It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Bookmark Thread
Saraluvspets

4:26pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

((shouldn't Shii and Merken you know tell everyone that Shii is expecting or something? I just don't want her to have a cub out of nowhere.))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

4:39pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

((i know i was going to but i was going to wait until Uryu posted but i guess i can just post now))

Merken gave a yawn as he watched Terishka and Vulena play while practicing their skills. He rose to his feet and sat down next to Shii after signaling for everyone to gather around.He smiled down at the two cubs that had rushed over to where he was and looked at his small pride. "There is going to be a new member here, Shii is expecting my cubs and I hope you will treat them well" He said as he watched Vulena and Terishka exchange a glance of excitement before bouncing away, unable to wait for their new playmate.

Saraluvspets

4:43pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

Shii smiled and blushed. She felt kind of funny having a new life form inside of her. She licked Merken's muzzle. Her fur shone in the light and her eyes followed Vulena and Terishka bounce off. She was so proud, but was worried that the cub would be white like her. Her smile then faded and she looked down.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

4:56pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

Merken noticed that she had stopped smiling and knew that she was worried about the cub. "Dont worry, I know the cub will be strong" He said as he pressed his side against hers to comfort her a bit more.

Lachen smiled widely and looked over at Dessen "Heeey your gonna be an uncle!" He said as he nudged him softly with a wide smile. He guessed he would be a bit of an uncle, or at least a god father of some sort, though he wasnt relaited to Merken they felt like they were.

Uryu

5:05pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

((sara have Kiana say something to Krov or something.))

Saya smiled at Kanshi "lets go hunt for that female and Krov" she said happily and looked around for a big antalope.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Saraluvspets

5:05pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

((do you want me to make a girl for Lachen too?))

"I'm not worried about that," she said quietly. She looked back up and smiled. "You sure will be an uncle," she said scarcastically. "I won't worry about that anymore," she said to Merken. She got up and her stomach sagged a bit. She could feel the cub kick every once in a while.

Saraluvspets

5:07pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

Kiana smiled and looked at Krov. "Are those cubs yours?" She thought that Saya resembled him a bit, but she wasn't sure. Kiana wondered what happened to Shii.

((epic brain fart))

Uryu

5:09pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

Krov shook his head "not really well the female cub is Saya she's my baby sister and the male cub is Kanshi he has a brother who has someone else taking care of him i took them two here to start a pride." Krov said smiling like he was proud

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

5:17pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

((only if you want he does seem lonely XD))

Merken rose to his feet also and walked over to the two cubs. "Come with me, i want to show you our territory since i think it's time that you and your brother became independant from each other. "He said as he guided the cubs into the brush. Terishka and Vulena both nodded. Terishka was older than his brother anyway and didn't need to baby sit him anymore. They both followed him and then they stopped a couple of moments into the forest at a large oak "This and on towards the waterhole will be the west boarder of our territory, your brother's pride is that way." He said as he pointed with his tail onward west past the invisable boarder. The two cubs listened carefully and Merken explained that anyone in the area was able to drink from the waterhole unless they had one closer to them. They weren't going to chase off a starving or dying animal.

Saraluvspets

6:08pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

((i will))

Shii smiled and felt a sharp pain in her stomach. "Ow," she said. She looked at her stomach and noticed that it was quivering violently. The cub was coming, now. She wanted to be alone, so she went into a small cave on their territory. Her stomach quivered until she couldn't stand it anymore. She collapsed in the cave.

An hour or two later, Shii came out carrying only one cub. She held the cub gently by the nape of the neck and carried him to the den. She sat the cub next to Lachen. "Meet your nephew," she said smiling. Her stomach was no longer sagging.

Kiana smiled back at Krov. "That's nice of you to let two cubs fantasize about making their pride at such an early age." Her parents had always told her that talking about having her own pride when she was little was nonsense. She didn't believe them though.

Uryu

6:15pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

Krov nodded "yeah i guess I found this place to make a pride i cant wait for Kanshi to be the king he'll be a good king if he learns from the right person." he said and smiled and alittle then he saw a unfamiliar lion at the end of the forest at the entry of the pride lands.

((the lion is going to be his Father that Krov and saya "thought" was dead is that ok?))

Frightt

6:19pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

Lachen wanted to leap for joy and pounce around like a cub but held his stance as he smiled greatly down at the cub. "Oh how adorable, let me fetch Merken!" He said as he smiled up at Shii before rushing off into the brush. He stumbled through the area and stopped near the east side of the forest and saw Merken and the two cubs. "Merk! Your cub!!" Was all Lachen could spit out from panting still with a wide smile on his face. Merken's face appeared a bit confused but instantly it changed into happiness and surprise. He picked up Terishka and let Lachen pick up Vulena and they both quickly ran back to the den. They both trotted over to the small cub, Terishka and Vulena now walking along side Merken and Lachen. Merken smiled and licked Shii's muzzle. "What shall we name him?" He asked as he watched the small cub with a wide smile.

Terishka and Vulena both looked at each other with excitement and then edged close to the cub. "Look! He has green eyes too!" Vulena said as she observed that he had green eyes like Shii did. "I can't wait till he gets older! Then we can teach him what we know and we can play too!" Terishka said before being quieted by Lachen "His ears are still sensitive you cant speak so loudly around him yet" Lachen said softly at the cubs who quickly quieted down.

Saraluvspets

6:37pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

"I don't know, I thought that Akai would ring a bell," she smiled. The little cub scooted around on his stomach. He could only make small grunting noises and mews. She laughed when she saw how out of breath Lachen and Merken were.

((brain fart... Lachen's girl's bio coming up soon...))

Saraluvspets

6:45pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

Kiana watched Krov's gaze go from her to the forest entrance. She looked that way and saw a large male lion. "Crap, what if he wants to fight you for the land..." Kiana had had experiences like this before.

((here it is))

Name: Nisha

Past: she will only reveal that to those that she loves

Mate/Crush: mate- no; crush- yes, Lachen

Other: nothing

Looks: She has a small and slender figure, smaller and slimmer than most females. Her fur is a natural color. She has a scar across her cheek that is faintly visible. She received the scar from her abusive father.

Uryu

6:52pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at the lion studying him then smiled and ran down to the gras.s and ran to the lion and tackled him "dad!" he yelled in shock.

Name:Tanshi

Past:got serperated from his 2 kids Krov and Saya

Mate/Crush: Krov and Saya's mother (deceased)

Other:Krov and Saya's father

Looks:alion.jpg Kinjo image by LolicatMiaciss

Frightt

9:15pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

Merken smiled once more and looked down and watched the cub scramble around on his stomach and weak paws. "..I think it's a fine name" he said as he nodded his agreement with Lachen. Merken was sure that his son would grow up to be a wonderful heir to him and a strong leader.

Kanshi smelt another lion and watched Krov run over to a new male lion that resemble Krov quite a bit. He pushed Saya and him down in the tall gras.s so that they wouldn't be seen by the other male. "Who is that guy? Does Krov know him?" Kanshi whisperd as he watched the two inbetween the blades of gras.s that he blended in so well with.

Uryu

9:33pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

Saya looked at the lion more carefully "o-oh my... its my daddy!." she yelled and jumped out of the gras.s and ran over to Tanshi "daddy i thought... i thought you were gone!" she said shocked like Krov

Krov nuzzeld his father "w-where's mom?" Krov asked hoping she was still alive as well. he looked around.

Tanshi frowned and looked at the gra.ss "she... didnt make it im sorry you two." he said then saw the huge pride lands "this is y'alls huh?" he asked then saw Kanshi in the gra.ss "whos the cub? is it your son?" he asked Krov not noticing the female lion on pride rock.

Frightt

9:42pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

Kanshi wanted to pull Saya back afraid that she was mistaken but she was already half way there and he wasn't about to run after her and show himself to that larger male. He poked his head out and flinched back when the male looked at him. He shook his head and crept out slowly towards Krov. Unsure of what else to do or say.

Terishka and Vulena thought that they would go see if they could learn the way of their boarders. He walked on with her at his side and they both stopped when they heard a few voices a bit further fromt he large oak that they had stopped at for a rest. Terishka and Vulena both climbed silently up the tree, as they had practiced, and stood on one of the branches and saw Kanshi with Saya along with Krov and another male. They sat and watched for a moment with unsure faces of who the male was.

Uryu

7:21am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at Kanshi "Kanshi this is mine and Saya's dad." Krov said and waited for Kanshi to say something and get out of his fritened stage.

Saya smiled and nuzzled Kanshi "say something Kan!" she said excitedly.

Tanshi smiled as he looked down at Kanshi "i guess its not your cub is it Krov?" he said and looked at his son who he was proud of.

Frightt

3:56pm Oct 5 2010

Normal User

Kanshi smiled up at the male, now knowing that he wasn't in danger and neither were the others. "Hi, Saya and me are gonna be the two best leaders ever!!" he said as he perked up and puffed his chest out as he smile up at the male. He was sure that his pride was now growing and he turned to look at Kiana "That's Kiana, she's Krov's mate!" He said as he turned back at the male. "What should i call you?" he asked with a curious look up at the male.

Terishka looked at Vulena who looked back. One,two,three,four,five.. One more lion and they will have as many as our pride..Terishka thought and he knew Vulena was thinking the same. They still had the upper hand, though knowing Kanshi it wouldn't be for long. Terishka sat down quietly to see what else he could say to Merken.

Go to page: 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21