JACOB BLACK IS HOT {Private- me 'n' Lola}

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15 Bookmark Thread
Nouveau

4:45pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

"Oh my God," Sage breathed, stumbling a few steps backwards.  "I guess you weren't joking," she murmured, caught somewhere between a daze and a nightmare, a breathless laugh escaping her lips.  "How?"

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
YoursTruly

4:48pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Fur melting back into skin, snout shrinking back to normal, tail shortening before disappearing, again it only took a few seconds. Marx sat in a squatting position on the floor, getting up with a slight jump. He laughed at her reaction. ''Thanks for not screaming.'' Cocking his head on one side, his golden eyes focused on her. ''I told you, I'm a werewolf.'' Smiling, he picked up the flower that had fallen, and held out the small, glowing white item to her.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:55pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Sage stared at his hand, held out for a moment.  She tried not to look into those mesmerising gold eyes.  He was telling the truth.
Gingerly, she stepped forward and plucked the flower out of his hand.  Her mouth formed a silent "thank you," but her tongue seemed too knotted to actually say anything right then.
A werewolf.
She turned away from him again and walked to the edge of the cliff.  Her eyes stared down across the city and the sea, her mind going soothingly blank for a while.  She needed to think about this.  Marx was a werewolf.  A living, breathing, legend.  And here she was, in the middle of a cliff with him, where no one else knew they were.  The position didn't seem promising, but if he trusted her enough to show her...
"Why me?" she asked suddenly, spinning around and pinning her eyes on him.  "Why did you show me?"

YoursTruly

5:04pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Marx understood her aprehension, and remained silent as she looked out over the view. When she spun around and spoke to him, he was a little unsure what she meant. Finally grasping it, he laughed. Still smiling, he shrugged his shoulders. ''You're the first person who's asked, maybe?'' If anyone else had bothered to talk to him this long and get to know him, he would have shown them too. If Marx ever became popular, werewolves would no longer be thought of as things of legends, of myths. He had never been taught the things humans had done to his kind in the past, and, though he knew they could, he doubted anyone would ever try to hurt him. He was too good-natured and trusting.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:10pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Sage frowned.  "Well, your behavior was a little questionable."  A small smile filtered through.  "But...I'm glad you told me.  Now I'm not as freaked out."  She took a hesitant step forward, her fingers running over the smooth white petals of the flower he had given her.  She held it up, examining it more closely.  Glad for the change of subject, she added, "Hey, what is this, exactly?  I've never seen a glowing flower before."

YoursTruly

5:14pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

''I dunno. I saw a cluster of them growing near the very bottom one day, and thought they were cool, so I remembered where they were. Like I said, I'm not that smart...'' A small chuckle escaped his lips. ''I thought you might know. That's why I brought it up, 'cos I knew you wouldn't be able to go down so far.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:16pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Sage smiled a little bit bigger, staring at the flower so that he couldn't see her ex
pression.  "Well, thanks."  She sighed, looking around for something to keep them from lapsing into an uncomfortable silence.  She couldn't think of anything, so she asked what was on her mind.  "What now?"

YoursTruly

5:19pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

''Dunno. Wanna go for a dive?'' He asked, already approaching the edge. Having been abandoned young, he never really had much time for a childhood, so now acted pretty childish instead. He didn't see why anything should change, and stood on the edge, waiting for her.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:22pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

"From here?" Sage asked, slightly aghast.  "Hate to break it to you, Marx, but I'm only human.  I don't think I'd survive the fall."
She approached the edge apprehensively and looked down to the ocean.  It was way too far down for her comfort.  Way too far.

YoursTruly

5:25pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

''Oh.'' He said rather sheepishly, his shoulders sagging a little. ''So what would you like to do? 'Cos I'm bored as hell.'' He did a dramatic sigh, then turned around so his back was facing the ocean. He got bored easily. Letting himself fall backwards, he fell, grabbing the cliff halfway down, and climbing back up again. ''Wanna try doing that?'' He asked jokingly.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:27pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

"Um...no," Sage said, trying to stifle a laugh.  She sighed, turning back to the city.  "Hm.  We could go to a club or something, or maybe back to the fairground."  She looked down at the water, wishing she didn't have to disappoint him.

YoursTruly

5:31pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

''Hm... fairground, definitely. I don't do well indoors.'' He added the last part with a grin. Trotting over to his bike, he picked it up and swung his leg over, keeping one on the floor to balance it. ''Coming?'' Looking up for a moment as the moon went behind another cloud, he was distracted for a minute. It's almost full... he thought. About another week till it is. Shaking himself inwardly, he waited for Sage.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:44pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Sage rushed over to the bike and hopped on, feeling a little bit of her eagerness come back.  "To the fairground it is," she agreed, and then gave one last look at the sea.  What a night it was cracking up to be.

YoursTruly

5:47pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Speeding down the road at well over the limit, Marx eventually arrived at the fairground, and stood again waiting for her to get off. ''So... what'd you like to go on today?'' He asked. She seemed happier than at the beach, which was a good thing.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

12:22pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

Sage shrugged as she clamered off the bike.  Knowing that Marx was a werewolf made her feel a little less clumsy, but she still felt like a gangly teenager in his presence.
"What do you have up and running?" she asked, looking around.  Her eyes trailed over the Ghost Train again, and an unintentional shiver slid down her spine.  Preferably, not that.

YoursTruly

12:30pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

''Well...'' Marx thought it over for a moment. Cracking a grin, he leaned the bike down on the ground. ''I fixed up the old water-coaster. And the Crazy Mouse rollercoaster.'' He smiled and stood waiting for her to make up her mind, hoping she'd choose the water-coaster. He had an idea...

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

12:40pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

"Whichever you want," Sage said, looking around to find the two rides.  She didn't remember their names, but she hadn't been here in ages before she had gone with Marx a few days ago.  The watercoaster sounded promising, though...

YoursTruly

12:44pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

''Ok, come on, we'll go on the water coaster then.'' He said, laughing. Taking her hand in his, he started walking to the water coaster, wondering what she'd think of the little 'game' he was about to play. Best not to tell her about it, he thought.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

12:53pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

Sage tried to ignore the tingles that ran up her arm as he touched her.  Not again.  This was so wrong, being in an abandoned theme park, on a Saturday night, with a guy she barely knew--who was homeless, nonetheless!--and no one knew where they were.  But, instead of fear, she felt a thrill of excitement.
"Let's go!" Sage said, pulled him along as she caught sight of the coaster.

YoursTruly

12:58pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

Arriving at the water coaster, Marx pointed to the seats on the track, and told her to sit in one, that he'd be on in a minute. The tracks were long, with a long pool, at least twenty feet, at the very end of the tracks, where it dipped down low. He started fiddling with the controls, planning out his little 'game'. This coaster went at speeds greater than seventy miles an hour in places.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15