It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 Bookmark Thread
Frightt

6:58pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Merken jumped to his feet, claws out and ready to attack if needed until he noticed that a lioness had spoken to him. He relaxed a bit though his mane was still ruffled and spiked in nervousness and caution. "who are you?" he asked as he retracted his claws though still stood incase she decided to attack.

Saraluvspets

7:02pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Shii looked at the large male lion and showed no sign of fear. "Shii," she said calmly trying not to sound threatening. She had made a mistake before with a male lion, he clawed her and gave her a nice scar on her shoulder. She was hungry and her ribs poked out. She would be a pretty lioness if she was healthy, but she wasn't.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
mercyme6

7:05pm Aug 31 2010 (last edited on 7:20pm Aug 31 2010)

Normal User

Name:Angel

Past:Has been wanted by many males, but is looking for the right one

Mate/Crush:None, but you can change that. <3

Other:

Looks:tle="Blossom Bobtail by *dolphy, Aug 25, 2009 in Digital Art > Drawings > Animals">

( pretend sh has a lion's tail)

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
LeoLeaf

7:07pm Aug 31 2010 (last edited on 7:11pm Aug 31 2010)

Normal User

Zeniia jumped back not expecting what just happend. She then laughed lightly at his cautioness and spoke "Im Zeniia but you call me Zeni if you want." She smiled trying not to laugh again. Zeniia looked down and lapped some water still watching him from the corner of her eye, making sure he wouldnt attack.

((I dont know if 'cautioness' thats a real word sorry :D))

Frightt

7:20pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

((yeah i made it up cause i didnt know what to put, but it made more sense in my head... XDD))

Merken switched his gaze from one female to the next. He sat down slowly keeping both of his eyes on them. "..im Merken..you didnt happen to drag me here did you?" he asked as he watched the both of them with curiosity. 

mercyme6

7:23pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Angel trotted by, and smiled at Merken." Hello, i'm Angel" she said angelically. Angel smiled.

( Braindead)

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
LeoLeaf

7:24pm Aug 31 2010 (last edited on 7:27pm Aug 31 2010)

Normal User

Zeniia looked around and then looked at Shii and then back to Merken. "No, sorry. I just woke up from falling down that water fall." She  gustered and waited for Shii to respond. Another lion came by. Zeniia was confused and mumbled to herself "where are all these lions coming from" She felt stupid for saying that but it was like they were falling from the sky.

Feyth

7:32pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

The pride leader's cub started to walk towards a waterfall, her blind silver (I by accident said purple) watching the rushing water with curiousness. She felt footsteps and heard some noises. With a smirk, she decided that if she was going to find out what was going on, she was going to have to disobey one of the only rules set by her parents. she smiled and ran into the place where the other lions were...

Party image<-- Click me
mercyme6

7:37pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Name:Aldjana ( A-lee-ah-nuh) ( call her Ally)

Past:Mother left her

Mate/Crush:Too young

Other:nothing

Looks:coming

LeoLeaf

7:47pm Aug 31 2010 (last edited on 7:54pm Aug 31 2010)

Normal User

With out Shii answering another lion came over. 'Realy!?' Zeniia thought smiling at the other lion. "Hi. Im Zeniia." She said tensly. She inhaled sharply by accident making he cough. "sorry." Zeniia said trying not to cough any more. "and you are" she said now noticing that this lioness was blind.

Feyth

7:52pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

"Someone you might know if I say my name." Aki sighed, "Whatever, its Akilina." She was a bit dissapointed to find just a boring old lake thing. She wanted an adventure, other than the one that was causing her baby cousins to die off like humans in a nuclear war...

Party image<-- Click me
LeoLeaf

7:57pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Zeniia thought for a second."Akilina.... Akilina?" she was thinking realy hard but couldnt remember the namee. "Nope sorry I dont think I know you." She said still thinking. Zeniia turned to the others and looked back at Akilina. She looked dissapointed but Zeniia didnt want to asks what was wrong.

((I gotta leave around 8 res time))

Feyth

8:00pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

The teen sighed, "Its better that you don't." the blind lion said, sitting down. "what about you, what's your name." she said, staring at a tree, but thinkig it was the other lion...

Party image<-- Click me
LeoLeaf

8:03pm Aug 31 2010 (last edited on 8:13pm Aug 31 2010)

Normal User

Zeniia looked at the tree Akilina was looking at. She shook her head and looked at the others."uh... they are over here." she said to Akilina. Zeniia was growing bored so she looked around and found a rock. She kicked it and it landed in the Water hole. "opps."

Feyth

8:04pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

((The other lion, not Zeni))

Party image<-- Click me
LeoLeaf

8:09pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

((Ooo ok. I will edit.))

foxwolf

8:20pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Yuki thought for a moment and shuck her head "im sorry but your the first male ive seen around these parts" she said to him truely sorry that she couldnt help him "but i can help you look" she said happily before blushing "that is if you want me to" she said looking down emmbarresed.

Photobucket
Frightt

8:22pm Aug 31 2010 (last edited on 8:24pm Aug 31 2010)

Normal User

Lachen smelt the air and thought he could smell the male lion near the water hole."No thanks i think i know where he is, you can come with me if you like." He gave a small laugh and followed the scent until he came across the male lion with a bunch of other lions around him, who were mostly females. He pounced up next to the male lion and laughed when the male nearly hit him in the face due to how fast he turned his head. "Hello again, im Lachen, who are you?" he asked the male as he sat smiling at him.

Merken was confused at what Lachen had said "again?..uh..well um im Merken.." he said trying to remember where he could've met him. "where did we meet?" he asked as he frowned at him. 

"Oh i found you outside the jungle so i figured you lived here so i just brought you back here" Lachen said simply.

Merken was relieved that he had been able to find the person who had brought him here. If not it would've bugged him all day.

Saraluvspets

8:24pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Shii looked at Merken. "I don't know, i woke up in the middle of the savannah, then I traveled here by myself," she said as her stomach growled. She suddenly realized the severity of her hunger, she started feeling weaker and weaker.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Voluminous

8:40pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Name: Pravdivy (or Prav for short. Pronounced "Prahv-Deev-ee") 

Past: His father had been defeated against another lion, who decided kindly to let them stay with the pride. A sudden change of heart, the new King had murdered Pravdivy's father in front of the entire group. He chased away Prav and his 4 brothers, letting his mother stay, to the brothers surprise she decided to stay. They later got separated when a herd of zebra stampeded through the pride territory boarders, where the brothers had been staying. Prav left the area, leaving behind memories of family and friends. He's been wandering alone ever since. 

Mate/Crush: None, not really looking but things can change.

Other: He's heard of the new disease, but he thinks its just false claims, and is sure its humans. He believes that the cubs are being taken and used for human entertainment and adults killed for their manes and teeth.

Looks:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21