What the..?!?! (Random medieval fantasy)Oh. Hi. You ever jousted a'fore?

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bookmark Thread
Epona

12:40am May 4 2010

Normal User

((Torak=epic. Yup. Thus says the Leprechaun King))

Chuckling, Joan shrugged and shook her head. "My mamas malamutes were like that. Take off to no where then come back and dont even tell you the adventures they've had." She sighed and smiled a little sadly at the area a few feet away from her feet.

Resident mounted archer
casanev

2:31pm May 4 2010

Normal User

Meka laughed, petting the dog. "Hey boy, havn't seen you in ages too." She fell/sat down, still petting the dog. Squinting in the sun she looked up at them. "Sit, I feel short when everyone else is standing up."

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
Epona

7:29pm May 4 2010

Normal User

Joan laughed and sat down as bid. "Had a best friend back home that felt that way to. She didnt reach my armpit but she was a fierce little snot. Real quiet til you hurt a tree," She smirked at Meka.

Resident mounted archer
casanev

3:19pm May 5 2010

Normal User

Meka threw her head back, laughing. "Hey, I told you," she said, pointing at Joan with one finger, "They totally deserve it. Anyway, where is home for you?"

ooc; ohh, failpost XP

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
Epona

6:09pm May 5 2010

Normal User

Shrugging, Joan shook her head. "From another land only available through a wardrobe." she said seriously, refering to one of her "meh-it-okay" favorite movies.

((No. THATS phail.))

Resident mounted archer
Epona

8:29pm May 6 2010

Normal User

((Hmmm. Ump-bay?))

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

10:40pm May 6 2010

Normal User

Dravius gave a slight laugh and rubbed in between the black dog's ears, and it snorted and scootched closer to him, easing itslef onto his feet. "Torak, you're heavy." Dravius complained, but still continued rubbing in between the canine's ears. "Well, Meek, you can help me train Joan here. She has a talent for jousting, but needs to work on resistance. I popped her arm out of it's socket on Fenrir's last pas.s" The boiy said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

Epona

11:09pm May 6 2010

Normal User

Joan snorted, laughing. "Like hay ya did! Worse I had since I was crotch-kicked by my old horse." Another laugh and a sigh. "I almost miss it back home. Dont miss the beatins though..." She muttered.

Resident mounted archer
casanev

5:45pm May 7 2010

Normal User

Meka glanced at Joan. There was something so weird about her, but she could not quite place it. She rested a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Whatever it was, you will be happy here. Me n' Drav will take care of you. Well, until you can make it on your own." she grimmaced. "Well, the day is wasting. I bet we could get in a few hits before sundown. Come on!" Meka leaped to her feet. "Let's go girlie, you have to get tough, thouse boys pack a punch."

Epona

9:42pm May 7 2010

Normal User

"Ah!" Joan cried in dispare fell back and lay on the ground, looking up at the sky through gaps in her fingers. "I was actually looking forward to a little rest..." Now she sat up on her elbows. "You people want to kill me, dont''cha?"

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

11:28pm May 7 2010

Normal User

"Hey, no we don't! If we kill you, we can't make money off you!" Dravius laughed, and patted the dog at his feet. "Actually, Torak can help! He'll snap at Roisin while you train with Meka!" Dravius laughed, and Torak jumped up and barked, wagging his tail and tugging on the chain pants of Joan's. Dravius laughed and Fenir reared in a good-natured sort of way and whinnied, sniffling Meka's hair.

Epona

11:41pm May 7 2010

Normal User

Joan groaned and sat up all the way, wincing at bruises that seemed to think it was fun to make her uncomfortable. She muttered inaudibly as she stumbled upright, where she stood glaring at Dravius with the most frientening look she rarely gave anyone unless they pushed her; steady, ice. In a tone that matched, "Money. Huh? Thats all everything is. What everyones in fer. Im not. Im gone." She turned and started walking away. 

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

12:12am May 8 2010

Normal User

"Joan..." Dravius said in a soft voice. "I was kidding. I understand how it is to be exploited." He returned her icy gaze with a warm one, his mismatched eyes soft. "Do you really want to hear how I understand?" Torak whined and slicked his ears back on his head, wriggling forewards on his belly and pawing Joan's foot. "Please come back."

Epona

12:22am May 8 2010

Normal User

Joan tried not to meet Dravius' eyes, but failed. She sighed and turned her face, frowning. She looked down at Torak and wriggled her toes. "Sure. Why not? Lets see how how you understand makes you push an' push an' push. Im not a super human. A body can only take so much."

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

12:49am May 8 2010

Normal User

Torak flopped down on Joan's toes and sighed, curling his tail around her legs.

Dravius sighed and sat cross legged on the gr*censored*, putting his face in his hands. "Well, you see the castle in the distance?" He pointed at the tall, white and grey castle in the distance. "Until three years ago, that was all mine. I'm the Prince." He winced and continued. "I ran away, and that's kind of why I'm a wandering thief. If my mother found me, I'd be hauled back to the palace, to extend her reign, because technaically now, I'm the King. With her as regent, she'd get all of the credit and none of the blame." He sighed and Torak licked Joan's foot and lay cown next to Dravius snorting and snuffling.

Epona

12:54am May 8 2010

Normal User

Joan tilted her head back to were it was almost on her shoulder blades and groaned with her eyes closed. Of all the things... But when she saw Dravius' ex
pression, she softened up and moved around Torak to sit down next to him, stiflty. She folded up her legs and glanced over, then put a hand on his shoulder. "Sorry," 

Resident mounted archer
casanev

8:25am May 8 2010

Normal User

Meka watched the goings on. She knew this. She had been there. Shivering lightly she pushed her thoughts away from that dark night, the terror of it still gave her nightmares. Make faced the shadows of the trees, night was falling fast. "You know what..." she muttered. "I think it is time to make camp, it's going to storm tonight. I can feel it."

ferretflitz

10:12am May 8 2010

Normal User

((Wahaha! Flashback time!))

Torches waved and hounds bayed for the scent in the depths of the night, flasesd of thunder and lightning lighting up the huge castle. At the next flash, yells resounded as the collosal drawbridge thudded to the soaked gras.s and a hoard of people, hounds, and even the Queen herself swarmed out, her usually beautiful face fierce and savage as she called to capture the young Prince. The Prance watched with terror from the treees, rain and tears mingling on his 12 year old face. He was breathinhg hard, a long black cloak wound around his once white and silver garments, now shades of grey. He scrambled into a tree as the men released the hounds, and took a rag from his forehead, which was coated in blood from a gash as he scrambled out of his once home. He wadded it up and tossed it far away, where it was picked up by the winds and borne away, with largge dogs baying after it, eager for the young Prince's scent. The Prince himself took a deep breath and launched himsels out of the tree, hitting a stream with a loud splash. His dark head broke the surface with a gasp, his messy, spiky black hair slicked on his head and covering one yellow eye. The dark cloak swept away as the Prince clung to a floating log, muddy water and rain streeming down his face. Catching an outlying branch, the small monarch pulled himself to s*censored* and collapsed there, the last sound and sight before darkness closed in was a streak of lightning and his mother's manic, evil screams.

Epona

10:19am May 8 2010

Normal User

((Oooh. Flashback))

Joan looked at Meka and smiled. "Sure. I can get some wood If you'd like..." She stood up and prushed her knees off, wincing as mscles in her back stretched.

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

10:23am May 8 2010

Normal User

Dravius trembled slightly as the clouds rolled in a distant boom sounded. "You're right, Meka. I'll tie up the horses." He muttered, Fenrir following with her chin on the top of the Kings head. " Can you start the fire as well, Lyon?"

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14