Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37 Bookmark Thread
Alcarie

10:30am Nov 18 2009

Normal User

((Thanks WolfWinx.))

Kalima jumped when another voice sounded behind her. Turning, she grinned at Kismet. "Hey. Coming to join the outland prideland group?" She teased, flicking her tail towards the mixed lions ad lionesses.

Tinkers
GothicNekomimi666

10:38am Nov 18 2009

Normal User

((I'm going to bring in another character.... Or two..... Question first, would Sahara go for a pridelander or outlander?))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Krillacreat

3:51pm Nov 18 2009

Normal User

Ignition nodded and watched as her uncle still dragged her cousin. "Who's Sreaks over there?" she questioned, referring to Bumble.

"Your cousin Bumble is being his typical self, Ignition, so he's gotta be alright." Convoy chuckled, releasing his son. "Go meet your older cousin Ignition, Bumble." he urged for his son to do.

"She looks more like a betraying Outer-Pridelander." Bumble mumbled in protest, slowly trudging over to her.

wolf18834

5:44pm Nov 18 2009

Normal User

Zhaine laid in her den. Her daydreams of destroying those stuck-up pridelanders still endlessly swam in her mind. Oh how she desperately wanted revenge, loved it as a matter of fact. Death was Zhaine's one greatest friend, a dark, bloody death. Impatience also gripped Zhaine. Her claws itched to see every single pridelander on the face of the earth gone.

Dashz

8:46pm Nov 18 2009

Normal User

(( I dunno, which ever one she finds and happens to fall in love with.))

Sahara watched as the lion left. She didn't know if she was grateful for it, jealous of that he was obviously searching for someone that wasn't Sahara, or wishing he'd stayed to talk to her. She just laid, looking at the sky and day dreaming of one day finding a mate. 

Vitani looked sharply at her son. "They are no traitors Bumble! It is not their fault that they have family on both sides that they love!"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wolfwinx

4:07am Nov 19 2009

Normal User

OOC: Is Bumble younger than Akari, Krill?

Akari shrugged at Fang. "Nothing here, either." She said. She figured Fang wasn't very interested in her, but probably in Ignitiion. She turned to Convoy's son. He seemed quite nice. "Hey Bumble." She said warmly. "I'm Akari, her sister." She gently nudged her sibling.

"Yeah, right." Kismet grinned back. "Who are those two?" He asked, looking at Akari and her sister. "And why is your brother so close to her? I thought he was an outlander." And when he said 'her', he was, of course, referring to Ignition. 

Alcarie

10:06am Nov 19 2009

Normal User

Kalima shifted on her paws uncomfortably. "Their two of Kvu and Kiara's cubs, pridelanders." She spat the last word hatfully,buther eyes felon her brother and she sighed. "Apperantly my brother has fallen in love with her, how I dont know. It goes aginst everything we've been taught." She lay her had on her paws. "But I guess you cant help who you fall in love with." Not that I'd ever fnd love, who could love me, a hatful, cold lioness. Swalwin aself hating laug, she looked kindly at Kismet. "Do you like Sahara? I'v seen you talkwith her." She asked, almost shyly. "Not that is any of my buisness, but." Shrugging, she watched her brother. 

Tinkers
Krillacreat

3:26pm Nov 19 2009

Normal User

OOC: Yes, Akari, but not by much, I guess. Ask Dashz.

BIC: Bumble almost glared back at his mother with his mis-shaped eyes, but turned at hearing Akari's voice. "Hello." he mumbled.

GothicNekomimi666

5:49pm Nov 19 2009

Normal User

Wondering around aimlessly, he stumbled upon another lioness... She was in a small gr*censored* field.

"Greetings." He smiled.... He was not pridelander or outlander.... He had a unique scent...

((Bio in for him next. XD))

~~~

"How is it-" Fang started to ask before Akari started to talk to Bumble.

~~~

"You... You've just sealed you death lion!!!" Rage snarled. She jumped on the large pridelander male.

((Thor and Rage are going to kill eachother....))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
GothicNekomimi666

6:36pm Nov 19 2009 (last edited on 7:07pm Nov 20 2009)

Normal User

Outlander **Depens on Sahara.**

Name: Kolan

Personality: Will play out.

Crush (if any): Sahara

Mate (if any): Hopefuly Sahara.

Appearance (pic/deion): *Only with a full main. XD*

OR

**Depends on which one Dashz likes more**

History (optional): N/A

Family relations in the pride: None....

~~~

Pridelander

Name: Shetani

Personality: Will play out

Crush (if any): Open, any takers?

Mate (if any): LOOKING

Appearance (pic/deion): **ONLY SHE IS BLACK AND SILVERY WITH BLUE EYES**

History (optional): N/A

Family relations in the pride: None...

((This is what Fang looks like now> ))

Wolfwinx

4:23am Nov 20 2009

Normal User

OOC: Okay, Krill. And OMG, why, Neko?

Kismet sighed. He was wondering if he'd get someone to love too. He liked Kalima, but he doubted if she'd accept him. He answered her question, "Mmmm...She's fine. But to tell you the truth....." He paused for a wile, wondering what she'd say. ".... Tio tell you the truth," He began again, this time, finishing the sentence, "I like you even more."

Akari turned to Fang. "Yes, Fang? Were you going to say something?"

Zallion turned to Ignition. He still needed to talk to her. "Iggie, will you care joining me for a short walk? There's this beautiful place I know of....." But his voice faded away as a large adult lion came upto them, is brown eyes glowering down at them all. "S-Simba?" he whispered weakly, knowing he couldn't stay here any longer.

Simba was outraged. "What's the all the commotion?!" He demanded, stalking over to the little group. He fixed his eyes on the young outland lion standing close to his grandchild.. "It's you again! Haven't I told you not to show your face again here?" Siimba glared intensely at Zallion, and advanced toward him. "What is it that you want? Stallion-or whatever your name is-get OUT unless you want a scar over your  eye!"

Zallion bit his lip. "It's Zallion, not stallion." He corrected calmly."And all I want is Ignition." Now, he was left with two options; he could either stay and quarrel with this huge lion and get a beautiful scar on his face, or return to his den. If he went with the first one, he might still get Ignition. But Zallion thought better of it: When he'll go back, Mother would want to know how he got a scar. He'd have to tell her, and she'd flare up, and he'd be turned out of his pride too. 

GothicNekomimi666

2:51pm Nov 20 2009

Normal User

"He doesn't have to get out! You're the one crossing into OUR land!!!" Fang snarled before he could reply t Akari.

((Why? Because it'll cause drama and I'll be able to bring in two more active characters. ^_^ ))

Krillacreat

5:51pm Nov 20 2009

Normal User

"I already nodded." Ignition happily mumbled, and then turned to and stared at Simba. "You never did tell Zallion anything; Father is the one who seperated me and my love." she growled.

Dashz

6:23pm Nov 20 2009

Normal User

Vitani stared calmly at her son, then at the outraged Simba. "Hello Simba. I must ask you to keep your paws off my cousin."

GothicNekomimi666

6:32pm Nov 20 2009

Normal User

((Dashz, don't you play Sahara?))

Dashz

6:43pm Nov 20 2009

Normal User

((Yes. Why?))

GothicNekomimi666

6:52pm Nov 20 2009

Normal User

((One of my new characters adressed her... I'm working on his bio. XD))

GothicNekomimi666

7:08pm Nov 20 2009

Normal User

((Made the bio. XD))

Wolfwinx

9:13am Nov 21 2009

Normal User

OOC: Alrighty Neko ;) Accepted. I'll update main post soon.

Simba gave Vitani a quick glare. More an outsider than ever. he thought angrily to himself. She's been one before, and I don't see why she shouldn't be again. He wanted to tell that to her, but at the moment, he had more important things to handle. He glowered intensely at Fang. "I'm NOT stepping into your land!" He snapped, and that was when he noticed Akari. "So you're here too, aren't you?" He asked, becoming more irritated. I should've known. He thought, turning to Ignition and Zallion. "Your love," He mumbled hatefully. Why, oh why did it have to be this creep Ignition falls in love with?! Sure, he looks like Kopa, but I'm sure he's a pure Outlander at heart! Simba muttered under his breath. He turned to the young outlander. "Last warning-leave!" He roared at him. He gently pushed Ignition away in the direction of Pride Rock, then beckoned to Akari to follow. 

Akari could not move. She stood rooted to the ground. I can't leave Fang. she thought. But she knew he'd make her. If Iggie stays, so will I. she decided, shaking her head at the exasperated Simba.

Zallion smiled warmly at Ignition. How he wished he could be by her side forever. He knew that even if Simba took Ignition away now, he'd find her soon, somehow. That was the strength of true love. 

Krillacreat

10:39am Nov 21 2009

Normal User

Ignition glared at Simba. "There is no main difference between us!" she roared before charging towards Simba, head butting into her grandfather's ribs. She then bounced off, the old lion's ribs being extremely strong. She then winked at Zallion and dashed off to eventually be out of sight of the other lions.

Go to page: 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37