Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37 Bookmark Thread
Wolfwinx

8:54am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

OOC: Mmm, guys, I'd like to alter that charrie limit rule thingy a little, if you won't mind. I've decided that a person may control as many charras as he/she likes, as long as none of them are mates of or in love with another one he/she him/herself controls ^^

Zallion, who was hiding behind a few not-so-thick bushes, leaped out of them and ran ahead a little, his mane gently swishing in the hot outland-wind. Anyone would have thought that was Simba, with a darker mane and tail. He paid no attention to where he was going, and tripped over a rock and tumbled over, landing on his stomach. He laughed and said, "That was fun! Wanna have a go?" His eyes twinkled. Though he was a young lion now, he still hadn't lost his playfulness.  He walked upto Kalima. "Hey Kal," He said, grinning. Zallion liked to call his sister that, because it matched his own nickname. Kal,Zan. They go well together. He thought. He then turned to Vitani. "Hello Vitani. I believe you wanted me?" He padded upto her, his playfulness disappearing, and becoming a mature young lion once more. He suddenly saw Sahara. "Hey there." He smiled at her. "Where's Fang and Rage?" he asked suddenly, noticing their absence.

Alcarie

8:59am Nov 14 2009 (last edited on 9:04am Nov 14 2009)

Normal User

Kalima looked over at Vitani and sighed. "I see where you are coming from, and I understand the pain of lossing Nuka. But if I thouht I was being used, i'd stop plotting. But I enjoy what Im doing, and I belive in it. I wont be used like Nuka, i'll gain my place in the new pride." Getting up, she scowled at her brother. "Pease call me by name name Zal, Ka-li-ma." Twitching her whisker in humor, only her brother could seem to make her show a gentle side. "Im not training with Vitani anymore, im gonna train with mother."

Tinkers
Alcarie

9:01am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

((Late post, im gonna alter the above one.))

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

9:07am Nov 14 2009 (last edited on 9:10am Nov 14 2009)

Normal User

Zallion smiled, then turned to Vitani. "Oh, so you were talking about the past, weren't you?" He asked, remembering. He had had overheard it, and was most shocked on hearing the real story. Zira was a mean old beast.  Now, he knew that his aunt was not even half as nice as Zhaine said she was. "And that means..." He murmured. "That means mom lied to us all!" His eyes suddenly glinted with fury. "Mother lied to us! She wanted to make us think Pridelanders were awful! Now I know they aren't! I can't believe it! Everything Mom ever told us about aunt Zira was actually untrue!" Zallion felt the desire to set his Plan into action increase. He wanted to be with Ignition and nothing more.
Wolfwinx

9:08am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

OOC: 'Kay ^^
Alcarie

9:13am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

Kalima whirrled on her brother, eyes flashing with fury. "Or is Vitani lying? Afer all, she seems to still be a Pridelander at heart! Your turing your back on us, arent you Zallion?"She asked on her voice was much softer, eyes turning moist with pain and sadess.

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

9:22am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

Zallion considered that. He glanced at Vitani. What his sister said was true. After all, she was a pridelander. So maybe she was lying. Zallion turned to Kalima. "Whoa, Kal! No need to get all hot and bothered!" He laughed as he said that. "No, I amn't turning my back on you. How could I?" He was absolutely calm now. He had amazing self-control, but this speech from Vitani had taken him quite by surprise. "Since Vitani doesn't seem to be ready to train me yet, let's play!" He leaped up and ran around his sister, then touched her paw with his and swiftly ran up ahead of her, saying and laughing together, "Tag, you're it!"
Alcarie

9:33am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

Kalia rolled her eyes, thrashing her tail. She was angry, and upset that she diddnt know if she could trust her brother anymore. Deciding she could nothing more, she bunched her powerful muscles and leapt after her brother, oging to te side and placngonepaw o his shoulder. "Now your it!" She told him, and took of with a helpless laugh.

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

9:36am Nov 14 2009 (last edited on 9:42am Nov 14 2009)

Normal User

Zallion laughed with her. He chased her around, trying to catch her. Finally, he succeeded, and pounced on her, and they both rolled around. When they stopped at last, Zallion was on top of her. "Pinned ya!" He said, laughing.

Simba had now well p*censored*ed his prime. He wasn't so old that he couldn't walk or anything, though. It was just that he wasn't as strong as he was when Kiara was a cub. Simba missed Timon's and Pumbaa's company. They were fun. Oh well, it's where they belong, and they're happy. He thought to himself.

Kiara was  the same as before: calm and gentle and loving. She loved Kovu more than ever, and watched their cubs grow, learn to hunt, and sometimes, wondred who they were going to marry. Something told her Ignition will marry that outlander cub, Zallion. No one told her, she just knew it.
Dashz

9:38am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

Vitani's head had snapped up, but she was silent at the two's protest. "No! Zallion, we train now! Kalima, you are no longer training with us. So I must ask you to leave." Her tail flicked Sahara's flank. Sahara nodded, knowing what her mother wanted. "Go home Kalima. We don't need you here anymore." She smiled at Zallion, saying, "Hello Zal. Still have a pridelander running through your head?"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wolfwinx

9:47am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

Zallion turned to Vitani and her daughter. "It's Zan, not Zal, silly." He said, grinning. His manner changed at her last statement. "What are you talking about?!" He snapped. Zallion knew very well what it was, but he was afraid his sister would guess it. He got up and padded to Vitani. "And what do you mean by Kal going home?" He demanded.
Dashz

9:58am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

Vitani looked at Zallion and said, "She is no longer training with us. She has chosen to only train with your mother. It is her choice, but she is not wanted here while we train." Sahara smiled, saying, "Aye, that it is. Pardon my mishap."

Wolfwinx

10:01am Nov 14 2009 (last edited on 10:01am Nov 14 2009)

Normal User

Zallion nodded. "Right. Let's train." He was gloomy as he said 'train', but he knew that he would have to do it. Glancing at his sister for one last time, he trotted to the training grounds, though he didn't want to. It wouldn't pay off anyway. I will probably never fight.
Dashz

10:06am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

As Vitani trotted away, she knew she had to talk to Zallion. "Go guard the borders Sahara." Sahara nodded, stalking towards the border between the PRidelanders and the outlanders. "Zan? I need to talk to you."

((Can Sahara meet a pridelander.))

Wolfwinx

10:10am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

OOC: Certainly. I'll bring Akari in now. She may fall in love with another pridelander, if she wants to.

Zallion nodded and followed her. "What is it?" He knew it was something important- he could see it in her eyes.  

~

Akari was bored stiff. "Mom, I'll be back in a minute!" She called before she ran to the borders, hoping Fang would be there. 

Dashz

10:19am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

"I need to talk of your loyalties. Do you still think of Iggie?" Vitani almost chocked on her niece's name. Sahara padded around the border, stiffening as a Pridelander scent hit her nose.

Alcarie

10:19am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

Kalima nodded with a scowl, hating her cousins aloof attitude. One day she'd show her, until then, she would watch for her weaknss. Seeing Sahara walk off, she decided to follow her cousin.

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

10:23am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

Zallion looked her straight in the face. "Yes." He admitted. "I love her." He whispered, turning away, afraid how Vitani would act. 

Dashz

10:31am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

Vitani dipped her head, "Good."

Krillacreat

10:33am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

Igniton uneasily paced around in a stalking-like motion. And idea then snapped within her mind. "Mom, Dad, I'm gonna go hunt!" she called, and then motioned to begin running, but she was stopped by her father.

"Where shall you hunt?" he questioned his daughter.

"I'm gonna hunt within borders." Ignition lied, rolling her eyes. Her father nodded, and she began to dash off to the borders. I hope Zallion still remembers me! she thought, and eventually made it to the outlands.

Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37