the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

11:14pm Apr 18 2013 (last edited on 6:53am Apr 19 2013)

Normal User

Shadow stood up and walked towards the tree house,Shade and Fisher trailing behind. When she got there she flew inside and went to her stall,her hatchlings still following. Shade licked the blood away from the tiny bite on her mother's neck and then her and Fisher curled up by her stomach and fell asleep.
    Lily walked over and laid at Shadow's front legs,smiling. "You played with FireHeart's hatchling for quite a while.",she yawned and then closed her eyes and fell asleep.
    Shadow put her head down,neck resting over Lily,making sure not to cover her neck as she fell asleep.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

11:30pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

fireheart lily fireheart

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

11:35pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

(What?)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

12:07am Apr 19 2013

Normal User

her name is fireheart not firestar

spirit1212

6:53am Apr 19 2013

Normal User

(*Facepalm.*)

spirit1212

6:54am Apr 19 2013

Normal User

(Fixed it.)

halee607

7:13am Apr 19 2013

Normal User

good job 

fireheart looked at koja as she began to fall asleep. fireheart sang a beautiful song of strength for the small hatchling. thorn walked in as he laid down on the clod floor covered with hay. " come here thorn " deathstar said with one eye open. thorn walked over to what deathstar had wanted " what is it buddy " he said walking up to him crouching by his side. " come lay by me.i dont want you to be cold " thorn looked at him with a curiosity in his eye " okay if you want me to " he said as he curled up by deathstars tail.

~LATER THE NEXT DAY~

koja woke that morning feeling energetic and wanting to play. of coarse bloodstone was already awake. koja quietly stepped away from her mother as she walked to him " didnt you g  to sleep bloodstone " koja was courious. she just wanted to play outside but no one was up "what do you mean. i sleep in the afternoons some then stay up all night " koja was excited but held it in as she asked " can you take me outside " koja loved outdoors but waited for a responce." as long it is ok with your mother " koja went to her mother as she opened one eye " yes sweety you can go outside but stay with bloodstone " koja nodded as she headed back to bloodstone " i can go outside but can we see if shade and fisher will come. " bloodstone gave a small nod as he walked to them " want to come outside with us "

spirit1212

6:38am Apr 22 2013

Normal User

Shadow and Fisher exchanged glances before nodding their heads and replying,"We would love to go outside." With that they stood and left their sleeping mother's body.
    Lily awoke after they left and yawned as she stretched her arms out and continued to lay under Shadow's warm neck. She knew that it wasn't a good idea to wake the sleeping mother or she would have the possibility to rip her head off,so she just laid there and tried to fall back asleep.

halee607

7:19am Apr 22 2013

Normal User

As koja was walking out the door her mother stopped her " oh boy " she muttered as she turned to her mother " koja were are you going outside " koja was surprised that her mother was not going to scold her " in the field by the house " she whispered as her mother fell back into a deep sleep. " ok let's go outside " she said spreading her wings to glide to the feild

spirit1212

4:25pm Apr 22 2013

Normal User

The two hatchlings flew after her,slowly,since they had a feeling that something was going to go wrong.

halee607

10:00pm Apr 22 2013

Normal User

" you guys don't have to treat me like a baby you know " koja said  landing in the grass " so what do you guys want to do" she said as she yawned laying down in the soft grass as she thaught " oh what about wrestleing" she said thumping her tail on the ground. Thorn walked outside with a yawn as he grabbed the milk for the fawn. It was almost old enough now to eat its own food as he picked up the deer bringing it outside. " here you go little one " he said sitting in the grass as the fawn gave out a loud cry. " don't worry your ok " he said patting its head as it finished eating

spirit1212

6:44am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

Shade and Fisher nodded as Shadow came out,carrying Lily like a hatchling in her jaws.

(Sorry my posts have been short.)

halee607

5:47pm Apr 23 2013

Normal User

Koja look at shadow as she carried lily like her mother carries her. He looked puzzled as she asked the question " why do you carry her like that she's not a hatchling" koja frowned a little as she was jealous. That she was not the only one being treated like a princess. She then looked at the others " so what will we do now "

spirit1212

8:42pm Apr 23 2013

Normal User

shadow put Lily down and replied,"Because she is injured and I want to."
She took a deep breath and laid down by Lily,who was watching Thorn.
Soon she stood and staggered over to him and said,"I'm getting good
sendings from the fawn." A smile on her face she reached out her hand
and the fawn rubbed against it.
    Shade smiled and put Koja on her
back as she replied,"Lets play the human game called house. Your the
baby,Fisher's the big brother,and BloodStone's the dad. I'll be the mom."

halee607

7:42am Apr 24 2013

Normal User

" yay " koja yelled as she bounced off her back then stopping " what about the fawn?" Koja looked at thorn as he sat by lily giving a run to the fawns head. Bloodstone looked at shade as he then walked to fisher " ok fisher did you do your homework ? " he said in a low voice as he smirked a little as he talked. Thorn could now fully understand the language as he laughed. " now bloodstone did you clean your scales? " he said in a low voice as well as he began to laugh. Bloodstone ran over to thorn jumping on his belly. " no I'm the dad not you " he said in a playful roar tugging on his hair with his sharp teeth

spirit1212

4:14pm May 1 2013

Normal User

(Awesome sigy!)

Shadow smirked as Shade walked up to Bloodstone and licked his cheek. "Now honey,your gonna scare the kids.",she said calmly,trying not to laugh. Lily watched this with a smirk and the fawn laid down by her,resting its head on her lap.

halee607

4:32pm May 2 2013

Normal User

" fine honey I shall obey " bloodstone said as he began to play. Bloodstone stopped as koja called to him " what are babies supposed to do beside lay here " bloodstone smiled as he got closer " you can walk around and play also " koja was dumbstruck " oh I forgot " she then jumped on shades back as she stood " ok mama lets go get some fish" fireheart awoke late as she looked outside noticing koja and the others playing " that's so sweet " she said crawling outside as the necklace around her neck jingled as it bounced around on her scales. Thorn looked at lily as he began petting the fawn " it's so nice outside today huh " he said looking at the playing hatchlings. Deathstar flew down as he landed near the hatchling " can I play " he said sitting close to them. Bloodstone jumped at the sight of his father " yeah dad you can be the monster " bloodstone looked at his dad as he yelled " monster " deathstar growled as he began to chase them " I'm gonna eat you " he growled as he caught up with them. Thorn laughed at the sight of his great dragon " deathstar you are one special dragon " he said as he stood up as the hatchling ran by " watch out " he warned to lily as they ran by.

spirit1212

7:49pm May 2 2013

Normal User

Shade put down Koja and yelled,"Run!" Then she turned and blew flames at her father,yelling,"Stay away from my babies!" It was a strange sight to see the smaller dragon challenging her full grown father and yelling about her 'children'. Lily ducked as they ran by and covered the fawn with her own body as Fisher herded Koja past.

halee607

8:06pm May 2 2013

Normal User

We need to think of when thorn will propose to lily and we need something exciting

Koja was running hard as she started to get tired as she fell to the ground painting. Deathstar caught up to her as he grabbed her " gotcha" he said while he held her in his arms " you alright koja" koja was exsausted all that came out was a small whimper. So when she caught her breath she jumped on deathstars head holding on to his horns with her needle like teeth " leave mom and dad alone " she said as deathstar began to caugh a roar " I'll get you next time" he said befor hitting the ground and closing his eyes. Koja sat on his head for a while as she roared in triumph. " take that you monster " she said playfully jumping off his head then running to shade. Deathstar awoke as they the began to play again and walked to shadow " man koja bites pritty hard I could feel her teeth carve my horns. But she dose get it from her mother "  he gave a lick to her cheek as he began to watch thorn and lily settle back in the grass again " when do you think they will marry shadow " he then looked again as he noticed thorn give her a kiss on the lips

spirit1212

8:37pm May 2 2013

Normal User

(Yerp.)

Shade laughed and patted Koja's back. "Good job."
    Shadow shrugged and said,"When Thorn proposes to her." She felt a ting of anger hit her and a growl escape her throat as Lily was kissed and coughed a bit before straightening up and looking at DeathStar. "Sorry,I still don't like Lily being near him. Habit."
    Lily looked surprised as Thorn kissed her and fell backwards,making the fawn raise its head. Sitting back up she looked at Thorn and cleared her throat before saying,"Well,that was... Unexpected." Her blush betrayed her by showing she liked it though and she put her hand on the fawn as she stared at Thorn.

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20