What the..?!?! (Random medieval fantasy)Oh. Hi. You ever jousted a'fore?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14 Bookmark Thread
ferretflitz

8:44pm Mar 20 2010

Normal User

The horse screamed loudly and strained against Joan, but was forced to go back onto all fours before turnnig in infuringatingly small circles. Snorting, and with sides heaving, the stallion slowed, before reluctantly stopping.

Dravius coughed and nodded, a hoof-shaped bruise welling on his chest. "I've had worse. Like a whipping for example." He gave a weak smile and stood, cracking his neck and back. "Okay, I'd say we don't need to work on your equestrian skills." He added, laughing.

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

Epona

9:55pm Mar 21 2010

Normal User

Joan let out a breath and grinned. "Hey, you'll have a mark like me! I'd show ya but," She coughed and looked away. "Its a bit inappropriate." She hummed as she stepped toward the black stallion, rubbing a hand down his legs. When she got to the back right leg, she picked it up and pulled her pocketknife from her pocket, digging out a rock. "There," She said, letting his foot down and holding it eye level as she turned to Dravius. "Theres the culprit."  

Resident mounted archer
Epona

5:13pm Mar 24 2010

Normal User

((Ararararar!! *Rawrs*))

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

5:27pm Mar 24 2010

Normal User

((-Shies away-))

Dravius gave a small laugh and yawned, looking a bit stunned as Joan pulled a small stone from the tall black horse's hoof. The horse itself relaxed and whuffled air through the girl's hair. It whinnied slightly and nudged her hand, sniffing her hair and burring. Dravius laughed and said, "Well, Iit might have been better if I had checked the hooves before we started, huh?"

Epona

5:30pm Mar 24 2010

Normal User

((Haha. I are Todeo! X) ))

Joan shrugged and bounced the rock on her palm, pushing the horses nose away. "We all make mistakes. And you," To the horse, "Much as I love horses, I dont know how Id feel about horse snot and spit as a way to spike my hair." She laughed.

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

5:34pm Mar 24 2010

Normal User

((-Sobs-))

Dravius laughed and said, "Let's try this again, without a horse." He took a deep breath and set his feet far apart and bent his knees, and tossed a lance at her. "Try and knock me over." He stated, fixing his eyes on Joan, his hands on his sides.

Epona

5:37pm Mar 24 2010 (last edited on 5:37pm Mar 24 2010)

Normal User

((AH!! Dun cry!! D:))

Jaon hesitated. "With the lance? Or, like, football tackle?" She wondered how she would even get enough speed with this... "An' you aint wearin no armor!"

((Oh yeah. Awesome post. XD))

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

2:04pm Mar 28 2010

Normal User

((Ahh! -Spazzes- I could have sworn I posted on this!))

"Don't matter, Joan." Dravius said matter of factly. "Just knock me over." He smiled mischeviously and cocked his head, teasing her. "What, think you can't do it?" He laughed and sank back into the deephorse stance. "Come on!"

Epona

11:08pm Mar 30 2010

Normal User

Joan raised an eyebrow. "Alright, but if I hurt ya, blame it on the metal sheeting." She banged her fist against the breastplate of her armour and stepped forward. She dove and grabbed one of his legs in an attempt to jerk one out from under him. She had no idea if it would work on him, but it had worked with other boys back home.

Resident mounted archer
Epona

11:08pm Mar 30 2010 (last edited on 8:28pm Apr 1 2010)

Normal User

((Haha Compooper Spasm FTW. :D))

Resident mounted archer
Epona

7:29pm Apr 7 2010

Normal User

((Aaaand....we're back among the non-living. >>))

Resident mounted archer
Epona

11:20pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

((Ohmehgolly-gosh!! Its dead!!))

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

11:36pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

((-Uses CPR-))

Dravius smiled and did a backbend, yeilding to Joan's pull. He kicked Joan's uncovered hand and pulled away swiftly, grabbing the chain skirt and pulling swiftly, throwing her balance for a loop. "Nioce try, though. " He laughed, standing back off as Joan wobbled.

Epona

11:43pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

"Ouch," Joan mumbled as Dravius' foot connected with her hand. She stood and waved it in the air as she tried to catch her balance. She failed and fell to the ground with a groan and much clanging. She blew hair out of her face and squnted up at Dravius. "Truce?" she asked. "Im beat. I think Im outta shape."

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

11:45pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

Dravius laughed and nodded. "You aren't very flexible, are you?" He held out a hand, holging the horses reigns in one hand. His black hair shadowed his face as he waited for Joan to take his hand.

Epona

11:48pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

Joan reached up and grabbed Dravius' offered hand and shrugged, keeping her brow furrowed as she removed her bracers. "Im as flexible as most girls my age, have more energy and strength, but this...I just got here. I've gotta adjust. But I dont think it'll be so bad," She glanced shyly at the boy in front of her.

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

11:57am Apr 24 2010 (last edited on 11:58am Apr 24 2010)

Normal User

Dravius gave asmall laugh and walked the horse over to a tree, tying a quick and secure knot. "Alright." He clapped his hands, and dropped into a seat where his legs were perpendicular to each other. "Tyr this one!" He bent down, with his forehead on the gr*censored*. "If it's too easy, you can try this." After a moment he added, "After al, we only have 24 hours to whip into shape."

((FYI, This is SUPER hards for someone who hasn't done yoga for a while.))

Epona

12:02pm Apr 24 2010 (last edited on 12:05pm Apr 24 2010)

Normal User

Joan shrugged and walkedover to the horse and stood behind him as she took off the armour. "I aint even gunna try to stretch wearin this...I can hardly walk." She returned to Dravious wearing her nowdirty white shirt and a pair of boxers she had lifted from her faster father while doing the laundry one day and sat down, extending her legs to match his position. She watched his head touch the gr*censored* and shook her head slightly before doing so herself. Her words were muffled as she said "Its a little hard to do, but almost expected; the more muscle you have, the less flexibility you have," 

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

7:54pm Apr 24 2010

Normal User

((Sorreh, Tode. My mother wanted me to rake the twelve million pine needles..))

Dravius laughed slightly, and uncurled his legs and responded to Joan, " You only need to be stron in your legs and your arms, for holding the lance, and keeping your *Bleep* on the horse. The horse does allt he work, really." Dravius smiled and added, "I'm impressed, really. And what are you wearing? You can't waltz into the winner's cirlce with long hair, no breast band, and waering shorts." He gestured at Joan's hair in skeptisism. "Stay here, I'm getting a knife." He said, getting upo and trotting into the little hut adjecent to where they sat, re-emerging with a silver dagger.

Epona

10:33pm Apr 24 2010

Normal User

((Aww. I want pine needles! Im sick of Junipers! D:))

"I am to wearing a breast band!" Joan circled her arms around her front and drew her legs up, hiding her face in her knees. She looked up as Dravius came back and her look turned to horror as her arms went from chest to grabbing her hair together as if to protect it. "Nu-uh!! No way on holy heck'm I gunna let you cut my hair.!" She stood up and backed away, crouched over, still covering her head with her hands.

Resident mounted archer
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14