Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37 Bookmark Thread
Krillacreat

3:41pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Ignition had grown into a fine youngling of an adult lioness. Her stripes were gone, her gray fur had settled to the color of the fur of an outlander, and her eyes had changed to red. She had her mother's hunting and playful spirit, but hardly anything from her father showed within her, besides the outlander fur. Every night, she uneasily paced around near a small river she had found just a year ago. She thought long and hard about the day that had opened a new emotion to her: she thought about the day she met Zallion. She also wanted to know where her aunt had gone to, and if she was with that Convoy character.

OOC: Could Convoy and Vitani have five-year-old-like cubs?

GothicNekomimi666

3:45pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Fang, much like the others had grown up quite a bit. He had turned dark and "evil" or so every one thought.... He was exactly like Kovu... Exept for looks....

Rage grinned at her brother... Rage had gron to be a very pretty lioness... Almost pridelander looking... Exept for the darker fur around her eyes....

"Soon..." She muttered under her breath as she looked at the crimson colored sunrise.

~~~

Thor sighed.... Was something going to happen? Or was the air stiff to him for no reason? He was not sure... But he felt something bad was in motion.... Like an evil dark thunder cloud.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Dashz

6:25pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

((Well, sure. But she has been helping raise the outlander cubs))

Vitani padded towards Zallion, saying, "Zallion. Time to train." She licked his forehead, wondering where his sister was. She muzzel was slowly becoming rimmed with the gray fur of old age. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Krillacreat

7:04pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

OOC: You be them, Dashz, 'cause my charrie limit ish filled. Could one of t'em be a male named Bumble?

BIC: Convoy padded up to Vitani with fear shining in his eyes. "Where are the cubs?" he huffed in a spooked tone.

Dashz

7:05pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

((Just finding a pic))

Vitani looked up at her mate, and said, "I thought they were with you, hun." Her eyes were sunken with tiredness.

Krillacreat

7:09pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Convoy panted, "You search in the caves, and I'll search near the croc lake." He then dashed off, kicking up sand.

Dashz

7:13pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Outlander

Name: Sahara

Personality: RP it out

Crush (if any):Zallion

Mate (if any): None

Appearance (pic/deion):

History (optional):

Family relations in the pride:Vitani (mother) and Convoy (fahter)

Anime Lion Pictures, Images and Photos

Dashz

7:23pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Vitani sighed, slowly turning away. Convoy worried to much. She walked to a bare patch of dead gra.ss, calling out, "Sahara?" A snow white lioness' head appeared from the gra.ss, a piece slowly being chewed, "Aye mum?" she called, her tail flicking about lazily. "Your father is looking for you. Follow me back to the den. I must get to training Zallion." Sahara sighed, getting up from the ground. "Aye mum. I'll go get da'"  Vitani snorted slightly as her daughter heaved herself from the ground as led her to her mate.

Alcarie

7:37pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Kalima looked around from under the tree she was laying under, even though it gave little shade. She had grown to be a pretty lioness, her slightly dark brown fur making her look much like her aunt Zira. Her eyes were the same green but darker and more cunning. She scowled as Vitani talked with Sahara, neve really trusting er cousin. She new Vtani still had a liking for those worthless pridelanders. Drawing back her lips to revile her fangs, she hated bein watched like some experiment like her aunt did. She still trained for her part in her mothers plan, learing to fight as well or better then most of the other lions.

Tinkers
Dashz

7:39pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Vitani looked up, smiling tiredly at Kalima. "Kal? Time to train with your brother." She continued walked to their training area.

Dashz

7:43pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Sahara smirked at her great-cousin. "Aye cousin Kalima. Fetch Zallion dear so we can train before the sun sinks behind the meerkat dens!" Her accent was rare, and her parents weren't sure where it came from. But it was there. Her lazily traced the black mark on her cheek under her left eye with a claw, staring in the distance emotionless as it broke the skin and turned her cheek pink.

Alcarie

7:51pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Kalima scowled at Vitani, hating her nickname. "Its Kalima, Ka-lim-a"  She hissed, then looked hatfully at her Great-cousin. "Dont boss me around, go fetch him yourself." She snapped, getting up to pad after Vitani, tail twitching.

Tinkers
Dashz

8:01pm Nov 13 2009 (last edited on 8:11pm Nov 13 2009)

Normal User

Saraha rolled her eyes, quickly padding to Kalima's side. "Who put a thorn in your pelt? He's not my brother. How should I know where he is? Now hurry, because Mum is getting tired of this waiting." Vitani turned around, saying, "Ka-lim-a be quiet and go with Sar to the training ground. I will find your brother if you are to great to. Remember, I am still better trained than you and you will be treated as a cub until you can prove that you are far from it! And age doesn't prove a thing. If you are old enough to be a great-grandmother, if you find a mate with that constant snarl on your lips, but you still act like this, you shall be treated as a cub! Now go! Without the bickering! Sahara nodded slightly,  flicking her tail tip across Kalima's flank and slowly heading off to their training spot. It was a place where all the gra.ss was burned away, by Vitani and Nuka. Nuka..... she always wanted to learn of her uncle, but her mother never spoke his name aloud. I might ask Zhaine. She should've known her nephew. She had grown with the eyes of the outlanders, angry with the pridelanders. The fact that her uncle was king there never softened her heart towards them.Vitani sighed, as she wondered if Kira and Kovu ever had these problems with their cubs. Probably disowned me when I left she sighed, as she had let her other brother slip through her claws. She wished she could talk to them, but that would risk her position and life here as an outlander. But she was coming close to her aunt once more, wanting to learn more of her mother, to see the good behind her year old motives.

Alcarie

8:13pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Kalima sunk her long claws into the ground, itching to swipe a good blow acoss Vitani's muzzle. How dare that pridelander, as she personally thought of her, tell her she acted like a cub! Snapping at Sahara's tail as it pased by, she took off at a quick run towards the training grounds. Sitti witha huff, she wished he other would come by to train her to kill, no swat to each other in defense. She looked up at the sky, wishing again that Zira was still alive, it would be wonderful to learn from the best.

Tinkers
Dashz

8:24pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Vitani walked in a few circles, knowing that Zallion and herself had a private training session  After a while, she walked towards the training area. She watched Kalima, then said, "Do you want me to train you? Answer truthfully." Saraha watched silently, knowing what her mother was doing.

Alcarie

8:35pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Kalima met Vitani's eyes, not fliching. "I have a feeling you know my mother trains me, and that we have our own secrets. Do I want your training, im sorry but no. You watching over me, hovering like your trying to protect me from something, is frankly annoying. I can take care of myself, and I need to learn to act on my own." She smiled ruefully. "Im sorry I have been such a pain, but im not like you, caring, sensiive, loving. Im cold, and I want power." Turning, she stalked off, head held high and looking very much like Zira.

Tinkers
Dashz

8:44pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Vitani shuttered, then said, "Before you go, do you want to know why I hover? Or about my brother Nuka? About our life before your mother was found stalking the grounds, looking for the pride that had adpoted her sister, my mother?" She couldn't control this cold cub, but she could try to leave an impression.

Alcarie

8:47pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Kalima sat down and slumped her shoulders, eyes staring intently at the ground. "I'v hear somethiings, but there all rumors. It would be nice to know why everyone except my mother seems to hate Zira."

Tinkers
Dashz

9:08pm Nov 13 2009

Normal User

Vitani padded to sit in front of her, and said, "We grew up, Kovu, Nuka, and I, as happy cubs. Nuka had befriended Simba's son, a lion named Kopa. In anger at Scar's death, Zira murdered Kopa. I watched it happen, believing she was in the right. Then we were exiled. Slowly, Zira felt that Kovu was to be king in Scar's place, though Scar isn't mine, nor Kovu's true father. His only cub by Zira was Nuka. But Nuka was ignored and used. I see him in you." Her eyes were soft and sad, threatening to cry. "Zira trained us to kill the Pridelanders. We grew, stonger, meaner and colder, forever believing Zira, and us, were in the right. But then Kovu stepped into the Pridelanders' Pride, as was planned to get close to Simba, as to murder him. But slowly, as I watched them from afar, I saw him falling for Kira. I was angry, reporting to Zira and training harder to become the queen behind Scar, and to show up Kovu, maybe even defeating him in battle and killing him as the traitor I thought he was. There came that night when I watched Kovu and Simba walking alone. Kovu had gained the great king's trust. We used this to get at Simba and blame Kovu for it all, so he would be shunned. A traitor in both worlds. Then Simba ran. I chased him. I chased him laughing wildly, enjoying it like you do chasing down a gazelle. He began climbing a pile of logs..." her eyes glazed over in sadness, turning gray like a rainy morning. "Kovu stood at the top, watching us all. Zira screamed at him, telling him to kill Simba. He refused, watching us. I knew it would be foolish to follow Simba, but Nuka saw not the dangers, but pleasing mother. He climbed swiftly, getting a hold on Simba. But as Simba kicked him free, Nuka fell to his death. I remember mother not mourning Nuka like a true mother should do, but used his death to push us to war. That was when I knew something was wrong. Then during the war, Kira spoke and I knew something was wrong with Zira. I switched sides, but I forever felt that abandoned feeling. But I think many of the old outsiders took that pain and blamed Zira for it." Vitani smiled sadly, saying, "Now, do you see?" Sahara watched silently, knowing why her mother's gaze was full of pain when Nuka was spoke of, by name or not.

GothicNekomimi666

1:02am Nov 14 2009

Normal User

((Can't do any thing... And Dash, not to knit-pick, but it's Kiara, not Kira.....))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Go to page: 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37