the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Bookmark Thread
halee607

8:29pm May 27 2013

Normal User

Copy and paste the sigy I made

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
halee607

11:51am May 28 2013

Normal User

Thorn nodded " I'm sure of it  " thorn walked inside as he sat on the bed " I think we're going to be here a while" deathstar walked back into the forest as he followed the same blood trail as before. As deathstar came to the shack the man was gone. Deathstar heard laughter behind him as the man stood their " so you came back little dragon. This is going to be fun" the pulled a knife as he aimed for deathstars throat. Missing he landed into a pile of leaves " come on dragon fight me "  deathstar lunged as the man jumped to his back cutting his wing. Deathstar roared as he threw the man to the tree beside him, knocked out cold " I should take him back with me to murder him when he awakes" deathstar gRabbed him in his jaws as he walked back to house. Thorn looked out the window as he noticed deathstar coming back." Deathstar he has a.a man with him. " thorn ran outside as deathstar dropped the man on the ground " thorn this man is dangerous tie him up and take the knife from him" thorn dragged the unconscious man into the room as he tied him up and placed the knife in the far corner of the room'. Deathstar walked inside as he sat in front of the man ignoring his bleeding wound. " now we wait till he wakes up

spirit1212

12:02pm May 28 2013

Normal User

(Maybe you could post for Jeff and Slendy real quick? Was what I said to your first post after me,but nevermind. ^.^ Don't bring him inside,Thorn!)

Shadow growled as she saw the man being pulled inside and backed away to the far side of the room,picking up the knife in her claws,in-case he awoke. "Lily,take this and stay by me.",she said,handing Lily the bloody knife.
    Taking the knife she  pulled Fisher and Shade closer to her and Shadow. "Is this who I think it is?",she asked and pointed the knife at the man.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

1:14pm May 28 2013

Normal User

" the  the myth is true.... it's jeff the killer" jeff stirred as he looked at thorn " ,Lui is that your " his voice was soft like a child " lui I didn't mean to hurt you I..I,l thorn looked at the man " I'm not Liu but..." he paused as he looked at lily " I feel sorry for the guy can't you tell he's lonely " jeff sat as he searched for his knife " were is it " jeff looked over noticing lily had it " can I have my knife back so I can leave because slendy is angry and he's going to kill us all if I don't leave. I promise I won't come back " deathstar kinda believed him as he pick up the fields setting him on his back " here give me the knife I'll take him back "

spirit1212

1:43pm May 28 2013

Normal User

Lily hesitantly looked at Shadow,who nodded her head as she kept a close eye on Jeff. Walking over to DeathStar she handed him the knife,carefully holding the blade and facing the handle towards him. When he took it Shadow came over and grabbed her gently in her jaws. As she hung there she stared at Jeff's forever smile with narrowed eyes until Shadow turned and walked over to Thorn,Lily still hanging from her jaws.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

1:56pm May 28 2013

Normal User

" thanks dragon I owe you my respect.  Ok if you give me my knife and untie me I will be on my way" " no way jeff I'm not letting you off that easy." humph you don't trust me dragon... I respect that very well " jeff sat back as he relaxed on his wing as was walked back to the shack. " you know what dragon I wish I had a pal like you....then slendy would finnaly leave me alone " deathstar sat him down untieing  him giving back his knife " same here but with all these drakk " jeff looked at him " hey I'll make you a deal I soothe my craving for killing for your protection from the drakk and you get me a Dragon "  deathstar thought "you come with me and we talk about it with thorn...... but don't bring the knife " jeff thought for a bit as well " deal " he said dropping the knife and jumping on deathstars back. When he got back jeff jumped off his back and walked with him into the house " guess who's back " he said as he sat in a chair in the room. Deathstar walked sitting beside him. " jeff here wants to make a deal with us " deathstar explained as thorn nodded " I think that can be arranged don't you guys think "

spirit1212

2:06pm May 28 2013

Normal User

Shadow growled and put her tail in-front of Lily,Shade,and Fisher as Jeff sat down. "You don't get anywhere close to him.",she whispered to Lily and then did the same with Shade and Fisher.
    Lily nodded and sat down on top of her tail. 'Don't get to close to him,Thorn',she sent to him and narrowed her eyes at Jeff.

halee607

2:18pm May 28 2013

Normal User

So we got a deal " jeff leaned back in the chair as he watched " deal " jeff stood " cool so when do I get started " jeff got close to thorn leaning on his should " so lui hows it been " thorn was uneasy " jeff I told I'm not Liu " jeff stood back " oh sorry " deathstar looked at the others " it's ok he's unarmed " jeff looked at them as well " you can search me if you want " Jeff sat back in the chair as bloodstone got closer to investigate " hey little guy " jeff said as he rubbed his head.

spirit1212

2:30pm May 28 2013

Normal User

Shadow,still uneasy,let Shade,Fisher,and Lily get closer,but she followed on their heels. Lily got closer to Thorn and sent to him,'Do you think we should trust 'em?' She then felt Shade and Fisher pass by to investigate.

halee607

2:47pm May 28 2013

Normal User

Well bloodstone has the power to tell the future well ask him" bloodstone walked to thorn giving his answer " he thinks your his brother so he won't hurt you or the others so he can be trusted" jeff sat back as he waited impatiently for a answer " hey..um thorn was it......can I stay here tonight slendy is going to kill me if he finds out. " thorn thought for a bit as he discussed this with deathstar " sure but in the room next door " jeff smile gave the answer " cool and you have my respect "  jeff walked outside as he looked into the sky " it's getting late thats not good " jeff looked at thorn" you guys better get inside slendy will be coming out soon " thorn nodded as they both walked inside. Thorn opened to door to the other room as Jeff walked inside " hey if I hear anything I'll let you know " he said as he closed the door. Deathstar left the room as he was finally able to sleep with Jeff around but he still had a uneasy feeling. Thorn slipped into his bed as he noticed the light still came from under the door. Mumbleing could be herd from inside but thorn ignored it. Late in the night jeff opened the door as he walked next thorns bed covering his mouth." shhhh..... I hear old slendy so you better stay quiet as I warn the others" thorn nodded as he uncovered his mouth " you got a knife I can barrow " thorn pointed to the rack as it held a large cutting knife " I'll be back don't worry " that's the last thorn herd from jeff as he walked out the door very quietly. Jeff snuck behind the house as he noticed lily inside. Knocking a few times on the window to get her attention.

spirit1212

3:28pm May 28 2013

Normal User

Shade,who was told by Shadow to stay with Lily,was first to notice Jeff and woke Lily with a poke from her tail. "What,Shade?",came Lily's tired voice. Pointing at the window Shade replied,"Look outside." Getting out of bed Lily saw Jeff and held onto Shade's dark purple horn. "What do you want?",she asked through the window as she rubbed her tired eyes.

halee607

3:42pm May 28 2013

Normal User

" get under the bed and hide I have no time to explain just do it" jeff snuck away as he noticed slendy by thorns room " hey slendy looking for me " slendy looked his way as the tentacles popped from his back " I see that your angry " slendy lunged at jeff as Jeff jumped over him " got to do better then that." Slendy teleported behind jeff lifting him up by his throat " this is the last time jeff now you shall die " a ear peircing scream filled the air as Jeff covered his ears " dragon " jeff yelled as deathstar flew from the sky and onto slendy releasing jeff. Deathstar clawed his black face as black blood oozed from his face " slendy pushed deathstar off as he stumbled to his back " well well the Dragon comes to save the day huh..... well I guess your going to be the first one to go " as the tentacles appeared from his back again jeff jumped onto slendy stabbing him in the back. slendy fell to his knees in pain as he teleported to the woods close by " this isn't the last of me jeff and I will kill you " jeff sat on the ground as the black blood covered his body. " thanks dragon...I " " it's deathstar "" thanks deathstar " jeff walked back to lilys house as he knocked on the door " it's ok your safe to come out now and hey do you know where the showers superstars I got to get the blood off of me "

spirit1212

3:52pm May 28 2013

Normal User

Lily slowly opened her door and Shade slipped out before her,watching Jeff closely. Patting Shade's head Lily replied,"Go near Thorn's room and it should be right around the corner. Shade got in-front of Lily and pushed Jeff away with her tail.

halee607

4:02pm May 28 2013

Normal User

Hey watch it I just saved your hide " jeff said in a rage " thanks " he said as he stormed away. After taking a shower jeff walked back to the room as he walked inside turning on the light " it's safe now thorn you can go back to sleep as well as I and here " jeff handed the bloody knife to thorn as he sat it on a table near his bed " thanks jeff " he said as he went back to sleep" jeff walked into his room as he took off his bloody hoodie as slipped on his black mask " time to get some shut eye if I still had eyelids......man what was I think " he said as he slipped on the mask falling to sleep.

spirit1212

10:17pm May 30 2013

Normal User

(That's what I was thinking when he said that he would be sleeping. How? You have no eyelids!)

Shade narrowed her eyes as his voice raised,but forced herself not to snarl and make her father lose the respect of this creature that she didn't consider human. "Come on,Shade. Lets get back to sleeping.",Lily told the dragon as they went back into the room and Lily shut and locked the door behind her.
    As Lily laid in beds she watched the ceiling with Shade resting at her feet,her gentle breathing the only thing breaking the silence. "Hey,Shade.",Lily whispered. "What?",Shade replied and raised her head to look at her. "I can't sleep." "Just try."

halee607

10:37pm May 30 2013

Normal User

Jeff lay staring at the wall as he took off the mask " man I miss my pals Ben and jack" he sighed " but I guess this is better unless I call Ben later " he looked down " I guess not well I have to try to sleep " jeff tossed and turned as he tried to sleep " ah I got to get some fresh air " jeff stood as he slipped out the door outside. He sat as he noticed deathstar walked towards " hey deathstar what's wrong " deathstar growled " that blasted monster sliced a hole in my wings " jeff examined the wings of deathstar " yep slendy sure did this I can fix it though but you have to be asleep for me to do this so you don't feel it " deathstar nodded as he picked jeff up by the collar of his shirt " hey don't do thAt " deathstar took him to his open stall as he sat him down " thanks " he said as he waited for deathstar to fall asleep " ok here Goes " jeff grabbed a scalpel as he cut the hole a little bigger as it began to bleed. Jeff then pulled a lighter from his pocket as he forced the peices together as he burned them. After finishing jeff sat next to him as he pulled the black mask over his face again as he  fell to sleep

spirit1212

11:45pm May 30 2013

Normal User

(OH YEAH! Me and Hannah agree that Jeff is now british!)(DeathStar heavy sleeper!)

Shadow sat outside the houses with her eyes locked on the woods. Soon she shook her head and went inside Lily's room to try and sleep before sunrise.
"I can't sleep though,Shade!"
"Try! I'm tired!"
"I can't!"
"What's going on?",Shadow's voice came from outside the door and she waited patiently as it was unlocked by Shade and then re-locked when she came in.
"Lily can't sleep."

halee607

11:49pm May 30 2013

Normal User

Yay now I get the kindle now - jeff

Jeff awoke as he heard yelling from lilys room " I better check it out " jeff stood as he hurried his way to her room knocking on  the door  " hey you guys alright in their " n  answer so jeff picked the lock with his knife as he opened the door " you guys ok "

spirit1212

12:12am May 31 2013

Normal User

(Shew british person!)

Shadow turning quickly at the voice Shadow,just barly,stopped herself from clawing Jeff's face and cleared her throat,the yelling making her be put on edge. "Everything's fine,know please leave before Lily begins to yell more."
"I'm not like that,Shadow! I raised you! Don't treat me like a baby!"
"Mom! Make her calm down!"
"Stop yelling!"
They both fell silent as Shadow went over to Lily and laid down by her bed,curling her body around it and watching Jeff,making sure he left before the yelling started up about him not leaving.

halee607

12:19am May 31 2013

Normal User

I scooted back as I mumble to myself " this is one akward family " as I close the door I head back into the stalls as I lay next to death star again putting the mask back on. Deathstar looked at me as he awoke " you fix it " he said as he checked his wing " sure did " I slipped the mask back to my face as I fell asleep 

Go to page: 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20