It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21 Bookmark Thread
Frightt

2:06pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Merken gave a small smile and tried to soften his voice as much as he could "It's okay you can tell me" he said as he smiled at her. He really did have a bit of a crush to her, though he had to know that she felt the same way before he could let her be his queen.

Kanshi woke up and walked out of the cave after he noticed that  Krov was talking to someone outside. He saw the lion from earlier and sat next to Krov watching him. He didnt look like any trouble but he still stayed behind Krov just incase.

Saraluvspets

2:07pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

She licked his ear. She couldn't say anything. The words wouldn't come out. She didn't know how to tell him.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Uryu

2:12pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Saya sat up and saw the deer and started to eat a peice of meat "Kanshi come and eat thanks krov." she said brightly.

Krov smiled and nudged Kanshi to go eat "we need to leave in a little." Krov said as he sat watching the two cubs.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

4:01pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Merken gave a small smile and licked her back before getting nudged by Terishka. "C'mon you said you would show me!" Terishka said as he pawed at merken's larger paws. Merken gave a small laugh "alright alright this time you have to sneek up on me" Merken said as he sat down and waited as Terishka went into the brush. Terishka would need to have to learn how to hunt in the gras.slands and in the jungle.

Kanshi nodded and walked over to the carcas.s and began to eat. He and Terishka had gotten used to eating mice and small squirrles that they came across when they were away together. He had seen his father and other adults eat the large animals like this and had always wanted to try it. He had just gotten his first bite and he already had gotten used to it. He could eat this forever. "Thanks Krov" he said to him with a smile as he looked up from his meal.

Saraluvspets

4:05pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Shii smiled as Merken interacted with Terishka. She could picture her and Merken a year or two older with cubs of their own.

Dessen sniffed out Shii. He traced her to where she was standing. He snuck up behind her and hit her side with his tail. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Uryu

4:50pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Krov smiled and nodded "no problem little one." he said as he saw them finish he headed out the den "come on lets get going." he yelled back to them for them to follow him,

Saya looked at Krov then ran after him. "Kanshi come on lets go." he yelled back at Kanshi happier then ever.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Uryu

7:40pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Frightt

8:04pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Kanshi paused for a moment and then ran after them with a wide smile on his face "I cant wait to see what it is!" He squealed as he trotted next to Saya.

Merken laid there and listened carefully for Terishka in the brush. He was surprised that he couldn't hear him walking anywhere, all he could hear was a squirrle scampering up a tree. He guessed that Terishka had worked on his stalking skills since he had showed him how in the gras.slands earlier. He waited and waited and instantly before he could think Terishka had landed on his back with an 'oof'. "How did you do that?!!" Merken asked with a curious face as he noticed still that he didnt hear anything. Terishka grinned "I climbed the tree like this!" He said as he rushed back to the tree that loomed over Merken and repeated what he had done. Merken was surprised that he hadn't heard a squirrle but actually he had heard Terishka "that's very clever, im proud of you" Merken said with a smile on his face as the cub bounced around.

Uryu

9:12pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Krov smiled and looked at them "well, welcome to a new pride kingdon!" Krov said as he walked up a hill and saw a big rock "see that rock over there its called pride rock every pride has a certain rock to look over a pride." Krov said

Saya looked over the empty pride there was nothing exept wild animals and water.

Frightt

10:49pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Kanshi sqealed with excitement and joy "Thank you thank you thank you!!!" He said as he bounced around Krov and looked up at him "This is all ours?! This is gonna be our home Saya!!" Kanshi said as he rushed up to Saya and licked her cheek out of pure joy. He rushed out towards it with a large smile on his face.

Terishka watched at how merken snuck up on a mouse and copied him. Terishka landed on the mouse and held it up proud and carried it over to Merken. "See! i'm gonna be the best hunter ever!!" Merken gave a small laugh at what the cub had said and bent down to him. "I know you will, why dont you try that trick you did earlier as a battle move hm? It will be a good advantage to an enemy" Merken said with a small smile and Terishka nodded and scrambled up the tree. He crouched down and waited for Merken to tell him to do something. "Wouldn't they hear me though?" Terishka asked from the branch as he looked down at Merken. "That's what you need to work on and also work on your balance so you wont fall" Merken said up at him as Terishka nodded.

Saraluvspets

10:58pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Shii smiled and a tear rolled down her face. She couldn't tell him. She couldn't, just couldn't. She swished her tail. The last time she told that she liked somebody and he found out, he hated her for it.

Flashback

Shii frowned as he approached her. His fur was sleek. The male lion appeared to be very handsome. "Hi," she said blushing.

"Why?" He frowned.

"Why what?" She didn't understand.

"Why do you like me?" His frown deepened to a look of anger.

"What?" She wondered who told him.

"Why does a white lion have to like me?" He was growling at her now. "Do You know how embara.ssing it is to have a white lion crush on you?" He had a look of hatred in his eyes.

End Flashback

Uryu

11:01pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Krov started walking towards the pride to a big open den on top of a cliff Krov turns around and bows at Kanshi and Saya "looks like your running your own pride now we just need lions ha!" Krov laughed and looked at them

Saya blushed and licked Kanshi's cheek "hehe." she said and ran off to the waterhole in the pride area

Frightt

11:10pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Kanshi laughed with Krov and noticed a path that led up to the peak that stuck out from the rock. He stood on the end of it and Puffed his chest out as he looked at Krov "I Kanshi!! Rank Krov trainer of me and Saya!!" He said down at them from the rock as if he were king giving a speach to the pride.

Merken glanced over at Shii and noticed that she was crying. "Whats wrong?" Merken asked as he walked over to her with a concerned face. "I know somethings wrong just tell me" Merken said in a kind voice as he sat down infront of her.

Saraluvspets

11:13pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Shii looked at Merken. She wanted to tell him, but, once again, the words wouldn't come out. She buried her head in her paws and tears started streaming down her cheeks and hit the sand. "I, I, I, he, back," was all she could choke out through sobs.

Uryu

11:36pm Sep 25 2010 (last edited on 11:39pm Sep 25 2010)

Normal User

"ok lets train yall then." Krov said through the few hours Krov has been teaching them how to hunt and sence things around them.

Saya was paying very close to attention to Krov and his instruction on what to do next they were going to hunt a baby antelope with no help from Krov just them 2 tiny cubs and a baby antalope

Frightt

11:44pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Merken frowned down at her and bent down next to her "You can tell me, i'm not going to be mad at you" Merken said softly to her as he listened for what she was trying to say to him. He was curious and worried about what she was going to tell him or what she wanted to tell him but couldnt.

Kanshi looked at Saya with an excited face and then looked back at Krov and nodded. He walked a few feet off with Saya and looked at a distant herd of antelope where Krov had spotted a baby antelope. "Ok first, you can run infront of the baby antelope and when it runs the other direction i'll jump infront of it and get it" Kanshi whisperd to her with a small smile. He looked at the distant herd and crouched down in the pose that Krov had taught them. He snuck up silently and stopped behind the baby antelope ready to jump on it when Saya chased it to him.

Uryu

11:49pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Saya jumped in front of the baby antalope and saw it run towards Kanshi she watched as it ran. Krov watched them and smiled at their plan he hoped their plan worked or he will have to killl it for them.

Saraluvspets

11:51pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

"I, you, love," she could only choke out those words out of her sobs. She kept thinking about her flashback and continued sobbing. That one experience scarred her. She hadn't felt love for anyone since then. Her sobs slowed down a little. She lifted her head. The fur around her eyes was a grayish color due to her tears.

Frightt

12:01am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Merken frowned as he thought of what she was trying to say "your saying you love me? why would you cry about something like that?" Merken said in an soft voice as he licked a small tear from her cheek. "No one should get mad for someone liking them" He said as he looked at her green eyes.

Kanshi watched as it began to run towards him. He didn't move until it was a foot away and then he leaped and tackled it to the ground with a cub-like roar. He held it down and dug his claws into it and bit the throat as it slowly suffocaited he got up and looked at the animal and smiled widely at Saya "We did it Saya!! Yay!" Kanshi said in a voice full of glee as he bounced over to her.

Terishka wrincled his nose at the lovey dovey stuff that Merken and Shii were talking about. "I'm never gonna end up like that" He said to himself as he practiced his hunting and stalking skills once more. Though he couldn't tell the future and one day he really would end up like them.

Saraluvspets

12:09am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Shii quit crying, but she was still frowning. "Well, it's a lot more complicated than that." She looked at Merken deeply.

Dessen ran over to Shii and Merken and then noticed what was going on. He left and gave them some privacy. He was happy that whatever was going on was going on.

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21