JACOB BLACK IS HOT {Private- me 'n' Lola}

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15 Bookmark Thread
Nouveau

12:22am Aug 9 2011

Normal User

Sage felt an idiotic wave of blush heat her cheeks.  "Um, sure," she stuttered, turning to her friends, who were either gawking, glaring, smiling, or a mix of all three.
She slipped away from the group and came a bit towards him, trying to puzzle out why she was suddenly so self-conscious.  She barely knew the guy--what was there to be nervous about? 

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
YoursTruly

3:53am Aug 9 2011

Normal User

''Awesome.'' Swinging his leg over the bike, he heard one of her friends say something.
''Sage, your mum said you're banned from seeing him, remember?'' Whether this was true or not, Marx didn't care. He just waited on the bike, seeing if she would come with him or not.
''I'm texting your mum and telling her to come pick us up.''

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

3:45pm Aug 9 2011

Normal User

Sage whipped around and glared at the girl spewing the threats--an annoying blonde named Keri.
"Oh, drop it, Keri.  I don't care what my mom says, and I think we all know it.  But, if you want to crash the party...."  She sighed melodramatically and gave a what-can-you-do shrug, which made the girl lower her phone, but the glare deepened.
Sage smiled and climbed onto the bike in front of Marx again.  Another shiver worked up her spine, but she ignored it.  "Let's go."

YoursTruly

6:09pm Aug 9 2011

Normal User

Grinning again, Marx started up the engine, and sped out of there, doing a small wheelie as he went. Keri glared at them as they drove off. ''I'm still phoning your mum!'' Was all that could be heard as the wind whipped around them. After a few minutes, Marx slowed down. The moon was up, but luckily it wasn't a full one, so he headed for the beach.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

11:24am Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Sage breathed in the wind lashing past her, working its way into her ponytail and tugging strands loose here and there.  The moonlight was nice on her skin after the heat of the sun, and the city buzzed around them in a whirl of nightlife.
Whether or not Keri actually called her mom, Sage didn't care.  It was Friday night, and she was free at last. 

YoursTruly

3:06pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Marx chose not to drive onto the beach, but to instead drive the bike to the top of the cliff on the left, well over a hundred feet higher than the water. He parked the bike several feet from the edge, then swung his leg around and waited for Sage to get off.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

3:20pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Sage opened her eyes as the bike ground to a halt.  She swung her legs off, hopping onto the ground and frowning at the scenery.  This wasn't the beach--or was it?  She walked a bit closer to the edge, and realized that Marx had driven them to the cliffs.  The ocean spread out underneath them, glittering from the city and the moonlight combined--a flashing maelstrom of colors.
"It's amazing," she sighed.

YoursTruly

3:24pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Dropping the bike gently to the ground, Marx stepped to the edge, and stood, his toes peaking out over it. ''Isn't it just?'' He said, a gentle smile on his face, before leaping from the cliff, stretching his arms out in front of him, and disappearing from sight.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

3:48pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Sage started as Marx leapt past her.  A cry formed on her lips, but she held it back and turned away from the scene.  Let him be suicidal if he wanted to be.
Trying to quell the worry that formed a knot in her stomach, she turned her sights to the city sprawled out below her.  It was beautiful, wonderful, astonishing...she didn't ever want to leave.
She watched the night life go by for a while before settling onto the scruffy grass that layered the clifftop, and watched the sea.  This was where she wanted to be.

YoursTruly

3:55pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

After diving in the ocean, Marx swam to the bottom, eyes open. He could hold his breath for an astonishing amount of time. Smiling, a few air bubbles escaping his lips, he found what he wanted and swam to the top with it, climbing the cliff as he broke the surface, ignoring the rocks around him. When he got to the top, he smiled, and held his arms outstretched, clasping his hands together loosely over something unseen. ''Guess what this is.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

3:58pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

"How do you do that?" Sage demanded, ignoring his question.
This just wasn't natural.  Jump off a cliff, okay--maybe he was a cliff diver or something.  But to cliff dive, stay under the water for an impossible amount of him, find something down there in the dark and murk, come back up to the surface, and climb up the cliffs?  It just wasn't real.
Suddenly feeling a little bit scared, Sage scrambled up and took a few steps backwards.  No, it wasn't just impossible.  It was insane.

YoursTruly

4:01pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Marx wondered at her outburst. ''Do what?'' Opening his hands, he revealed a small, glowing, lily-like flower, still damp from the waters. ''It's not dangerous, see? It's just a flower.'' He moved one hand to his side and held the other bent at the elbow, looking at the flower, though his mind was in space. What's the matter with her? he thought. It's just a flower...

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:06pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

"Do...do that!" Sage exclaimed, aggitated.  Her handflew out and gestured to all of him.  Seeing the ex
pression of confusion on his face, she elaborated, "How can you do all of this crazy stuff?  You can life a motorcycle over your head.  You can cliff dive and hold your breath for crazy amounts of time, and then climb back up the cliffs.  You can climb to the top of ferris wheels that are in motion and watch the city at night.  You saved me from a gang of drunk guys--there had to be at least five of them.  With guns.  You hauled me to the top of a building after the fight.  Did you even get hurt?  It's just not normal," she finished, her breath exhaling out of her lungs in a wary sort of sigh.
She ignored whatever was glowing in his palm.  She wanted answers.

YoursTruly

4:14pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Marx ad always been taught that honesty was the best policy. Plus, no one was likely to believe her if she told them anyway. ''Simple, really.'' Giving a small smile, he added, ''I'm a werewolf.'' Wondering how she'd take it, he sat back down. Werewolves, to humans, were creatures of myths, of fiction. He wondered if she'd even believe it.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:20pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

"A werewolf." Sage stated, staring blindly at him.  He had to be joking.  Maybe this was why he was taking an interest in her--it would be hilarious to have some homeless guy trick a girl into coming out here with him, confess that he was actually a mythical creature, and see how she reacted.
Hilarious.
Sage shook her head and turned away from him.  "I don't know who you think I am, Marx, but I honestly don't put up with guys whose only interest is humiliating girls."  She fought to keep her face rigid.  No frowns, no tears--to think that she had actually begun like him!  She reached the bike in a few strikes and rested a hand on the seat.  "Will you take me home now?"  The thought of staying with him another minute made her balk.  "You know, scratch that.  I'll walk."

YoursTruly

4:24pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Marx shook his head and watched his feet dangling over the water. This had been the first time he had told a human, and it was going well. ''What's the matter? Don't believe me? I can show you if you'd like.'' He smiled at the thought. Until he realized she'd probably sream. ''So long as you don't scream. Ugh. I hate screaming. 'Specially in my were-form.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:27pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

"You want to show me?  What?"  Sage asked, her voice very close to cracking.  How long was he going to keep this up?  "Show me how stupid you think I am?  I don't think so."  Her voice did crack then, and she had to turn around again to hide the welling of tears in her eyes.
She shouldn't have come.

YoursTruly

4:30pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Not glancing back- he didn't want to embarass her-he replied with a laugh, ''Hehe, you're not stupid. At least you go to school. No, show you me as a wolf.'' He wondered why she was upset. He hadn't hurt her or anything. Deciding he'd ask her some other time, he waited for her to reply.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:35pm Aug 10 2011 (last edited on 4:36pm Aug 10 2011)

Normal User

Sage turned around, still not trusting him, but feeling a bit of the anger melt away.  "Okay, you've got one chance Marx.  Show me."
She maintained a distance from him, still expecting some homeless buddy of his to jump out in a wolf suit and scare her half to death.  She kept her mouth clamped down.  Whatever this stupid trick was, he wouldn't get a peep out of her.

YoursTruly

4:43pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

''Ok. Remember, don't scream, I have super sensitive hearing normally, and the wolf from is even better...'' Standing up, he looked at her, smiled, then closed his eyes. Fur poked out of his skin, quickly covering him all over, his mouth elongated, a tail grew, he dropped to all fours, and he was still easily as tall as her. All this happened in a matter of seconds. Opening his mouth into what looked like a laugh, he sat back on his haunches, his eyes a little higher up than hers, even as a wolf. is fur was a dark crimson colour of dried blood, with a darker ring around his left eye.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15