the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 20 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

7:14am Apr 16 2013

Normal User

Shadow didn't dare leave the room,she only backed away,into a corner and watched as the unwanted male left and FireHeart fell into sleep.

Shade nodded her head and closed her eyes,both her brothers would still be awake if anything went wrong. Fisher continued to thrum as he felt Lily drifting off into sleep filled with lovely dreams,but they seemed to only be sent to the dragons and be closed off from Thorn. They were about him though.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

5:09pm Apr 16 2013

Normal User

fireheart awoke that morning with a uneasy feeling as she stood up with a draggy feeling in her gut from the developing hatchlings. she then walked from the stall as deathstar awoke from his slumber "whats wrong fireheart " he mummbled as he yawned. " i feel like their is somthing wrong with me. somthing really strange " deathstar just looked at her with sleepy eyes " its because your going to be a mother, you'll feel that way till their born " fireheart looked at herself as she thought of snowmoon and how he should be here for her. " dont you think snowmoon should be here for me " deathstar just look at his sister as she asked the question " well those hatchlings are about to be born and he has to leave " fireheart was worried " but why dose he have to " " i have no clue even i don't know why " fireheart go a sharp pain in her gut as she fell to the floor. " fireheart!! " deathstar yelled as she fell to the floor " he then looked at her "its time is it " she nodded as she laid on the floor obvious is pain. thorn jolted up at the noise  as bloodstone jolted up as well " fireheart " he said as he jabbed thorn with his small horns " thorn you have to hurry its time " he said as thorn ran from where he was laying to get ro fireheart. thorn came up to her as he noticed she was in pain " calm down girl it will be ok ( screen fades to black ) afterwards fireheart sits their with two hatchlings as she starts to lick them. fireheart sat their as she looked at the small one as it didnt move " no no " she said as she looked at it. tears flooded her face as she began to cry. " its stillborn but how " thorn walked to her as he patted her head " don't worry we will bury him " he said as he picked up the small green hatchling. fireheart looked at the small blue one that sat nuzzling to her belly. deathstar got closer as he examined the small dragon "its a girl "he said as he began to clean her. thorn came by later as the dragon laid their with her newborn "now what will you name her fireheart " she thought for a while as she got her answer " koja " she said " it means the lover of the sea " blodstone came a little closer " koja that a beautiful name " bloodstone examined the hatchling too as he then got closer " hello little one " he said as he sat down and started to hum a small song. thorn watched as he then walked to were lily was laying " i have some good news and some bad. the good she had twins. the bad is that one was stillborn " a tear ran down his face at the thought of it. " she named the little on koja which means the lover of the sea " thorn then grabbed her hand as he helped her up " would you like to come see "

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

7:06am Apr 17 2013

Normal User

Shadow stayed in her corner,curled up as she watched this. She understood why the hatchling was Stillborn,it was because they were born to early and the blue on got lucky and survived. Not coming over she called,"Lovely hatchling you got there." Then she thought was getting a sending from a male dragon and slipped out,unnoticed. When out she saw SnowMoon and darted towards him. Her claws dug into his skin and they both fell towards the ground,Shadow clawing him angrily.

Lily nodded at the question as Shade wiggled under her and let her ride on her back and Lily commented,"Gotten stronger too." Fisher stayed beside them to catch Lily if she fell and continued the healing song,since he could feel it working.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

7:39am Apr 17 2013

Normal User

I felt so strange after writing 

Snowmoon dropped what was in his mouth as he roared in pain throwing shadow off of him " what are you doing" he roared  " get off of me " he said falling to the ground. Snow moon laid their as his wings were spread out. Shadow got closer as he laid their. Deathstar came flying through the air " shadow stop "

spirit1212

4:24pm Apr 17 2013

Normal User

Shadow heard the voice of DeathStar right as she began to dig her teeth into SnowMoon's neck and looked up with her eyes. Then she tasted the metalic taste of blood and let go,realizing what she was doing.

(Short...)

halee607

6:15pm Apr 17 2013

Normal User

Shadow what are you doing! Snow moon didn't know about this he just went out to get some food for fireheart! " deathstar looked at shadow as snow moon laid in the grass beside her " why " he said as he put snow moon on his back as he Broken leg stung but he ignored it.fireheart looked at her hatchling as she tried to stand up and lily watched. " lily dear can you watch her. I got to go get her some food " fireheart looked at koja as she licked her small head. Deathstar managed to get in the door as he yelled for thorn. " thorn it's snow moon hurry " he said as he laid him on the ground gasping for air. Thorn ran outside as he looked at him " what happened " thorn said tending to the dragons bleeding neck. Deathstar had to lie so if lily found out she would be in big trouble " he was attacked by another dragon as shadow faught it off as I brought him here " fireheart noticed snow moon outside as she rushed to him " snow moon!! " she roared as she flew to him " who did this to you " snow moon sat ther chokeing " sh...sh.. " snow moon could only utter that as saved his only breaths

spirit1212

6:40am Apr 18 2013

Normal User

Lily stared at the male dragon as she was helped off of Shade's back by Fisher and stated,"Those look too much like Shadow's bite and claws marks. Why are you lieing,DeathStar?" She watched him,confused and added,"This isn't like her,though. I wonder what made her do this."

Shadow sat there in the blood stained feild and thought to herself,her mind closed off to everything. 'What have I done? I can't go back now. They would kill me if I did. FireHeart can watch over my hatchlings,but I can't return.'

halee607

7:42am Apr 18 2013

Normal User

Deathstar looked at the male as he laid o the ground " shadow why " he said as he looked at the ground " wait a minute. "Deathstar looked at the dragon again. Deathstar froze as he looked at the dragon again. Thorn looked at deathstar confused " what's wrong buddy " he said " this is the dragon that killed my family and almost fireheart " he then was filled with rage as he dug his claws in the dragons neck " now how do you like it " he screamed as fireheart was shocked " that dragon is the one that killed mom and dad " fireheart ran into the house to be with her hatchling. 

spirit1212

5:14pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

(I assume your post is done.)

Suddenly Shadow heard a flicker of a candle in her mind as someone died and then the candle went out. It was SnowMoon,she got more sendings of anger and many other things and decided she would check it out. She darted towards the tree house and landed beside the dragon's body. Then she was hit with many flashbacks and said,"I told you he couldn't be trusted..." Looking like a scolded puppy she crouched as low as she could and looked up at everyone.
    Lily watched Shadow return and said,"I knew he couldn't,but I didn't pay attention to that feeling." She limped over to Shadow and sat beside her,patting her head and humming a song she did when Shadow was a hatchling and felt sad or betrayed or anything along those lines. The black dragon managed a smile and licked Lily's arm.

halee607

8:19pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

Fireheart sat in the roo with small tears running down her rugged face. Koja noticed her mother was very sad as she squeaked rubbing against her soft belly. " oh koja " she said licking the small hatchling. Do you want to meet your cousins" koja gave a squeak as she nodded her head and spread out her oversized wings. Fireheart grabbed the small hatchling from her scruff as she carried her outside as thorn drug off the body to be burned. Koja staired at shadow as she wobbled over giving a small squeak. Bloodstone walked closer to his mother as he noticed koja. Koja quickly turned as she saw bloodstone running towards him jumping on his back. " koja " he said as he fell to the ground playing with his cousin. After koja was done playing she walked over to fireheart as she hid under her legs. It was thorn, he was walking closer as he carried two necklaces with two white scales on them " here this is for you. To remember snowmoon. "   Thorn put the charm on koja as she spun around chasing the scale as she rolled in the grass. Koja stopped as she saw deathstar running to him " d...death....star " she said climbing on his back " hey little one what are you doing " he said as koja jumped from his back to shadows back " shad.....ow " she shouted as she wanted to wrestle with shadow

spirit1212

9:12pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

Shadow fell over as the hatchling jumped on her and was careful no to hurt her as she began to wrestle with her. Fisher and Shade joined in,defending their cousin and blew playful sparks at their mother. She roared slightly and played dead as a spark touched her chest. Her tongue hung from her mouth and she closed her eyes,kicking the air with her claws. Shade and Fisher sat on her belly,holding Koja between them and gave out roars of triumph.

halee607

9:31pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

koja sat their as she looked at shadow with a sly eye attacking her paws " its not dead yet " she said as she chewed on her paws " shade get some vine will cook her for dinner " she said in a playful voice as she blew small green spark " ok im gonna eat you and deathstar " she said jumping on deathstar as he fell to the ground playing deat as his paws stayed up strait in the air as his eyes were closed " im now the alpha i shall rule you all " she squeaked as she stood on deathstars leg. bloodstone bowed at koja " my queen i shall serve you cor my life " he said in a loyal voice

spirit1212

9:44pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

Shadow popped up at this and warned,"If you want to rule you'll have to take me down and make sure I'm dead." Shade and Fisher tried to go help Koja,but Shadow backed them away and said,"It's just me and Koja,the little warrior." Her tail swished back and forth as she approached the hatchling,snarling playfully.
    Lily watched from the tree house ledge as the 'fight' unfolded and laughed. The hatchling acted so tough and would be a great fighter when she grew up.

halee607

10:16pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

deathstar watched as he walked to fireheart " just like her mother" he said as he sat beside her. koja pounced as she snarled at shadow biting her tail " ha got you "  she yelled jumping on her back grabbing her horns in her jaws. koja made it to her neck as she clamped on feeling the blood releasing instantly " sorry shadow i didnt mean it " she wimpered as she backed off

spirit1212

10:22pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

Shadow shook her head like a dog drying off and look down at the hatchling feeling blood trickle from her neck. "It's fine.",she said and then smiled and put her head on the ground,giving the hatchling a gentle lick. Then she turned and trapped her,gently,under a silver claw.

halee607

10:29pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

" hey thats not fair " she squeaked as she started to scratch the dirt " ill get out of here somtime " she then began to dig deeper as she squeezed out " im free " she growled jumping back on shadow " ill never give up in a fight " she then grabbed her tail  " give up now or face my wrath " she said playfully as she held on to her tail

spirit1212

10:37pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

Shadow smiled and yelled,"Never! I will never give up!" She then growled and grabbed her,gently,in her teeth and walked around in circled. Then she laid down and curled up,acting like she was sleeping,but not lossing her grip on Koja.

halee607

10:42pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

koja struggled to get free as she stopped " wait a second " koja took a deep breath as she blew green sparks at shadows nose " i didnt work " koja sat their as she struggled again. she thought more as she got a idea. koja looked at the small green hair on her tail as she gently brushed them aginst shadows nose " come on sneeze already " she whispered as she sat their tickling her nose

spirit1212

10:49pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

Shadow dared not sneeze as she watched DeathStar and stood up,acting like she was sleep walking. She then stumbled over him and placed Koja on his back before acting like she woke up.

halee607

11:02pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

" ill save you koja " he said rushing into the tall grass. he placed koja their as he began to play fight with shadow " pretend to die so koja can win " he whispered as he pushed shadow down. koja watched with amazment as they faught and shadow laid o  the ground playing dead as she ran to her standing on her theigh " victory is mine " she yelled  as she jumped on deathstar " now my steed to the sky" she said as she began to laugh. she walked over to shadow as she gave her a lick " thanks for playing with me shadow i had fun " she said as she yawned. fireheart walked over to her picking her up by her scruff " time for bed" deathstar looked at the sky as he noticed the sun going down " wow we played that long " ge said giving a yawn " ok kids time for bed " bloodstone nodded his head as he listened to his father flying to the tree house.

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 20