It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21 Bookmark Thread
Saraluvspets

5:21pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

"Um, what?" Kiana thought she was hearing things. "Um, shouldn't I meet him first?" She was really confused right now. She raised her head from the zebra carc*censored* when she was full.

((braindead, sorry...))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

5:27pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Kanshi gave a small laugh of embras.sment "oh right heh heh, ok just fallow us! See me and Saya have a pride too! We're gonna have the best pride ever!" He told her as he walked next to Saya leading her to pride rock "Im Kanshi by the way, this is Saya and who're you?" He asked smiling up at her.

Saraluvspets

5:32pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Kiana shook her head and followed the cubs. "I'm Kiana," she said happily. These two cubs were adorable to her. She gaped in amazement when a huge rock came into view.

((braindead, again...))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Uryu

5:52pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Saya giggled "Yep Krov is my big brother he's alittle strict he's just been alittle occupied i guess." she said and walked up pride rock and into the den "hey Krov look who we found." she said brightly

Krov stood up and looked at Saya "who?" he asked and then saw a female lion.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Saraluvspets

5:55pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Kiana laughed at the two cubs. She wished she could have cubs of her own. They entered a den and Kiana saw a cute male lion. She blushed as he got up.

Frightt

6:15pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Kanshi smiled when he noticed Kiana blush. "Me and Saya are gonna go play now bye" he said as he pushed her out of the den and pulled her a few feet away against the wall where they could hear what they were saying. Kanshi smiled and waited for something to happen.

Uryu

6:26pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Krov knew what was going "not...so...fast you two get back here." Krov said and looked at them.

Saya stopped before she got out the den and looked at Krov.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

6:35pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Kanshi poked his head around the corner with a wide smile on his face "yess?" he said with sparkling eyes as he looked at Krov. He sat down next to Saya wrapping his tail around him neatly and smiled at Kiana and then at Krov.

Uryu

6:40pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Krov frowend at them "dont think i dont know what you two are doing." he said sterny looking at them.

Frightt

6:44pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Kanshi frowned "we just wanted you to cheer up! We thought you needed a mate 'cause you felt lonely" Kanshi said looking from one to the other. "And besides she's really nice if you would talk to her!" Kanshi said with a small smile at Kiana then looked back at Krov.

Uryu

7:02pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at them "fine but go and dont spy!" he said and looked at Kiana

Saya nodded and walked out the den and went to the waterhole

((braindead))

Frightt

7:05pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Kanshi smiled and followed Saya out with a wide smile. He stopped at the waterhole and bent down for a drink. He lapped at the water and stopped when he thought he heard something in the tall gras.s. He lifted his head slowly keeping his eyes on the spot but shrugged when he saw a bird fly out of the spot.

Saraluvspets

8:10pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Kiana had a look of confusion on her face. "So..." She didn't know what to say.

Uryu

9:39pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at Kiana with a gleaming look in eyes "im sorry about them they just tend to do stuff with out thinking but they've been trying to get new members for there pride this whole area is there pride land." Krov said and looked at Kiana.

Saya giggled and looked at Kanshi "do you think this will work?" she asked Kanshi

Frightt

9:56pm Oct 2 2010 (last edited on 9:57pm Oct 2 2010)

Normal User

Kanshi sat back down with a smile and looked at Saya "I think it might" he said as he looked up at the cave. "I can't wait till we have more members, and then I'm gonna get my mane and we'll be so cool looking!" He said as he got to his feet and puffed his chest out once more. He was about 8 now and would start to get his mane, though Terishka was a full year older than him.

Uryu

12:33pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

Saya giggled "hehehe your so cute when you do that Kan." she said blushing and she walked around Kanshi and tackled him playfully and pinned him down.

Frightt

12:41pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

Kanshi blushed and laughed when he was tackled. He pushed her off with a smile and looked around for something to do. He noticed a tree and tried to climb up it, but frowned when he slid back down to the bottem. He hadn't practiced using his claws much to climb so he wasn't too good at this sort of thing. He dug his claws into the bark and pushed himself up to the first branch with a large smile down at Saya.

Saraluvspets

12:42pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

((frightt, what about the cub that would be perfect for Shii and Merken...))

Frightt

1:11pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

((oh right! heres the cub))

Name:Adia

Past:

Mate/Crush:None

Other:He is very playfull and loves to run around and explore.

Looks: ADIA

Frightt

3:50pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

((bump someone posttt D:))

Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21