the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

10:54pm Mar 28 2013 (last edited on 11:02pm Mar 28 2013)

Normal User

Lily heard Thorn knock on the door and threw and a shoe at the door. "Shew,I'm getting dressed!",she warned and continued to get dressed. Shadow watched as Fisher tugged her tail and she began to play,gently,with him. Acting as if he had killed her when he blew flames as her and fell to the ground.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

10:59pm Mar 28 2013 (last edited on 11:07pm Mar 28 2013)

Normal User

bloodstone looked at his sister who was sitting behind his father sitting in the shadows " are you ok " bloodstone looked at his mother who fell over as fisher shot a weak amount of flames to mom." mommy mommy can i play too" he then looked at his father who was snoozing that afternoon. bloodstone ponced on his father giving a small squeak as he grabed his ears. " got you daddy " he said as deathstar bolted up

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

11:16pm Mar 28 2013

Normal User

Fisher gave a weak roar of triumph as he stood on his 'dead' mommy's tummy. Shadow opened one eye slightly and watched him before grabbing him in her claws and rolling over on her belly,keeping the hatchling safe from being smashed in a cage made by her claws. Lily then came out of her,in what she always wore and told Thorn,"Now we can go."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

11:42pm Mar 28 2013

Normal User

bloodstone released his grip is he slid down his fathers neck " I'm come to save you fisher " he said as he used his body strength to open the cage made by his mothers claws " go i sacrafice myself for you fisher my lord" he tried to say in a brave voice. he then looked over at shade who was slumped in the corner. " mom their is somthing wrong with shade. i think shes sick or somthing " deathstar looked behind  as he saw shade . " whats wrong sweety. did your brothers do somthing to you."

spirit1212

11:51pm Mar 28 2013

Normal User

Shadow stopped playing and stood before walking over to Shade and asking,"What's wrong with my little girl?" She then sat down and put her head on the ground to watch her before she answered the question.

halee607

2:17pm Mar 29 2013

Normal User

deathstar looked outside noticing thorn carrying wood to a nearby tree where there sat a building in it. deathstar ran twords as he asked all excited " is that what you built for us " he then looked  over too the building. " its almost done me and lily just need to finish the outside and were done. you should be able to sleep in it tonight with your family." deathstar flew up in the air giving a quick flip. " thanks thorn. your the best friend i could ever have " he then looked over at lily who was working hard on building so he decided to send warm colors to her showing thanks

spirit1212

2:44pm Mar 29 2013

Normal User

Lily responded with faint colors that didn't have much concentration as she hammered in a nail and hummed a strange song. Shadow continued to look at her daughter and waited for her to answer.

halee607

3:12pm Mar 29 2013

Normal User

it was about nightfall when they finished so they called over deathstar and shadow to come look at their new home. deathstar walked out of the nursery with bloodstone right behind him walking with a little skip feeling the new feelings and sight and sounds. fisher didnt like the new idea of touching the ground so he just sat on his fathers head. once they got to the tree dethstar climbed to the very top carrying the two males in his jaws setting them inside as shadow got situated. when they got in is was a perfect humid temperature which felt warm like a dragon . their were two rooms a feeding room and a stall room. in the feeding room was filled with meats and dragon grass in trofts ready for their late meal that day. deathstar walked into the sleeping quaters setting down fisher and bloodstone letting them explore their new home. their were three holes in the wall in the room were above them had a name. the two on the left side said shadow and deathstar. on the right was a room for just the hatchlings shade,fisher,and bloodstone. thorn walked in with lily as he sat ddown beside shadow and deathstar " and its completly hatchling proof they cant fall out of escape from anywhere. also it is drakk proof too you dont need to worry about them eather. " bloodstone looked at the ground scrathching it with his claws. he noticed it made a mark so he gently started to spell his name in the wood in scratchy letters.he then found fisher who was shoving his face in the barrel full of fish. deathstar walked in on the two boys when he noticed fisher " so thats why your named fisher. well come on boys we need to go to bed now " bloodstone looked at his father giving a small squeak instead of a growl " but dad were not tired " "go to you mother she needs to clean you " the hatchlings obeyed as they walked twords their mom. " what about fireheart thorn? " thorn looked up as he spoke " well at the very top ofcthe tree their is a little room just for her. well buddy we need to get our sleep so you better get some rest ok " deathstar gave a yawn as he walked twords his stall and fell asleep.

spirit1212

3:30pm Mar 29 2013

Normal User

Shadow went into the building with her daughter riding on her back,now in a better mood than earlier,smelling the scent of a new place and wanting to explore. "Shade,come here. You need to be cleaned before you can explore.",she told the hatchling,which went over to her immediately in response to the command. Then Fisher wandered in and sat down to watch his sister being cleaned. "Haha! You have to get cleaned first!",he laughed as Shadow's tongue went over her scales,taking off the dust collected during their stay in the nursery. "Your next,little Fisher.",she warned as she paused and looked at him.

halee607

4:24pm Mar 29 2013

Normal User

fisher looked at his mother then at bloodstone " ha now you have to go first " he said in a cocky voice to his younger sibling. after shade was done bloodstone showed shade around as he already go used to the place. he then looked up as he saw the tail of his grandmother " mom mom can we go see granny fireheart " deathstar looked up yeah we havnt seen her in a few days. ill take them their. " he then walked into the feeding room where ge started to munch on some fresh deer from that morning.

halee607

5:12pm Apr 1 2013

Normal User

" well guy i got some good news " thorn said as deathstar rolled his eyes expecting what will happen next. " deathstar is starting his first pit fight in a week " deathstar eyes grew huge " what!!!! " he roared " i have a family now and you want me to fight in the pits " smoke now poured from his nose. " well we need the money to buy supplies and shadow cant fight since the hatchlings were born. deathstar looked at him and turned away " well i guess your right, ill do it " bloodstone looked up daddy will you be gone long." deathstar looked at him saying " im not leaving now but in a week. so i now have time to teach you how to hunt rabbit." bloodstone looked at his dad surprised " whats a rabbit. can i play with it" he said confused as he gave a yawn. " no you eat it. now go to sleep little one. you need your rest." he said in a soothing voice as he went to sleep himself.

halee607

10:35pm Apr 1 2013 (last edited on 10:36pm Apr 1 2013)

Normal User

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

I MADE YOU THIS BANNER FOR SHADOW LILY

spirit1212

6:55am Apr 2 2013

Normal User

(Yay!)

Shadow wouldn't let Fisher sleep yet as she grabbed him,gently,in her teeth and sent to Lily,as she started cleaning him,'Will I be in anymore pit fights when they get a bit older?' She then got the answer in a sending that was colored in white letters,'Maybe,we'll have to wait and see.' Shadow smiled and finished cleaning Fisher,who immediately plopped down and fell right asleep. Lily then turned to Thorn as Shadow head went down beside Fisher and Shade returned,curling up and falling asleep by Fisher and her mother. "We better get going so they can rest."

halee607

10:31pm Apr 3 2013

Normal User

the next day deathstar looked up giving a big yawn as he looked at bloodstone who was looking outside the window. " whats wrong bloodstone " he ed at him as he turned around " im just really excited to go outside today " deathstar looked at him as he yawned back.  " well we got to get somthing to eat first " bloodsttone got up as he stepped over his brother as he ran into the room shoving his face in the leftover meat. deathstar  walked into the room as he noticed shadow was up " bloodstone is so excited to go outside he was up real early this morning. " deathstar looked over as he noticed fisher sturring from his sleep as he bolted up " whats wrong fisher " deathstar said as he laid back down curling his tail around him

spirit1212

7:10am Apr 4 2013

Normal User

Shadow was carrying her,still drowsy daughter to eat when DeathStar spoke. "I know he was. His sharp little claws are what woke me up.",she replied and then put down Shade,who began to eat right away.
    Fisher looked up at his father and shook his head. "Nothing,just a bad dream,I guess."

halee607

9:43pm Apr 4 2013

Normal User

deathstar looked over as fisher looked at him and said " its ok when i was little i used to have those all the time. " he then grabed fisher and took him over to the troft of food as he started to eat. bloodstone looked at his father ad he then finished eating " dad can we go now " he said with his mouth full of food " not now little one we have to wait  your siblings " he said in a low sleepy voice

spirit1212

9:56pm Apr 4 2013

Normal User

Shadow watched as Fisher and Shade stopped eating and ate some herself before looking up at DeathStar and saying,"I guess everyone is ready to go."

halee607

10:02pm Apr 4 2013

Normal User

" are you sure make sure everyone is ready to go " he then grabed fisher and bloodstone as he climbed to the top. " fireheart " he yelled as she came stumbling down from her room. " im ready to go and hows my little nephews are doing " she said as she softly licked their heads " aw grandma fireheart " bloodstone said as he fixed his silver hair. " can we go on the ground i want to explore" he said as he gave a small sneeze of the morning air. 

spirit1212

10:12pm Apr 4 2013

Normal User

Shadow picked up Shade,the poor,drowsy hatchling and followed DeathStar. Shade dangled tiredly from her jaws and heard the word outside. Her eyes flew open and she look at her mom. Shadow only smiled best she could and waited for the other four.

halee607

10:43pm Apr 4 2013

Normal User

bloodstone looked at shade who was more awake then ever. " wow why are your eyes so big sis " he said as he slowly touched the ground with his paw pulling up small bits of grass and dirt. " woah mom what is this stuff " he said as he saw somthing jump in the distance " dad is that a rabbit " deathstar  at him yhen the rabbit " yes it is now watch he said as he pounced on it killing it easily. " wow dad teach us how to do that " he said as his tail started to tap on the ground making a small thumping noise

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20