the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

8:23pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

(Ok.)

Shadow snarled and sent to Deathstar,her mind closing off to everyone else,'You had better not die on me! You keep yourself alive.' Lily then sent to Deathstar,'You think you can convince Thorn to let you come with us?'

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

8:33pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

there  no response from deathstar. but his  breaths where getting shorter he then sent a flutter of pinks to shadow only saying "I LOVE YOU"  the jeartbeat of the great dragon stoped and eveything was silent. NO DEATHSTAR NO NO YOU CAN'T DIE PLEASE DEATHSTAR NO. fireheart let out a huge roar running off into the woods. tears flooded from rhorns eyes "he did what was suposed to be donedone he saved you me fireheart and the newborn dragons." thorn leaned aginst the wall banging his fist saying words in dragon and the ancient language. thorn mummbled under his breath "WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO "

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
halee607

8:34pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

i know its sad but he comes back to life don't worry

spirit1212

6:47am Mar 7 2013

Normal User

(Yay! I was about to come to school and yell at you.)

Shadow hung her head as the letters in her mind flickered and eventually faded. She put down her head and closed her mind off to everyone. Lily looked at Thorn and reached out her arm to touch his shoulder. "It'll be fine. At least we can remember him for all the good things he did. Just leave him in his stall for now and we can dig him a grave fit for a mighty dragon,like him."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

7:08am Mar 7 2013

Normal User

no no he still needs tobe alive.* thorn laid his head on the great dragons chest and faintly her his heart slowly pounding. * HE'S ALIVE ! LILY get the anesthetics and the healing potions. i can't lose him again. 

fireheart ran into the wood aggressively knocking down trees sending roars and letters in red blood * I'LL KILL WHOEVER DID THIS TO YOU DEATHSTAR * fireheart then flew into the air where she headed into the mountains to find the nest of the drakk.

spirit1212

7:11am Mar 7 2013

Normal User

Shadow stayed in the truck as she felt Lily hop out to get the required medicines.

(Short...)

halee607

10:26pm Mar 7 2013

Normal User

thorn took the medicine fromm lily and started to appliy it to deathstar. " the medicine is working hurry get me some more. " thorn heard the pounding of the great dragons heart like a bass drum then g  hot breath from the dragons mouth. " i..i..did it He's alive!! " the dragon then lifted his great head as thorn squeezed his neck. " did you miss me " the dragon said in big purple words. thorn sqeezed tighter saying " please deathstar never do somthing like that to me ever again "  deathstar then stood up and headed outside where he saw shadow walking a little closer to her saying " thought you could get rid of me that easily " in dark bold letters then sending a small sparks of colors to fireheart.

fireheart fell to ground where a drakk was snapping its huge jaws in her face. she got one of her claws free sliting its neck. she then flew into the air killing the five drakk with her blade like teeth shredding into their flesh. she then gave a final blow to the last drakk with the blade like spikes on her tail. fireheart the gathered the drakk disposing of the bodies by throwing them off the peak. she then flew over to the nest where there where a leat a dozen baby drakk nd eggs. she then killed then all wil one jab of her hind claw. fireheart was still in a rage but then flew back to the stalls. all of a sudden she got sparks of colors in her mind from somewhere " Deathstar ? "

halee607

1:46am Mar 9 2013

Normal User

deathstar looked at shadow " you know all that stuff i ment was true " he then looked into shadows  silver eyes " about me loving you " he then turned away where he started to walk back to the stalls. 

fireheart then landed and there she saw deathstar but he was talking about his love for shadow. fire heart  quietly got closer and hid behind the huge bloder by the truck. 

spirit1212

6:56am Mar 11 2013

Normal User

'I know you weren't messing around when you said that.',Shadow replied,her letters black and swirled. She was about to add something when she noticed Fireheart's scent and just added,'See you after my pit fight,hopefully.' With that she hopped into the truck,and Lily hopped into the driver's seat. "Bye,Thorn.",she called before closing the door.

halee607

7:32am Mar 11 2013

Normal User

he replied back " make sure you win shadow "  thorn looked at deathstar  and stroked his enormous head saying " its great to have you back and i think shadow is too "  deathstar looked at thorn " you knew " he sent in bold swirly letters of blue. " yeah by just the way you act around her just trying to show off " thorn said with a huge smirk on his face " no i don't " he said in black menacing letters when a huge cloud of smoke poured through his nostrils. " just admit it deathstar you love her "  " fine ok i love her like you love lily too. "  thorn started to studder " n.n.n.o i ddon't  fine fine just don't tell anyone ok "  deathstar gave a long toothy smile  and then went twards the rock where fireheart was hiding. " fireheart i know your back there "  fireheart looked at deathstar " you love shadow don't you " she replied " yes yes i do" fireheart sprung upfrom behind the rock " I'm happy for you deathstar " fireheart rubbed her huge head on his neck and walked back tward the stalls

spirit1212

6:37am Mar 12 2013

Normal User

Lily waved good-bye before starting up the truck and taking off down the dirt road. She wouldn't let them know that she heard any of their conversation as she drove away. Shadow stuck her head out a small window covered by a curtain and watched as the nursery got smaller and smaller.
    A bit later they made it to The Pit and Lily helped Shadow get out of the truck. They checked in and then Lily took Shadow to her stall to wait on their fight to be called.

halee607

4:33pm Mar 12 2013 (last edited on 4:34pm Mar 12 2013)

Normal User

a few hours later thorn noticed lily coming back from the fight waving at them 

deathstar walked over to the trailer " now what where you going to say " he sent in bold rainbow letters

( short )

spirit1212

7:00am Mar 13 2013 (last edited on 7:00am Mar 13 2013)

Normal User

(I'm gonna explain the fight and then go to the part your at,hang on.)

The name Shadow'sBlood was called soon after,along with GraveSender and Lily let Shadow out to wait down in the Pit. Lily ran to the bars around it and watched Shadow wait in a small cage. The mighty black dragon had smoke streaming from her nose and her silver eyes were locked on the other cage. GraveSender,a large male dragon,was there,his scales pure white and he seemed to,also,be a new fighter. The white dragon stood on two legs and seemed a bit larger than Shadow'sBlood.
    They fight was eventually started and Shadow burst from her cage on all fours and gave out a mighty roar. The other dragon only lumbered out on his two feet and growled at Shadow'sBlood. It took first swing and Shadow'sBlood easily dodged it before sending out a river of black fire that scorched the other dragon's face. She went by the instructions given by Lily and aimed for the legs,sending the dragon down,in shock it clawed the air,but Shadow'sBlood gave it the ritual slashes to the throat and stepped away,victorious. The crowd cheered at the dragon's victory as Lily went to her stall to congratulate her. Shadow raced to the stall and licked Lily's hand with her,surprisingly smooth,tongue.
    Afterwards they finally made it to the nursery once more and Lily stopped the truck. She jumped out and hugged Thorn,joy running through her,as she yelled,"We won!" Shadow hopped out of the truck and sent,'I was going to say that I kinda like you.'

halee607

7:31am Mar 13 2013

Normal User

shadow..i..i " deathstar stumbled over his tail falling on his back " i never knew you felt this way and for how long " deathstar sent in cool smooth s dripping like raindrops. deathstar got up once again walking a little closer to shadow giving a lick to her rough scaly face and walked back to his stall.
thorn gave a hug back sayin " congratulations " giving her a kiss on the cheek. thorns eyes widened backing away running into the woods because of what had been done

spirit1212

5:51pm Mar 14 2013

Normal User

Shadow smiled and said,"Longer than you think...",her voice coming out in dragon tongue. Then she followed him,ignoring what Thorn had just done. Lily put a hand to her check,her eyes growing bigger. "Wait,Thorn!",she yelled and ran after him.

halee607

9:55pm Mar 15 2013

Normal User

thorn kept running not stopping running faster and faster his heart pumping until he found a small hole in the ground big enough for him but not a dragon. thorn went into the corner of where the hole was and sat there thorn mumbled to himself " what have i just done lily must hate me and a huge angry black dragon is coming after me. " thorn stopped for a moment to hear someone running his way. thorn stayed quiet as the noise got louder.

deathstar stopped at the entrance of the stalls. " are you hungry " he said in dragon sc
ript as he flew into the air " follow me i got to show you something. as the two were flying deathstar noticed lily running " shadow i think there is something wrong " as he then started to fly down

spirit1212

3:01pm Mar 16 2013

Normal User

Lily began to slow down and when she did she didn't bother looking at the ground and fell straight into the hole where Thorn was. "Ump.",was the only thing to come from her mouth when she landed on her butt on the dirt floor. Shadow flew after him and saw Lily as soon as she fell into the hole. She glided down and landed without a sound,so Thorn couldn't know of her presence.

halee607

8:13am Mar 17 2013

Normal User

thorn looked at lily and started to back int  the corner " NO NO SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME!!" thorn felt the presence of deathstar around him. " did he bring you here " thorn stuck his head out of the hole of the ground there stood the great black dragon. thorn dragged himself out of the hole and ran smack into a tree dazed and confused.

shadow you know thorn is ldown there too right?"  deathstar watched as shadow landed and stood at the edge of the hole. a few minutes later deathstar saw the head of thorn poke out of the hole and freak out as shadow stood there. "thorn decided to be stupid and rum into the tree " deathstar flew over to were shadow was and gave a big toothy smile and a low growl that sounded like laughing " that was hilarious " deathstar said in dragon sc
ript out loud . " come on lets get lily and go to that one place i was talking about" deathstar waited for shadow and started walking again

( lily you told jacob and i know because he asked me and i said yes but as a 1 out of 10 i said five but i ment 10)

spirit1212

9:01am Mar 17 2013

Normal User

(I sorry. *MAKES GUILTY FACE.*)

Lily got onto Shadow's back and said,"Take him with us." Shadow nodded her head and walked over to grab him,gently,in her claws.

(Short...)

halee607

12:04pm Mar 17 2013

Normal User

thorn woke up dazed and looked around. he was in the air and in shadows claws. " NO NO NO NO LET ME GO." thorn tried to sqirm his way out. thorn never bothered to look up and see lily. thorn finnaly got himself loose and started falling.

deathstar was right behind lily and shadow. he just notice thorn aroused from his sleep and started yelling and squirming. deathstar looked at shadow giving her a wink telling her to let him go. so as thorn was falling deathstar swooped down and caught him. thorn got up and pulled an the purple hair on his neck " turn around deathstar she's going to kill me." deathstar ignored the human as they arrived a their designation

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20