What the..?!?! (Random medieval fantasy)Oh. Hi. You ever jousted a'fore?

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14 Bookmark Thread
ferretflitz

9:27pm Apr 30 2010

Normal User

Dravius grunted as the lance thudded against his sheild, gritting his teeth against the force. "You're a natural!" Dravius exclamied, wheeling Fenrir again. "This time, you defend, then we'll do both at once, a'righ?" He sighed again and brusjed the stray black hair out of his face. "My shield arm's hurtin'."

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

Epona

9:35pm Apr 30 2010

Normal User

Beaming at Dravius' praise, Joan nodded, unable to hide a smirk. "Guess it comes from rodeo play-day events....never mind," She shook her head and leaned to one side, scooping up a shield as her and the horse p*censored*ed it. Grunting a little, she righted herself and turned to face Dravius, her back side wriggling a little in the saddle.

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

10:30pm Apr 30 2010

Normal User

Dravius gave a grin and hefted the heavy lance. He set himself slightly forewards in the saddle, and the horse shifted as well, snorting at Roisin. He set off, the horses hooves pounding the ground. His lance struck the sheild a little to the left, extremly hard, and leaving a fist sized imprint in the hard wood. Fenrir ppounded past, blowing like a freight train.

Epona

10:57pm Apr 30 2010

Normal User

Joan gasped as her arm was wrenched to the side, nearly pulling her out of the saddle. She righted herself and gasped at the pain in her shoulder. She swore under her breath and slid off of Roisin, setting the damaged shield down and trying to pop her shoulder back, greatful for the speedily spreading numbness.

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

11:29pm Apr 30 2010

Normal User

Dravius swore and jumped off Fenrir, who skidded to a stop with a scream that almost seemed concerned. He ran over to Joan, his long legs covering the ground quickly. He bent and popped the arm back into it's socket within seconds. "I'm so sorry!" Dravius said, fluttering his fingers over Joan's shoulders. "I didn't mean to hit you that hard!" He added, his face worried.

Epona

11:48pm Apr 30 2010

Normal User

"Ah!" Joan hissed as the bone was popped back into socket and grimaced up at Dravius. "'s Alright," She said. "Stuff like that might happen on the field. Might as well try an' get useed to it" She watched Dravius' fingers and resisted the urge to pull away, then looked at him again and attempted another smile. "I should be fine now, though. Only a little sore and numb. I've had worse."

Resident mounted archer
casanev

12:23pm May 1 2010

Normal User

ooc; have finnaly decided on a person. Just need to claer her then I will write up a intro. She is a female swordfighter. Travels from tornament to tournament. Is that ok? Also, can I make it that she a Dravius sort of know each other, or where friends a long time ago? That way she is not like some totally stanger.

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
ferretflitz

12:29pm May 1 2010

Normal User

((Dravius is fine with that, mhhm.))

Dravius bit his lip and said, "Maybe we should take a break. I'm hungry anyways." He pulled the covering off of Fenrir and she tossed her head, her soft chocolate eyes complelty different than when she had been charging madly at Joan. She came over and blew out into Joan's hair, as if to say, "I didn't mean it."

casanev

12:59pm May 1 2010 (last edited on 1:09pm May 1 2010)

Normal User

ooc; wait, were's the setting? like were are they right now? Nevermind, I will just post it.

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
casanev

1:09pm May 1 2010

Normal User

ooc; no, she is not a female solider. She is s fighter, in battles, but not in the army. Some places will accept her as a girl, and she does not go into disguise  there, only in the places that don't like her.

Bic:

Maikalea (May-KA-lay) walked slowly though the forest. Pausing for a second, she hefted her equiptment back on to her shoulders. Groaning, she flicked her short black blond back behind her ears. Her stuff was heavy, but necessary. With out it, she would have been dead many times before this. 

The leaves below her feet crunched as she walked a few paces forward. Stopping again, she glanced around. "You know what, here is just as good a place as ever. Her pack thumped to the ground as she sunk to her knees. Leaning against her bag, Maikalea closed her bright green eyes. Sighing, she opened them again, and sat up. Never had time just to relax. Running from tournament to tournament, never having a break.

She stood up, pulling food and water out of her bag. Swords clanked together as the stuff settled in. Biting off a bit of bread, she walked in a circle, thinking. She grabbed a mouthful of water. "Where to?" She asked out loud. "Caran is nice this time of year, but it's far way. Vlesha is closer, but the tournaments are almost never fair." Maikalea paused. "I guess it is Avadan then..." she whispered.

Maikalea smiled suddenly. "But who am I to be sad? Me, standing here, talking to trees." She laughed. Picking up her lightest sword, she swung it before her. "Stand and deliver!" Maikalea whispered evilly. She swung to the left. "Bet you never expected to be beat by a girl, huh?" She lunged, digging the point into a tree. "Bet you never thought you would be beat by me." Maikalea spun, sending bark flying as she hit trees.

"I bet you never even guessed you would be hunted by Maikalea Storvanda, more over known as Meka." Meka smiled, dropping her sword. Quieter, she muttered. "Bet you were surprised, due to the fact I have never actually won anything." Sighing, she slid her sword back into her bag.

Her head pulled up, she had heard something. Something like a clash, metal on metal. Picking up her stuff, she ran towards the noise. It continued, adding voices. One female, one male. The male's voice sounder familiar. The name hovered on the edge of her conciousness, like something she had forgotten, but didn't want to.

Pulling up by the clearing, she glanced out. There, in front of her was two people. Jousting, of all things. Squinting, she recognized the man. Dravius!! No way! It had been years since she had seen him. Smiling she stepped into the light. "Why hello, i knew I would see you again." She called out to the figures.

Epona

1:17pm May 1 2010

Normal User

Joan nodded at Dravius, relieved. "Takin a break would be great." She chuckled as the mare whuffed her hair and tucked the loose strands of her dark braid behind her ears. She nearly jumped at the sound of another voice, female, and turned her head slightly to see the girl, with what would probably be considered all her worldly posessions.

Joan tilted her head, curious.

Resident mounted archer
Epona

10:04pm May 1 2010

Normal User

((Woohoo!! I found a new way to keep myself entertained!! *reads RP for 5rd time*

Boomp))

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

11:55pm May 1 2010

Normal User

Meka?" Dravius said, twisting his head around. "How're the tournaments going, Meka?" He asked, pulling out of his squat and holding out his arms. "Any hug for the wandering theif?" He asked with a laugh, a breeze stirring his shaggy black hair. "You better not be cutting up trees again, you know that's bad for them," He smiled, his eyes crinkling.

Epona

12:28am May 2 2010

Normal User

Joan looked from Dravius to this...Meka girl. Drav obviously knew her from somewhere, maybe one of his escapades...? She shook her head and smiled, waving a little in greeting.

((Brain fart))

Resident mounted archer
casanev

10:41am May 2 2010

Normal User

Meka laughed, and hugged Dravius. "Not so good,t ehy don't like me anymore. And hey, the trees totally deserve it!" she said laughing. Pulling back, she waved at the girl. "Hello, my name Maikalea Storvanda, but everyone calls me Meka. Who are you?"

Epona

7:02pm May 2 2010

Normal User

Joan chuckled and rolled her shoulder. "Im Joan, everyone calls me Lyon."

((Nuther brainfart!!! :D

Oh, and Lyon is a Welsh variant spelling of Leon (The Y makes the E sound) and Roisin is like Roy-sheen. Just FYI. XD))

Resident mounted archer
casanev

7:17pm May 2 2010

Normal User

Meka nodded slowly. "Lyon, nice pick. Good, strong name, no one would doubt that at all. Now, if you picked a name like Cal, people doubt you." Meka rolled her eyes. She had gotten thrown out of a tourniment for that one.

ooc; lol, me too. 

Epona

7:59pm May 2 2010

Normal User

Joan blinked. How did Meka know what they were planning to do? "So, does Dravius do tournaments often?" She asked, turning her head towards the left. She suddenly back-handed Dravius on the upper arm, lightly. "And wheres your canine I aint seen 'im in ages."

Resident mounted archer
Epona

10:45pm May 3 2010

Normal User

((He rocks in the treetops all day long/hoppin' and a bobbin' and singin his song/all the little birdies on Jaybird street/Love to hear the robin goin tweet tweet tweet

Look. Issa bump! :D))

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

10:46pm May 3 2010

Normal User

"Ach, he's prolly off sleeping somewhere. Toraks as spoiled as the a king." Dravius rolled his eyes, and in answer to Joan's question, "I used to do tournaments, but I found I wasn't very good at it. But, that doesn't stop Meek." He laughed, then spotted a black wolf lurking on the edge of the forest. "And there he is now!" He exclaimed, and patted his leg, which brought the canine trotting lazily towards the group. He yawned and sniffed Meka, promtly sitting on her feet. "Lazy as heck when we ain't stealing."

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14