It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 Bookmark Thread
Voluminous

9:36pm Aug 31 2010 (last edited on 9:37pm Aug 31 2010)

Normal User

Perfect... Hissed Prav, he was inching closer and closer to an unsuspecting hyena cub, and crouched lower to the ground. In a few moments, he was surrounded by a pack of wild dogs and hyenas. Prav groaned and the small mane he had, bristled and he hunched his shoulders, slinking away from the snarling canines. "Stupid animal." He muttered. A wild dog snapped at his paw and in an instant, Prav rounded on the creature with his claws unsheathed. He left the dog with four long claw marks from it's ear, to it's neck and whimpering in more shock than pain. The wound wasn't as deep as he'd hoped it'd be, but he thought it would go his way next time around. If there were a next time. With these animals he couldn't really care less. Pravdivy's ears pricked, and he turned his head in the direction of a small jungle. "Voices? Other lions would be out here...? Nah, can't be-butI'mgonnacheckitoutanyway." Prav mumbled to himself, and began trotting towards the jungle, he poked his head into some thick plants and his ear got caught on an extremely sharp thorn. He tried not to yowl, and walked further into the plant until he stepped on a few thorns in the same paw-pad. "Ooowah!! What's the-....DEAL!?" He hissed, and stumbled out into the open, bumping into a solid figure. A wall of stone or animal, he couldn't really tell. "Who knew thorns could make me fall head over heels...?" he mewed in a small voice, while kicking the figure and trying to shake his mane from in his eyes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Frightt

9:41pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Merken was pushed to the ground by a large figure. He leaped to his feet and bared his fangs, with claws out "whats the big ideal?! watch where your going" he said with a snarl as he gave a growl at the red maned male infront of him that had just pushed into him.

Lachen watched the two males and was surprised at Merken's spat. He would've thought him to be calm and laidback but that idea quickly flew out the window when he noticed how hot headed he was. Unless today was just a bad day though something told him it wasn't.

Voluminous

9:48pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

"Huh...?" Prav stumbled onto his paws and pulled his jowls back into a scowl. "Maybe you were blocking my way cause you're too fat. I'm just saying, maybe you should watch what you eat- er...how much you eat." His scowl turned into a sarcastic smirk. The one that always agitated his half-sister. Pravdivy stopped suddenly and scratched the mess out of his ear, darn thorn poison. "And maybe you should close your mouth, I can smell what yer gonna eat for dinner." Prav growled.

Frightt

9:59pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Merken's snarl grew, his short mane was shot out like a porcupine and in an instant he had tackled the other male to the ground "i 'otta slice your face off for that!" he snapped the threat at the males face still baring his large teeth.

Lachen sqeeked as he watched Merken tackle the other male. He quickly jumped to his feet and carefully padded over to the two males "uhh..c'mon guys cant we just not fight..c'mon merken its fine leave the guy alone.." Lachen said as he walked a few inches around the two trying not to make Merken anymore angry than he was. Man this male was so hot headed, it almost made him just want to ditch the guy.

Voluminous

10:10pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Pravdivy snickered and pulled his head away from the males snarling face. "Could you get off of me for a second? I know you love me but I need my personal space too ya know..." He purred and kept his patience. Prav's tail lashed and he growled, "Okay seriously, back off." He pushed away from the male and looked at the other who was circling around them just a moment ago. "Yer gonna jump in? I don't normally like to fight 2 against 1, it isn't really fair ya know. Plus I'm not the strongest in the jungle either."

Frightt

10:15pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Lachen took a step back, "oh no no i dont want to fight heh i just uh..i uh.. oh why dont we just go hunt yeah?" he said looking in between the two males, hoping they would forget about the little scramble and just go hunt.

Merken ignored Lachen as he glared at the other male, tale lashing and claws scraping at the ground. He never pulled his gazy away from the male, a small snarl still on his face. Not even his snarl could show how much he wanted to rip the other males skin off, though his eyes showed it plenty well.

Voluminous

10:31pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Prav sighed, his breath sending little strands of his mane into a small fit. He shook his fur, and stretched. "I wouldn't mind going for a hunt. Just a minute ago I was gonna...but...yeah lets just go hunting." He smiled and glanced over at the angry lion. "Before all this, what's yer names? I can't just walk around and say 'hey you' the whole time. Grumpy over there'll kill me if I call him out like that I'm sure. And I'm Pravdivy, just call me Prav though."

Frightt

10:37pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Merken gave a small grunt at what Pravdivy had said as he turned and started towards the plains on the oposite side of the jungle. He could smell the animals' scents floating in with the wind so that was the only clue that he could follow to the plains. He sat at the edge of the forest waiting for the others to catch up.

Lachen gave a large goofy smile "yeah im Lachen and he's Merken. Sorry if hes so rude, hes just having a bad day i guess? i'm not sure i've only met him this morning, yeah he was pas.sed out in the desert other go, i have no idea where he came from, though it doesnt seem like he knows either, unless he doesnt want to talk about it heh ya know?" Lachen said as he stood and walked with Pravdivy towards the plains. 

Voluminous

10:53pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

((Gotta go Dx I'll try to be on tomorrow. D:< Stupid school.))

Feyth

8:42am Sep 1 2010

Normal User

((Prav is going to have a huge problem with this, her being the pride leader's daughter and all))

Aki's ears pricked as she heard noises. Her paws moved before she could even realize where she was going to go. Towards the sound. She thought as she walked. "Hello?" Her voice rang out in the cool night air as she neared the other lions...

Party image<-- Click me
foxwolf

1:22pm Sep 1 2010

Normal User

Yuki followed him but sat down away from the group she was scared of big groups because of what her pack done to her and her sister.

Photobucket
Saraluvspets

2:03pm Sep 1 2010

Normal User

Shii began to walk back to the forest. She was trying to get away from all of the male lions, they were huge, at least Merken was. She didn't like being alone, but she figured it was the only thing that she could do to get some food.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
LeoLeaf

4:06pm Sep 1 2010 (last edited on 5:18pm Sep 1 2010)

Normal User

Zeniia watched the males fight and talk and do what ever else they were doing. Zeniia was a little frightened but not much. Also, she thought the males were annoying and a little immature. She wanted to leave and go somewhere else but dhe didnt know where to go since her and her pride had seperated. She looked around and saw that Shii was heading into the jungle. Zeniia caught up with her. "Hey" She said pausing for a sec then speaking. "where are you going?" 

((I will be gone from friday to monday))

Voluminous

8:18pm Sep 1 2010

Normal User

((Whaddaya mean 'Prav will have a problem'? He's from an entire different pride than Aki. I would have said something if he was in the same pride.))

Pravdivy shrugged his shoulders. "It's nice to meet ya both then, maybe if we get to know eachother better he won't be as angry anymore." He said with a flick of his ear, and walked up beside Merken who was waiting for them at the edge of the forest. "So what's on the menu fer today? I'm in the mood for some zebra, anyone up for it?" Prav gave a low growl that dripped with excitement for the hunt. 

Feyth

8:40pm Sep 1 2010

Normal User

((Alright, though it would have made it funnier if he had been. Ok.))

Aki sighed as she twisted her head to figure out where the noise was comnig from. It's nice to meet ya both then... Aki heard someone say. She flicked her ears and walked in that direction...

Party image<-- Click me
Frightt

10:12pm Sep 1 2010 (last edited on 10:17pm Sep 1 2010)

Normal User

Merken nodded and looked around for the best spot "ok i guess we just go for it then.." he said almost half to himself as he stalked into the tall gras.s. Once close enough to see the zebra clearly, he crouched down, his blonde and tan body blending in perfectly to the surroundings, though his few blue hairs that hung down into his face still stuck out a bit, though not so much. He edged closer, aware that the others had also crouched down so that they wouldnt be seen. He edged closer, tail down, mane blowing with the wind making it seem as if it were gras.s. Everytime the wind blew he would move, due to his lack of hunting skills. He wasn't really the patient type, though he was skillfull fighter. He had the bursts of energy and speed to race, or chase down something, he just hated waiting for the chance. Once he was about 5 feet from one, he waited for it's head to bend down to eat and instantly he sprang up and charged after it. He was right on it's tail half of the time and once it began to slow down he put all his energy into his hind legs and pounced ontop of it. He sank his fangs in it's back and dug his claws in it's side to keep his grip.

Lachen smiled at the thought of fresh food. He had always gotten the left overs in his home pride but maybe this time would be different. He crouched down a few yards away from where he thought he saw Merken. His lightly colored coat didnt stick out too much, though he moved slowly so that his collar wouldnt make noise and scare away the zebra. He saw Merken spring up and chase the zebra and in a split second he was right be hind him. He leaped at the animal and landed on the side of the animal, digging his hind and forearm claws into the animals skin as he bit the hind leg of the animal, struggling not to let go.

Frightt

2:21pm Sep 2 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Frightt

5:21pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

((BUMPAH THIS RP WILL NEVER DIEE))

Feyth

9:17pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

))Good.))

Party image<-- Click me
Uryu

7:43am Sep 8 2010 (last edited on 8:52am Sep 14 2010)

Normal User

((join))

Name: Krov/saya

Past: Krov had been the top hunter and always took care of his sister saya in his home pride that he was born in. He knew that his parents were proud of him and they also knew that it was his time to leave. He had left his home to find a new pride and would hope to become leader.

Mate/Crush: open/none

Other: does not talk much, he also acts very calm and can easily controll his anger. He doesnt mind being called out for a battle and will most likely accept./is krov's young sister, is calm, playfull and hyper at times

Looks:

saya

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21