It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 Bookmark Thread
Frightt

7:16pm Aug 30 2010 (last edited on 10:16pm Aug 30 2010)

Normal User

Plot: Many grown and cub lions have been getting sick and dying. Many of the lions had instantly thought that it was poison, put out by the humans at the end of their territory to get rid of them, though they weren't sure when they saw that none of the teenaged lions were getting sick. Everyday more and more lions die and the teenaged lions have to quickly find a solution.

Rules: Not too many odd colors. Have as many charas. Not everyone can have a sad 'everyone in my family died' past. If your going to join make sure you post often, dont just post the bio and never post, its annoying. If you get lost try not to drop out, just ask for a recap. Have fun, and anyone can join.

Bio:

Name:

Past:

Mate/Crush:

Other:

Looks:

My charas

Name: Merken

Past:He can't remember.

Mate/Crush: None yet.

Other: He lost his memory but sometimes has glitches but dont know what they are of, he can be rude at times, normaly because he is agitated with himself for not figuring out where he is or what happened. He is also very hot-headed and tells what he thinks about something or someone, no matter how harsh it may sound, hes just speaking his mind.

Looks:

~~~~~~~~~

Name:Lachen

Past:He grew up as any normal cub, though one day he got seperated from his pride and had been captured by a group of humans who had put a collar on him and it wasnt long before he escaped and found a new home.

Mate/Crush:None yet.

Other:He is very friendly, and talkitive, he loves to mess around and play but can be serious at times. He gets bored very easily and also loves to daydream.

Looks:

foxwolf

7:35pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

Name:Kazumi/ Yuki

Past:has been on the run with eachother because of their pride saying they killed someone when they where ill.

Mate/Crush:open/ open

Other:they are sisters

Looks:OmegaandSolo.jpg image by OmegaLioness

((ignor the cub))

Photobucket
Saraluvspets

7:35pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((can i join?))

Name: Shii

Past: She was shot with a dart and woke up in a different place. She quickly made friends and got back on her feet.

Mate/Crush: open

Other: She is your average girl. Most male lions find her attractive and she tolerates their flirtatious comments. She is mostly patient and outgoing.

Looks: She has pretty green eyes and white fur. She has a bit of longer hair on her head. She has a small scar on her left shoulder.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Saraluvspets

7:59pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((bump))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Saraluvspets

8:22pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((bump))

LeoLeaf

8:51pm Aug 30 2010 (last edited on 9:48pm Aug 30 2010)

Normal User

Bio:

Name: Zeniia (Zeh-knee-ah)

Past:  She lived in a happy pride until one day her and the pride got seperated by some hunters who were trying to kill her parents. The hunters failed but while she was running she fell down a water fall and ended up in a new place. She has no memory of what her family or friends look like. All she remembers is being happy, the hunters and falling down the water fall.  

Mate/Crush: None/Open

Other: ---

Looks: 

Edit: not my art

Feyth

8:53pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

Name:Akilina
Personality: She is quiet and shy, being that she is small and shows no qualities of being the pride lioness someday. She is often mysterious, sneaking off in the middle of the night to who knows where, but really, she is only practicing.
History: I don't know
Family: The leader
Mate/Crush: Open
Strengths/Talents: She is openly aware that she is a greate huntress, but doesn;'t share this with anybody, telling other lions that someone else hunted for her.
Weaknesses/Flaws: She hates the sun, despises it. She doesn't like fire either She is blind.
Looks:

Other: That was not drawn by me.

Party image<-- Click me
Saraluvspets

8:55pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((feyth, did you forget about my small group rp?))

Frightt

10:17pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((yay people joined!! ok thanks everyone for joining and we shall start tomorrow, btw i edited my charas 'other' cause i was in a hurry and forgot to add some things :3))

Krillacreat

10:20pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((Join? I'll post bio tomorrow.))

Frightt

10:21pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((ok))

Saraluvspets

5:30am Aug 31 2010

Normal User

((it is tomorrow, who'll start?))

Feyth

8:31am Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Her bright purple eyes glowing with a fierce lavender light, the young lioness pounced with eager claws. The mouse beneather her struggled, but was easily killed. Another lion came down and asked where the mouse had came from. The blind lion gave a half-hearted laugh and pointed to the lion in the distance, saying he had gotten in for her. Well, she hadn't really pointed, more of gestured in the direction where she that he was. Aki turned as the other lioness, aka, her mother and the pride kleader's mate, walked away.

Party image<-- Click me
Saraluvspets

10:32am Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Shii walked silently through the chasm as she heard someone approaching. It was a rabbit. She jumped down and chased the rabbit. The rabbit was too fast, it got away. Shii sulked back to her perching place and listened to her growling stomach while waiting for another opportunity to get something to eat.

LeoLeaf

11:47am Aug 31 2010

Normal User

((Are we all suppose to know each other?))

Frightt

4:29pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

((only if you want to but my charas dont know anyone yet))

Lachen humed to himself as he walked through the jungle with his eyes closed, letting his instincts take him where ever they wanted. He found himself looking out into the desert that lay outside of the jungle in which he lives. He noticed a figure laying a bit aways out and decided to go see what it was. He came close enough to see it was a male lion, though he couldn't tell if he was dead or not. He stared down at the figure and noticed that the chest was rising in falling. He instantly grabbed the scruff of the male and began to drag him towards the jungle. He layed him down in the shade and decided to go find the quickest and smoothest path to drag him to the watering hole. 

Merken felt cold ground beneath him and opened his eyes to see the forest that he had seen on the horizon when he was crossing the desert. He rose to his paws and looked around. He knew that he hadn't came here on his own, unless he didn't remember it. He shook it away and decided to explore a bit to see if he could find water anywhere.

Lachen trotted back to where he had left the male and frowned when he was gone. "great Lachen just great, now you forgot where you left him..." he said to himself as he retraced his steps a bit.

foxwolf

5:19pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Yukii was laying in some shade before hearing someone talking getting up she walked until she came across a male lion tilting her head she sat and watched him "you know talking to yourself means your either very lonely or your going insane" she said smiling showing she was teasing.

Kazumi was happily eating her breakfast she had watched her sister walk off but knew she was old enough to look after herself.

Photobucket
Frightt

5:38pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Lachen jumped at the sound of a new voice. He turned to see a lioness a few feet away. "Oh heh heh..yeah..i just was uh.. oh have you seen another male lion? with tha' uh..blonde short mane,umm.." he said with a small laugh as he tried to remember what the male lion looked like.

Merken soon found a watering hole and crouched down next to it. He quickly began to lap up at the water, he was gratefull to whoever had dragged him into the jungle and out of the sun, though he wondered who had. He soon pushed the thought out of his mind and sat down wrapping his tail around his paws as he stared down at his reflection in the water. He wondered how many other lions where here in the same jungle as he was.

LeoLeaf

6:42pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Zeniia Woke up to find her self soaked from the water fall she fell down from. Her vision was blury for a second until it cleared up. She looked around and was confused. All she remember was the hunter chasing her and then falling down a water fall. She looked around and saw nothing but trees and a small water hole up a head. She was starting to wonder if anyone else lived in the jungle so she wanderd towards the water hole. When she could see a figure Zeniia started to walk faster but not rushing. She wouldnt want the animal to be scared away. Zeniia was at the water hole. The other lion was looking down at his reflection and didnt even notice her. "hello!" She said a little louder than she intended to.

Saraluvspets

6:53pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Shii walked towards the jungle where food was abundant. She heard footsteps. When you're white, walking in the jungle is like suicide, but she was so hungry she didn't care. She watched the three lions carefully, tracking their every move. She decided that they posed no threat, so she walked up to them and silently sat down. It had been a while since she saw lions. She lacked social skills and remained silent not wanting to embar*censored* herself.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21