JACOB BLACK IS HOT {Private- me 'n' Lola}

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Bookmark Thread
Nouveau

6:09pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

"Yes please," Sage said, trying not to sound too desperate.
She clambered on in a way that was becoming fast-familiar to her, and took in the clearing one last time.  She didn't want to let it go.
Ooc//
Logging of for a bit~ c;

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
YoursTruly

6:16pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

[[Ok, Bye! ^_^]]

''Alright.'' Taking the long way took about ten minutes longer, but they arrived at her house all the same. He quieted the engine as he go to her street, parking at a curb, before letting her get off.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

6:19pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Sage smiled at him.  "Thanks for everything, Marx...I guess this is goodbye for a while?"

Ooc// Short post because I need to see how he replies.  |D 

YoursTruly

6:24pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

''Yeah.. I'll... see you next week, maybe?'' He said, pulling out from the curb before driving off, thinking how much this week was going to put him through hell.

[[Np. ^_^]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

6:50pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Ooc// 
/grabby hands.  Nuuu, Marx, wait!
Bic//
Sage sighed as she watched him go.  It took all of her willpower not to crumple onto the sidewalk and instead walk to the backyard, climb the trellis, and slip into her room just as the sky turned a brilliant pink.
Her parent's hadn't found out about her escape.
If they had, they would be yelling at her--her window would have been locked, police cars everywhere.  She was safe.
Feeling happy, sad, and exhausted all at once, she curled up on her bed and slept.

Ooc// I have to leave for the night, and won't be on until tomorrow afternoon.  <3  See you then~ 

YoursTruly

8:09pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

[[See ya then. <3 Time skip?~]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

12:08pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Sure.  When to?  :3

YoursTruly

1:08pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

[[Hmnn... I dunno... when should they next meet up? ^_^]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

1:50pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Ooc// How about it's summer break [Lol, still not over the fact that school starts tomorrow... -_-'], and she goes to the beach with her friends?  |D

YoursTruly

1:57pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

[[LOL. School for me starts on the 29th. XD And that sounds good... Marx gets to play sharky. XD You wanna post or shall I?]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

2:04pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Can you? D:  I have to log off in a second...  I'll be back on in a bit, hopefully~ <3

YoursTruly

2:08pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

[[O-k then. ^_^ See you then.]]

Marx was at the top of the cliff, watching the waves crash lazily. He was sat down, his feet dangling over the side, only just on the cliff. He watched the idiots below him trying to show off their 'speed' to their girlfriends, and considered going down to show them what true speed was, but decided it was too much effort. Instead, he focused on watching them make fools of themselves.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

3:06pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Sage couldn't help but laugh as the girls gawked over the guys trying to impress them.  Marx is ten times faster than they'll ever be, she thought with a pang of sadness.  She hadn't seen Marx for weeks [Um...kind of assuming this.  Is that okay?  x3;], and the realization that she probably never would was setting in.
She turned away from the scene and waded into the water, trying to banish the thoughts.  It was the first day of summer break, her parents had released her from her grounding, and she felt totally free.  She wasn't going to let some werewolf she barely even knew mess this up for her.
Werewolf.
The word still sent chills of excitement and fear down her spine.  It made sense, really--it was just her luck to fall in with some homeless supernatural guy, and then find it impossible to forget him after their last goodbye.  It wasn't that strange, the impossibility of forgetting--no, the strange pang in her chest was the odd part.
She sighed, pushing away the realization that this was the beach where they had first gone together, the cliff up above where he had first entrusted her with his secret.
Just forget it, she told herself.

YoursTruly

4:07pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

[[Yeah, that's fine. ^_^]]

Marx' eyes went wide as he looked down and saw Sage. He had decided against going back the next week. When his week of the full moon was finally up, he realized the harm he could have done if he'd found her when he was in that form, and thought it was too dangerous. For both of them.
Grinning away, he decided to give up on that dumb idea, and leapt into the air, going about ten feet from the cliff before beginning to descend. He landed in the water with a small splash, about twenty feet away from her, then dove under the water, and decided to wait until she let her guard down to play his favourite game. Shark.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:27pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Sage jumped as a large splash splattered her with water, even form 20 feet away.
"What the heck?" she muttered, pulse jumping into overdrive.
She didn't see anything emerge--maybe someone was throwing rocks at them from the cliffside.  Concern washing away her former melancholy, she began to make her way to the shore again.

YoursTruly

4:30pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Grinning, even under the water, Marx swam at the bottom of the seabed behind her, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. That moment came, and he grabbed her ankle, pulling her under before releasing her again, resurfacing a few feet away.
He began laughing like an idiot, inhaling some water with how hilarious he thought it was.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:33pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Only one person would grab her and pull her under like that.
"Marx!" Sage shouted, too elated to even be annoyed at his way of saying hello.  She could hear the happiness in her tone, and hoped he didn't think she was too clingy.  In a spurt of recklessness, she crashed through the water and gave him a hug.  "Where've you been?  I missed you."

YoursTruly

4:39pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Nearly flipping under again with her hug, he hugged her back for a moment before pulling away and grinning at her. ''I've been in the forest. Doing stuff.'' He said childishly, not wanting to tell her of how bored he'd been without her. It would just freak her out or something.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:41pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Safe cleared her throat uncomfortably at the mention of why he had disappeared in the first place.
"Well, I'm glad you're back now.  Guess what?" she asked, grinning.  "I'm on break now--school's over.  Maybe we could...hang out sometime?" She realized that she was being pretty forward, but she was also being honest.  Now that he was back, she wanted to spend time together.

YoursTruly

4:49pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Heading to shore, his idiotic grin still on his face, he replied, ''Sure. Aren't we doing that now?'' Stepping onto the soft sand, hot from the sun, his hair spiked and wet, hanging down over his eyes, his pants drenched, he motioned for her to follow him. Walking over to where the cliff rose up, he leaned against it, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his skin.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15