It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21 Bookmark Thread
Saraluvspets

2:07am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Shii frowned and turned away. Then it hit her. Krov thought that her and Merken were mates too. "We're not mates you know, but..." She stared off into space.

"Well, in a normal pride, the male gets really lazy and sits around all day. He has his own pride, and he is the only male in his pride. He has mating rights to all the females in his pride. Basically the male gets so lazy that the females have to bring him food." Dessen would never do that to his pride. He had learned the head on, insta-kill trick from Shii.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Uryu

12:22pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at Shii "i know you like him." Krov said  as he walked over to Saya "go find Kanshi we're leaving." Krov said and watched Saya run out of the den to find Kanshi.

Saya saw Kanshi and ran up to him "Kanshi come on Krov said we have to leave no." she said and tugged on his tail playfully.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

12:30pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Kanshi glared at his brother, who simply sat tall as if he were proud in the life he had chosen. Kanshi growled and nodded to Saya "yeah lets go" he said before he turned and started to pad off with Saya at his side. Terishka watched them leave with a small glare. He walked over to Merken and laid down next to him with a sigh. "Your brother doesn't think the same way you do huh?" Merken said as he looked down at the cub."Yeah" Terishka said with a frown Merken laid down also "not much of a brother then." He said with a small normal tone. Terishka watched his brother walk off and realized that Merken was right. What good is a brother who cant even talk to you without arguing over something. He thought as he decided to go and bother Lachen somemore.

Kanshi walked next to Saya with a small frown. "It's like he refuses to think the same way as me, when i was there all we did was argue we didn't even play like we used to.." Kanshi said as he gave a small glance back at Terishka before walking into the brush. "I guess i just have to wait till he gets over it.." He said as he walked on next to Saya.

Uryu

12:37pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Saya looked at Kanshi "Dont worry when you get your pride it will be the best pride ever made." Saya said with a posiitive attitude.

Krov heard them "thats correct saya, follow me and i'll show you why." He said and started to walk towards the forest "now its gonna take awhile to get to where we are going are y'all ready?" Krov asked

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

12:43pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Kanshi smiled widely "Yeah!" he answered as he excitedly bounced around. It was true that he was going to have the biggest and best pride ever and even Krov knew it! He thought as he followed Krov still with a smile plastered on his face. "What do you think it is Saya?" Kanshi asked her quietly though his voice was filled with excitement.

Uryu

12:50pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Krov walked through the forest it was almost night time and they were a few hours from their destination. Krov was starting to like Kanshi "lets sleep here for tonight we need shelter."he said as he looked at the two cubs.

Saya looked at Kanshi and shrugged "i dont know but Krov seems to like you more." Saya said as she followed Krov into an empty den and layed down.

Frightt

12:53pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Kanshi smiled up at Krov and sat down in the cave. "I can't wait till i grow up, im gonna be a strong male lion with a large mane and pride!!" He said as he climbed on a rock that was in the back of the cave and puffed his chest out. "And Saya can be my queen!" He said as he scooted over for her to stand on the rock with him still smiling.

Uryu

1:00pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Saya blushed then looked at Krov who was smiling and nodding then he bowed "all hale the king and queen." Krov said jokingly and chuckled. Saya stood up on the rock blushing "do as i say Krov." she also said jokingly and chuckled like Krov.

Krov stood up then layed down "you two love birds better go to sleep tomarrow is a bis big day." he said smiling starring at them two,

Frightt

1:18pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Kanshi gave a small laugh and leaped off of the rock. He walked over to Krov and laid down next to him curling in a ball and closed his eyes but couldn't keep the smile from appearing on his face.

Merken opened his eyes to see that it was night. He guessed that he and Terishka must've fallen asleep when they were laying down for a moment. Merken rose and streached and looked around for Shii and Dessen. He saw Lachen coming out of the bushes with a wet mouth, gusses he had just came from the waterhole. "Terishka, me and Lachen are going to go get food, stay in the cave while we're gone" Merken said to the still a bit sleepy Terishka. Terishka nodded and made his way inside the den with a yawn. 

Merken nodded to Lachen and both males started towards the gras.slands. They crouched down in the gras.s watching the herd of wildebeest that was close by. They both watched a female near the rear of the herd and decided to choose that one and not take a risk with one of the bigger males. Merken crouched in the dark gras.s and crept up on the female. Lachen was still a bit nervous about hunting and messing up but quickly shook it away and focused on the animal. Merken rushed out and chased down the female that was now running. Lachen followed and bit the female's rear with claws digging in to slow her down. Merken took this chance to leap onto the back of the female and carefully placed his fangs into the back of her neck, slowing her down, before collapsing.

Saraluvspets

1:27pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Shii followed Merken's scent to find him at the dead carc*censored* of a wildebeast. "Way to go," she smiled. Krov was kind of strange. "Where are the others?" She smelled the air.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Uryu

1:33pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Saya curled up next to Kanshi and fell asleep. She was so tired but she could hardly wait for tomarro "goodnight Kanshi and Krov." she said smiling

Krov was already asleep he let them sleep beside him. Krov couldnt wait to show them what he found. But he couldnt stop thinking of his future Would he be happy and have a mate? or would he be depressed and alone?

Saraluvspets

1:36pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Shii did like Merken, but she was fearful that he didn't like her. Maybe she needed to show him how she felt. Maybe...

Dessen raised his head in the air. He smelled a male lion, Krov. He began sprinting towards the smell for no reason.

Frightt

1:40pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Merken looked up at her "Terishka is at the den, and that's all i can tell you" he said before he grabbed the carcas.s and began to drag it. "In other words he fell asleep with Terishka " Lachen said with an amused tone and face before helping to drag the animal a bit closer towards the den. Terishka came out once they had brought it back and began to eat with them. He had gotten used to eating the large animals instead of the mice that he and his brother had fed on when they were by themselves. "Hey Merken..do you think you can help teach me some things after we eat? I wanna show my brother that i can hunt better than he can when i see him next!" Terishka said with a small smile as he moved his rump in the air. Merken gave a small smile back and began to eat.

Saraluvspets

1:42pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Shii followed Merken to the den. Her face was deep with thought. She was trying to figure out what to do to show Merken how she felt. She spotted Terishka and Lachen.

Uryu

1:47pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Krov woke up when he heard something in the forest he sniffed around and caught a lion's scent, Dessen. He jumed up but careful not to wake the cubs he walked out side and stood there he figured the lion was looking for something or someone

Saraluvspets

1:50pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Dessen saw Krov. "Why do you reak of my sister?" He wasn't too happy about this. Shii's scent was all over Krov. He frowned at the thought of Shii not being with Merken.

Frightt

1:52pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Merken streached and looked at Shii "you look troubled is something wrong?" he asked, he may look mad all the time but he actually wasn't he just didn't know how to really talk with others. He had lost his memory, and now he had started a new life here and he liked the way that things were turning out. He would be a leader, with Terishka as his adopted cub and maybe a queen would be Shii? If she was up to it he thought but shook the thoughts away to get his mind back to his question.

Uryu

1:53pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at Dessen "dont worry nothing happened she was helping me take care of my cut before it got infected."Krov said as he looked at the cut then turned to look at the way him, Kanshi and saya were walking tomarrow.

Saraluvspets

1:58pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

"Okay, just wondering," Dessen's tone softened. He was thinking about Shii and Merken again.

"Nothing," she said as she licked Merken's side. "I just, forget about it," she said nudging his side. She was really confused about what was going on.

Uryu

2:04pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Krov growled then walked into the forest and saw a female deer Krov ran after it as it started to run. He jumped on it biting down on its back and sticking his claws into it and brought it down. Krov drug it back to the den and layed it in the back and woke the two cubs up

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21