What the..?!?! (Random medieval fantasy)Oh. Hi. You ever jousted a'fore?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 Bookmark Thread
Epona

12:04pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

Joan stared, wondering what she had done to make the boy ways of her. She watched in horror as he was dragged away and lashed to the whipping post, lashed, released, and left there. The girl hauled herself to her feet and grasped a tent flap for balance. What had this boy done to desurve that? What kind of world was she in?

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

12:10pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

Dravius staggered to his feet, bady shaking. He reached behind his head and fumbled with the knots. His long fingers felt around, but it seemed he cuold not undo them. He picked up his dark shirt from the ground and pulled it on, wincng as it slid over the welts in his back. He walked slowly tp the wolf and unbound it's feet, letting it stand. He ran his fangers through his hair and turned to Joan. His mismatched eyes studide her face, resting on her strange clothes. He walked to her and pointed to the tightly knotted strip of cloth.

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

ferretflitz

12:13pm Feb 27 2010 (last edited on 12:14pm Feb 27 2010)

Normal User

(( http://rhyet.deviantart.com/art/Please-don-t-153713967 I found the saddest picture. I pulled Dravius from this person's oc. And the whip scene from this particular drawing.))

ferretflitz

12:15pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

((G2G))

Epona

12:23pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

((Aww. It ish sad. D:

Okay. See ya later))

Joan shifted under the boys gaze, and a brief look of confusion crossed her face when he pointed to the gags knot before she nodded in understanding. 

"Alright," She said, starting to move around him. "Hold still while I get it done." Her fingers worked expertly, nails slinding into the folds of the fabric and tugging until it was loos, careful not to pull any of his hair. This world....time....whatever. It seems t' get stranger and stranger the more Im here. How'd I get here, anyway?

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

1:05pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

Dravius pulled the gag off his head, working his jaw up and down. "Thank you." He said. His voice was dark and rich, like a river of melted chocolate. (Now I'm hungry) He suddenly swept his legs across the ground, pulling Joan's legs out from under her. The wolf leapt ontp her chest, snarling as savagly as you would ever hear. Dravius pullled a short dagger from his shirt and stuck it to her throat. "Now give me any and all valubles, and you won't get hurt."

Epona

1:16pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

Joan raised an eyebrow at the boy and grinned before speaking carefully. "I am afraid the only valubles you find on me wont be of any use to youl no matter where you go." At least for the next 500 years...She added silently. "Now....call your wolf off me, please? It's paws aint in any place I care to be handled..."

Resident mounted archer
Epona

2:56pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

((So....since Tiny hasnt posted a bio yet, we can go 10 more posts if Ferret dont show up....unless she does. Than we can do whatever. XD))

Resident mounted archer
SerenitySorrow

3:22pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

((Hey Todie can I has joinage? You know I love medieval rps.))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
Epona

3:23pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

((Haha. Hail yus Ser!))

Resident mounted archer
SerenitySorrow

3:31pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

((Yayz. Now I have to decide to do an intro or a bio...Ahh well we'll see. I'll put one up in a second once I skim through the other posts.))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
ferretflitz

3:36pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

Dravius's face split into a smile, and he replaced the knife and nudged the wolf, whereupon it stopped growling and starting licking Joan happily. Dravius pushed the wolf off the girl and grabbed her wrist, pulling her up and bowing slightly. "Nice to meet you." He said, visible eye glittering. The wolf barked and wagged it's tail, running around Joan in circles.

Epona

8:11pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

"Same here, I think," Joan answered, rubbing a hand across where the boys blade had been, than the back of her neck. She ignored the dirt smudges on the front of her white T-shirt. "Im Joan, I think."

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

8:21pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

"Dravius." Dravius stated, a sharp toothed smile on his face. "What, you don't like watchin' no whipping?" He laughed, ruffling the black wolf's mane. Dravius was a thin boy, slight with long fingers and an angular face. "I'm a thief! Who serves the king and doesn't like watchin' a thief get whipped?" He asked again, eyes shining.

Epona

8:34pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

"Hi Drav." Jaon said, then wrinkled her nose and looked out to the trees. "I think Id rather see a man loose 'is hand than watch them be nearly shredded." She shuddered and mused to herself as she brushed her light brown hair from her eyes. "Most just get five t' ten years now...later. Whenever."

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

8:39pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

"Five to ten...?" Dravius said, an eyebrow raised. "Five to ten years where? Stocks? Dunguns?(Sp?)" Dravius tilted his head and furrowed his brows, eyes unsure. "And dungeouns are for killers and traitors, not thieves like me! Where are you from?" Dravius trailed off, scratching his head.

Epona

8:47pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

Joan nodded absently and pulled at her lower lip. "Dungeons. Those're the closest you've got..." She looked at Dravius and shook her head with a tiny smile. "I'm from a long ways away, boy I'll tell you. A little town far off, cant remember the name; I think I took a bump to the head," She lied "But I doubt you'd know of it in any place."

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

8:52pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

"I'm from Lincoln." Dravius said, then swore under his breath and pulled Joan and the wolf into the trees. A few seconds later, a few soldiers walked by, laughing and follwed by some pages and squieres. "If they catch me again, they'll report me to the king." Dravius winced.

Epona

11:04pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

"But they'd already caught you." Joan whispered almost silently; she'd learned the trait in various foster homes. "Sure they aint already sent a courier or somethin'? To tell? A messenger hawk or whatever?" Her arched eyebrows met together. "An' what of me? They know Im s'posed t' be there an'-I dont think-think Im a threat..."

((Im working on a picture for Joan. It aint al the way done, but she's finished well enough. *Mutters something about backgrounds and detail* I'll have it up tomorrow or sometime to give a better idea of what she looks like.))

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

11:10pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

"Nah." Dravius said, still peering into the camp. "First they have their fun, then if they catch me 'gain they send a...what? You mean a messenger?" Dravius asked, creeping father into the trees. " He added after patting the wolf. "They gonna have lots more fun with you than me, if you know what I mean." He said, gesturing to the rows of closed tents near the fire. "Youre the only girl for acres around." Dravius said, then walked away, pulling Joan with him iinto the forest.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14