the cave, Lachen laughed and followed him inside. Terishka looked around in surpirse. The cave looked much smaller from the outside, it had been on the edge of a cliff, just big enough for 2 lions to walk in at the same time. Though inside it opened up into a large air pocket, with plenty of space for them all to sleep. He rushed over to a small little dip in the ground, and sat down. "I'm gonna sleep here with Merken what about you?" Terishka asked as he watched Lachen look around for a good spot. "I think..here will be good" He said with a large smile as he picked a spot a couple feet away to the left from where Terishka sat.

Uryu

7:15am Sep 21 2010 (last edited on 7:18am Sep 21 2010)

Normal User

Krov turned around to walk back into the forest. He looked at his baby sister and Kanshi "well we got to get going before it gets dark." he said as he walked pas.sed the two cubs.

Saya looked at her brother and nodded she started to follow him. She looked at Kanshi and smiled and pounced on him playfully.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Saraluvspets

3:57pm Sep 21 2010

Normal User

Shii and Dessen nodded. Dessen smiled and showed his teeth at Merken telling him to be nice to Shii, not that he hadn't been nice. Dessen's smile faded and Shii looked downward still trying not to think about what Lachen and Terishka had said.

Frightt

4:25pm Sep 21 2010

Normal User

Kanshi gave a yelp out of surprise and laughed before tugging her ear as payback. "You should come with us to the large tree tomorrow Saya! It'll be more fun if your there too!" Kanshi said as he walked next to her behind Krov.

Merken walked on towards the now almost dark, gras.slands. He stopped at the edge of the forest and spotted a antelope heard not too far away from them. He crouched low and quickly began to walk towards the herd. He spotted one of them near the edge, still grazing, everytime it's head would go down he would move silently towards it. A few moments later when he was about 4 feet away from it, he rushed out and leaped onto the animal, quickly digging his claws into the skin of the antelope and bitting it near the shoulderblades.

Saraluvspets

5:22pm Sep 21 2010

Normal User

Shii was used to hunting with females, and usually losing the catch due to her color. She followed Merken's lead and went head on with the antelope, biting it's neck.

Dessen watched as the antelope attempted to shake Merken and Shii off. He knew the antelope's weak spot. It was dangerous, but if he could do it, they would definately get some dinner. Dessen circled around the antelope and jumped on his back legs. His teeth sunk in, causing the antelope to collapse.

Frightt

8:02pm Sep 21 2010

Normal User

Merken jumped off a moment before the antelope fell and rushed back over to see that Shii had suffocated the animal already. He shook his short mane from the bit of dust that had went up when the animal fell. He sighed as he looked down at the dead antelope "lets start to bring this back i guess..." he said before he bit the back of the neck of the animal and began to drag it towards where the den.

Terishka laughed as he chased a small lizard up the side of the cliff. He tried to climb it and frowned when he didn't succeed. He noticed a small path that led up to the top of the cliff and hurried towards it. He looked down at Lachen who had just followed him out of the cave. "Hey! Lachen! I can see Merken and the others! they god one for us!" he said with a wide grin as he shouted down at Lachen from the top of the cliff. 

Lachen opened his jaw in surprise "Terishka! Get down you could hurt yourself!" He growled to himself as he found himself talking like a mother to a misbehaving child. Terishka frowned and went back down the path. Lachen saw the path and gave a small smile. Well that could be usefull when looking for danger i guess.. He thought to himself as he sat down and watched as Terishka found something else to do.

Saraluvspets

8:19pm Sep 21 2010

Normal User

Shii smiled at Merken, grabbed the antelope's leg and helped him drag it. A sudden cackling sound approached. "Hyenas," Dessen sighed. "You guys drag it, I'll defend you guys." Dessen knew how to deal with hyenas.

Two hyenas appeared and circled around Dessen. One jumped on him and the other nipped his leg. Dessen quickly shook the two of them off. "My turn," he said a devilish grin on his face.

Dessen waited until the exact right time, when the two hyenas were close to eachother. He ran at them head on. He grabbed one's leg, bit it, and then did the same thing to the other one.

The hyenas shrieked in pain as Dessen's teeth entered their flesh. Dessen's teeth hit something hard, the bone. The hyenas managed to get away. Their akward walk and painful cackles faded away.

Frightt

8:33pm Sep 21 2010

Normal User

Merken wanted to join in and help though he could see that Dessen had it under control. He growled at their annoying sounds as they rushed off and continued to pull the animal. A few moments later and they could see the cave. Lachen rose to his feet and rushed over to help them pull it. They all got it within a good distance away from the cave, though not too far away. Terishka rushed over and looked at it with a frown. "How do i eat this? It's way too big for me!" He said as he looked up at the others with a worried face. He and his brother were so used to eating small mice and other rodents that rushed around.

Lachen laughed and began to take bites out of it thinking that Terishka would get the idea. "Oh i see! so thats for bigger guys like you! I'll just go and fetch my o-" 

"No, you eat with us, just pick off what you want" Merken said interupting him as he began to eat. Lachen gave a small smile. "Just think of it like a giant mouse" Lachen said before getting another bite. Terishka looked at them and then at the animal and squeezed inbetween them and grabbed a loose piece of meat that was attached by a small piece of flesh. He yanked it and pulled it off and began to eat also. 

Saraluvspets

8:38pm Sep 21 2010

Normal User

Dessen began eating near the ribs. He ate mouthfull after mouthfull. With his belly sagging, Dessen left the animal and walked over to Shii.

Shii had eaten not too long ago and wasn't hungry. "Hey, Dessen."

"Hey, sis." Dessen had to ask her something. "Do you like Merken?"

"Shh!" Shii didn't want Merken to hear. Merken was the only one that hadn't asked about this yet. "Kinda..."

"Oh," Dessen had thought this was true. "Well, give it a couple a weeks, and you two might be mates." He nudged her belly.

"Mates?" Shii had always wanted cubs of her own, but was afraid that they would end up being white like her and have trouble.

"Yeah," Dessen said encouragingly. Dessen walked over to the large den and laid near the entrance.

Frightt

9:17pm Sep 21 2010

Normal User

Merken finished his meal and lifted his head when he thought he heard someone say his name. He looked up to see Dessen and Shii talking and guessed they had something to say about him. He watched as Dessen left and walked over to Shii "what was that about" he asked as he watched Dessen lay down near the entrence to the den, guessing that he had a problem with him. Terishka was about to rush over to Merken and Shii to ask if they wanted to play with him but Lachen saw that they were talking and quickled got in front of him "we should let them talk dont you?" Lachen said with a small grin on his face as he nudge Terishka along into the cave. Terishka frowned "aw ok" before going to his spot at the rear of the cave.

Frightt

7:03pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Uryu

4:29pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

Krov layed down and looked at the two cubs "you two dont stay up so late if y'all wanna go to that tree tomarrow." Krov said tiredly

Saya jumps around "i guess thats a yes." she said to Kanshi and jumped on him playfully and tugged on his ear.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

4:56pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

Kanshi laughed and pushed her off and tugged on her tail a bit. Today had been very confusing for him due to his big dicision on who to stay with, his brother or his new friend Saya? He had chosen Saya since his brother was in a nearby pride also but maybe there was a way to get all of them in one place? He cautiously approached Krove and sat down "How come you dont join that other males pride? Are you trying to start your own?" he asked curiously. He didn't get why everyone had different prides anyway, if everyone just stook together then there would be no problems right?

Uryu

6:54pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

Krov gorwled angryly he didnt want to awnser and Kanshi shouldnt be asking personal questions to Krov. He didnt like people asking about his life.

Saya pulled ?Kanshi back "Kanshi please dont get into Krovs personal stuff he doesnt like it too much." she said pulling Kanshi out of the den

Frightt

10:21pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

Kanshi frowned "oh..but i just wanna' know why? It's not that personal is it? Or at least why there aren't any others in your brothers pride..and besides one male lion has to have trouble hunting on his own right?" Kanshi padded his tail on the ground as he pouted. He wanted to know why or what happened to him that he didn't like to be in other people's prides. He gave a small cub growl to himself as he shot back a glare at Krov, mumbling some things under his breath that went unheard.

Frightt

7:29pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Uryu

7:41pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Saya looked at Kanshi "i understand kan...is it ok for me to call you that thats my nick name for you?"she asked then went on "its just something Krov doesnt want to talk about." she said frowning "and its best that i dont either." she said.

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21