It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21 Bookmark Thread
Feyth

8:15am Sep 8 2010

Normal User

((Uryu, this is semi-lit and that was...nvm, I8m not leader.))

Party image<-- Click me
Saraluvspets

8:47pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Shii continued walking and tried to find something to eat. She walked about ten steps and collapsed. Everything began to black out as her stomach growled at her again. She needed food, fast.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Uryu

8:40am Sep 14 2010 (last edited on 9:03am Sep 14 2010)

Normal User

Krov was walked into a new pride he looked around. This is new, is this someones pride? He thought to himself and looked around more and kept walking.He always looked beside him at his sister.

Saya was moving slow, but she could keep up with Krov. They havent seen any animal in two days, she was worried, but now since they are in a new pride it could be dangerous to hunt.

Krov looked around more and saw a antalope. He got low to the ground and slowly made his way to the antalope, he leaped onto the antalope hanging onto it with his claws. He took one bite onto the antalope,killing it, he dragged it over to Saya for her to eat

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Feyth

8:43am Sep 14 2010

Normal User

((AH ILLITERACY!!! Uryu, you said you could be semi-lit...))

Party image<-- Click me
Uryu

8:44am Sep 14 2010

Normal User

((i said i would try and im just bad at intros your lucky it wsnt a stupid one liner >:())

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Feyth

8:47am Sep 14 2010 (last edited on 8:48am Sep 14 2010)

Normal User

((You just defended youe illiteracy with more illiteracy... Wow... I wasn't talking about the number of lines. Reread your post and tell me you don't see what's wrong. The intro itself isn't bad, but... for crying outloud, you didn't even capitilize your lion's own name!

Party image<-- Click me
Uryu

8:54am Sep 14 2010

Normal User

((O.o that's true i must of forgot when i type i forget things... im changing now))

Feyth

9:11am Sep 14 2010

Normal User

((Better.))

Party image<-- Click me
Uryu

9:13am Sep 14 2010

Normal User

((thank you))

Frightt

4:26pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

Merken jumped off of the animal and ran next to it. He noticed that the animal had begun to slow down and he could tell it had began to get tired and weak, now would be his chance to kill it. He quickly increased his speed, turned, and quickly leaped and latched his fangs into the animals throat. He bit down with pressure in his bite, though only enough to suffocate the animal. Soon the Zebra fell onto its side and it's breaths became shallow and quick just before stopping.

Lachen had fallen off the animal a few moments ago and pounded over next to Merken "Wow! that was faster than anything i've killed before" He said with a wide smile as he watched Merken begin to eat. He waited a few moments until Merken had finished, knowing that if he had jumped in to eat, Merken's short temper would show again. 

Merken sat down and licked the blood from his face, and noticed that Pravdivy was gone from the site. He wondered where he had gone but didn't let it get to him. He wasn't about to go looking for him. Though Lachen was a different story. Lachen was a very talkitive friendly type that never knows when to shut up. 

Lachen streached and yawned "Hey, you dont mind if I call you Merk do you? 'Cause 'Merken' is just so long to say and stuff, same thing with Pravdivy so maybe i can call you Merk and you-..." His voice trailed off as he too noticed Pravdivy was gone. He frowned at the ground and noticed a new scent flooded his nose. "Who's that?" He asked as he looked over at another male in the distance that had just killed for another lion, maybe a sibling. Merken looked also and had nothing to say about it. He watched them from a distance to see what they were up to, or to see if they were any danger to them. He noticed that there was only one male and a cub. He knew that in a fight he could win against the male, and wouldn't need to depend of Lachen for help, he wouldnt help him anyway since he was such a coward.

((Vol might not be on too much anymore))

cooperstella8

4:31pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

Name: Kiera

Past: most family died but little brother

Mate/Crush: none

Other:

Looks: http://www.bornfree.org.uk/typo3temp/pics/4a4763a5c4.jpg(big one)

Name:

Past: most family died but big sister

Mate/Crush: none

Other:none

Looks:  : http://www.bornfree.org.uk/typo3temp/pics/4a4763a5c4.jpg (littlie one)

"If love isn't a game, then why are there so many pla[injection]yers?"
cooperstella8

4:32pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

(forget little one's name) Jimmy

"If love isn't a game, then why are there so many pla[injection]yers?"
Uryu

5:03pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

Saya started to eat the antalope. As she ate she looked at Krov "bwo? when will we be safe?" she asked in her sweet soft voice. She stopped eating and sat looking at him.

Krov looked at her with a sad look on his face "I dont know Saya ,but we're going to stay here unless someone finds us." he said and ate  some of the antalope.

Frightt

5:32pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

Lachen frowned at Merken. He could tell he wanted to chase them out of the area but he knew he wouldn't. Lachen looked at the two lions and smiled and got up. He thought they looked kind of lonely and needed to be cheered up, and he knew he could do that pretty well.

Merken growled when Lachen began towards them. He knew he was going to befriend them and continue to share things with them. Merken didnt think of them as friends or foes he just saw them as two other lions eating. Though he did feel that they were on his territory,eventhough he didn't even live here with a pride. He would need one and he guessed that Lachen was part of his own pride? Although he didnt like him he was a good talker and he would probably need him to talk to some of the males since he wasnt the talking type. He quickly trotted up next to Lachen, walking just a bit faster than him, almost as a signal to let him go first.

Lachen noticed Merken catch up to him and followed behind him getting the message. He guessed that he was going to be sticking around with Merken for awhile since he had no one else to stay with. They reached the two lions and stopped a couple feet away. Lachen just sat down next to Merken and smiled "Hallo" he said in a friendly voice as he watched the little cub and the male. He looked over at Merken who was standing and saw that this time he wasn't in a fighting position. Although his small short mane was spiked up, he guessed that he was either nervous or just in the mood to fight but holding back.

Uryu

5:49pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

Krov jumped and looked at the two male lion's in front of him "im sorry if this is your territory me and my baby sister were just trying to find somewhere to stay and get enough food." He said worried as he looked at Merken who looked like he was about to attack.

Saya saw the two lions and ran behind Krov frightened. "b-bwo, i know you... dont get into a fight this time." she said as she saw Krov look at Merken,she knew that Krov would not stand for someone looking at him like that.

Krov looked at his sister. He knew what she was talking about. He layed low trying to stop himself from leaping onto Merken, then looked back to Lachen to stop himself.

Frightt

6:03pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

Merken let loose a small growl. He had told himself not to fight the male due to the little cub's presence, but this time it was hard not to leap at the male and show him who was in charge. He dug his claws in the ground to stop himself and even forced himself to sit down as well.

Lachen noticed the two males having a clash in the air and frowned. "Heh, no its ok we dont want to fight you we're just curious who you are" He said as kindly as he could as he took a small step forward to get the male's attention off of Merken. "I'm Lachen and this..this is Merken" he said as he frowned back at Merken who was watching the scene. "Sorry he can get a little...um hot headed i guess.." he said with a small nervous smile at the others hoping that Merken wouldnt fight. He smiled at the little lion cub "aww look how cute you are" he said as he gave a large smile at the little cub. He used to play with the cubs in his old pride and watch them before he had gotten lost. 

Merken almost wanted to swat Lachen over the head about what he had said about him but held back knowing that he was just trying to hold back a fight. He let himself relax a bit, ignoring the male lion's look. He let his claws retract and let his short mane fall back to normal. His mane was still spiked as it always was, though just not how it was when he got ready for a battle or a small fight.

Frightt

10:30pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Frightt

4:15pm Sep 15 2010

Normal User

((bump...againnn))

Saraluvspets

4:20pm Sep 15 2010 (last edited on 5:02pm Sep 15 2010)

Normal User

Shii woke up a few minutes later and got up slowly. Her legs buckled underneath her. She saw a smelled some food nearby and wandered towards the smell. She found Merken and Lachen. She stood away from them and watched. Afraid that they would attack her, Shii stayed where she was and listened to her stomach growl.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Uryu

4:35pm Sep 15 2010

Normal User

((sara lachen and merken arent eating anymore their over talking with krov and saya))

Saya still hid behind Krov. She liked Lachen alittle, but was afraid to come from behind Krov because of Merken. She sees shii another female lion and runs to her.

Krov watched his sister. "Saya get back here." he yelled iggnoring Merken's look and ran after Saya and picked her up from her scruff, and looked at shii then back to where Merken and Lachen and stood there growling deeply at Merken.

"Ohh, bwo your hurting me!." she yelled and looked at Krov with a sad look. She paw at his mouth until he let go. She stood in front of him they both staring at Merken and Lachen

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21