Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37 Bookmark Thread
Dashz

12:47pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

Vitani just looked at Simba and said, "Zallion is not touching pridelander land. He may stay as long as he wants, as he is on his territory." She dipped her head in respect, wishing that she was talking to her brother instead of Simba.

((Oh XD what'd they say?))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alcarie

5:25pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

Kalima stared at Kismet as if he was crazy. "What, how? How do you like me more then Sahara? She's nicer, and prettier, and,and..." Stopping, she caught her breath. "It not that I dont want you to like me, because I likeyou to. I just dont see how." Hearing a roar, she gared hatfully at Simba, hatng him more for hurting her brother by taking that pridelander away.

Tinkers
GothicNekomimi666

6:07pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

((It's the seventh post on the 19th page... You also need to read the bio bellow it.....))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Wolfwinx

1:32am Nov 22 2009 (last edited on 2:07am Nov 22 2009)

Normal User

Akari sighed. She knew she could stay with Fang no longer. She turned to him, and a sudden feeling urged her to do what she did next. She leaned forward and licked his cheek lovingly. Quite surprised at herself, Akari flushed bright red, but did not wait to see Fang's response. She darted off behind her sister, laughing.

Zallion winked back at Ignition. His eyes were twinkling as he mouthed the words, "I'll see you soon, my love." to her. He was still angry at Simba, but he knew that they'd be together very soon, The thought comforted him as he sat down, watching her run out of sight.

Simba chuckled inside at Ignition's act. He rolled his eyes at Vitani, irate. He slightly smiled at her act of respect, but said nothing. Turning to Zallion, he hissed inches from his face, "If you ever come near my granddaughter again...." He said nothing more, but stalked away from them, shepherding his grandchildren back to Pride Rock.

Kismet laughed at Kalima. "I don't really care for beauty. As they say 'Beauty is only skin deep' ". He shrugged. "I love you for who you are; not because you're an outlander, or for your beauty, but for who you are inside." He saw a rock the size of a potato nearby. He picked it up and placed before them. "You're like this." He said, toying with it.
Alcarie

9:23am Nov 22 2009

Normal User

Kalima looked questioningly at the rock, whiskers twitching in humor. "A rock? Never thougt of that but I'll go with it." She sighed and watched the pridelander walk away, trying to figure out what he meant. She was delighted her liked her, and she was pretty sure she liked him back, but it was all very confusing.

Tinkers
Dashz

9:58am Nov 22 2009

Normal User

Sahara looked up with a smile, continuing to slowly chew on a piece of gra.ss. "Aye. Hello. May I request to hear the name of this welcomed surprise?" She smirked to herself, knowing how her way of speaking drew many a lion in, lion or lioness. She didn't know what gave her the accsent, but she knew its affects. His eyes were alarmingly blue, and the black tips of his ears made her smile. With a swish of her tail, the gra.ss was moved, showing a place where it was pressed flat to the earth. She looked into his eyes, the yellow of her own eyes twinkling. She was neither inviting or dismissing him, it was how he saw it.

Vitani smiled as Simba turned to leave. She touched Zallion's flank with her tail. When they were out of ear shot, she said, "Relax Zan. Simba won't touch you because he can see the spell you have put on his little Iggie. What he doesn't get is that she's not so little anymore. I will help, that I can promise. But this battle cannot go on."

Krillacreat

12:02pm Nov 22 2009

Normal User

OOC: The song-named-lioness ran into the desert, Akari.

wolf18834

1:35pm Nov 22 2009

Normal User

((I think I'll add another character.))

Outlander

Name: Lunari

Personality: Lunari is serious and quiet. He never has humor and has a bit of arrogance.

Crush (if any): None

Mate (if any): None

Appearance (pic/deion):

NOT MY ART!

Lion Marly Pictures, Images and Photos

Family relations in the pride: None

Dashz

2:30pm Nov 22 2009

Normal User

((I love his pic! Just bumpin' up this thread!))

Aceis2cool

2:41pm Nov 22 2009

Normal User

((Join?))
Wolfwinx

7:35am Nov 23 2009

Normal User

OOC: Oh, I see, Krill. Okay. Accepted, Wolf. And sure, Aceis. 

Kismet laughed again. "What I mean is...." he said as he took the rock in his mouth and bashed it hard against another one. It split into two. The inner part of the rock was a beautiful, bright hue of purple, though the outer was a dull shade of brownish-black. He continued. "...that you're like this rock; you may not be very beautiful in the outside, but deep in, you're a very nice person. And that's why I love you." He nuzzled Kalima lovingly.

Simba ran after Ignition, annoyed. What is that kid upto? he growled to himself. He caught up with her and leaped in front of her, blocking her way. "Where do you think you're going, young lady?" He questioned, trying to hold back his temper at his beloved grandchild. "Now follow me home!" He growled. Simba wanted to see Ignition and Akari safely back at Pride Rock. The old lion was beginning to become tired. He turned to his other granddaughter and gave her a warning glare. Akari shrunk back to their den.

Zallion's heart warmed to Vitani. He smiled gratefully at her, giving her an unexpected hug. "Thanks aunt." he murmured, wondering if e should go back to his own den, now that Ignition was out of sight. The battle will soon stop, he smiled to himself. and we will be one again.

GothicNekomimi666

11:36am Nov 23 2009

Normal User

((Dashz, you pick pic number 1 then? ^^

Wolf, mind if Shetani crushes on your new male?

Wolfwinx, are my characters accepted?))

"I'm Kolan... You are?" He smiled, his blue eyes glinting in the sunlight. He didn't seem love0struck... he was simply being nice.

~~~

Fang jumped slightly at Akari's action and sighed... "How could you be that blind?!?!" He growled to himself.

~~~

Shetani sighed... She idn'[t seem to fit in with the pridelanders... She was not the same light honey color or tan color they were... She was black and grey... She didn't have a nice name either... "Demon... Exactly what I am...." She thought as her dazzling blue eyes looked out into the sky.

((Shetani means Demon.))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
GothicNekomimi666

2:39pm Nov 23 2009

Normal User

((Bump...))

Krillacreat

4:06pm Nov 23 2009

Normal User

"Unless if I may be with Zallion, I shall go off to one of those 'Qatari zoos', as the two-walkers call them." Ignition hissed, she then began humming as she stepped back and jumped over her grandfather. "Lets go- three, two, one- make some noise!" she sang out loud.

wolf18834

4:12pm Nov 23 2009

Normal User

((Sure, Gothic.))

Lunari laid down, paws outstretched, close to pridelander land, but not too close. His head rested on top of his large black paws. His icy blue eyes stared straight ahead of him, so bored and cold. Lunari's tail flicked back and forth in a continuing motion. He yawned, loudly.  

Wolfwinx

6:52am Nov 24 2009

Normal User

OOC: Yes, Neko, they are. They've been added to the main post.

Simba was angry at this. Then it suddenly struck him that Ignition would run away if she wasn't allowed to be with Zallion. He didn't want that to happen. He wanted to see his granddaughter happy, even if it meant being with an outlander. "Alright Ignition, you may have what you want. I'll talk with your parents and we'll soon come to a decision. But for now, please come back with me." He was reluctant, but he knew it would have to be done. It occurred to him that Zan and Iggie were deep in love.

Zallion wished he was with Ignition, but he knew that in a few days' time, they would be inseparable by pridelanders and outlanders. They would soon be married.

GothicNekomimi666

8:41am Nov 24 2009

Normal User

((thanks Wolf and Wolfwinx.))

Shetani sighed again.... No one here noticed her... No one here trusted her.... Her mother died giving birth toher, and her father died of a broken heart.... Go figure, right?

She rised to her feet an padded over to a small stream right on the boundry between the pidelands and the outlands... She hadn't even noticed the large shadowy male only a few feet away... But at the same time, Shetani herself was hard to see as well... Her black pelt blending in perfectly with the shadows that surrounded her.

~~~

Fang sighe and started to walk in the direction Rage had run off into... It had only taken him a few minutes to foind a horrid sight. "R-RAGE!!!!" He roared as he ran up to his dying sister.
"Fang, you idiot!" Rage snarled.
"You're weak and stupid! No brother of mine would fall xso esily!" She snarled again and whith the last little bit of strength she had she raised her claws and raked them across Fang's right eye... Not leaving just one scar, but THREE... With that Rage snaled at him one time, before falling over, stiffend by death as she stopped breathing.

Fang was mad at her words.. But she was his sister... He let out a loud moarnful roar as he looked at the corps of his sister, and the corps of the pridelader less than seven feet away...

Wolfwinx

10:33am Nov 24 2009

Normal User

OOC: How'd it be if Akari has a crush on Lunari too? ;)

Akari decided that what she did with Fang was a little silly. She knew he wasn't very interested in her, but Ignition. She could see it in his eyes. Akari was almost envious of her sister, but she didn't show it. She wanted someone to love, but she didn't know who. She lay down near a small stream near to Pride Rock, her brilliant blue eyes gazing into its clear waters. 

Alcarie

5:10pm Nov 24 2009

Normal User

Kalima stiffened, surprised, and a little worried. Jumping to her paws she backed away with unsure steps. "Dont love me, it just makes it harder on us both. I think I love you to, if thats explains why I like being around you and how you make my heart melt. But in the end i'll hurt you, I hurt everyone. And im not going to let that happen." Looking at him with confused yet loving eyes, she whipped around to find her brother. Stopping beside Zallion she took comfort in his familiar scent. "I dont know what to do brother? How do you feel when your with Ignition?"

Tinkers
Dashz

7:18pm Nov 24 2009

Normal User

((I am going to drop out. Do whatever with your characters. I'm quitting Res for my reasons of quitting. Bye))

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37