JACOB BLACK IS HOT {Private- me 'n' Lola}

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15 Bookmark Thread
Nouveau

4:36pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

Sage hopped inside, waiting for Marx to follow her.  When he didn't, she twisted around to see where he was.
"Whatcha doing?" she asked, seeing him fiddling with what looked like a control panel.  A knot of dread formed in her stomach.  "You're not going to..." 

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
YoursTruly

6:20pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

''Aha!'' He said, ignoring her. The ride started up slowly, throwing her back into her seat, and Marx hoped she had buckled up right. He didn't plan on getting in it, though. Running on the tracks in front of her, he aimed all the sprinklers on the sides of the rails-which were designed to shoot water up the sides of the car-so that they were aimed right for her, soaking himself in the process. Hitting them as he ran past, he didn't even need to slow down. He was running at full speed, so he finished the entire length of the track before the car had even gotten to the first sprinkler. Running back to sit next to her, he sat down just as the first spray came on.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

6:57pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

"What the heck are you--" Sage started, and then was thrown back against the seat of the car.
She caught a glimpse of Marx running ahead of her, and felt a thrill of fear.  Then, he was in the back seat, soaking wet, and she was being splashed.  Great idea, Sage.  Absolutely fantastic.
The water kept battering her as the coaster sped along, soaking her from her hair to her clothes in a matter of seconds.
"Very funny, Marx."

YoursTruly

7:46pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

''Isn't it just?'' Marx said, leaning forward. He loved the water, for reasons he couldn't fathom. All the rest of his kind had hated anything cold, or damp, but he was the opposite. Laughing as a splash of water struck Sage in the head, his smile broke even wider as he saw them reaching the top of the incline, about to go skyrocketing down into the water below.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

8:04pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

"Jeez," Sage muttered, her hands grasping the slick side of the coaster as they crested the top of a rise...
And plummeted down.
Icy wind practically froze her wet body, but as the rush of air skipped across her face, she couldn't help but smile.  She may have been soaking wet, on a roller coaster in an abandoned theme park--but it was fun.  She let out a whoop as they slid into the water below, again being doused in water.  She shivered a bit, but she didn't care.  They were ascending again.

YoursTruly

8:11pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

''Wanna go again?'' Was all Marx could say. He figured she was having fun, since she let out an almighty noise when she went down. His shaggy cut, wet hair was sticking out over his eyes, with only glimmers of the golden iris peaking through. They were approaching the end-which was also the beginning-now, and he was about to get out when he heard a noise.
''SAGE!'' He looked across the fair ground and saw some police cars pulling up, and a man and woman, dressed in expensive looking suits, got out of the back of one and ran over, quickly followed by several cops. ''Uh oh...'' he muttered under his breath, jumping out to stop the car.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

8:17pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

"Crap," Sage muttered, along with a few more..colorful...phrases under her breath.
She couldn't see the faces of the two people approaching her, but she could give a good guess at who it was.  She slipped off the coaster, still dripping wet, and receded into the shadows.
"Where to?" she hissed to Marx, who was approaching the other party at an alarming rate.  "Marx!"

Ooc// Gotta go.  D:  Sorry.

YoursTruly

8:22pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

[[Tis ok. ^_^]]

''Well... my bike is behind them.'' He said longingly, stopping to glance back at her, turning around and smiling reassuringly.
''You boy!'' He glanced back, a bemused ex
pression on his face, as three cops ran up to him, attempting to put cuffs on him, but he slid away and jumped back, out of their reach. ''What the hell's wrong with you people? I've done nothing wrong!'' When one brought out a baton, he dodged it and knocked it from his hand, only to hear yet more cops threatening him.
Sages parents skirted around the small scuffle to Sage, and her father grabbed her arm and gripped it tightly. ''What the hell do you think you're doing, young lady?''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

9:05pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

Sage twisted out of her father's grip, running backwards a few steps.  The police moved to detain her, but her father signaled them to stand down.  He knew that harassing her would get them nowhere.  Sage agreed.
"I was enjoying myself," she spat.  "What's the big deal?"  She turned to catch sight of Marx, hoping he was all right.

YoursTruly

9:23pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

As more cops came towards Marx with batons, they yelled to him. ''Get lost while you still can, you dumb kid!'' One shouted. Marx ignored him, heading towards Sage to make sure she was ok.
''Sage, are you alright? You should... probably go home. Trust me, police don't like me much.'' Just as he said that, the same officer who had shouted at him pulled out a gun, and aimed it at Marx.
''Put your hands up and step away from the girl!''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

9:26pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

"Don't hurt him!" Sage yelled, rushing past her startled father to standby Marx. "He's not hurting anyone."  She shot a glare towards her mother, who was advancing with a disdainful ex
pression on her face.  "What are you doing here, anyways?  Did Keri call you?  'Cause we're not doing anything bad here.  Just hanging out."  To prove a point, she took another step towards Marx, and leveled her gaze at the closest police officer.  "See?  He's harmless.  I don't know why you guys got involved in this, but the situation is fine.  Marx isn't going to hurt anyone."

YoursTruly

9:34pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

Marx looked at her, admiration in his eyes. She had spoken about him like he was a dog, which... well, he supposed he was really. But that wasn't the point. She had stood up to all these people.
''Honey, he's just there to win your heart so he can break it.'' Marx narrowed his eyes. He hadn't been there to win her heart. He had fun around her, and thought she was a good friend.
''Actually, I'm not here to 'win her heart so i can break it.' I'm here because she's my friend.'' He glared at the cop, then turned to Sage. ''Sage, listen. I've been in trouble. A lot. I don't want to drag you down with me. Just... go home, Sage. Go home.'' He said it loudly enough for everyone to hear, then added, quietly, ''I'll see you around again, trust me.'' The cop clicked the safety off his gun.
''Listen, kid, you got one last chance o step away from her and leave. If you don't, well...'' He let the threat hang in the air.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

1:49pm Aug 12 2011

Normal User

Sage bit her lip, touched by his words.  She barely knew him, and he barely knew her--and yet here they were, already against everyone but themselves.  As he continued to speak, she sighed and nodded.
"You're right."  She turned to her parents, rage and defiance still fresh in her eyes.  "Let's go.  I'll...I'll see you around, Marx."
Her mother muttered something along the lines of 'You most certainly will not," but she ignored her and let her father take her by the arm and drag her back to the car.
"Bye," she whispered softly, and then climbed into the car. 

YoursTruly

2:04pm Aug 12 2011

Normal User

''G'bye.'' Marx said, not in a whisper at all. Instead, he waited until she was safely in the car, then turned to the police, ''So... how's life been trating ya?'' He said, doing a run and jump, over their heads to his bike, which he promptly started and drove off, doing a wheelie as he went.

''Sage, what did your mother tell you about talking to that boy?'' Her father yelled at her once they were back home. ''You have been told. For this, their will be no more going out on friday nights, no more hanging out after school. You are to come straight home, and, if you do otherwise, there will be sever consequinces.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

3:12pm Aug 12 2011

Normal User

Sage shrugged.  "Whatever you say, papa."  She stared moodily out the window, wondering how she was going to get past that rule.
Suddenly, she wished she had asked Marx if he had a phone, or a laptop, or anything, really.  She hoped that that wasn't goodbye forever.  Just...until they met again.  But the way things were looking, she had no way to contact him, no way to see him.
Things were looking fabulous.

YoursTruly

3:17pm Aug 12 2011

Normal User

[[o.O Time skip to... tomorrow night? When she's in her room or summit since she's grounded? XD]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:02pm Aug 12 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Sounds good.  She can be in her room~ <3

YoursTruly

4:08pm Aug 12 2011

Normal User

[[Okiedokes. ^_^]]

Marx was bored. Very bored. After he had gotten past the police last night, he had gone riding for a bit to give himself something to do. Done with that, he had headed back to the alleys of the other side of the bridge. It had been a day since the 'incident', and he was still bored. Sighing, he went on his bike and decided to have some fun.
Arriving at Sages house, he crept round to the side, to the back, where he figured her room would be. If it wasn't, well... it didn't make much difference. Picking up a smallish pebble, he struck it at the window in warning, before climbing up and clinging to the wall next to the window, unseen from the inside, in case it wasn' Sages room.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:13pm Aug 12 2011

Normal User

Sage started at the sound of a pebble hitting her window.  Curious, she tugged out the earphone of her iPod and set down her magzie, walking over to the pane of glass to investigate.
A flash of amber caught her eye, as if something had been in the light for a moment and then ducked away.  She bite her lip, pushing back the idea that it had looked a bit like the shade of Marx's eyes.
She heaved a heavy sigh and returned to her bed.  She needed to let go of the incident that had happened yesterday.  Forget Marx.  They wouldn't be seeing each other ever again.

YoursTruly

4:18pm Aug 12 2011

Normal User

Marx had sensed that whoever had stood near the window had been a young girl. So, either Sage had a sister, or this was her room. Going on the fact that she hadn't mentioned a sister, he sat on the windowsill on the outside, back against the wall, feet up against the other side of the wall, glancing in at her with a grin on his face at the fact that this was indeed Sages room.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15