It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21 Bookmark Thread
Frightt

8:35pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Kanshi sighed "yeah i guess" He stood up and walked into the den and laid down with a yawn "i can't wait till i get older, me and my brother are gonna be the best leaders of the biggest pride ever!" Kanshi said before he closed his eyes, soon drifting off to sleep.

((Next morning? yeah))

Kanshi rushed out of the cave in excitement of playing at the large tree. "C'mon Saya! Lets see if we can beat him there!" Kanshi said as he bounced off towards the gras.slands where the large tree was. When they got there they found Terishka already there next to the tree. "wow you must've gotten here early to beat us huh?" Kanshi said in between taking breaths of air from running.

Terishka laughed "Yeah Merken gets up early too so he decided to take me here, see that cliff over there?" Terishka asked as he pointed to a small peak over a few trees where a small black figure stayed laying down. "Merken said that Lachen would watch for hyenas for us! so we dont have to worry about them!" Terishka said as he grinned widely.

Kanshi laughed "yeah they cant mess with us! cause we're the two best males around!!" Kanshi said as he leaped onto the tree and puffed his chest out, Terishka followed him and did the same. "Yeah! and Saya can be the queen!" Kanshi said smiling down at her. "And she can hunt for us!" Terishka said with a small smile. Kanshi frowned "noo queens are supposed to be treated nicely and everyone can hunt together! not just females!" Kanshi said with a smile at Saya. Terishka frowned "Nuh uh! The females are supposed to do the hunting!" Kanshi gave a small growl "but males are strong and can be a big help to the females!!" Terishka growled and sighed "Thats not how my pride is going to be!" Kanshi growled back at him "Well mine IS!" 

Uryu

8:43pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Saya was growling at Terishka the whole time saying the the girls are suppose to do hunting like little slaves for the pride. Saya was trying to hold her self back from leaping on Terishka like Krov did with Merken. "My brother says its not nice to make girls do anything like hunting alone, Krov wants males to hunt with the females so they dont get hurt." Saya yelled.

Krov was sitting on a hill not to far away from them and could hear every word they were saying. He smiled at the words Kanshi and Saya said. He walked over to them a few minutes later. "Saya Kanshi come... we're leaving now." Krov said in a stern voince not showing how proud he was of Kanshi saying that stuff.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

9:00pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Kanshi smiled "okay!" he said as he leaped off of the tree and walked towards Krov with Saya. Terishka frowned "Wait!! where are you going!?" Terishka asked as he was about to jump off of the tree after them, but something told him not to follow them. Kanshi gave a small glare back at Terishka. "I'm not gonna tell! Until you can treat females nicely!!" Kanshi said before he walked off, he wasn't going to tell Terishka anyways because he really didn't know where they were going.

Terishka watched them leave with a frown. "..but..females are supposed to hunt.." he said to himself after they had left. He bowed his head with a sigh and jumped when he heard footsteps. He couldn't tell where they were coming from so he quickly leaped off of the trunk and hid behind it in the long gras.s. He heard the footsteps stop and lifted his head and peeked over the trunk. There was no one there and he gave a sigh. Only to be scared out of his wits when he looked behind him to see Merken looking down at him.

"You need work on your senses.."Merken said with a small frown. Terishka gave a small smile but it soon turned into a frown. "I saw what happened with you and your brother." Merken said as he sat down. Terishka looked up at him with a small frown "what do you think? Who do you think should hunt?" Terishka asked as he tilted his head curiously. "It doesn't matter to me who hunts, just as long as it gets done, that should be the same for you too if you want to be a great leader, though you shouldn't treat the females as if they were leader and not you, you should just let them be as they be" Merken said as he backed up a few steps. "Now here, we need to work on your senses a bit.." He said as he started into the long gras.s almost dissapearing as he did. "Just try and find me with your senses.." He said before he became completely gone in the gras.s. Terishka lightened up by what Merken had said, he knew his brother would get over it soon and decided to try and use his sense. 

He smelt the air as he had seen Merken do when they were hunting. He smelt many different sents but one stood out from the rest. He followed it's direction a bit and stopped in the long gras.s. He looked around with his eyes and everytime the wind blew, something would move. He of course thought it was just the gras.s moving though it was really Merken, using the wind to hide his footsteps as he walked around the cub.

Saraluvspets

9:06pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

"Nothing," she lied trying to change the subject. The way that she had killed the antelope was a learned skill. She was the only one that could pull that off in her old pride. All the others that attempted running at the antelope head on either got gored or trampled. She could only pull it off because she had to learn to kill quickly and take advantage of things.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Uryu

9:19pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Krov stops at the entrance of the forest. "Y'all want to learn how to hunt?" Krov asked as he walked in.

Saya jumped around "yeah yeah yeah!."she sayed and tackled Kanshi playfully and pulled on his ear laughing then got off.

"ok." said Krov as he sunk down low in the gr*censored*. "get like me." he said and put his butt in the air ready to leap.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

9:37pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Kanshi laughed as he was tackled by Saya and pushed her off before sitting up straight and watching how Krov crouched. He crouched down with his rump in the air, almost perfectly like Krov's pose. He waited for the next position with a wide smile on his face. He knew that one day he would be the best leader and would be known all around the land, and he knew that his brother would soon come to terms with him and realize that he was wrong about females.

Terishka jumped around when he heard the gras.s rustle behind him. He gave a small smile and bent down into the crouch that Merken had taught him. His body was flat, along with his tail, nothing stood up and even his ears lay flat. He crept up on the spot, paws sliding softly against the ground soundless. He leapt and was surprised to just see a small bird leap out of the way from him. Merken was only about a foot away from the cub and watched him. He had been right there where the cub had pounced and moved at the last few seconds. The cub was getting good but he needed to use his eyes and watch where the gras.s moves, not just listen for it.. Merken thought as he watched the cub look around once more, still crouched down, though not all the way.

Lachen sighed and got onto the small path that led down to the place where the den was. "The cubs had an argument i think..? I only saw Krov come and take Kanshi and Saya away, but i think Merken is still there with Terishka" He said with a small smile as he sat down next to Shii.

Saraluvspets

9:45pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

((i has an idea, what would be interesting is if Krov and Merken came to like Shii and then had a fight.))

Shii sighed as Lachen sat beside her. "Hey," she said smiling. Her green eyes were tired. She thought about the events and about Merken.

"Shii, what's that?" Dessen spotted something in the distance. A large cloud of dust approached. Yelling followed and they heard gunshots. "It's okay, looks like they're just p*censored*ing by," Dessen said watching the men on horseback disappear into the distance.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Uryu

9:49pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Krov smirked "1...2...3!" he yelled and andquickly turned around and tackled Kanshi and saya playfully laughing.

Saya jumped out of Krov's grip and jumped on him and tugged on his ear hard but playful.

Frightt

10:04pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

((ooh good idea C<))

Kanshi laughed and squirmed under Krov's grasp. He squeezed and slid out and rushed back and bit lightly and playfully into Krov's tail with small laughs creeping out of his mouth as he smiled still holding his tail in his grasp.

Terishka felt the ground rummble along with weird sounds and a loud bang here and there. He crouched down scared of what was comming. Merken smelt humans and heard gunshots near them. He leaped out and picked up Terishka by his scruff and rushed into the jungle. Terishka was sat down near the waterhole for a moment for Merken to catch his breath. "what were they?!" Terishka asked as Merken kept his gaze at the gras.slands hoping that the humans hadn't followed them. "They were humans, they hunt us, so make sure you never do anything unessasary around them."  Merken said in a deep tone that was sure to stick with Terishka. Terishka wouldn't want to go near them anyway. Merken picked him up once more and carried him towards the den.

They pas.sed Krov and Kanshi and Saya and he stopped. Terishka had been now walking since Merken gussed that they were far enough away from the humans. Merken approached him quietly "You may want to keep your eye out for humans, they were very close to us this time" Merken said to Krov as Terishka watched Saya and Kanshi play, but stopped when Terishka rushed up to them. Though by the time Terishka was about to talk to them, Merken was about to leave after giving Krov the small little info.

Saraluvspets

10:09pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Shii and Dessen bolted after Merken and Terishka. "Wait, they were just p*censored*ing by," Shii said hoping they wouldn't get lost. Dessen's dark mane flopped as he ran after Shii, who was faster than him. "Calm down," Dessen said basically repeating what Shii said.

((braindead XD))

Uryu

10:10pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Krov stopped laughing when he heard the gunshots then looked atmerken "yeah i know i heard." he said and looked at the two cubs. "Saya take Kanshi back to the den." he said has he ran into the forest toward the gunshots.

Saya looked at Krov frightened it was hunters. Hunters who took there mom and dad. "KROV NO DONT!" she yelled but it was no use she nudged Kanshi towards the den in a rush "Kanshi go Krov can handle it." she said but not sure

Saraluvspets

10:15pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

"Shoot people, you don't need to freak out," Shii yelled. The gunshots were muffled and barely audible now. The only thing left as a trace of humans was the faint smell of gunpowder and a cloud of dust.

Dessen caught up with Shii and growled, "Calm down, now!" They didn't need to freak out because of humans. Shii and his old pride used to live right alongside humans.

Frightt

10:26pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Merken turned to look at Shii and Dessen "They were too close for me and, i dont find the company of humans near my cub very comforting.." Merken said before starting back towards the den, making his way around Shii and Dessen, Terishka followed at his heals. Lachen had stayed back at the den and watched as the two rushed off. He couldn't understand how they could be calm, whenever humans rushed by near him, he always quickly ran off to hide somewhere. Though that could also be because of his event as a cub.

Kanshi rushed into the cave and watched as Merken and Terishka walked off back towards the den. "Why would Merken warn us about the humans if he were in a different pride? Doesnt every pride fend for themselves?? Well i'm glad he did cause i dont think humans look very nice" Kanshi said to Saya with a small curious smile.

Uryu

10:37pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Krov stopped in the forest and looked around and saw some humans coming from a near by river Kroved climbed a tree and stood on the highest branch and looked down at the humans who p*censored*ed under the tree.

Saya sat in the den and looked at Kanshi "kanshi i was wandering when we or you get a pride may i be your queen?" she asked blushing looking at Kanshi of course she thought her crush was just a baby cub crush.

Saraluvspets

10:58pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Shii shook her head and walked off into the forest. She needed some time alone.

Dessen frowned and growled slightly. He didn't like humans, but he didn't freak out when they p*censored*ed by. "Shii, if you aren't back in a few minutes, I'll come search for you," he yelled towards her.

"No need Dessen, I'll be gone for at least an hour." She disappeared into the forest.

Uryu

11:05pm Sep 24 2010 (last edited on 11:08pm Sep 24 2010)

Normal User

Krov was sitting in the branch when he saw shii heading towards the humans. The humans stopped and pointed their guns at shii. Krov jumped down and tackled the humans. He bit one humans hand who dropped his gun and Krov started to claw at the other Hunters.They all started to run their guns had been forced out of their hands by Krov who attacked them without a sound.

Saraluvspets

11:07pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Shii jumped as the male lion attacked the humans that she somehow didn't see. The lion attacked them and they ran away. She didn't  have time to react and they would've killed her if it wasn't for this male lion.

She just stood there astounded as the humans ran away. 

Uryu

11:11pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at shii "you alright?" he asked as he walked up to her and nudged her back towards the exit of the forest "We need to get out of here before more come." he said as he almost tummbled to the ground. He had a scratch kinda deep from one of the hunters knifes.

Saraluvspets

11:13pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Shii smelled blood and began to get scared. "Am I bleeding, Are you bleeding?" She walked towards the edge of the forest. Shii had always hat a fear of blood. She only feared blood that was coming out of her body, or blood that was coming out of something that she wasn't going to eat. 

Uryu

11:17pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at her and nodded "its just a small cut on me." she said as he looked at the cut on his right rear leg. And continued to walk "where's Meken your not with him?" he asked but growled when he said Merkens name

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21