Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37 Bookmark Thread
Wolfwinx

10:35am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

"Why did you want to know this?" Zallion asked, tilting his head to a side.

~

Akari was at the borders now, and she could  smell an outlander, but she knew it wasn't Fang. She growled a little, keeping her guard up. She was taught that you could never turn your back on them. 

Krillacreat

10:54am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

Ignition uneasily walked on the lands that were considered to be "off limits," and then called out, "Zallion?"

Wolfwinx

10:57am Nov 14 2009 (last edited on 11:08am Nov 14 2009)

Normal User

Zallion felt something inside him call out to him. "What?!" He turned to Vitani. "I'll be back." And he tore off to the borders, unseen by the two females. Igniiton's scent entered his nostrils. "Ignition?" he whispered.
Krillacreat

11:15am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

Ignition ran up to Zallion. "Zan, is that you?" she questioned. She then took in his scent. "It is you!" she cried, slightly blushing.

GothicNekomimi666

12:15pm Nov 14 2009

Normal User

Fang didn't need to train for the time being..... Rage was training with Zhaine.... So he decided to go to the borders. "I-ignition?" He asked with a smile as he came pon the sight of the lioness. ((He looks a lot different than he used to.... Exept his eyes...
Might bring in another male for Sahara or some one else... If it's ok..... Or Thor could be for her..... Since he doesn't really fit....))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Alcarie

12:29pm Nov 14 2009 (last edited on 4:50pm Nov 14 2009)

Normal User

Kalima watched her brother greet the lioness, a prideland lioness at that. She finched as if she had been struck, and she knew now wy her brother seemed so opposed to truly harming the pridelanders. Sitting down, she suddenly felt a sense of protectivness for Zallion, because if their mother found out, Zallion would be hurt. Perhaps is was the sudden sense of love the two had for each other, something she was pretty sure she would ever know, that made her have a small change of heart. It was not like she would not go with her mothers plan, she was gonna carry it out, but she diddnt want Zallion to b a part of it. Slinking from her spot, she walked up to her brother, head hed high.

Tinkers
Dashz

4:47pm Nov 14 2009

Normal User

Sahara watched this, then silently dipped her head to Akari, saying, "Hello. I am Sahara, daughter of Vitani and Convoy. Who are you? Besides being a pridelander?" she asked, calm. She was scared of what Kalima would do to Zallion. She tensed, though on the outside nothing changed, ready to protect him from his sister.

Vitani sighed, knowing that her nieces were near. She quickly trotted to the border, calling out, "Iggie! Akari! Where is your sister? Oh, how I've missed you three!" She sat down, beaming at them from across the border.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wolfwinx

7:19am Nov 16 2009 (last edited on 7:21am Nov 16 2009)

Normal User

OOC: It's fine if you'd like to create another charrie, Neko.

Zallion was overcome with happiness. He licked Ignition's cheek. "I thought I'd never see you again." He murmured as he nuzzled her lovingly. "Oh Iggie, it's so great to be with you again." He felt her warmth envelop him. He had a paw on the imaginary line separating the pridelanders and outlanders, so no one could say he was tresp*censored*ing or that he was turning his back on his pride. He was doing neither. Lovingly, he purred over Ignition, then said, "My, it's been such a long time since we've seen each other. I never knew I'd live to this day." He laughed heartily, filled with happiness. Suddenly, he remembered Kalima was there. He tensed a little, but then cooled. I'm with my true love, and if she wants to tell mom, let her. But something told him she might not. Zallion saw her walking upto him, and  smiled.

Akari calmed down. She smiled at the outlander. "Hey Shahara. Nice to meet you. I'm the daughter of king Kovu and queen Kiara, and this here's my sis, Ignition." She said, glancing at Ignition. She turned to Vitani. "Vitani!" She exclaimed. "I was heartbroken when you switched." And she was. Akari wanted to fling herself at the lioness, but she didn't dare cross the border. "Kalorii's still back at Pride Rock, with mom, I should think. Gosh, we've missed you just as much, aunt Vitani. I see you have a cub, and a mate." She smiled at her.

Dashz

8:09am Nov 16 2009

Normal User

"Aye." Vitani told her niece, "It's Convoy. He is a good mate and father, but he worries to much. Why, he nearly had a heartattack when she was out in the gra.ss  by herself." She chuckled, gently bumping heads with Akari. Sahara watched this, saying, "Ahhh, so you are Akari, daughter of the great Kovu and Kiara, and my cousin. How's it at the Pride Rock?" her inner self growled at the words, angry that Akari lived a better life than them, food and shelter wise. But as long as she wasn't a stuck up little princess, Sahara knew she could live through it.

GothicNekomimi666

2:49pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

Fang sighed... yep, Ignition would never notice him... he didn't see Akari near by.... But Rage did...
"So wonderful to see you two again." She smiled as she walked over to the pridelanders. "You've all grown up so well." She smiled.... She didn't seem fake.... But Fang knew better...

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Krillacreat

6:18pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

Ignition turned her head to face Fang. "Hello, Sir Silver." she giggled, and then looked back at Zallion, sighed, and looked down upon her paws. She then smiled at tapped a paw upon one of Zallion's and whistled.

Dashz

8:26pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

Vitani smiled, chiding, "What? No hello for your auntie, Iggie?"

Krillacreat

9:59pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

Ignition shrugged. "Why not?" she questioned, and then continued, "Hello, Aunt Vitani." she giggled as Convoy was dragging back a stubborn youngling.

"Quit squirming, Bumble!" Convoy ordered.

OOC: *pokes page 17's first post* I'm actually quit good at many...

Outlander

Name: Bumble

Personality: very layed back at the least, quite lovable

Crush (if any): none

Mate (if any): none

Appearance (pic/deion): Aim your eyes at Prowl

Family relations in the pride: Vitani is his mother, Convoy

Wolfwinx

6:41am Nov 17 2009

Normal User

OOC: Accepted, Krill. I'll update main post later.

Akari grinned at Sahara. "It's fine. Our grandfather Simba, the former king, is worrying over us all. He'd probably be searching for us now. How're you?" She giggled, then suddenly inhaled Fang's scent. "Fang, that you?" she asked, padding upto the outlander. "How're you doing?" She smiled shyly at him. "I've missed you."

Zallion gazed into Ignition's eyes. He wanted to be with her. Alone. Moreover, he didn't like the look in Rage's eyes. It spelled danger to the princesses, though they didn't know it. So he said, "Hey Iggie, how would you like to join me for a walk? There's this beautiful place I know of-away from the pridelands and outlands- where we can, you know, talk, and stuff." He had said the last sentence in a hushed whisper, afraid Rage would hear it prevent them from going. He had a lot to talk about. He needed t tell Ignition about the outlanders' plans to overthrow the pridelanders, and that they must be very careful. He needed to set his own Plan to motion.

OOC: I'll bring in another charrie soon, for Sahara.

Wolfwinx

6:53am Nov 17 2009 (last edited on 8:58am Feb 5 2010)

Normal User

Outlander

Name: Kismet

Personality: Kind, gentle, loving, very boyish, adventurous, and outlander-ish. He hates the pridelanders.

Crush (if any): Sahara and Kalima

Mate (if any): None

Appearance (pic/deion):

He has a black mane and tail, bright green-gray eyes, and pelt as dark as Scar's.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20lion/Wolf

CryChan/Animals/Felines/Gypsymoon_lion_by_J_C.jpg?o=16

History (optional): Kismet had four brothers and a sister. His pride was killed by another one, and so were his sister and two of his brothers. He got the scars from the attackers while he tried to defend his family. He was a rogue for a long time afterwards and then joined the outlanders, while two of his brothers went in search of other prides, and joined them.

Family relations in the pride: None

GothicNekomimi666

8:51am Nov 17 2009

Normal User

Rage smiled at them as she smelt another pridelander in the area. "well, taw-taw ladies.... I hope I get to see you later..." Rage yawned and streatched.

Fang smiled. "Long time no see." He smiled to Akari.

((Normaly I'm good at controling up to twelve characters... But I can't seem to make any one fit in this rp. >_> ))

Alcarie

6:09pm Nov 17 2009

Normal User

((Dont feel bad GothicNeko, my characters dont fit in really well either except the one all the lions seems to hate.))

Kalima sighed an backed away from her brother, knowing now would not be the best time to talk to him. Turning around, in a way she felt like lost her only friend, even if he was her brother. Sitting on a rock over looking everything, she glanced up at the sky, wondering if she could really hurt Zallion by following with mothers plan.

Tinkers
Dashz

8:13pm Nov 17 2009

Normal User

Sahara smiled at Akari, saying,"I'll leave you two to catch up." She slowly padded away, wondering if she envied the other lionesses with their loves. Naw.. she thought, going back to her little gra.ss patch,laying on her back and watching the sky.

Vitani smirled, saying, "Hello love. How is our Bumble?" she licked her son's head. She smothered him much more than Sahara. She just knew she did. It's because he reminds me of Nuka growing up. She told herself.

Wolfwinx

5:22am Nov 18 2009

Normal User

OOC: Stray, who said Kalima's hated by all the lions? Here's someone who likes her ;) Kismet seems like both Sahara and Kalima.

Kismet padded out of the pride's den, and stretched. He had had a good long nap, and now, he wanted to do something exiting. He padded to where she was lying, wondering what she was doing. Ever since he came into the pride, he had an eye on her and Kalima. He didn't know who he liked more, perhaps it was Sahara, perhaps it was Kalima. He wasn't sure.He looked around, wondering where his other crush was. He traced her scent to the borders, deciding to go back to Sahara later.  He saw her sitting on a rock, looking at the borders. He saw Zallion, Bumble, Convoy, Vitani,Fang and Rage there, with two other lionesses he had never seen before. Pridelanders.... Gah! Kismet never liked them. He wanted to go with Zhaine's plan. Quietly, he trotted over to Kalima, saying, "Hey there, Kalima." 

Akari nodded at Sahara, then turned to Fang. "So, how's it going?" She wanted to start a conversation with him.

And Akari had been right; Simba was very worried. He was pacing restlessly at the mouth of the den, anxious. Kiara was lying nearby, and said, "Father, don't you thiink you should rest a little?" "I'm fine." Simba grunted.

"Where're the cubs?"

"Kalorii's inside, probably, Akari said she'd be back in a minute, but it's been quite a while since she's gone, and I haven't seen Ignition all morning."

"Oh no! I bet  they're at the borders."

"I don't think so, dad."

Simba gritted hiis teeth. He'd have sent Zazu to look for them, but he was getting too old and weak, so Simba decided to find out for himself. "Father, where're you going?" His daughter called after him as he jumped down. "I'll be back," was all he said before he left for the borders. 

Kiara shook her head, laughing softly. "Oh, father. Just like always, worrying when it's not needed." But she didn't have the slightest clue what was going on.

GothicNekomimi666

9:59am Nov 18 2009

Normal User

Not really wanting to talk about himself he turned the question back on Akari. "Nothin's really happend with me... You?" He asked, abd left it at that....

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37