It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Bookmark Thread
Uryu

5:24pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Krov blushed "Kanshi she's not my mate." he said as he got really red but he wished she was so he wouldnt be so lonely.

Saya giggled then she saw  a couple of cubs and she growled "Krov we got people spying." she said "dont worry about it go back to the den." he said

Tanshi turned around and saw the cubs "well hello there." he said in a cheerfully way "why dont you stop hiding and come out we wont hurt you." he said but he was un sure about Kanshi and Saya he saw the last blowout Krov had to stop.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

5:30pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Terishka stood to his paws. "We're not spying! we're observing! if you even know the difference and as if i would be scared of you guys" he said with a growl as he jumped down off the branch and landed gracefully on his feet, Vulena right behind him. They both stood and watched as Kanshi tensed at the sight of his brother. Kanshi didn't want to fight his brother, let alone see that his brother was still mad at him. Terishka sat down a few feet away from them with his chest out, showing he wasnt scared of any of them, even if the two males were larger than him and Vulena.

Uryu

5:36pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Tanshi frowned "now now no need to get mad little one so your brother and my daughter are being rude to you no need to be mad at me and Krov" he said hoping the cub would calm down. Saya pulled on Kanshi back up to the den on pride rock

krov nodded with his father "its true Terishka if you want i will be sure for them to stop bothering y'all." he said with alittle smile,

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

5:42pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Terishka stood "dont talk to me like im a new born! I dont care what he does " He said as he watched Kanshi walk off to the large rock with narrowed eyes. Vulena staid quiet and watched Saya pull Kanshi away. She was sure to get her back for her wound she recieved earlier. "I've got another brother that i need to worry about now." Terishka said coldly as he sat back down.

Kanshi felt a cool jolt through his veins. another brother?.. He thought as he gave a small shocked look back at Terishka before walking up to the den in pride rock. "I cant believe he said that!" He said in an astonashed voice as he sat with Saya inside the den.

Uryu

5:49pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Tanshi frowned at Terishka "now now what did i ever do to you." he said frowning but it wasnt really like him his dad can care about stuff but what Krov knows that his dad is stronger then him and a really good fighter.

Frightt

5:55pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Terishka looked up at the male lion "you did nothing" Terishka answered simply as he scratched behind his ear before shaking his head a bit. Vulena yawned and looked at the older male "who are you anyway?" She asked curiously and a bit boredly.

Kanshi poked his head out of the den and watched, laying down. Thats not Terishka..hes nothing like my brother he thought to himself as he frowned at Terishka from a distance.

Uryu

6:03pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Tanshi looked at Vulena "im Krov and Saya's father." he said "what are you two up to anyway?" he asked tilting his head he was curious .

Frightt

6:17pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Terishka shrugged "We just learned the borders of our territory from Merken. We've been training and he said we should take a break and explore." He said as he looked back with Vulena before back up at the male lion.

Uryu

6:55pm Oct 8 2010 (last edited on 7:26pm Oct 8 2010)

Normal User

Tanshi smiled and nodded "anyways my name is Tanshi whats y'alls?" he asked smiling as he stood beside Krov.

Saya saw Kanshi and frowned "are you ok Kan?" she asked sadly "i dont want you to be sad." she as she whimperd and sat besie Kanshi.

Frightt

7:47pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Kanshi gave a small frown. "I know, It's just, he's changed so much, we used to be inseperateable but now he acts like hes not even my brother..that cub is a stranger to me" He said as he looked from Saya then back at the darker coated Terishka.

"Im Terishka and this is Vulena" Terishka said as he looked up at the male once more. Vulena nodded and they both turned quickly when they heard a rustle in the brush. Merken leaped out of the brush and his mane that had grown a short bit, the time that they had been there, ruffled up a bit at the two males that were close to Terishka and Vulena. "Oh hey Merken, this is Tanshi, Krov's father" Terishka said as they looked up at Merken. Merken looked at the two males and nodded his greeting "Come, you need to watch Akia while we hunt, and Lachen is going for a walk" He said as he watched the cubs stand up and walk into the brush that lead back to their own den.

Frightt

5:32pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Frightt

9:16pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

((if no one is going to post this rp is dead, i give up))

Uryu

9:37pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

Saya nodded and licked Kanshi's head. Tanshi and Krov watched the two cubs with the male leave and go back to their den. Tanshi looked around and went up pride rock. Krov followed his father and walked up to walked behind new female lion in the pride.

Frightt

10:38pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

Kanshi noticed that Merken had appeared and was taking the cubs back. He saw that Tanshi and Krov were heading back to the den and ran out to meet them. "What did they say?" He asked them curiously as he walked next to them towards the den.

Terishka and Vulena smiled as they walked next to Merken back to camp. They had just been told that after the adults hunt that they would go out and hunt their own food. They had been practicing their skills on hunting and fighting and some tracking and had gotten used to using their senses. They could tell many scents so far, from their pride and from the forest.

Uryu

10:45pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

Tanshi shook his head smiling "nothing really they were just checking out the border line and i guess that male has a mate and had a cub." Tanshi said as he layed down in the den.

Krov stood at the edge of pride rock and saw a hyenia and growled "dad! Hyenia on pride land." he said.

Frightt

11:00pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

Kanshi shrugged and frowned and heard what Krov had said and rushed up next to him. "I wanna chase it out!" Kanshi said with a wine as he saw the animal roaming around in the area. He wasn't afraid of something that looked to be so small. He had seen how his brother had stood up to Tanshi and Krov both and it inspired him to become brave too.

Terishka and Vulena watched as the others trotted off into the gras.s lands and waited next to Akia. "Okay Akia, today's lesson is to learn how to stalk!" Terishka said as he went down into a hunter's crouch. His stomach lightly grazing the short gras.s that grew and his whole body was low and flat near the ground. He frowned when he noticed that Akia was more interested in a pas.sing butterfly and sat up. "This may be a bit hard to teach you when your so young" He said with a small frown as he watched him. Vulena watched and giggled at what Terishka had said.

Uryu

11:05pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at Kanshi and scowled him "no Kanshi let my dad handle it." he said. Tanshi smled and walked to the edge of the rock and growled his loudest which meant danger to prey/predetor. The hyena looked up and ran off into the woods scared for his life when he saw the two males at the edge of the rock.

Frightt

11:23pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

Kanshi frowned and watched Tanshi scare away the hyena. "I can do that!" He said as he crouched and gave a loud cub-like growl before smiling up at Krov "See?" he said a bit triumphantly. He was starting to get used to being here with everyone and was kind of glad that he had met them.

Terishka and Vulena were focusing on Akia that they hadn't heard the hyena rush through. The hyena stopped and looked at the three cubs with a small smirk. Terishka was going to run from Vulena as if prey to show Akia what to do but froze when he turned around to see a young hyena. He saw that the hyena wasn't full grown but not too young either. Terishka was about a little more than half its size. Vulena gave a small gasp as the hyena got close to the three of them. The hyena started towards them and Terishka snapped out of his daze and quickly clawed the hyena as he was taught. The hyena growled and snarled at it's fresh wound it had recieved from the cub. Vulena quickly rushed out away from Terishka and Akia to lead the hyena away from them "Over here you ugly!" she said with a growl as she ran to its left side.The hyena turned it's gaze towards her and started to crept towards her snarling. She stood still ready to fight.

Terishka noticed the low hanging branch above the hyena and quickly picked up Akia and silently made his way behind the hyena and placed Akia in the bushes to hide. Terishka crept silently up the tree and waited until the hyena was directly below him. He gulped and leaped down onto it's back, claws digging into the skin and his bite hard for a cub. Vulena found this chance and scratched the hyena on the side of its face as it was about to reach around to try and get Terishka off. The hyena finally had enough and ran off, Terishka falling off of it's back with a triumphant look on his face as he and Vulena went to go get  Akia.

Uryu

9:07am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Krov smiled at Kanshi "dont worry you will when you grow up." Krov said smiling. Krov looked over at Tanshi who walked back into the den "dont mind me im gonna take a nap it was along walk here." he said and fell asleep

Frightt

12:23pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Kanshi frowned and sat down "Hey Krov me and Saya are going to go get our food we'll be right back okay?" He said as he rushed down the path with Saya. "Lets go see how my brother hunts, i bet he can't hunt as well as us!" He said as he ran next to Saya.

Terishka and Vulena pulled out Akia from his hiding place and flinched when they were surprised by Merken behind them. "I saw what happened. That was very brave what you two did, dinner is on the house to night because of you my cub is still alive" He said with a large smile on his face and was about to walk back over to the kill but was stopped. "No..We want to hunt for our own food tonight, thank you though Merken!" Terishka said as he exchanged a nod with Vulena as they trotted past Merken towards the gras.s lands. They both crouched and waited for the baby zebra to edge closer. They had seen the mother a few ways away with the heard but by the time the mother came over for her baby it would already be dead. They both crept silently and started to circle around the unknowing baby and waited for it's head to go back down to graze. In a flash Vulena rushed out and the baby turned the opposite direction to run, though got tackled and held down by Terishka who's jaws were clamped around it's small neck. He quickly suffocated the animal as he'd seen Merken do.He stood up with a large smile at Vulena and smelled the air. "What do you want brother?" He asked as he smelt his scent from the large tree and saw two small dots crouching down.

Kanshi frowned. They definatly had been practicing their skills since they last met. "We were just hunting here because there was a young hyena on our land and we thought it would be better to hunt over here incase there were more." He said simply. 

"You mean the hyena you chased into our territory? At least we chased it off for good" Terishka said with an edge to his voice. It was so nice that his brother sent a young hyena over to his territory.

Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21