Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 37 Bookmark Thread
Alcarie

10:05am Nov 7 2009

Normal User

Kalima looked down sinking her claws into the cold ground. She diddnt know what to think, or what to do. "You go play with your new friends Zallion and think of what to do, you cant have a paw on both sides. One sides gonna fall an the other will rein supreme." She snapped, not looking back at him.

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

10:17am Nov 7 2009 (last edited on 10:18am Nov 7 2009)

Normal User

Zallion's heart sank. Her words were like a knife through his heart. He had loved his pride, his sister. His sadness slowly turned into anger. "I did nothing, just talked to her. Is that a crime?!" He demanded. "And as for me playing with my new 'friends', as you call it, is that your opinion? Then be it!" He roared. Eyes overflowing with tears, he ran out of the den, risking a glance at his sister, then to her mother. Before the tears rolled down his cheeks, he ran away from the den, to a lake nearby.

He sighed. What did I do to deserve this? Talked to her? He was heartbroken. Ignition left. Kalima had no more trust in him. His pride probably hated him. And the other side? Same there. So what was the use of living? He looked down at his reflection. He didn't really look like an outsider, but felt like one.He had brownish-gold fur, like young Simba, and soft brown eyes, which were now filled with anger and tears.He flicked his tail. Its tip was blackish ginger. His ears were like Simba's, too, and so were his paws. Altogether, he looked like a mix between a pridelander and an outlander. A question suddenly arose in his mind.

Who really am I?

wolf18834

10:20am Nov 7 2009

Normal User

Zhaine's eyes glinted in satisfaction. "A perfect idea..." she muttered to herself under her breath. Zhaine flexed her claws.

Alcarie

10:26am Nov 7 2009

Normal User

Kalima looked over her shoulder and watched as her brother ran off. She blinked her eyes multiple times to rid them of the tears. She loved, and still did love, her brother andhtd hat shedid not trust him anymore. But she grew up hating pridelanders, and all the bad thing they had done to te outlanders always rang in her ears. What Zallion did, play wih a prideland cub and accept her, broke her heart. When she knew the tears were gone, she looked back at her mother, the role-mode for what she wanted to be one day. "What are we going to do mother?" She asked, her voice gratting and full of hate.

Tinkers
wolf18834

10:30am Nov 7 2009

Normal User

"We will proceed with this plan," Zhaine said, ignorant to Kalima's emotions. She directed her eyes to the cub. "Except I'll change it. Zallion I think is not the right one to do this. You will be trained in his place to be someone to overthrow the pridelanders."

Wolfwinx

10:30am Nov 7 2009

Normal User

Zallion looked back. The den was not far away. He could smell his mother. Didn't she like him anymore? No! His heart throbbed. Don't they...don't they want me anymore? Should he risk going back again? No, he'd probably be shouted at. He decided to stay where he was. Outlanders never really cared about what happened to their cubs, he knew. Now that he was here, he decided to think over Kalima's words. ...You can't have a paw on both sides. One sides gonna fall an the other will remain supreme. The words floated in his head. What did she mean? Suddenly, it dawned on him. Maybe.... What if there was just a single side? Then, they didn't have to fight anymore. Then both sides could remain supreme. He could be with Ignition. They wouldn't be divided anymore.

What if we were one?

Alcarie

10:46am Nov 7 2009

Normal User

The sadness in Kalima's heart instantly stopped, and she stared at her mother with awe and delight. "Ill do my best." She promised. She wished she could share this news with Zallion, but I was not sure he would not go tell the prielanders. "What do I need to do mother?"

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

10:50am Nov 7 2009 (last edited on 10:50am Nov 7 2009)

Normal User

Zallion's heart hurt. Oh Kalima....

((I named a sepia berrok Mohatu xD))

wolf18834

10:51am Nov 7 2009

Normal User

Zhaine blinked. "you must get close and personnel to these cubs of the pridelands. Get them to absolutely trust you, that you'd never obey me or any other lion or lioness of my pride." Zhaine swiped her tongue around her lips. "Then one day lead them somewhere no one can hear or see them, where no pridelander has been seen and destroy them."

Wolfwinx

10:53am Nov 7 2009

Normal User

Zallion overheard it all. He was outraged. No! Never! I'll never let you do that. He vowed.
Alcarie

10:55am Nov 7 2009

Normal User

Kalima smiled, fangs showing. "I'll do it mother, and I wont fail you"

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

10:57am Nov 7 2009

Normal User

Zallion snarled. We'll see about that. I'll spoil your plans, and you won't even know it. He suddenly smiled at the thought.
wolf18834

11:01am Nov 7 2009

Normal User

"Good," Zhaine said. She flicked her tail and walked away, head held erect showing her pride as always. Kalima would be great in doing this plan, she thought.

Wolfwinx

11:03am Nov 7 2009

Normal User

Zallion saw his mother walking out. Should he go near her? No. Maybe she won't accept him.
Alcarie

5:52pm Nov 7 2009

Normal User

Kalima beamed with pride, then walked out behind hr mother, tail twitching slightly. Looking around, she spotted her brother. Giving him one pained look, she wished she could share her sucess with him, but would he be angry? Probably, seeing he was close to the prideland cub.

Tinkers
Krillacreat

9:31pm Nov 7 2009

Normal User

Ignition fell asleep within her father's mouth and began dreaming. She dreamt of licking two newborn cubs who resembled her and Zallion. She then looked up and saw her father and Zhaine both looking down upon the cubs with horror, fear, and hatred. Ignition then awoke, and her heart became heavy with love at the tought of Zallion.

Wolfwinx

4:05am Nov 8 2009 (last edited on 5:47am Nov 8 2009)

Normal User

While the others thought about how they'd overthrow the pridelanders, Zallion made his own plans. He knew what to do. And he vowed that he'd do anything to save Ignition and her family from the clutches of Zhaine.

Feeling better, Zallion decided to act normal once more. Putting on a smile, he padded upto to his sister. "Kalima, I'm sorry about all the trouble I've caused. Could you forgive me? Please?" He asked. Zallion did love his own sister, and he made up his mind that he'd protect her at any cost, too.

Simba set Akari down. "What were you doing?"  He demanded. "I'm so-" She began, but he cut her short. "You would've been killed! Didn't you see? He was an outsider! Someone you can't turn your back on; you never know what they'd do." He paused for breath. then continued. "You disobeyed me, all of us. I'm dissappointed in you, Akari. I thought I could trust you, but I guess I was wrong. I shan't let you, Ignition, or Kalorii out of my sight." Akari was close to tears. "But Grandpa, he didn't seem so bad..." She mumbled. "Just like Kiara." He muttered sadly, shaking his head. "Well, what did you expect? I'm her daughter!" What amazed him was the fact that she could always make him laugh with her cheekiness. "I know." He said, grinning. His grandaughter smiled, her dazzling blue eyes shining. "So aren't you angry anymore?" She asked, flicking her tail.

Alcarie

10:47am Nov 8 2009

Normal User

Kalima gave Zallion a odd look. "Uh? Sure. Your still my brother." She wondered what he was up to.

Tinkers
Dashz

7:30pm Nov 8 2009

Normal User

Vitani snarled at Kovu, stepping over Convoy like a mother protecting her cub. "Silence Kovu! How can you judge me and Convoy, when we were you and Kira, not long ago? We are from different sides, and what makes your accusation worse is that you were in his paw steps!" she turned, looking where Zallion and Iggie had been playing, then to where Kalima had laid not far. Vitani's eyes softened with pain at the thought of Kalima. So much like Nuka. Always overlooked for the greater cub. Desperate to get their mother's love. I just hope she doesn't die for Zhaine like Nuka did for Zira. Zira mourned him for a minute, then used his death to trick the rest of us. She snapped her teeth angrily. I swear, if Kalima dies doing something for Zhaine, I will hurt Zhaine so badly Zira wil turn in her grave!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Krillacreat

7:57pm Nov 8 2009

Normal User

OOC: Kovu didn't really say anything, but his father-in-law did. Kovu hust simply seperated his daughter from Zallion.

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 37