Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 37 Bookmark Thread
Dashz

8:18pm Nov 8 2009

Normal User

((Ohh... Whoops. Pretend that says Simba!))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wolfwinx

5:33am Nov 9 2009 (last edited on 8:45am Nov 9 2009)

Normal User

((Simba seems to have returned to PR with Akari. But it doesn't matter. We'll pretend that he heard it before he left ;) ))

Simba had snarled at Vitani. "Watch your tongue, youngster." he hissed. " I may not be king at present, but since I have been, I've more experience than you in outsider-buisness. I only consented on Kiara's and Kovu's marriage because he proved trustworthy. Convoy has not, so I don't trust him. Unless and until he shows his worth, Convoy will only be considered as an outlander who is trespas.sing!" Akari had never seen him so angry before. Simba turned to Convoy. "Get out of the pridelands before a scar falls over your eye."

Sitting near Akari, he thought of it. His granddaughter seemed to be reading his mind. "Why did you say all that to that lion?" She asked curiously. Simba just remained silent, lost in thought.

~

Zallion grinned. "How I thought you felt I wasn't." He said. "I don't know what came over me then, but I'm normal now. Anyway, what did mom tell you? What's the plan? Let's kill those pridelanders!" He was seemingly enthusiastic, but deep inside, he felt terrible for saying the last sentence. Oh well, it's for Ignition's and her family's well-being, after all. He tried to comfort himself.

GothicNekomimi666

1:09pm Nov 9 2009

Normal User

"zallion and my brother will destract them... That is all they're good for thus far." Rage purred, licking her claws. "I belive you're son heard you..... Also, if needed, I can get close to the cubs as well... Or their parents...." Rage added with a grin..... She knew pridelanders will fall.... And besides, Rage was a good actress.... She could do it.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Alcarie

4:11pm Nov 9 2009

Normal User

Kalima bit her tounge, suddenly unsure. For once she had her mothers favor, when it was always Zallion. If she told him, he'd want a part, and mother would look towards him. Lying would be best. "She's still a litle unsure of what tod yet, she's still woring with Rage."

Tinkers
Dashz

8:00pm Nov 9 2009

Normal User

Vitani groaned, then knew what she had to do. She looked calmly into Simba's deep brown eyes, and said, "Tell Kovu I am no longer a Pridelander. I am an Outsider once again." Using her tail to direct Convoy across the border, a tear fell down her cheek, wetting her fur. She took in a deep, hash and gasping breath, as the feeling that she had deserted her only family hit her hard. But she took another deep breath, calming herself down as she knew what she had done and why she had done it. I must be there to save Zallion and Kalima. And the rest of the outsider cubs. I cannot let Zhaine over rule them and make them destroy their lives like Zira did. She growled slightly, knowing she would have to hide her hatred for her mother from her aunt. Easily done she decided. I shall tell them it was all an act to stop myself from dying within the Pridelanders. And for it to work, I must get close to Zallion. He might be more willing to help me stop Zhaine than the rest.... She looked at Convoy, saying, "Is the Pride in the same place as Zi- my mother's was?"

Wolfwinx

8:10pm Nov 9 2009 (last edited on 8:11pm Nov 9 2009)

Normal User

Simba had narrowed his eyes at Vitani, but he had calmed down. "Fine." was all he said. Before walking back to Pride rock, he had turned and said, "By the way, I don't think Kovu'd be very pleased about this. But of course, it's up to you. You were an outsider once, and so you can be one again, I suppose." He grunted, and walked away with Akari.

~

Zallion just said, "Oh." He looked at Rage and nodded at the plan. He himself wanted to be king, but there was a difference; Ignition must be the queen. He also wanted the outlanders to stop fighting with the pridelanders, and he knew how to do it.

Dashz

8:18pm Nov 9 2009

Normal User

Vitani blinked and decided she could find a way. She stalked slowly into her old camp. She smiled, easily finding her old den. Then she spotted Zallion. "Zan!" she hissed

Wolfwinx

3:40am Nov 10 2009 (last edited on 4:11am Nov 10 2009)

Normal User

Zallion whirled around, hearing Vitani. "What are you doing here?!" He hissed back, padding quietly upto her. "I thought you were a pridelander." His voice was calm, for, after meeting Ignition, he had no anger at the pridelanders any more. But he dared not show that. They'd think I'm on their side. He thought. But what's she doing here? "If mom finds you, you'd be dead in eight seconds!" He whispered, anxious.
~
 Back in his tree, Rafiki was sitting, gazing at the images of the cubs he had drawn just after the presentation. The winds made the fruits hanging from the branches rattle. Rafiki turned around, and raised his eyes to the sun. "Another plan, I suppose?" He asked, chuckling. The winds seemed to agree. A fruit dropped to the floor, split into two halves. He picked them up, then turned to the images. Holding one half above Ignition's and the other one above Zallion's image, he brought them together, so that they made a whole fruit again. "Ignition and Zallion together, eh?" He asked, smiling up at the sun. "Oh Mufasa, you have such wild plans." He said, winking.
GothicNekomimi666

9:44am Nov 10 2009

Normal User

Fang sighed... He was already back in his land.... But he was alone.... He didn't want to be an outlander... He wanted to be like the Pridelanders...... he wanted to be loved... Wanted friends... And a family.... Things he felt he didn't hae here....

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Dashz

7:09pm Nov 10 2009

Normal User

Vitani rolled her eyes, saying, "Settle down. As far as they know, I am now an outsider. As far as anyone knows, I am. Once again..." she sighed, then said, "If Ignition was to die at the claws of your mother, would you save her?" She was banking her entire plan on his answer...

Wolfwinx

9:23am Nov 11 2009

Normal User

Zallion stared at her. Why did she run all the way from the pridelands to the outlands? Just to know this? He was suspicious, but told her the truth. He looked around to see if anyone was heasring him, then turned to the lioness and said, "Yes."

Even if it cost me my life, I'd always be there to protect Ignition. Always.

Dashz

7:49pm Nov 11 2009

Normal User

Vitani dipped her head, then said, "Then we shall be our greatest allies. You must stop the prides from destroying themselves, and I must stop Zhaine." She let no further hint to what she meant. She glaced sorrowfully at Convoy. She loved him, of that she was sure, but anything with them would have to wait until these cubs were safe from her murdous aunt.

Wolfwinx

11:35pm Nov 11 2009

Normal User

Zallion cocked his head. What did she mean, anyway? He wondered, but said nothing, just nodded.

Simba turned to Akari. "Don't ever do that again." He warned, then said. "I'll show you something at sunrise tomorrow. All three of you." He said, and stalked away inside Pride rock. He was tired and decided to get some rest. Zazu was sitting nearby, head hung low. Simba glared at him before retiring to the den.

Akari missed Fang, She liked him, and wished he could see him. But she didn't dare disobey her grandfather again.  Feeling bored, she padded upto her dad. 

GothicNekomimi666

4:12pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Time skip?))

Krillacreat

5:09pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

OOC: Yeah! Could we have a time skip where it goes into the young adulthood of the younglings?

Wolfwinx

8:08pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Sure! Shall we skip liek...6 months? =D))
Dashz

8:21pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Sure!))

Vitani sighed, slipping from the pride den. She had been with the outlanders for many months. She had gradually gained her position as second lead female in the pride once more, but behind Zhaine instead of Zira or Kira. She had been training the cubs, watching each one and never leaving their sides when they had meetings with Zhaine. She slowly became neutral in the war that was to come, feeling what she used to feel against the Pridelanders. She saw how hurt this pride was over Zira's death. She kept an eye on the cubs, still. She would let stopping the fight between the prides fall to Zallion, if it was what he truly wanted. Now, she would only help stop the cubs from killing themselves to make Zhaine proud. She couldn't stand watching Nuka's death happen once more before her eyes, when she could stop it this time. And her eyes were clear.

Krillacreat

8:23pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

OOC: Human time or lion time? I'm thinking a time skip as big as the one in Simba's Pride.

Wolfwinx

1:56am Nov 13 2009

Normal User

((Lion time, Krill. And I guess we can pretend that by six months, the cubs become young adults ^^ I'll post later. And I also have an idea of what happened to Con. I know, I should've posted it in the beginning, but the idea didn't strike me then xD I'll post it soon too.))
Wolfwinx

4:14am Nov 13 2009 (last edited on 10:26am Nov 13 2009)

Normal User

The story of Con

Con was Mohatu's brother's successor, Zhaine's mate. He loked much like Mohatu himself, with a coat darker than Mufasa's, an even darker mane, and was very pridelanderish. His father was a loner lion, who's name's unknown, and his mother was on of the lionesses of the pridelands. 

Con's father met his mother when she and the other lionesses went hunting. She fell for him at first sight. However, she knew Mufasa would never let an unknown loner into the pride. He'd have to leave. So when they had two cubs, they were very worried. After a lot of thinking, they came to a decision: they would have to share the cubs in between them. Before that, they named the cubs 'Shahi' and 'Con' . Their father decided he'd keep Shahi, and their mother chose Con, though they never wanted to do this. Their father set off with Shahi, promising to visit someday. But alas, they never did.

Con grew up around the pridelands, and no one but his mother knew of his existence. She visited him often, but didn't dare take him back with her, knowing he'd never be welcomed into the pride. However, he was found one day, and Mufasa's son, Simba was very angry indeed. He exiled him, threatening him not to return again. Con, by then, was a full grown male. Heartbroken, he left to the outlands, where he met  Zhaine and fell in love with her, and soon, married.

But Con was not satisfied yet. He wanted to know what became of his father and brother. So one day, he left to find them, promising his mate that he'd return soon. But he never did.

Shahi, by then, had joined another pride. He was very angry about him and his father having to leave. He thought that it was because his mother found Con more special than himself, but of course, that wasn't true. One day, he bumped into his sibling, and decided that it was time to take revenge. He acted pleased to see him, gained his trust and after a few days, took him to the gorge- the same one in which Mufasa was killed. He told Con that their father died trying to defend him from other creatures, which was true. Shahi killed Con almost the same way Scar killed Mufasa. Con lost his balance on the edge of the gorge, and Shahi, seeing his chance, dug hisc claws into Con's paws and threw him into it, where he died. He thought he was unnoticed, but Simba had seen it all. He was out for a walk when it happened. Shahi, pleased with himself, returned to his own pride, ha[ppy that he had fulfilled one of his dreams.

While Con was away, Zhaine had given birth to Zallion and Kalima, hoping he'd return to see them. But of course, he never did. Zhaine never knew he died, eve, nor did the cubs. She thought Con had dumped her, leaving her to take care of the cubs. She never trusted pridelanders, but Con had won her heart. And when the news of Zira being killed by a pridelander called Kiara, her marriage with Kovu, AND that her father Simba was the one who killed Scar reached her ears, she was angrier than ever and vowed to revenge on them all.

Simba had decided to keep the story of Con top secret. He knew that if his cubs knew about it, they'd want Shahi killed. And his cubs would want to kill theirs, and the fight will never end. But for how long could he keep it all to himself? Someday, it'd be out, and it'd cause complete chaos. What would happen to them? But wait! That's another story. Now, we'll see if the pridelanders and outlanders will ever be one again, and live in peace. 

((How is it? I've also made the 'Story so far' thingy. If there's anything I've missed, just tell me ^^  ))
~
Zallion was now a young adult lion. He was very much like Kopa in appearance, and in personality, he was usually calm and friendly, very much like a pridelander. He thought of Ignition day and night, though it had had been a very long time since he'd seen her. Has she forgotten me? That was a usual question that arose in his head. But he knew that even if she had, he'd never be able to forget her, for he loved her so. Zallion did his training in a rather half-hearted way, because he didn't want to fight in the first place. But he k new Zhaine would make him, so he had no choice. Ever night, after the others were asleep, he'd creep out of the den and lie under the stars, thinking of Ignition. I really miss her. 
~
Akari, too, had grown into a young lioness. She had gentle, pale fur and azure blue eyes. Her paws were like Simba's: those tiny 'socks' on her toes. Truth to tell, Akari missed Fang very much. She liked him, but wasn't sure if he liked her.
Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 37