the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

6:33am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Shadow nodded a farewell to FireBreeze and his mate. "We have to move to the mountains.",she heard him say as they left. Then she went up to the tree-house and saw Lily on the floor of her stall. She went over to her and laid beside her,making sure to gently warp her tail around her and the hatchlings.
    Lily weakly smiled at her and put a hand on her tail. "I'm alright.",she whispered and then fell unconscious.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

1:44pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

deathstar walked in the stall again as his leg pain subsided. he laid down beside her " you know i would risk my own life for you. also look i was hurt as well " deathstar looked at his leg then to lily " would you like me to get you anything i dont mind. " thorn looked over as he was asleep in the bale of hay. " huh whats going on " he said in a drowsy voice. bloodstone walked over " nothing thorn is just that lily might need more medication. " thorn looked at bloodstone but more this time. this time the hatchlings were the size of a baby horse " how long was i out " thorn said to bloodstone. " well since you learned that we could talk you started speaking some strange language and went into a coma for about a week. " thorn looked over to lily " has she been ok " "yeah mommy and daddy have been looking over her for you " thorn walked over to deathstar " hows your leg buddy " he said as he started to unrap the badages to put new ones on. " not to bag but its healing good " he said looking at lily " but i think diffrent for lily. " thorn patted his snout. " just a few more days and she'll be good as new. its not the first time i jad to treat someone with that dragons venom " as he finished rapping it thorn grabes a small container full of medication. "shadow its ok i just need to give her this last shot. after i give it to her you need to keep a careful eye " thorn then enjected the medication. " ok i have to go now but keep a close eye " he then walked to the door way patting bloodstone on the head as he walked outside.

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

2:46pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Shadow flinched a bit and motioned for DeathStar to follow Thorn. "We don't need him to get hurt too.",she told him and then licked Lily's leg. Every time she licked her leg she could feel her healing and coming back from the troubled dreams she had been getting sendings of.
    Hours later Lily rose up into a sitting position,her vision fuzzy,but fine all together. She felt the hatchlings Fisher and Shade taking small steps towards her and looked at them. "You've gotten bigger.",she muttered.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

4:19pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

deathstar followed thorn but only managed to make it to the roof. " i think i should go laydown. " deathstar managed to go back to his stall laying down in the hay. bloodstone walked closer to lily " well you have been in a coma for a week and guess what. thorn can hear what we say." bloodstone walked out of the room coming back dragging a huge cooked fish toward lily " here i thought i would catch this for you and cook it too" deathstar looked into the room to shadow " dont worry i went with him" bloodstone walked to his mother " can me, shade, and fisher go practice flying. dont worry we'll stay nearby " he then walked closer to her as he rubbed aginst her leg " please "

spirit1212

4:49pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Lily smiled and took the fish. She patted his leg and smiled before replying,"Thanks for bringing me up to date on that." Beginning to eat the fish she listened to the sounds around her,they seemed louder now.
    Shadow smiled at her hatchlings and answered,"Yes. Now go,me father and Lily will be here."
    Fisher and Shade smiled and ran to the entrance. They jumped and glided into the air,over the ashes of the nursery and ruins of what was left.

halee607

5:12pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Ok I got no ideas how about you post again but later and have it somthing exciting like the hatchling getting kidnapped by the dragon that killed deathstArs siblingssiblings

spirit1212

5:38pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

(You could post something for Thorn and FireStar,for now.)

halee607

6:09pm Apr 14 2013 (last edited on 6:12pm Apr 14 2013)

Normal User

i have a mate for fire heart his name is snowmoonCreate your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
but he has blood red eyes

fireheart sat on the roof of the house as she noticed snowmoon flying her way as he landed " am i late " he said quietly landing next to her " no your okay " so they both of them flew into the sky as they landed in a feild. snowmoon looked at fireheart. he looked nourvous " um i need to ask you somthing "  said as fireheart looked at him " what is it snowmoon " sweat beeded down his face as he scratched his head " fireheart will you...will you be my mate. " fireheart jumped up at the question. she  then gave a look " sure i will snowmoon " she said giving a lick to his scaly face. " well i got to go ok " she said flying into the sky. snowmoon was a dragon fireheart met befor she started living with her brother. no matter what people thaught of him she still loved him. fireheart would always love him.

spirit1212

6:19pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

(Ok.)

Lily searched for Thorn with her eyes,but couldn't find him. She had to tell him about her secret she had been born with,but where was he?

halee607

6:33pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

thorn looked into the sky noticing snowmoon and fireheart "man those two " thorn walked over to the stall normally were they kept the horses long ago. he walked inside with a small bottle for the fawn. he walked closer to the little thing giving it the bottle as it sucked down the milk " slow down little one " thorn said as the fawn finished its meal as it laid down. thorn closed the door behind him as he walked to the house to check on lily. of coarse  when he got there snowmoon was inside with fireheart. " hows it going snowmoon " he said as the dragon glanced over " oh thorn im good just that i came to see you" thorn looked back as he nealed by lily " what is it snowmoon " " well me and firehearts are mates now. " thorns eyes widened " thats great congradulations. " thorn said as deathstar limped over " hey snowmoon "  snowmoon looked at deathstars leg " deathstar what happened " snowmoon said with concern. " aw dont worry its ok " snowmoon climbed to the top of the room "  well ok fireheart ill see you later " fireheart walked up with him as she flew to her room " how about you come with me tonight " snowmoon said as fireheart followed him in the night sky.thorn looked at lily again " how are you feeling " he said

spirit1212

6:52pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

"I'm fine. I think I'll be fully healed soon.",Lily replied and then closed her eyes and blocked her mind off to everyone else. 'I have had a secret that I've been keeping from you for many years and this is part of it. I call it Dragon Sight,I was born with it and now it seems to have,almost,fully kicked in. I can mind speak to creatures besides dragons and I can survive Dark After. I also see like a dragon and the gift is still developing.',she sent to him and smiled sheepishly.

(What she sent looks like how I made it.)

halee607

7:12pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

thorn look surprised " thats been happening to me too. the hatchlings have been talking to me,strange sight flash in my eyes, also ive been getting strange readings from the fawn. " thorn then looked at lily " i think i have dragon sight too "

fireheart followed snowmoon ito a deep cave far off " dose anyone know of this " she said as they walked inside looking at the walls lined with tones of quartz. firheart them noticed the pelts of fox and elk on the hard floor " is this what i think it is " snowmoon gave a smile as he gave her the ring made of pure ruby. snowmoon then laid down behind her he started licking her scales. after snowmoon finished he cleaned his horns and scales himself as the ritual began ( screen fades to black.....)

spirit1212

7:18pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Lily smiled and then said aloud,"You do! Were you born with it?" Shadow looked at Lily with eyes full of surprise at her outburst. Then the black dragon stood up and went to check DeathStar's leg,leaving Lily and Thorn alone at her stall. "I have gotten sendings from the fawn in my dreams,but I didn't think about it 'til now."

halee607

7:27pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

i think so " suddenlya flash of a cave through firehearts eye filled his head. " firheart is somewhere she souldnt be but somthing i souldnt interfere with " he then looked at lily " do you think you can walk now " he said trying to forget the image. he then grabed lilys hand trying to help her up " be careful " thorn said gently.deathstar looked at shadow walking in the room. " whats wrong shadow. " deathstar felt uneasy of what was going on " i think theirs somthing going on with fireheart. i just feel uneasy. can you go find her and check on her for me " 

spirit1212

7:46pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Lily had caught the image too,but shook her head to clear it and took his hand. She then used her other hand to push herself up and got to her feet. Falling slightly she balanced herself by grabbing his arm with both hands and leaning on him.
    Shadow nodded and then shot off from the tree house,careful to exit from a separate room of Thorn and Lily,so they wouldn't ask questions. The hatchlings were in a field far off by now,so they wouldn't see her either. She got the image of a cave right as she began to head towards the mountains and faintly remembered the cave.

halee607

7:58pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

deathstar gave roar as he called the hatchlings inside. " ok kids mommy is out right now so i need you guys to go eat and go to your stalls. "he then licked them as he laid back down. thorns cheeks blushed as lily leaned aginst him " ok now we need you try  walk " he said gently holding on to her as she tried to walk. " good your doing great " he said as he let her go. bloodstone walked over to thorn and lily " oh lily your up are you ok " he said to both of them " did you like the fish i got you " bloodstone then jumped to thorns shoulder as he sat their. thorn fell to the floor " bloodstone i think your to big to do that anymore " bloodstone walked off " sorry thorn "  

fireheart laid their on the floor as she woke up. snowmoon was asleep right behind her as he opened his eyes " what happened whats going on" fireheart just looked at him giving him a lick " nothing i just feel strange like someone coming " she then took the ring from the floor as she sliped it on seeing shadow in the distance " its shadow i think my brother sent her here " fireheart then sat up strait  as shadow got closer and snowmoon sat behind her covering the ruby ring with his tail

spirit1212

8:26pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Lily smiled and,besides her leg being stiff,managed to walk in a strange peg-legged manner. "Guess I have to retrain myself to walk,huh?",she said with a laugh and then felt Fisher and Shade coming up to her sides to catch her if she falls.
    Shadow knew what was going on and landed in the cave entrance with a snarl on her face. "You think you can just take off with FireHeart without DeathStar getting worried!",she roared and then sent what she saw to the mind of DeathStar. Walking over she kept her eyes on SnowMoon with anger flooding them and waked him across the face with her claws,making him fall back and reveal the ring.

halee607

8:41pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

fireheart ran in front of shadow " shadow calm down it was my choice to follow him so you need to calm down. tell my brother im not a hatchling anymore. i chose weather or not to go" fireheart was angry at this time as snowmoon stood back up " fireheart calm down " he said " your brother is just worried" fireheart stared at snowmoon  " why should i calm down " she roared as she smacked him across the muzzle with her tail. " i think we should go " snowmoon said as he took to the sky with fireheart right behind him. snowmoon landed on the roof of the tree house as he watched fireheart walk inside.

thorn looked at lily giving a small chuckle " yeah just like deathstar has to. if you need help with you leg you can ask me or deathstar " thorn just looked at the hatchlings giving a smile to their support. " it will take some time, so I'll be  glad to help you " thorn then sat her back down as the hatchlings laid down beside her. bloodstone just looked at her " if you need somthing i can get it for you" he said sitting by her feet then looking at thorn " don't worry ill watch over her. " thorn smiled as he looked at bloodstone " you are just like your dad" he said az he walked out of the room.deathstar looked at the entranced as he saw shadow walk inside " so did you find her "

spirit1212

6:48am Apr 15 2013

Normal User

Shadow darted after them and was still snarling. She had no reason to trust this male,he was more of a trespasser than anything,thinking he belonged on their territory. Soon she saw the tree house and landed inside,stirring up dust,but making no noise. Her head nodded at the question and she put her tail in front of her and pointed at the ring with her claw to say what happened without her voice,which might come out annoyed.
    Lily watched Thorn go then leaned back,not knowing Shade was there. Shade gave out a small noise and rested her tail on one side and head on the other. Fisher laid beside her and thrummed a healing song while resting the tip of his tail on her hand.

halee607

9:22pm Apr 15 2013

Normal User

deathstar looked from where he was looking at her tail " fireheart why your not ready to be a mother your to young " fireheart stared at her brother " im to young, im not a hatchling anymore deathstar you dont control me " this time deathstar sent a message to only shadow" go in the other room with lily it might get bad." fireheart was angry as she trew her tail towards his head " i've already been through this but not with you " fireheart looked at her brother as tears flooded her face " im sorry deathstar its not my fault " fireheart laid down by her brother weeping laying her head on his neck " im sorry " deathstar gave her a lick on the head " no matter what happens i still love you " this time deathstar glared at snowmoon. the male knew he was not wanted as he left the room. "you know what fireheart you stay with me tonight just to be safe " fireheart looked at deathstar as she calmed herself down " really "  deathstar just gave a glance " yeah " fireheart looked at deathstar again as she closed her eyes " will you stay with me " she said as she began to fall asleep. deathstar just said in a whisper " i always will be no matter what".

bloodstone looked at shade as she was still awake watching lily " shade go  ahead and sleep. I'll warn thorn if anything happens. " bloodstone looked in the other room as he noticed thorn sleeping on the hay filled floor " he cares so much that he sleeps on the hard floor just to make sure he can get to her" bloodstone looked a thorn as he thought he was uncomfortable. so bloodstone walked over to were thorn was sleeping as he wriggled his soft body under his head . bloodstone then whispered to thorn " here so you can be confortable" as he then laid his head down watching lily carefully.

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20