Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37 Bookmark Thread
Krillacreat

8:21pm Jan 12 2010

Normal User

Kovu nodded, and then sniffed the air. "Something smells," he began, "similiar- like an outlander I once saw." Ignition did the same as her father, and then peered outwards until noticing Zallion.

"Zan?" she thought out loud. 

Wolfwinx

7:21am Jan 13 2010

Normal User

Zallion stepped out of the shadows, letting the cool Prideland breeze blow through his ginger-coloured mane. He grinned at Ignition, then turned to her father. "I am honoured to see you in person, m'lord," he said, giving Kovu a respectful dip of the head. "I, as Your Highness might know, am Zallion, son of Zhaine. First of all, I must apologize for tresp*censored*ing on your kingdom. I have come to ask for your daughter's, Princess Ignition's, paw in marriage." He smiled warmly at Ignition, then turned around, wondering where Fang was.

Kiara was surprised. But she said nothing, letting the king decide what should be done. 
GothicNekomimi666

10:41am Jan 13 2010

Normal User

Fang grinned, only the light blue of his eyesa and the shine of his white razor like teeth could have been seen in the shadows her layed concealed in.

He then stood up and walked next to Zallion. "Greeting your highnesses." he smiled, refering to not just Kovu and Kiara but Ignition and Akari as well. He smiled at them, the lowly cleared his throught and continued on what he was saying. "I am Fang, a meer member of the outlander's pride... Please forgive me for entering your land... I feel it was nessesary." He said, hid bright blure eyes softend as he looked at Akari. He then looked back at Kovu and Kiara. "I have ventured here to ask for Princess Akari's paw in marriage." He said, the  look in his eyes was determination, and when he looked back at Akari it was love... Without a doubt, love...

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Krillacreat

4:10pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

Smiling, Kovu nodded. "Who am I to intrude in the corse of love?" he chuckled.

"Really, Father?" Ignition asked in an interrogating tone. Kovu shook his head.

"You know how I feel about outlanders." Kovu chuckled at his daughter, and then glared at the two males. "I'll die in order to wipe them out if I have to." he hissed in a mumble, poking his claws out of his claws and begining  to claw at the dirt.

GothicNekomimi666

9:24am Jan 14 2010

Normal User

Reading King Kovu's lips Fang "heard" what he said. "But King Kovu, YOU yourself were once one of us, were you not?" Fang asked, rather offended by what Kovu muttered. "Besides, it's not like we chose where we were born, or who our parents are." He added. "And there are those of us who do not have evil intentions as Zhaine does." He finished and flicked his tail behind him.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Wolfwinx

7:03am Jan 15 2010

Normal User

Zallion nodded, wholly agreeing with Fang, and mumbled, "Exactly," For he felt rather offended himself. He glanced lovingly at Ignition, hoping Kovu was just kidding. 

Akari looked at her father incredulously, and whispered, "Father, you won't, will you?" She gazed at Fang worriedly, then at her sister. 

Kiara looked at Kovu, then at the two males. She had said her part, and now, it was up to the king to decide, and she knew Kovu would choose the right thing, for he had experienced all this himself. Smiling at him, she walked up to the mouth of the cave and waited for a while, then disappeared inside.

Krillacreat

5:26pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

Kovu began to growl, "I was an outlander, but I knew I was different from the others- I'm a one of a kind who shall never have any lion similiar to me at all." His eyes then twitched and he began to snarl as he stalked up to Zallion and Fang.

GothicNekomimi666

8:40pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

Fang snarled slightly back, but held his ground. "You are unique, yes... And we much like you did found love with a pridelander. I speak for both myself and Zallion when I say, we are not outlanders by heart and would never dream of hurting you, you're daughters, your loved one or any one else in your pride." He said, looking Kovu dead in the eyes.

Wolfwinx

1:32am Jan 16 2010 (last edited on 1:33am Jan 16 2010)

Normal User

Zallion almost glared at the king. "Sire, we are just like you. We are not the usual Outland type. We are very much different. Judge us now for who we are, not for where or to whom we were born to." There was an edge to his humble and calm voice. He knew he would have to keep his guard up now.

Simba could hear unfamiliar voices outside. He got up and walked toward the exit of the den. Kiara met him on his way out. "Who's there?" Asked Simba. "Two young lions have come to meet Kovu." his daughter answered as she disappeared inside. "Two young lions?" wondered Simba as he came out. "You!" He exclaimed, and greeted the visitors with an angry roar. He jumped down the rocks and stood beside his son-in-law, glowering down at them. Simba was old, but he was not weak, though probably not as strong as Kovu. But he was nearly twice the size of the other two males, making him look much more powerful than he really was.

Akari looked at Ignition, and asked in a soft, anxious whisper, "Do you think Father will hurt them?"
Krillacreat

2:38pm Jan 16 2010

Normal User

Ignition uneasily shrugged. "I bet, but I hope not." she whispered back to her sister, and then padded up to her father and grandfather. "Father and Grandfather Simba, why must you distrust Zallion and Fang with a prejudice? Akari and I know them better." she said in a concerned tone.

Wolfwinx

8:27am Jan 17 2010

Normal User

Akari nodded and stepped forward. "Please, Daddy and Grandpa. Give them a chance to prove themselves." 
GothicNekomimi666

5:53pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

((Postie? *Looks around* Nooooooooo I had like an eight paragraph post... Where'd it go? o_O))

GothicNekomimi666

6:29pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

Fang smiled at Akari lovingly. Then his gaze went back to Kovu and Simba.

"Simba, you took Kovu in and all the others desapite the fact that they were outlanders." Fang started, keepinga collected and respectful tone.
"King Kovu... You were an outlander who fell in love with a pridelander... And not just ANY pridelander, Princess Kiara... We are no different than you. Zallion and I are outlanders, yes... But Prifelanderss at heart." He continued.
He didn't seem intimidated at all by Simba's pressence, or either simba's or Kovu's glares.
He simply continued. "we didn't pick where we were born... But we did pick out loyalty." He said, still being respectful. "While every one in our pride was training to destroy you and your pride, Zallion and I were training to PROTECT you, in hopes that one day we willl finally be with the one we love the most." He said, his respectfulness faultering into a low growl for a second.

He met each of their gazes with confidance and respectfulness....

Krillacreat

7:29pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

Sitting down, Ignition stared up at the sky. "You know, this is like that one two-walker story where two 'Transformers' fall in love, but their parents hated eachother and a-ssumed that the other child wouldn't suit their own," she said as the rain began to pour less and less. She then smiled and winked at Ararki. "until the younger two mated and proved their parents wrong." She then chuckled as she backed up to Zallion. "Shall we run away?" she whispered to him.

OOC: The Tf's romance stuff is made up, slightly using the Animated story line- my made up, female NightFeather (she has a male twin w/ the exact same name), has/had a daughter with Bumblebee, and my made up, LadyBug, has/had a son with Wasp/Waspinator. It's a long story, but it's pretty... silly... I mean, seriously, my dreams are too big for me to accomplish, but I'll try... ;P

Wolfwinx

7:21am Jan 19 2010 (last edited on 7:21am Jan 19 2010)

Normal User

OOC: I think it'll turn out to be quite a nice story, Krill. I like the plot ^_^

Akari looked at Ignition. "You think it'll turn out that way here?" she asked her quietly, hoping it will. She turned to her father. "Dad, I though you said we could choose our partners, and here you are saying that we can't!" She pouted slightly, her turquoise-blue eyes showing anxiety.

Zallion nodded in support at Fang's words. "So you see, we don't mean any harm. Surely you do understand?" He turned to Ignition. "No, Iggie. We shan't do that, for if we do, our prides will be divided forever."

Simba dismissed Fang's and Zallion's words with a short, deep growl. "Look here, you two. Kovu proved himself worthy of everyone's trust. You have not; all you are doing is alleging that you are." 

Zallion looked at Simba. "Fine, then. We shall." Shifting his gaze to Kovu, he asked, "So will Your Majesty grant us permission to join your pride?" 
GothicNekomimi666

10:03am Jan 19 2010

Normal User

"With all do respect Simba, you are not king any more. You've grown weak and old. If I was any normal Outlander, I would have killed you by now."? He then paised for a second. "If Zallion and I were any thing like the pride we came from, then by now you'd all be dead. We are the two strangest lions in that pride, and we put our sztrength to defending YOU!" He snarled, starting to loose his respectful edge.

He then looked at Kovu. "King Kovu, one would think, just based on us being here and not trying to attack you, and based on every thing we've said we have proved out selves, even if it was just a little bit." He said, and regained the repectful tone and gaze. "As said before we are EXACTLY like you. Whether you choose to admit it or not." He said and looked from Kovu to Akari.

Krillacreat

3:57pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Kovu sat down and dumbly shook his mane. "I thought you two would choose Prielander- not Outlanders." he hissed, and then glared at Zallion and Fang. "Never shall I accept Outlanders into my pride, even if I must have my own children run away from the pridelands."

"Father, how could you say that?" Ignition cried in disbelief.

OOC: Shey-shey (Chinese for thank you) .3.

Wolfwinx

7:12am Jan 20 2010 (last edited on 6:40am Jan 21 2010)

Normal User

OoC: You're welcome :3 And I've heard that word somewhere, though I don't remember where exactly.

Zallion looked at the two older lions in front of him and sighed softly. How obstinate they are. He thought to himself, suddenly feeling his temper rise. "King Kovu and Simba, you two are by far the most stubborn lions I've ever met. If we were normal Outlanders, we would've killed you without so much talk. And if we wanted to kill you soon, we could- NOW!" Zallion rose slightly, then sat again. He sighed deeply, trying to calm himself. "We could've called the rest of the Outies and finished you all off. But we're not. In fact, we're going behind Zhaine's back to protect your pride and this is the thanks we get. If by life or death I can save you and your pride, I will. And if you let us join your pride, I could p*censored* you some valuable information." 

Akari was a little angry at Simba and Kovu.  "Grandpa, Mom's told me a lot about her past, and I remember her telling me about what she told you after Daddy was exiled. And she was quite right; you will never be as wise as Mufasa!"

Simba glowered down at Fang, ignoring his grandchild's remark. "Oh, so you would, eh? I'd like to see you try. If any of you doubt the power of my claw, step forward!" He hissed, his cold, brown eyes going from Fang to Zallion and back. "What's more, there is no proof of your doings."

Kiara, who had been watching all this, decided it was the time to intervene, before a fight began. She frowned slightly at Akari's words. Kiara walked up to them quietly and said, "Father, why do you always keep saying that?" She chuckled slightly. "If you can say that, I think I may say that there is no proof for them not doing all that." Turning to the king, she said. "Let them in, Kovu dear."  Simba whirled around and frowned slightly at his daughter. "Kiara, this is none-" But she cut him short. "Oh, yes it is my business, Father. Sometimes, a mother knows better in these things."

GothicNekomimi666

10:15am Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Fang smiled at Akari then at Kiara. "Than you for seeing past our pride Queen Kiara.." he said and bowed his head to her... He was glad some one in this pride was not a hipocrit.

Krillacreat

4:18pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Kovu tilted his head. "Valuable information, you said?" he asked.

Go to page: 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37