the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 Bookmark Thread
halee607

1:14pm Feb 8 2013

Normal User

this is for me and you lily.  just like the pits but just us shadow deathstar and you

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

4:58pm Feb 10 2013

Normal User

(I'll use my bio from that rp,Halee.)

Name: Lily
Personality: She is very independent and also very mysterious. She is always with her dragon and seems to never talk to other humans. She constantly trains,plays with,ect. her dragon. She is a tomboy,but trust me she still likes guys. Rp the rest out...
Looks: She has black hair that goes to her chin,across her left eye and has a blood red highlight in it. She has blueish-green eyes,tan skin and her body is muscular,without any fat on it. She wears a black bikini that the top part of it is held together by a silver ring in the middle and no shoes. She has a scar across her back from an accident with a feral dragon. A black quiver filled with arrows and a bow are almost always over her shoulder.
History: She doesn't like to talk about it.
Rank on Nursery: Master
Crush: None,yet.
Dragon: Shadow'sBlood (They call her Shadow around the farm.)
She has silver eyes and a deep scar over her right eye.
http://www.zerochan.net/965410 
Bonder: None,yet.
Other:
 She has raised Shadow'sBlood from an egg and has a very unique connection with her dragon.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

5:01pm Feb 10 2013

Normal User

deathstar looked aroumd wondering where shadow was. deathstar flicked his tail and took off into the sky. sending colors to shadow asking where she is

spirit1212

5:25pm Feb 10 2013

Normal User

(Could you make a human too?)

Lily had snuck out with Shadow that night to fly around,which was forbidden on the world. She leaped onto the mighty dragons back and they took to the sky. They would have to hurry before Dark After came around or the humans at the nursery would know Lily's strange gift of dragon sight and how she could stay out during Dark After. 'Go to the mountains,Shadow.',Lily sent to the mighty dragon and smiled as she agreed to go there.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

7:03pm Feb 10 2013

Normal User

deathstar saw lily and shadow in the distance. as he git closer he gave them a toothy e and flew up doing a few flips showing his excitement

spirit1212

7:07am Feb 11 2013

Normal User

(Could you make a dude human? Halee?)

Shadow snarled,but Lily laughed at the wild male's reaction to them being there. He was always snooping around the nursery,but now they caught a glimpse of him up close he was actually a very handsome dragon,flying around in the air. Lily grabbed hold of Shadow neck to get a better grip in-case of Shadow wanting to start a fight. Shadow roared and turned around to head towards the nursery again. Her master wouldn't like this so she rethought and turned back around to face the male. Lily smirked and whispered to the mighty black dragon,"Don't waste your energy. Your first pit fight is tomorrow."

halee607

5:01pm Feb 11 2013

Normal User

do i have to
deathstar looked at lily confused. a fight he thought. i love to fight. deathstar sent colorsto lily saying he wanted  fight too. when deathstar  a hatchling he loved to fight with his older siblings.

spirit1212

7:17am Feb 12 2013

Normal User

(Please?)

Lily shook her head and sent to the dragon,almost like she was talking. 'She shouldn't waste her energy before tomorrow.' Shadow nodded her human head up and down as she started to go down for a landing in a field.

halee607

5:29pm Feb 12 2013

Normal User

my name is thorn then

spirit1212

6:30am Feb 13 2013

Normal User

(Mkay so I'm Lily and Shadow/Shadow'sBlood and your Thorn and DeathStar.)

halee607

5:17pm Feb 15 2013

Normal User

deathstar looked around wondering where thorn was. he was fond of him but still was a wild dragon. deathstar flew back to the stalls where he knew he would probebly be.he sent colors of pinks and light reds to shadow and lily. deathstar once again gave a toothy smile and flew off. [by the way i have two dragons fireheart and deathstar but deathstar likes shadow. fireheart is just a hen dragon that he found hat was hurt.]

halee607

5:20pm Feb 15 2013

Normal User

deathstar looked around wondering where thorn was. he was fond of him but still was a wild dragon. deathstar flew back to the stalls where he knew he would probebly be.he sent colors of pinks and light reds to shadow and lily. deathstar once again gave a toothy smile and flew off. [by the way i have two dragons fireheart and deathstar but deathstar likes shadow. fireheart is just a hen dragon that he found hat was hurt.]

halee607

5:23pm Feb 15 2013

Normal User

halee607

5:32pm Feb 15 2013

Normal User

i'm on the computer

halee607

5:33pm Feb 15 2013

Normal User

please cick on my dragon egg

halee607

6:35pm Feb 15 2013

Normal User

thorn was up late tha night cleaning the wounds of the dragon he found in the woods. " it's ok girl you can trust me i'll take care of you. i'll just clean your wounds." the dragon was tense from the pain. i could tell that she was in a fight.

deathstar flies into the stalls seing thorn.he saw that thorn was healing a dragons wounds. he sent colors of greens in blues to show confusion.

thorn looks at dethstar. " back already deathstar. it's ok deathstar i'm healing her. we need to go get some dragon grass and make some more medicine for this poor dragon. but we nee to find lily quick." thorn jumps on he great dragons back to go find lily somewhere in the valley where he said he would meet her.

halee607

2:54pm Feb 16 2013

Normal User

" lily there you are i need your help" thorn had worry in his voice." we have dragon that needs urgent care. i have her in the stalls, hurry she's clinging to her life. go make some medicine for her please." thorn was so worried that all he words came out at once.

deathsar just flew there and stared at shadow sending her colors and words telling her o tell the ingredients to the medication. deathstar was worried as well. he never wants to see a dragon die. in his past he remenbers a older dragon ripping his brothers and sisers to peices. deathsar tells shadow once again in words and colors. " please help us. that dragon needs our help"

spirit1212

6:59am Feb 19 2013

Normal User

Lily simply nodded at him and looked at Shadow as she closed her mind off to everything else. 'We know what to do,now lets find the supplies.',she sent and hopped onto her back. "I will find what you need and meet you back at the nursery,now go! We can't have you dieing in Dark After. I'll be fine,if anyone dies,it'll be me." Then Shadow took to the air so they could collect everything.
    An hour-or-so before Dark After began and the cold started to close in the supplies were gathered and Shadow and Lily were headin' back to the nursery.

spirit1212

7:00am Feb 19 2013

Normal User

(I clicked your dragon!)

halee607

3:42pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

death star landed back at the nursery with thorn on his back wondering where and when the female dragon came from. deathstar walked into the nursery looking a the dragon like he knew he had seen her befor. he sent colors of of whites and grays to thorn showing protection to the dragon. like she was his sister when was little. the one he thought was dead. but he remembered that smell. the wounded dragon was deathstars lost sister.

deathstar whats wrong buddy*  all of a sudden he got flashes of pictures of the past. * this dragon....it's your sister.* well lets gether those aid then*  deathstar sent me colors of pinks and red for me helping his long lost sister.  i hopped on top of deathstar to gofind more bandages so the young dragon wouldn't bleed outout.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20