It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21 Bookmark Thread
Uryu

6:12pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Saya nodded and layed on the ground and started to stalk behind the herd and waited for Kanshi to make a signal to go for it.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

6:16pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Kanshi gave the signal and watched as Saya rushed towards it. He waited until it was close enough to him and leaped out, giving the animal a powerful paw to the face, with claws unsheathed. The baby fell onto its side and before it could scramble up Kanshi had held it down and bit it's neck to suffocate it.

Uryu

6:19pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Saya smiled as the rest of them scatterd and ran into the wood "good job!" she said and grabbed the antalope and pulled it up pride rock.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

6:23pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Kanshi smiled and nodded and helped her. They sat it down and began to eat. Kanshi finished and whiped his mouth with his tongue and waited for Saya to finish. "I'm glad that everyone is alright with each other now. I was worried it wouldnt end" Kanshi said smiling as he sat down.

Uryu

6:28pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Saya smiled and nodded "yeah i know im glad it did end now we can be all good friends including Merken and Krov." she said happily

Frightt

11:27pm Oct 13 2010

Normal User

Kanshi nodded smiling. "Yeah but I still think that me and Terishka should have our own prides. It would just fit better that way but we could still have fun together.Tomorrow you wanna go back over and learn more techniques from them?" He suggested with a large smile as he watched as the night grew dark.

Uryu

7:18am Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Saya shook her head "no i was thinking of staying with Tanshi see if he can teach me some stuff i want to know what he knows." she said smiling. She tackled Kanshi unaspectacly then jumped off of him and ran to the waterhole.

Frightt

4:37pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Kanshi laughed and raced after her. He quickly pounced on her playfully and got off of her to get a drink of water. He pulled away quickly when a small frog swam by and laughed chasing it through the water.

Terishka and Vulena laughed as they watched Akia roll on the ground as he failed trying to walk. Terishka walked over to him and helped him up. "Like this" Terishka said smiling at him as he helped him walk a bit faster. Vulena smiled and ran away from Akia pretending as if she were prey and he was the hunter. Akia smiled and gave a small excited and happy mew.

Merken watched them smiling as he sat next to Shii. He was glad that they had gotten together so well and we'rent playing too rough with Akia. Lachen sat down with a soft sigh as he watched the cubs also with a small smile on his face.

Uryu

6:18pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Saya laughed as she watched Kanshi chase the frog "haha Kan! Lets go catch something for the adults we owe them." she said smiling as she saw Krov looking up at them from pride rock.

Saraluvspets

7:56pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Kiana stared, Merken reaked of her best friend, Shii. "Do you know a lioness named Shii?" Kiana was really curious.

Shii sat quietly with Akia, she watched him intently. The little lion looked almost nothing like her. She was thankful for that. She didn't want her cub to have to go through all of the hardships that she went through just because of its color.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

10:43pm Oct 15 2010

Normal User

Merken smiled and nodded. "She is the mother of my cub" He said as he smiled down at the cub by her. He smiled at the cub's bright green eyes that he had gotten from Shii and knew that she was thankful for Akia not having her fur color. He was sure that Akia would become stong and proud that he would be the leader of Merken's pride.

Saraluvspets

11:01pm Oct 15 2010

Normal User

"Shii is my best friend! She's your mate?" Kiana flicked her tail excitedly. "Wow, she has a cub. Isn't Shii pretty?" Kiana hadn't seen Shii in a long time.

((brain fart))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

11:27am Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Merken smiled and nodded, "Yes, Shii, I think somone would like to see you again" Merken said with a smile as he called for her. Akia heard his father say something and watched as his mom stood up. He stood up and scrambled towards Merken mewing.

Saraluvspets

1:49pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Shii walked towards Merken and looked at Kiana in surprise. "Kiana!" She flicked her tail and examined Kiana with her emerald green eyes.

"Shii!" Kiana looked at Shii and gasped. Since Kiana last saw Shii, she had matured quite a bit. "Where's Dessen?"

"Sleeping," Shii said looking back at her brother who had been sleeping for hours now.

Uryu

2:11pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Krov stayed beside Kiana he didnt know why he just did he felt like staying beside her just for a good time and probably to meet the new cub Terishka was talking about.

Uryu

5:33pm Oct 20 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Go to page: 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21