What the..?!?! (Random medieval fantasy)Oh. Hi. You ever jousted a'fore?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14 Bookmark Thread
Epona

9:20pm Mar 16 2010

Normal User

((LAWL. Ish be fine.))

Joan stopped and turned and shook her head, sighing. "I know this aint America. But this, everything," She mostioned with her hand "This is almost too much. I've not been here for a day and I've been roasted and kicked in the head." She laughed slightly. "Im used to being kicked, but not roasted. I wasnt born in this time. Didnt grow up here."

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

9:23pm Mar 16 2010

Normal User

"Well, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone that far." Dravius admitted, turning the helmet over in his hands. "You want to try again?" He asked, holding the lance out to Joan. "No kicking this time. Just insults and taunts, like a real match, 'kay?" He grinned, as the horse snorted agreement.

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

Epona

9:27pm Mar 16 2010

Normal User

Joan nodded and walked back towards Dravius and the horse, grabbing the lances handle and postioning herself for maximum balance, legs apart, weight in her rear, like she used to stand when working with a mustang at home. When I had a home...

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

9:29pm Mar 16 2010

Normal User

Dravius grinned and swung himself up onto the horse, usually joking face hard and blank, his lip curled into a snarl. The stallion whinnied, glaring hard at Joan. Dravius cricled Joan and thundered past, hand gently shoving her shoulder, not hard enough to hurt, but strong enough to be threat to her balance.

((BRB Homework beckons.))

Epona

9:35pm Mar 16 2010

Normal User

((Ah. Stupid homework. XD))

Joans face was lined with concentration, her lips pressed into a thin line as she watched Dravius and the stallion thunder p*censored*ed, somehow unsurprised when he shoved her shoulder, threatening to make her loose her balance. However, she didnt fall or stumble. She couldnt help but feel giddy.

((Oh my. Mood swings)

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

9:55pm Mar 16 2010

Normal User

((Grr! Yippee!!))

Dravius whirled quickly for another p*censored*, horses hooves kicking up clods of gras and dirt. This time the horses shoulder struck her, one thousand pounds of muscle glancing across Joan's own. It snorted and screamed as it p*censored*ed, impossibly loud.

Epona

10:41pm Mar 16 2010

Normal User

((Im not wearing underwear today. No Im not wearing underwear today. Not that you prob'ly care much 'bout my underwear. Still nontheless I gotta sa-a-a-ay...Im. Not. Wearing.  Underwear to da-yay!))

Joan was spun around, landing very ungracefully on her rear with much clanging of the metal she wore. She bit her tongue to refrain from cursing as she struggled to regain her feet and failed; the armor weighed her down.

Resident mounted archer
Epona

9:17pm Mar 17 2010

Normal User

((What the heck is that song off of? Ive had it stuck in my head forever))

Resident mounted archer
Epona

8:24pm Mar 18 2010

Normal User

((Hello))

Resident mounted archer
Epona

8:02pm Mar 19 2010

Normal User

((Bumpeh?))

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

9:48pm Mar 19 2010

Normal User

((Sorry, I was busy. I was traveling all yesterday, and most of the previous day.))

Dravius pulled the horse to a stop, the horse screaming in defiance and reaering on hind legs. THe thin boy forced the thousand pound animal to the ground, it's hooves thudding against the gras/s. He quickly dismounted, and yelled, "Are you alright?" as he ran over to her, pulling her to her feet in the heavy metal suit. "I thought you were ready!"

Epona

10:06pm Mar 19 2010 (last edited on 10:06pm Mar 19 2010)

Normal User

((At least you get to go places. >> Im stuck at home for the next week.))

Joan looked at him, eyebrow raised. "Why would I not be okay? I've had worse....like a hoof between the legs." She waved her hand. "I was ready, but momentum, size, and strength were on your side." The girl grinned. "I thank you for your concern, though."

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

1:22pm Mar 20 2010

Normal User

"Oh. Okay." Dravius seemed bewildered, as Joan was very differnet from the other medieval girls, different from the women with large headdresses and wispy dresses. "Uh, lets start with seeing how well you can ride this horse here." He pated the horses side, and gestured to the horses sheeted back. "He still needs a name." Dravius realized, tapping his chin.

Epona

1:29pm Mar 20 2010

Normal User

The girl would have snorted, but she held back her laughter and shrugged as she walked up to the beast. "I wouldnt know. Im no good at names." Joan patted the horses muscular black shoulder.

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

1:35pm Mar 20 2010

Normal User

"Well, hop on, and we'll figure it out later." Dravius said, face red. He stepped back with the lance in hand, waiting for the girl to get onto the huge, snorting beast. It tossed it's head and stomped a hoof, mane flying everywhere.

Epona

1:39pm Mar 20 2010

Normal User

Joan frowned at the horse and walked around to the front, pulling his nose down so he was eye level. "Now, you mind your manners. I know you have at least a few, if not the good sense to stand still." She patted his nose and let go. Walking to the stallions left side, she grasped his reigns and the front of the saddle in her hand, the back of the saddle in the other. She paused as she settled her foot in the stirrup, brows arched, daring the horse to do something.

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

1:43pm Mar 20 2010

Normal User

The horse snorted, and flicked his tail, large eye boring into Joan, straining to gaze at her from the side. His brown eyes focused on her, and he snorted and looked forewards, huge head steady and back motionless. He shifted on his back legs, putting his weight on one or the other, but for the most part he stayed still.

Epona

2:06pm Mar 20 2010

Normal User

Joan grunted with a nod and pushed off her right foot, swinging up into the saddle. Her right foot slid easily into the stirrup and she bent to slide it the rest of the way to the arch in the shoes. After positioning herself, she held the reigns in her left hand, western style and nodded in satisfaction, patting the stallion on his neck. "God hest," She crooned.

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

2:16pm Mar 20 2010

Normal User

The horse seemed to grin, and arched his back and reared up onto his back legs, staggering backwards and screaming loudly, almost vertical in the air.

Dravius scrambled over to the horse and grabbed the bridle, pulling sharply down, but the horses hooves only touched the dirt for a few seconds before jerking out of Dravius's hands and rearing again. Dravius yelped and reached for the bridle as the stallion planted it's hoof on Dravius's chest and kicked, sending Dravius sprawling before landing on four legs again.

Epona

2:21pm Mar 20 2010

Normal User

"Uh uh uh!" Joan leaned back in the saddle, planting all her weight in her rear, pulling on the reigns to back the horse up before turning him in tight circles. "I dont think so." She turned the horse the other way before whoaing him and stepping down, walking a few feet away before jogging to where Davius had landed. "You think you'll live?" She asked worridly, crouching beside him.

Resident mounted archer
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14