the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

11:02pm Apr 4 2013

Normal User

Shadow laughed as she jumped down and landed on the ground,"That's grass and dirt." She then put down Shade,who began to roll around in the sweet smeeling grass as Fisher jumped from the building they were in and Shadow caught him. "Be careful.",she scolded as she placed him on the ground and then watched DeathStar.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

9:14pm Apr 5 2013

Normal User

bloodstone looked  the grass " can i eat it " he said as he noticed a bug jumping in the grass " ah a monster run away " he yelled as he fell over fisher who was sitting on tje grass. " sorry fisher i didnt mean it its just that monster over their." deathstar looked at bloodstone "its ok its just a grasshopper it wont hurt you i promise" he said as he picked it up with his tail bringing it over to bloodstone " see it wint hurt you " bloodstone backed away as he saw the creature close up " it still looks scary " he wispered to his brother who he was still on top.

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

7:25am Apr 9 2013

Normal User

Shadow watched her son's as Fisher pushed off BloodStone and took the grasshopper in his teeth,gently. He then began to chase BloodStone and was followed by Shade. Shadow let out and laugh as she watched this.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

4:33pm Apr 9 2013

Normal User

no no get it away from me" he yelled jumping in the starting to fall back to the earth but stopped " hey i can fly he said as he struggled to keep himself up but fell to the ground " uff. ahh that hurt" he said as he slowly opened his blue eyes noticeing the bug " ahhh its back run for your lives " he yelled again running to hide under his fathers wing " daddy help its going to eat me " he said with a scared shaky voice. deathstar was ill shocked as he noticed bloodstone in the air " he took his first flight shadow" deathstar was amazed as he son for being a early flyer which ment the would grow up to be strong and very large. he then noticed bloodstone climbing on him then hiding under his wing " its ok bloodstone " he then looked at fisher who stopped in front of him " ok now leave your brother alone" he said in a calming stern voice as he gave a lick to bloodstone " ok go play " he said back in a wisper to the small dragon as he jumped from his fathers back.

thorn looked for a while as he quickly snuck food from the tchen befor the chief arrived back from the freezer in the basement. he then ran out of the room stopping at lily´s door. he gave a knock as she answered " do you want to go on a picnic with deathstar and SHADOW " he gave a small smiles as he looked at her then to the feild down the path " if you decide to go ill be in the feild with deathstar and them" thorn said as he trailed off down the street.

fireheart looked at shadow as she laid down beside her " so how has it been since the hatchlings arrived. is it hard to be a mother " fireheart asked as she looked at the hatchlings playing in the grass and running from common outside bugs.she then looked at them again as she sat up " okay so who wants to see a real live moving fish " fireheart yelled twords the hatchlings as they looked at her. bloodstone just stared as he looked at her. " i do i do" he yelled as he  twords her jumping to her back.

spirit1212

5:08pm Apr 9 2013

Normal User

Fisher chunked the grasshopper at BloodStone and it fell onto his back. Shade and him laughed as the grasshopper jumped onto his snout and stared at him.
    Shadow picked them both up and put them on her back,seeing Thorn and Lily coming outside. 'Hurry up.',she sent to them and then unfolded her wings.
    Lily ran after Thorn and passed him before jumping onto her mighty black dragons back.

halee607

9:26pm Apr 9 2013

Normal User

bloodstone just stared back as he voilently shook his snout " no no get it off of me " bloodstone managed to get  bug off. he was then startled as he was cked by his father and was sat on his back." man dad you scared me " he said as his heart pounded faster." never do that again dad " he pouted grabing on to his neck hair as he flew to the sky. thorn was out of breath by time they got their. " wait...wait for me " he painted as he jumped on firehearts back. ok we  to go in the big feild we found you in ok fireheart " he said as he was still out of breath.

spirit1212

6:26am Apr 10 2013

Normal User

Shadow took to the air,her hatchlings sitting in Lily's lap,and followed DeathStar. "You forgot a lot of us!",she called as she made it to his side and the tips of their wings touched.

halee607

7:07pm Apr 10 2013

Normal User

sorry just trying to get their quicker than usual " he said qiving a quick smile before yelling " ok we land here " he said landing in the tall grass as a few rabbits scattered from their holes. " okay bloodstone this is were you catch bunnys "deathstar said as he grabed one by the ears placing it infront of the hatchlings. deathstar lets go as the bunny runs away " ok go get it. but if it gose to far or hides come back " he says as bloodstone gets a head start pouncing on the rabbit " i got it i got it " he said holding its limp body in his mouth. " want some sis " he said ripping into the Caracas

spirit1212

6:46am Apr 11 2013

Normal User

Shade and Fisher jumped from Shadow's back and Shade replied,"I can catch one for myself,thank you." Then her and her brother raced off,soon coming back with a rabbit for each of them,one brown and one white. "See.",she added as she put it down. Shadow laughed and said,"Your already acting like I was as a hatchling." Lily hoped off of Shadow's back and pulled her bow and an arrow from her back. Fisher and Shade stopped eating as they watched her. The arrow was released and flew through the air,soon hitting it's target. The rabbit it hit was a fat blackish white one and Lily ran to retrieve it,putting her bow back over her shoulder as she did.

halee607

7:06am Apr 11 2013

Normal User

wow lily how did you learn to do that " bloodstone said with amazment as he crawled in her lap looking at her with huge blue eyes. thorn walked over to lily and sat down beside her picking up bloodstone. " ok bloodstone me and lily need to get the food ok " he said as he sat bloodstone on the ground. "oh alright " he said as he ran over to shade and fisher. " hey guys i saw a huge amount of those rabbits over their want to team up to catch them " bloodstone said in a whisper as he ran down in the tall grass. deathstar looked over at his daughter seeing that she had caught her own rabbits. " well you are still a hatchling shade. " deathstar said as he let her go hunt a little longer with her brothers.

spirit1212

7:16am Apr 11 2013

Normal User

Lily held the rabbit by the arrow sticking out of it's chest and answered,ignoring Thorn,"Years of practice." She then took the arrow out of the rabbit and set the rabbit by Shadow. Then she took off after Thorn,Shade,and Fisher. Shadow put her paw over the rabbit and looked at DeathStar.

halee607

5:18pm Apr 11 2013

Normal User

what is it shadow " deathstar said as he was rolling in the grass as he then sat upright. deathstar got up as he noticed a small deer walking towards him. " look shadow its a fawn " he said as he gave a small lick butting its rump with his snout " go on little one  " he said in a gentle voice as he called over thorn. " whats this fawn doing alone " deathstar looked at him with big eyes " i don't know, maybe it got seperated from its mother. " he then noticed the fawn got closer as it laid down beside him. " it reminds me of myself when i was younger. looking for a mother. " thorn sighed " fine we will take care of it until its old enough to live on its own. " deathstars eyes widened " really you would do that for the baby deer" thorn looked at him unsure " fine we will "

spirit1212

5:29pm Apr 11 2013

Normal User

(Gonna make Lily's Dragon Sight start giving her special powers and stuff. Later we can figure something out for Thorn. Maybe he was born with Dragon Sight,like Lily,and doesn't find out 'til later?)

Lily stopped as the two hatchlings in front of her did and they looked alarmed. "What was that?",Shade asked Fisher in dragon tongue,and Lily,surprisingly,understood them. "What was what?",she asked. The hatchlings turned to her,surprised,and Fisher put words to their thoughts,"You can understand us?" "I guess.",Lily replied and then caught a loud banging noise. "Run!",she yelled as she scooped up the hatchlings and darted off to find the others.
    Shadow looked alarmed as Lily ran up to her with Shade and Fisher in her arms and asked,"What happened?" "We must leave. I heard something coming from the nursery.",Lily replied as she grabbed the rabbit from earlier and hopped onto Shadow's back.

halee607

5:37pm Apr 11 2013

Normal User

thorn kinda understands but he learned a little dragon tounge from deathstar

thorn noticed bloodstone as he quickly grabbed him " hurry deathstar lets go " ye yelled as he jumped on his back flying fast enough to get their in a hurry. deathstar landed with shadow and fireheart. fireheart shood their with the fawn i  her claws. " what is it. " she whispered as she gently placed it down. deathstar looked at the nursery as the door was torn off and banging could be heard from inside. he quietly peeked in side, deathstar turned a brighter purple as he snuck back " its another dragon " he said in a surprised voice

spirit1212

5:55pm Apr 11 2013

Normal User

Lily hopped off Shadow's back before she could land fully and ran into the nursery,ignoring the danger. A large red male dragon,known as KillerNight,and ran to him. She grabbed his snout as he blew flames and yanked it down with immense strength. "KillerNight! Stop! You're harming and killing innocent people and dragons!",she yelled,frantic. "Unhand me!",the male roared and pulled his head up before knocking Lily over.
    Shadow roared in anger as she saw this and the hatchlings jumped from her back as she charged into the burning building. She crashed into the larger male and blew black flames at his soft throat. He screamed in agony and clawed her face as hard as he could. More black flames burned his face as he did and Shadow body fell onto him also. Pinned to the ground the male spit flames as Lily tried to escape,but the male grabbed her leg,roughly,in his mouth and dragged her towards him.

halee607

8:43pm Apr 11 2013 (last edited on 8:44pm Apr 11 2013)

Normal User

Deathstar roared as he felt the pain in Lily's cries. " kids stay her daddy will be back. Thorn whatch them" he said running into the burning building as the entrance caved in and smoke filled the room. " lily " he roared as he grabbed his soft neck biting down hard feeling the blood in his teeth blowing hot purple fire to his neck. As the dragon released lily. " run " he roared as a peice of the roof fell on top of him sheilding lily with his wings. 

spirit1212

9:10pm Apr 11 2013

Normal User

Shadow ran over and grabbed Lily,carefully,in her jaws. Lily tried to ignore the pain as Shadow's wings shielded her and the mighty black dragon's head. Crashing through the collapsed entrance she set Lily down by Thorn and then ran back in to help her mate. The red male was bleeding,but still fighting and she grabbed his face in her teeth. "You harmed Lily! You must die!",she roared and then bit down harder. His skull crushed and she felt him go limp. "I'm sorry.",she whispered and then dropped his head.

halee607

9:34pm Apr 11 2013

Normal User

deathstar laid their unconcious in the smoldering ruins of the fire. deathstar uttered a few words " he got me pretty good " deathstar looked at his leg as it was twisted the other direction and bleeding. deathstar tried to get up but slumped to the ground. " he grabed my leg as the roof fell on me " deathstar looked at the dragon as it faintly breathed " time for me to finish this " he said using his sharp claws to rip open his stomach tearing out the flesh " thats what you get for hurting my mate " he said as he gave a low roar in pain as he tried to move " shadow go get thorn he knows what to do. " 

thorn looked at lily as her leg bleed. " are you alright " thorn yelled as she collapsed beside him " he was the poison tooth dragon wasn't he " torn said as he held her head aginst his chest " you"ll be ok. fireheart watch her ill be back. " thorn yelled as he ran into the houses serching for the antivenom. " their it is " he said quickly grabing it and ran back injecting it in lily. fireheart i got the hatchlings take her to shadows stall in the house. " fireheart nodded as she grabbed the limp girl and flew to the house. thorn met her inside as he sat her on the hay. he grabed a damp rag and gently dabed it on her forhead. bloodstone quietly walked in " is she ok " thorn looked at bloodstone " i can hear what you say " he said as bloodstone walked closer " you understand me " he said as he laid a paw on lily's hand " she will be ok right " he said as a small tear flooded his eye " i hope so bloodstone i hope so " he said as he grabbed the hatchling giving it a small hug to calm it down.

spirit1212

10:07pm Apr 11 2013

Normal User

Lily looked at the hatchling as she felt the still soft claws touch her hand and said,"I'm fine,but Thorn...",she paused and coughed a bit,"Go check on Shadow and DeathStar. I'm getting colors of pain and trouble from them." Fisher and Shade curled up by Lily and laid their heads on her stomach to watch her and make sure she kept breathing. "You'll be ok.",they said in unison and then began to lick her wit their smooth tongues that they inherited from their mother.
    Shadow tried to pick up DeathStar,but worried she would hurt him more. She shook her head and said,"If I hurt you,sorry." Then she grabbed his tail and yanked him toward the burning entrance. Once out she heard the distress call of her closest male friend,FireBreeze. "Hang on!",she then ran in and soon was carrying a red and light blue male out and laying him by DeathStar.

halee607

10:25pm Apr 11 2013

Normal User

firebreeze thanks for helping me but we had to take down killernight " deathstar winced as the pain in his leg worsened. snowmoon one of his friends while growing up came to help her mate firebreeze. they both lifted deathstar on their backs as they laid him on the soft grass " dont worry " she said " well get someone to help you " snowmoon looked at shadow " are you sure he will be ok "  she had a worried look on her face as thorn came running down the hill " deathstar are you ok " he said laying beside him " killernight got my leg and messed it up pretty bad " he said flicking his tail " dont worry ill fix you up " thorn grabed a normal jell like substence as he strainted the bone in his leg. deathstar gave a lound roar of pain as the bone was put back in place. he then put the gel substence on his leg which hardened like a cast as he rapped it with soft material. " ok all done. uh shadow lily was poisoned real bad you might want to check on her " he said as deathstar strained to get up from wear he laid. he then mostly used his wings to support himself as he went to his stall. deathstar looked into room were lily laid  " are you ok lily " he said licking the wound on her leg as its flesh bounded back together. " that should stop the bleeding " he said befor lauing in the room next to her to keep a watchful eye on her. bloodstone laid next to her as he curled next to lilys head " youll be ok i promise " he said as he fell asleep humming a small beautiful song. a prayer song of the dragons.

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20