Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 37 Bookmark Thread
Wolfwinx

1:54am Oct 10 2009 (last edited on 1:56am Oct 10 2009)

Normal User

((It's fine ^_^))

Simba stared at Vitani. "Whatever for?" His eyes didn't show even the slightest hint of suspicion; he trusted Vitani, just as much as he trusted the kingdom with Kovu. "Okay, we'll go." he nodded, and leapt down from the rock he was standing on, and waited for Vitani.

Kiara smiled at Kovu. "I think Iggie'll make a great singer one day. I hope she doesn't make the audience run away, though," she chuckled slightly, and nuzzled Kovu gently.

Zallion yawned and stretched; he was indeed bored. He got up and made his way to Kalima. "You wanna join me to the borders?" he asked. He'd like to hang around there a little while, try to see if he could spot the Pridelanders.

An idea suddenly brightened in Akari's head. "Hey, what if we go exploring?" She asked, her eyes gleaming with thrill. "Dad, mom, may we?" She asked, almost begged, pausing her play.

Kiara seemed to be thinking it over. "Hmmm... I approve as long as your father thinks its safe," She said, turning to their Dad.

In his tree, Rafiki had drawn images of five cubs. "Ignition, Kalorii, Akari, Kalma and Zallion." He whispered, smearing the juice of the fruit on their heads. "Oh, Mufasa," He said, looking up at the Sun. "This male Zallion worries me." He was afraid Zhaine would succeed in filling his heart with hate and kill the Pridelanders, something her sister wasn't able to do. He could only hope Zallion wouldn't turn out to be a betraying, heartless killing machine, ready to slay the Pridelanders if he got the chance.

Dashz

10:28am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Vitani followed him, saying, "We need to watch Zhaine and her cubs. They are getting to comfortable crossing the border."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wolfwinx

11:14am Oct 10 2009 (last edited on 11:15am Oct 10 2009)

Normal User

Simba nodded thoughtfully. "You're right," He nodded, and slowed his pace, so Vitani could walk beside him.  "I remember bringing your brother here, and when Zira sprang up." He pictured it now; Zira's words, Kovu's horror-striken face, and his anger. "And Nu-" He was going to say 'Nuka', but cut himself short, knowing how much Vitani loved her brother, and that even the mention of his name might upset her. 
Krillacreat

11:41am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Kovu sigh. "Akari and Kalorii may, but I'd say Ignition needs a good monitoring." he grumbled, padding over to his daughter to pick her up.

Wolfwinx

11:48am Oct 10 2009 (last edited on 11:50am Oct 10 2009)

Normal User

Akari was indignant. "Daddy! That's not fair!" She pouted, then said through a smile "Pleaseeeee? Just this once. She'll be fine with us."

Kiara supported her "Maybe she's right, Kovu. It wouldn't be fair, you know. Besides, what could happen? There're three of them," She smiled gently, knowing how much he loved his daughters.

Krillacreat

5:58pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

"Die!" Ignition squealed, her father sighing.

"I was afraid of that." Kovu sighed. He then grumbled something unneeded as he sniffed the air. Convoy was getting near.

GothicNekomimi666

6:32am Oct 11 2009

Normal User

((Is any one going to respond to me? Any way... I'll be back Frieday, I'm grounded again.....))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Wolfwinx

8:33am Oct 11 2009

Normal User

((Okay.))

Akari shouted, "Let's go!" She scampered a little, turned back, and waited for Ignition and Kalorii to follow. 

At that moment, Zazu flew down beside them. "Good morning, Sire," He bowed down low, and asked "What can I do for you?"

"Lucky?" Kiara asked, smiling at Thor. She glanced at Kovu. What's the matter? She mouthed to him. She slowly got up and padded over to him, her eyes twinkling. "Hey," She murmured, nuzzling his chin, a short while after the cubs went. "They're going to be fine," She consoled him. She turned to Zazu. "Can you keep an eye on the little ones? They're going to explore, and they're always bound to get into trouble." She turned to Kovu, wondering if he'd agree.

Krillacreat

1:54pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Kovu turned. "Little Miss Stripes, here, needs a lesson." he grumbled. He then began to stalk in the direction of the scent of Convoy. That freak of a lion won't get away from me. he thought.

Dashz

9:47pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

After her talk and walk with Simba, Vitaini headed back towards Pride Rock. She was almost there when she saw Kovu stalking something. She scented the air, not smelling prey. So she decided to have fun like they used to as cubs, stalking her brother. When he stopped, she jumped, pinning him to the ground. She smirked happily.

Wolfwinx

8:02am Oct 12 2009 (last edited on 11:58am Oct 12 2009)

Normal User

Simba watched as Vitani returned to Pride Rock. He was about to follow her, but something stopped him. The memories of his past. The images circled around in his mind. Simba sat down, gaze somewhere he had once been, deep in thought. After a while, he made his way back, too.

"We're not going anywhere without her!"  Akari said defiantly. Her mother frowned at her. "Mind your father, Akari." She warned. "Yes, mom," she smiled, and ran to her parents.

Kiara left Ignition and Kovu and went back inside. Simba took Kalorii and Akari a little distance away, both of them thinking that Kovu wanted to have a private chat with Ignition. 

wolf18834

5:20pm Oct 12 2009

Normal User

((What happened?))

Krillacreat

9:26pm Oct 12 2009

Normal User

Kovu landed with a thud, shouting an unrepeatable word while also accidentley dropping, and also tossing, Ignition. "Why did you do that, Vitani?" Kovu roared, scaring Ignition.

Convoy, hearing the roar, stopped dead in his tracks and began racing towards his cousins. When he got there, he stalked over to Vitani and licked her cheek.

"You...ing freak of a lion! Why are you here?" Kovu snapped at Convoy, saying his word from ealier again. Ignition, full of fear, began running off to Kiara.

Wolfwinx

9:37am Oct 13 2009 (last edited on 9:40am Oct 13 2009)

Normal User

Kiara saw Ignition come running in. She picked her up and soothed her. "It's alright," she murmured.  

((A few days have p*censored*ed since the presentation.

Everyone's at Pride rock. Zallion is near the borders. We haven't reached much.))

Dashz

7:02pm Oct 13 2009

Normal User

"Sorry," Vitani muttered, "I didn't realize you were carrying her. I though the cubs were with their mother." Then she turned to look at Convay, "Hello," she roared with a smile.

(I would have said mewed, but lions can't meow)

Krillacreat

9:51pm Oct 13 2009

Normal User

"No, it's not, Mommy! Daddy roared at a cloudy white lion with a mane like my blood-stripes! And he said a word with f in it!" Ignition reported to her mother, shivering in fear. Meanwhile, Convoy looked down at his paws, a-sshamed at the sight that they were on his older cousin, Kovu. He then stepped off of the Pridelander and motioned for Vitani to do the same.

Wolfwinx

7:29am Oct 14 2009

Normal User

Kiara had heard it. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine," She then padded out and watched Kovu, Convoy and Vitani. She growled a little when she saw Convoy, but did nothing else.
Alcarie

7:04pm Oct 14 2009

Normal User

Kalima brightened at the idea. "Sure!" She pipped up happily, itiching to
see if she could see that aggressive lion who they spoke to earlier. "Lets
see if we can get past mother." She whispered, eyes glinting mischeviously.

Tinkers
Dashz

7:09pm Oct 14 2009

Normal User

Vitani followed Convoy, "What do you want?" she whispered.

Krillacreat

9:58pm Oct 14 2009

Normal User

"No, Mommy, it's not!" Ignition protested, still fearful. Her mind then wandered off. "What do you think Daddy wanted to say?" she questioned her mother.

"Come to the sands with me, Vitani." Convoy ordered for Vitani to do, a surprise within the corners of his brain whilst Kovu got back upon his paws.

"No way will my sister go to that wretched place, especially you, you...ing freak of a lion!" Kovu snapped, roaring at his maned cousin while swatting his claws at him, scratching Convoy's cheeks and forehead, scarring the lion forever. Convoy then ran off in fear, dashing off to his homelands.

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 37