the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 20 Bookmark Thread
halee607

8:48pm May 2 2013

Normal User

" uh sorry....that was kinda awkward " he the began to blush as he pet the fawn again " um I have to go " he said standing up and quickly walking away. " it's ok shadow you can trust him I lived with him all my life I should know " he then looked at thorn again as he quickly walked away " theirs something up with thorn do you think...." He paused " do you think he'll propose soon " thorn walked into the barn as he quickly shut the door sitting down leaning against it. Thorn sighed as he pulled the pure red ruby ring from his pocket " I don't know if I can do it " said to himself as he put it back in his pocket " we've been dating a year and a half..... I think it's time "

DUN DUN DAAAAAA

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
halee607

8:48pm May 2 2013

Normal User

Wow 12 pages I got to read the whole story again

spirit1212

9:01pm May 2 2013

Normal User

(Lol. Since me and Zac have been dating three years does that mean we need to,according to Thorn?)

Shadow sighed and said,"I know. He's a good man,but I still have trust issues."
    Lily began to pet the fawn as he walked away and got questioning sendings from it. "I know. He can be like that,sometimes."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

9:19pm May 2 2013

Normal User

Yeah let's do it like that 

Thorn then walked outside again as he then walked to deathstar " come with me deathstar " he said as he walked with him " what is it thorn " thorn gave a uneasy look " will you help me propose to lily " deathstar gave a smirk and a oily tear fell from his eye " I knew this day would come " he said as thorn told him the plan. Deathstar nodded " are you sure this will work " he said thorn nodded as he stuck the ring in his paw. Deathstar gave a roar of pain as he limped to lily " can you get this porcupine quill out of my paw " he said * gonna control you a bit sorry * lily pulled the ring from deathstars paw. Thorn walked from behind deathstar " lily will you marry me "

halee607

Normal User

Thorn then walked outside again as he then walked to deathstar " come with me deathstar " he said as he walked with him " what is it thorn " thorn gave a uneasy look " will you help me propose to lily " deathstar gave a smirk and a oily tear fell from his eye " I knew this day would come " he said as thorn told him the plan. Deathstar nodded " are you sure this will work " he said thorn nodded as he stuck the ring in his paw. Deathstar gave a roar of pain as he limped to lily " can you get this porcupine quill out of my paw " he said * gonna control you a bit sorry * lily pulled the ring from deathstars paw. Thorn walked from behind deathstar " lily will you marry me "

halee607

Normal User

halee607

Normal User

halee607

Normal User

halee607

Normal User

spirit1212

9:29pm May 2 2013

Normal User

(Lots of posts and your strange.)

Shadow followed them and sat down farther away from the group as she watched them. Lily turned the ring over in her palm and then looked at Thorn. Her eyes were wide and the words stuck in her throat. "Yes.",she managed to whisper and the fawn raised its head,getting sendings of mixed emotions from the female human known as Lily,who stared at a red stoned ring.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

9:44pm May 2 2013

Normal User

Thorn hugged her as spoke in a steady voice " sorry it took so long " he said as he then stood and walked to shadow and patted her snout " do you trust me enough to be with lily " said to have the great dragons permission. Deathstar gave a glance over " it's ok to trust him " he sent to only shadow. Kojas small ear flaps pricked up of what thorn said running to lily " lily lily is thorn going to be your mate now " koja was so excited she about fell over " you are so lucky to have uncle thorn lily " fireheart noticed this too as she walked to lily " congratulations " she said in a gentle voice as she took the small fawn " let me go feed her for you so thorn doesn't have to worry about it"

My phone froze so it posted a few times

spirit1212

7:30am May 3 2013

Normal User

Shadow froze for a second and finally replied,in a low voice,"As long as you don't harm her. If you do,I will have to kill you." She raised her head from beside his ear and nodded roughly before watching Fisher and Shade run up to Lily as she slipped the ring onto her finger. Lily nodded towards Koja and then was asked dozens of questions by Fisher and Shade,which she tried to answer all of.

halee607

7:40am May 3 2013

Normal User

Thorn rubbed her neck " why would I ever do that to her " thorn then walked to lily where he was greeted by a familiar jump on the back " thorn " bloodstone yelled pulling thorn to the ground with him " you are so lucky" he then gave a lick to his hand " thanks bloodstone but you don't have to take me to the ground " bloodstone gave a snicker " oops sorry thorn. Hey you want to play with us " thorn glanced at lily then to thorn " sure why not " he said before standing up again. " wait " said bloodstone " lets get lily to play "

spirit1212

5:27pm May 3 2013

Normal User

Lily heard BloodStone mention her playing and replied,"I don't know if I can keep up. With my leg and all." Fisher smirked and lifted her onto his back while Shade said,"We can fix that." Shadow watched them silently for a few seconds and then turned around and began to walk away,using her tail to make DeathStar follow.

halee607

5:35pm May 4 2013

Normal User

thorn began to play but then stopped " how about we play king and the kingdom" koja jumped " can i be the princess thorn " thorn chuckled " sure me and lily will be the nights and deathstar will be the... hey were did he go?" deathstar noticed shadow and began to follow her into the feild " whats on your mind shadow " he paused for a bit " is it thorn and lily" 

lily if your on skype me so we can chat 

spirit1212

11:11am May 5 2013

Normal User

Shadow nodded her head and sat down. "I have the sick feeling something is going to happen to them. I dreamed of it last night and woke up terrified.",she replied and then looked of towards where Lily,Thorn,BloodStone,Shade,Fisher,Koja,and FireHeart were beginning a game.
    Lily looked off towards where she had seen the two walking earlier and said,"I think they'll be back soon." She was getting troubled sendings from Shadow,but ignored it.

halee607

11:35am May 5 2013

Normal User

" well fireheart can be the evil dragon till deathstar gets back " fireheart nodded " sure ill be it " she said before she started roaring and spitting pink fire " i will steal your princess "  she roared as she ran to the small pile of rocks she was setting on. deathstar rubbed his head on her neck. " if anything ever happened i would deal with it"  he then licked her cheek as he laid down " ive had some dreams like that sometimes too but i dont always trust them "

spirit1212

1:31pm May 5 2013

Normal User

"Normally my dreams come true,though. One of them was killed,but I don't know who was.",Shadow replied as she kept a close eye on the two humans.

(BRAINDEADNESS!!)

halee607

8:38pm May 5 2013

Normal User

" then they ed to stay with us at all times " deathstar looked over and noticed they were gone. " hurry we got to find them" deathstar ran by koja as he was in a hurry " koja were did thorn and lily go " his voice was frantic " uhuh" she studdered " they went to the feild bloodstone went their with them " deathstar ran till his feet ached until he saw bloodstone in the distance with thorns head resting in lilys lap. he was aperently mauled. blood trickled from thorns mouth and parts of his ing and flesh were ripped open. deathstar looked away as tears flooded from his face. he could taste the salty tears in his mouth as he spoke " what happened " bloodstone looked ip aparently crying as well " he tried to save us from this bear until it attacked him. i finally chased it of but it was two late for him" deathstar walked closer taking thorn from lilys lap craddling him in his arms. he licked his face as he cried. he sat their for twenty minutes crying until he heard a small caugh " d..ea..thst....ar " thorn caughed again blood coming from his throat. deathstar hugged him tightly as he spoke again " is lily ok " deathstar grabbed lily sitting her on his shoulder " is bloodstone  alright too" he coughed again " dont worry thorn well get you patched up." deathstar held onto thorn tight as he flew through the air as he landed in the house " ok shadow we got to get him fixed up. get shade and fisher to lick his wounds and me and lily will get bandages" 

spirit1212

7:19am May 6 2013

Normal User

Lily ran to the tree house and to her secret stash of medical supplies. Grabbing all that her arms could carry she ran back and put the supplies down beside Thorn,who was being licked by Shade and Fisher. Shadow faced away from them and watched for danger,forcing her mind not to wander away into her thoughts.

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 20