It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 21 Bookmark Thread
Uryu

12:16am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Krov smiled and looked at the two cubs and walked up to them "that was good now eat up this will be yalls lunch." he said and walked back to the den and layed down.

Saya shrugged then started to eat the antalope slowly waiting for Kanshi to eat also.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

12:30am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Terishka was still in the tree when Dessen walked under neither he leaped on his back playfully giving a cub growl. "I got you! If i were grown up you would be dead right now!!" Terishka said as he got off of his back smiling widely at him.

"complicated?" Merken asked he was very quiet and concealed so he never really talked to anyone like this before that he could remember. 

Kanshi smiled and began to eat the animal that was about the same size as him. "I can't wait till we have a large pride!! We're gonna be known everywhere!"Kanshi said as his eyes lit up imagening himself on the peak of the rock next to Saya looking down on his large pride.

Saraluvspets

12:41am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

"Yes, I have a memory that haunts me every day of my life. It prevents me from showing most of my emotions. Sometimes I wish that I could just forget." She frowned, almost crying again.

Shii had gone through so much that she wished that ,just like Merken, she could forget.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Uryu

12:54am Sep 26 2010 (last edited on 12:54am Sep 26 2010)

Normal User

Krov stays in the den and falls asleep. Saya walks and plays around the area she takcled Kanshi and yugged his ear.

((i g2g))

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

1:27am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Merken frowned also "I cant remember my past at all, i rather remember bad times then nothing at all.." He said as he nudged her head softly. "I'm not going to ask you what happened but i just hope that you can leave it behind you and move on"

Terishka looked around for Lachen and saw him asleep in the cave. He grinned and was about to go sneak up on him but heard something behind him in the brush. He turned and cautiously aproached the sound that sounded like someone walking. He climbed up a tree as quietly as he could and peeked down through the leaves to see a young female cub walking through with her head down as if she were thinking. 

((New chara coming in a min))

Frightt

1:37am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Name:Vulena

Past:She lived with her mother and a small pride of lionesses. Her mother had given birth to her there though Vulena has never seen her father. Her mother had described him well though he was a rouge and had been forced out of the pride by the leader. Her mother died from a disease it was such a loss to Vulena that she ran away in hopes of forgetting it.

Mate/Crush: None..yet..

Other:Once she makes a decision she will stick with it till the end. She is a bit shy but if someone acuses a loved one of hers she will do anything to try and make them take it back.

Looks:    http://tinypic.com/r/2zqsbqb/7

Frightt

1:46am Sep 26 2010 (last edited on 11:45am Sep 26 2010)

Normal User

Terishka gave a silent growl and waited until the cub was close enough under neith the branch. He jumped down and landed gracefully on his paws infront of her claws out and a snarl on his face.

Vulena fell backwards when the male cub jumped infront of her. She screamed and quickly raced back in the other direction, not planning on slowing down. 

Terishka had only wanted to scare the female cub not chase her off. He frowned and chased after her "Hey! wait!!" he yelled after her and stopped in a small clearing panting. "I didn't mean to scare you so bad! I just wanted to see who you were! I wont hurt you i promise!" He said as he looked around him, having the feeling that she was still close by. 

Vulena listened to the cub for a moment and watched him from one of the bushes she was hiding behind. She carefully crept out slowly and sat down a couple feet away from him. "I'm Vulena who are you?" She asked in a soft voice as she watched him. "I'm Terishka, sorry i scared you" He responded and Vulena quickly smiled getting the sign that he was friendly afterall. "wanna play?" she asked as she stood up and walked a bit closer to him. Terishka smiled, finally someone to play with that wont start fights like my brother!! Terishka thought as he nodded "But we have to stay near my pride, im sure they wont mind if i just play with you" Terishka said as he lead the way back to the den.

Kanshi laughed and pushed her off. "Hey maybe we can go look around for cubs to join our pride!" Kanshi said with a large smile on his face that way they would have more cubs to play with and also they would have started their pride.

Uryu

11:48am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Saya smiled then looked at Krov "i dont know KAnshi shouldnt we tell Krov?" she asked as the sleeping male lion snored.

Krov rolled arounf thinking of his future and the new prides future he was in a deep sleep,

Frightt

11:55am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Kanshi ran up quietly to the den where Krov was and saw that he was deep asleep. He looked at Saya and shrugged "We'll be back before sleepy head wakes up" he said with a small laugh as ran down the path that led down to the ground. He started back towards where they had came from. "Ok lets use our senses to find cubs" Kanshi said as he lifted his head and perked his ears and smelled the air.

"Try to catch me!" Vulena said while smiling as she ran from Terishka. Terishka laughed and pushed himself to run faster. He tapped her with his paw and ran from her "I bet you cant catch me!" He said laughing back at her as she ran after him. A few moments later they were taking a break and Terishka had started the game up again by tugging playfully on Vulena's ear.

Uryu

12:22pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Saya nodded as her ears perked up and she sniffed the air " i smell some!" she said and ran into the forest and ran as fast as she could following th scent, She was headed towards Terishka and Vulena with out knowig it.

Frightt

12:33pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Kanshi laughed and followed her running next to her he started to smell them too."I think they should be close by now, lets slow down and see if we can listen for them" Kanshi said as he pulled himself to a stop and listened closely. He heard a couple of laughs and talking. He smiled and started to walk towards it and stopped when he knew they were on the other side of a few bushes that he was currently behind. He looked in an opening in the leaves to see his brother and another cub playing. "Hey! Teri!!" Kanshi said as he leaped out of the brush Saya right behind him.

Terishka jumped to his feet when his brother leaped out of the bushes with Saya. "Hey..this is my brother Kanshi, Kanshi this is Vulena" Terishka said as he sat down and introduced the two. Vulena sat down too and smiled "hi" Vulena said quietly as she noticed that Terishka didn't look as playfull as he once did. His brother looked nice though Terishka was acting strange which gave off a smell that something had gone down with them, either that or that Terishka just didn't like him.

Uryu

12:41pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Saya growled to her self "Kanshi its just them lets go back." she said as she walked back the direction they came. She didnt like Terishka and she certainly didnt want Kanshi getting in a fight with his brother.

Krov woke up and looked around "Kanshi? Saya?" he said looked looking around for them "crap!." he said and ran into the forest and saw them. "Kanshi, Saya! get back to the pride lands now!" Krov said angryly.

Frightt

12:55pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Kanshi frowned at what Saya had said "yeah but he's still my broth-" He was cut off by an angry Krov. He frowned and started to leave he looked back to see Terishka glaring at Saya. Kanshi gave a small growl  and was about to say something rude to him about how he was acting but he stopped when he noticed that Vulena was glaring at him. He sighed and left with Krov and Saya.

Merken stood as Krov appeared. He noticed that Kanshi and Saya were talking to Terishka and another female lion cub. He as.sumed that Terishka had found a new playmate and he walked over behind them and watched as Kanshi and Saya left with Krov. Merken looked down at the two cubs and smiled "who is this?" he asked with a small smile from one cub to the other. Terishka smiled "This is Vulena, Vulena this is Merken he's our leader" Vulena smiled "hello" she answered. Merken stood and smiled "Have fun but dont run off too far" Merken said as he walked back over to Shii and laid down with her.

"Terishka why dont you like your brother?" Vulena asked as she looked at him with a curious gaze. "He never listends to me and he always says things that he knows i wont agree to just so we can argue and fight. Yesterday he came here just to argue with me!" Terishka said with a small growl as he watched them leave in the distance. Vulena gave a small growl "Are they going to have a pride?" Vulena asked. Terishka gave a small cub growl "Yeah but not as big and strong as mine! I'm gonna be the strongest king ever!" Vulena smiled at Terishka as he stood and puffed his chest out with a smile at her. Vulena smiled and tackled him playfully.

Saraluvspets

1:09pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Shii licked Merken's head. "Thanks," she whispered. She had never met someone as understanding as Merken. He was nice, handsome, and understood her. She was happy. One last tear fell to the ground before her crying ceased.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

1:14pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Merken smiled "look at those two, one day i'm sure they're going to be a strong king and queen" he said as he watched Terishka and Vulena play with each other. He was even showing her how to stalk and things and she was paying very close attention.

Saraluvspets

1:19pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Shii smiled as she watched Terishka and Vulena. They were so cute. The innocence of the cubs was irresistable. She wished she could have cubs. Another tear rolled down her face as she turned away. "They sure would," she said to Merken.

Shii walked over to Dessen and laid down beside him. "Hey sis," he said yawning. When Dessen didn't have anything to do, he slept.

Uryu

2:08pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Krov was angry "you two have done stupid stuff but this is the stupidest what were yall thinking?!" Krov yelled as they reached the den in the pride.

Saya whimperd "we're sorry Krov we just wanted to find new memeber." she said frowning. Krov was mad still "you could of got hurt and i cant lose you two yall are my responsability." he said

Frightt

6:02pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Merken watched as Shii got up and walked over to her brother. She sounded hurt and he was going to comfort her but figured she needed a bit of some time alone. 

Kanshi frowned "I was the one the braught up the idea not Saya so dont be mad at her!" Kanshi said as he stood infront of Saya a little. He would think twice before going off again after this and more importantly he wouldn't go to his brother that was for sure.

Saraluvspets

6:11pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

"Hey Dessen," Shii said laying her head on Dessen's side. Dessen frowned, but didn't ask. Shii didn't want him to ask. Dessen laid his head down and slowly went to sleep.

Shii didn't sleep, she just layed there, thinking.

Uryu

6:22pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at KAnshi "im not mad." he said "i was just worried i didnt want y'all getting hurt we cant lose the king and queen of the pride yet." Krov laughed alittle and brought them to the water hole in the pride area.

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 21