What the..?!?! (Random medieval fantasy)Oh. Hi. You ever jousted a'fore?

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bookmark Thread
Epona

9:17am May 15 2010

Normal User

((*screams and runs around!*

Its a bump.))

Resident mounted archer
casanev

11:59am May 15 2010

Normal User

Meka laughed evily. "Just cuz I haven't won does not mean I could not beat you!" Make lunged forward, stabbing forward with her broadsword. Her arm ached from holding it up, but Meka manged to keep it straight.

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
casanev

10:25am May 16 2010

Normal User

ooc; bump?

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
ferretflitz

11:03am May 16 2010

Normal User

Morga rolled her eyes and darted forewards, catching Meeka's arm at the wrist. "Nope. She said, sending a vicious kick into Meeka's thigh before scooting back quickly, only to collide with Fenrir and Chaos. Fenrir reared, screamed, and kicked Morga in the back, only to be bitten by Choas. Choas recived akick in the chest for Fenrir's pain, and she scooted back, and ran, leaving her rider, groaning on her elbows.

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

Epona

5:06pm May 16 2010

Normal User

Joan rushed to Fenrir to settle the mare down. She watched the other horse as it charged off. Her gaze turned to one of confusion as she looked at Morga. How the heck was she still alive? That kick could have snapped her spine.

Resident mounted archer
casanev

2:54pm May 18 2010

Normal User

Meka hissed. "Need to be faster. Need to be faster." She dove to her bag, pullign out her secret wepon. She had never used it in tournis, it was an illigal blade. To long, to thin, to light. Perfect for her. She needed the length, and she was wicked quick without the length tieing her down. She yelled out once more. "Hey, stop fighting horses, it's not fair to them, they are obviously better!"

Epona

8:32pm May 20 2010

Normal User

Joan looked up as Meka called out and blinked at the blade she weilded. Then her head whipped back and forth. "Where's Dravius and Torak..." She murmered aloud, still not sure of what to do.

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

9:52pm May 20 2010

Normal User

Morga heaved herself to her elbows, broaning slightly, as the normally lazy form of Torak flew out of the shadows, latching onto the kinght's arm, and Morga flailed her arm around, trying despratly to remove the canine. Several arrows flew from the trees, finding joints in the knights armor, making her yelp and thrash around even more. Dravius climbed down from the tall pine that the arrows had come from, as Morga collapsed, breathing hard in her heavy armor, with Torak sitting on top of her growling loudly.

Epona

9:58pm May 20 2010

Normal User

Joan blinked yet again, hardly able to follow what had just hapened. She smiled slightly as Torak growled at Morga before turning to face Dravius. "Family problems, much?"

Resident mounted archer
Epona

9:35am May 29 2010

Normal User

((burmp))

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

11:27am May 29 2010

Normal User

Dravius's face was hard as he drew his arm back, stretching an arrow towards Morga's face. The bow string twanged, and Morga was silenced, blood leaking from the hole jst below her left eye. Dravius had a far-away smile on his face, as Torak whined and pawed his legs, then nudged Morga, sticky gore wrapping around the black canine's paws.

Epona

11:30am May 29 2010

Normal User

Joan stared open-mouthed at Dravius, then closed her mouth and nodded without saying a word. She wondered though, why his mark had been under her eye....and why he was smiling like that. Her hand brushed lightly on Toraks black fur.

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

11:45am May 29 2010

Normal User

Torak whined again and wrapped his lithe body around Joan's legs, ears pressed to his head and his tail between his legs. His entire body tremble as he pressed his fur to the girl.

Dravius leaned down and twisted the arrow from it's place just above Morga's cheekbone, turning the dead knight's head before him and letting outa small laugh, letting the bleeding head thud to the leaf mould before walking into the woods, his eyes out of focus and the dazed smile still on his face.

Epona

11:48am May 29 2010

Normal User

Joan narrowed her eyes at Dravius and stepped out of Toraks way, resting her hand on his head for a few seconds before walking up behind Dravius. She said his name quietly, a bit confused as well as worried now.

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

11:53am May 29 2010

Normal User

Torak crouched on the dirty forest floor, shivering, putting his paws over his eyes beofre crawling on his belly to Meeka, licing her ankles with another whine.

Dravius froze as Joan called his name, turning his upper boy, his eyes seeming to look through her, not focusing on any of the girl, as if she was just antoher patch of sky or forest. His muscles were tense, his knuckles white around the arrow. "What?" He said dreamily.

Epona

11:55am May 29 2010

Normal User

"What are you doing?" Joan asked, as softly as when shed said his voice. She moved towards him until she was mere inches away.

((Phail)) 

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

11:59am May 29 2010

Normal User

Dravius seemed to have a spark of recognition as he focused slightly on the spot just below Joan's eye, the same place he had struck his sister. "Who knows?" He answered, the sme smile floating on his face, a paper smile rippling in the wind.

Epona

12:03pm May 29 2010

Normal User

"Dravius!" Joan  snapped, her voice sharp and loud. Her hand itched and she longed to raise it to slap some sense into him. "Knock it off! Youre not.....you," 

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

12:19pm May 29 2010

Normal User

Dravius jumped at his snapped name, and clozed his eyes, whispering, "Don't yell, please don't yell." He back against a tree, sliding down. When he reached the forest floor, he rocked back and forth, his hands on his head in the shape of claws,his breathing ragged.

Epona

12:21pm May 29 2010

Normal User

"Dravius," Joan followed him and crouched before her friend, her head tilted. "Please tell me whats wrong?"

Resident mounted archer
Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14