the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 20 Bookmark Thread
halee607

5:18pm Mar 25 2013

Normal User

deathstar flew home landing on a small patch of grass that was  a small tree laying down underneath thinking of what he had done. shadow would get all moody and  over protective. " oh shadow what have i done " fireheart walked over hearing what he had said " done what " she said slyly knowing what went on. " uh nothing " deathstar gave a worried look to fireheart. " you promise not to tell anyone " fireheart gave a look " maybe.... don't worry i won't tell the humans and plus i already know." deathstar eyes widened " you knew " deathstar got a ashamed look on his muzzle " ya i heard you and shadow talking about going to some special place.....it was just a hunch" deathstar calmed down as he walked away from fireheart. deathstar noticed shadow by the stalls as he lowered his head so the female would know she was in charge. passing her he thought a bout the few days before birthing day he would have to leave because of moody female and the biting your head off thing  this is your fault. thorn slid off of fireheart and went over to lily being cautious of shadow " please tell me whats going on with deathstar and shadow...... is it what i think it is because shadow has been acting strange since we found them.

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

6:53am Mar 26 2013

Normal User

Shadow landed on the ground with not a single sound and carried Lily into the nursery. She then went into her stall before Thorn came and Lily shut the door,knowing Shadow might attack him. Smoke was pouring from her nostrils as she watched the male human approach Lily and the slits in her eyes got so small they almost vanished. A low growl came from her throat,but she forced herself not to attack as Lily greeted him by saying,"What do you think is going on between them?"

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

7:12am Mar 26 2013

Normal User

lets go to the future so a few days before deathstar leaves

halee607

7:17am Mar 26 2013

Normal User

deathstar went into the stalls mumbling to himself " I'm sick of this why did i have to do this now....it could have waited later. my neck and head hurt from the constant tail waking and muzzle nipping." deathstar looked up from what he was doimg reciving a tail smack to the face. deathstar just ignored shadow by giving a low growl. he then took to the skys to a cave nearby to rest

spirit1212

7:22am Mar 26 2013

Normal User

(Ok.)

Shadow laid down and curled up on the spot with smoke streaming from her nostrils as Lily approached her holding out her hand,which was greeted by a snort. She put her hand down on Shadow's snout and said,"You need to quit being so grumpy or else DeathStar might leave you,forever." With that Shadow's head shot up,her pupils wide and she stood just as fast. It was plainly clear that the hatchlings would come soon and Lily hoped DeathStar would stay.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

4:00pm Mar 26 2013

Normal User

deathstar looked over near the cave entrance where he saw shadow and lily. he stretched and laid down as he watched her. she jumped up and started to freak out but why. he then herd what lily said about him staying for the birth. deathstar thought for a while and decided he would stay but only a distance away. he then ave a low hiss like sound that only lily could hear not a dragon. he then sent to her " I'll be their but ill pretend to leave but come back when the time is right to see my offspring born" he then gave a smile then sunk back into the cave.

spirit1212

7:09am Mar 27 2013

Normal User

Lily smiled and said to Shadow,"I'm sure he'll stay,but you had better try to not hurt him every time you see him." She then watched as Shadow laid back down on the cave floor,which she wanted to stay in until the birth was over. Shadow let the steady smoke streams reappear from her nostrils and thrummed a quiet song to help her and Lily sleep for a while. Lily smiled and leaned against Shadow's chest before closing her eyes and,eventually,falling asleep.

halee607

4:02pm Mar 27 2013

Normal User

deathstar looked over seeing the human and shadow laying their he then went over giving a lick to lily and shadow laying down  them falling asleep.

oh yeah reminded makayla k and lets skip a little to the future k. lets say  day so we get that out of the way.

halee607

10:15pm Mar 27 2013

Normal User

its been a few days and today is the day the hatchlings are born and thstar left early in the morning. he then waited till the time was right and the roars of shadow filled the air. deathstar didn't like the sound but he had to get used to the noise to be their for it in person. he n wait a while till the roars were herd and slowly headed his way their. deathstar slipped inside the nursery seeing thorn standing by shadows stall. " I'm i late " deathstar said with worry. " nope just in time. she's waiting for you but make it a surprise. " deathstar was nervous " can u come with me thorn im not used to this. thorn looked for a while as he looked at deathstar again. " sure buddy. your g to be a father now and I'm going to be their for you. " opening the door gave a smile as he saw shadow. thorn looked over deathstar wing as he was sitting on his back he looked for a quick second " oh my " he said as he passed out of the birthing of  newborns. deathstar then nealed by her cleaning off the babies with his tough tounge but gently licked them. he didnt  the taste but just egnored it as he cleaned more. the babies squicked and cried as they were licked clean as deathstar hummed a low song to calm them down. after he finished he laid down by shadow giving her a lick then looked at his offspring " you did great but what should we name them? " thorn woke up with a jolt as he looked over at the couple " come on lily lets give them some privacy " he said as he left the room. deathstar looked down " how about shade " he said looking down at the small pure black hatchling with neon blue eyes. " i think there are two boys and one girl.so you name the others " in a quiet tone as the hatchlings laid there fast asleep.

spirit1212

7:24am Mar 28 2013

Normal User

Shadow watched as DeathStar laid down beside her and Lily listened to Thorn and left with him. Then she replied,"Maybe Fisher and Dark?" She then watched the small hatchlings as they tried their best to walk towards her face and lay down to rest. Looking back at DeathStar she waited for what he would say about the names given to them.

(I get the two guys,or is D2P gonna be in this?)

halee607

4:08pm Mar 28 2013

Normal User

well what about bloodstone for the one with the yellow eyes ans sence he is a stone color. " deathstar licked shadow once more and left to go get some food for shadow and the babies.

( short )

spirit1212

5:20pm Mar 28 2013

Normal User

(Which name did we agree on keeping? Was it Fisher?)

Shadow smiled,she liked that idea and thought that was a terrific name for the smaller male hatchling. The yellow eyed hatchling had fallen asleep,but both Shadow and Lily were getting bright sendings from it and the other two. Lily knew she had already formed the same special bond she had with Shadow with the hatchlings and was glad as she grabbed Thorn's hand and they continued there walk through the nursery. 

halee607

5:23pm Mar 28 2013

Normal User

after collecting the food the hatchlings were up and walking aroundgiving squeaks to each other as they played. " wow i must have been gone a while " he said as he droped the food so shadow could get it soft enough for them to eat. thorn walked in with lily nealing down being cautious to shadow as he let the hatchlings get use to his sent as the lightly chewed his hand. " wow they must be hungry " he said as the runt fisher jumped on his shoulder chewing on his hair. " here fisher " he said as he pulled a bit of dragon grass out of his pocket. later fireheart walks in as she hnds shadow a leather pouch containing scrolls and bone decorated with the names of the babies dark , bloodstone , and shade. she then laid down beside them as the hatchlings crawled on her back chewing on her ears. " congratulations you two their beautiful. "  hopefully they grow up big and strong like you deathstar. " bloodstone looked up as mysterious people walked through the door as he hid behind his mothers tail. " mommy who are they " he said as he was curious and walked over to the humans. then his father walks into the room carrying a few animals in his jaw " daddy " he said as he jumped onto his back then pulled his  hair " is that somthing to eat im hungry "

halee607

5:29pm Mar 28 2013

Normal User

thorn blushed as he noticed lily grabing his hand " were are you taking me "he asked nurvously 

we agreed on keeping fisher and shade 

spirit1212

5:59pm Mar 28 2013

Normal User

(Ok.)

Shadow stood up and took the food from DeathStar before calling over the hatchlings and taking off small pieces that they could just swallow without chewing. Lily watched as the hatchlings ran over to gulp down the food in a way that made it seem like they were starving and smiled before hearing Shadow explain,using her mind as she fed her hatchlings,"Those are the two humans Lily and Thorn. They are very nice,I should know that Lily is,she raised me. Thorn takes care of your father and that dragon there is FireHeart."

halee607

6:15pm Mar 28 2013

Normal User

firheart gave a smile as the hatching looked at her . deathstar looked at shadow " do you think we should take in some fresh air from outside we have been here for a few hours i need to stretch." deathstar noticed fisher crawl up on his side and laid down. " daddy im tired can we do that tomarrow" thorn looked at the clock on the wall 11:00 it said " well it is late we should go to sleep. come on deathstar we got to have you in your stall . " deathstar looked at thorn " no im staying here with shadow " thorn frowned at his comment but eased up on him " ok fine just for tonight ok " deathstar looked at him giving thorn a wink. he closed his mind off to everyone but thorn. " now its your turn to have private time "

spirit1212

6:44pm Mar 28 2013

Normal User

Shadow scooted all the hatchlings towards her with her tail and said,"Come on,lets get some shut eye. That means you,Stone." The hatchling just whined a bit and obeyed,curling up by her warm stomach with his siblings. All the hatchlings sent a good night to the humans as they left and then,quickly,fell asleep. Her neck curled around and let her head rest on her tail,which was wrapped around them.
    Lily looked at the male suspiciously as she no longer received colors from DeathStar. Then she looked at Thorn and said,"wHAT ARE YOU TWO PLANNING?"

(Sorry 'bout the caps at the end.)

halee607

7:29pm Mar 28 2013

Normal User

umm" thorn looked at her suspiciously as she looked at him " i cant tell you its a surprise " thorn eyes wandered as he looked at his feet. he let out a puff of air " ok this is a plan for you shadow , deathstar ,and the hatchlings. well for shadow and deathstar but anyways for the arrival of the babes. i was thinking of making a whole building just for them. the whole family and a landing pad at the top so they can enter and a door for us to go in to feed them. so they all dont have to be seperated. but i need to tell you one thing deathstar is wondering what is going on but he souldnt know got it. " thorn looked at her again " we can start tomarrow i already got supplies. " he looked with a smile as he hugged lily and headed to his room

spirit1212

8:57pm Mar 28 2013

Normal User

Lily didn't really believe what what he had said and knew there was something more to what they were planning if that was true. She then hugged him back and gave DeathStar a warning look before going to her room to rest. Shadow called DeathStar over with a quiet sending so that she could send him something without closing off her mind to the hatchlings. 

halee607

9:58pm Mar 28 2013

Normal User

the next morning thorn woke up with a yawn as he got ready for a whole day of building. he changed into the clothing that he had laid out and got his tools. about 9:00 he went to the nursery were deathstar sat inside the stall with shadow who was wide awake " whats wrong" he said as he looked at the babies " oh nothing just we  up early thats all just because of fisher their. " he then grabed the vitemens for the babies that was like a paste made with ground fish and dragon grass. after he was through he went over to lilys room to were he asked is she was ready to finish the building with him.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 20