JACOB BLACK IS HOT {Private- me 'n' Lola}

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Bookmark Thread
Nouveau

4:38pm Aug 22 2011

Normal User

Sage smiled.  "Touche," she said as she followed him out of the water.
Girls were giving her the jealous glare again, but most of them had seen her with Marx before, and knew that she didn't care if they called her parents--which was the worst threat most of them could come up with.
Burying her feet in the sand, she let the ocean breeze begin to dry her sopping wet short and flannel T-shirt--she had a swimsuit underneath, so at least she wasn't freezing. 

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
YoursTruly

4:47pm Aug 22 2011

Normal User

Flopping down on the sand, the cool breeze lifted the hair from in front of his eyes, shaping it into unruly spikes and dips. Smiling faintly still, he turned to Sage and tilted his head. ''So, what's been going on in the Sage house-hold?'' He asked, trying to act funny with a posh voice.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:05pm Aug 22 2011

Normal User

Sage snorted in a most unladylike manner.  "Not much, honestly--just the same-old same-old.  Parents too busy to give their daughter any attention unless she's in trouble, a very bored teenage daughter.  But at least school's out."

YoursTruly

5:10pm Aug 22 2011

Normal User

Marx laughs loudly then, before standing up again, now having a large amount of sand in his hair from the wind. ''Well, hang around me enough, you'll get in so muchtrouble your great-great-great-great-great-grandad'll notice ya.'' He says, before heading in the directio of the showing off boys. ''Want me to show those idiots up?''

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

8:14pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

Sage frowned.  Though the idea was tempting...she wasn't sure if either of them wanted the type of attention it would bring.
"No," she said, and then realized that she didn't want to sound demanding.  "But if you want to..." she didn't finished the sentence.  Marx would do whatever he wanted, whether or not she approved--that she was sure of.

YoursTruly

8:29pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

''Aw, come on! I won't go that fast.'' Marx had been planning to go faster than most of those guys could ride a bike at, but decided going faster than they could run would suit him just fine. Stepping gingerly into the water, he called over to the group of idiots. ''Hey, wanna have a race?'' He planned on swimming under the water for the race. That was always fun.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

8:45pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

Sage tried not to grimace and sat down on the sand, watching Marx more intentely than she should have.  Her heart did that weird skipping thing again...
She shook her head, and focused on hoping that he wouldn't get into more than he could handle.

YoursTruly

8:55pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

Marx' grin broadened as he saw them elbowing each other and muttering about 'that bike guy'. He went straight up to them, and floated in the water. ''What's the matter? Scared you'll lose?'' He grinned then, diving deep under the water before resurfacing with a splash on the other side of them a moment later.
''No, we're not scared. Come on. From here, to...'' The guy who spoke thought for a moment before pointing to the other end of the inlet, ''There, and back again.''
''Fine by me.'' Marx started grinning again.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

9:03pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

She couldn't help but watch in amusement as the other guys seemed to flatten down their fluster as they prepared to try to win--in other words, lose miserably--against Marx.
Part of her said that it wasn't fair--he was a legendary being, after all.  But another part of her longed for some excitement after the lack of events from that morning.

YoursTruly

9:07pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

''Ok then, BikeBoy, prepare to lose.'' With that they set off, all of them scrabbling wildly in the water, a few at a decent speed. Marx watched them for a moment lazily, and they were halfway to the other side before he started. He dove under the water, laughing inwardly at the cries of the girls watching as they cheered on their boyfriends. Arriving there while they were ten feet away, he resurfaced for a moment before touching the other cliff, grinned away, and dove back under.
He got to the other cliff and climbed up on the rocks just as they were a quarter of the way back. Sitting lazily on one, his feet dangling in the water, he grinned at having won.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

9:13pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

Sage sighed with exasperation, but couldn't help a small smile in Marx's direction.  She ignored the girl's furious glares in her direction and started towards him.

YoursTruly

9:18pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

The other guys reached the rocks, and all started glaring at him. ''You win.'' One of them said.
''Well, I'm pretty sure that's plainly obvious.'' Was Marx reply, as he slipped off the rock and over to Sage. ''I told you I'd beat them.'' He said childishly.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
YoursTruly

8:13pm Aug 25 2011

Normal User

[~bump~]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

9:11pm Aug 25 2011

Normal User

Sage mock-glared at him.  "I never said you wouldn't."  She stood up and brushed the sand off of her shorts, still glowering resolutely at the boy.  "Okay, so you've settled your childish craving for winning.  What do you want to do now?"

YoursTruly

9:15pm Aug 25 2011

Normal User

''It is not childish. It is highly sophisticaded.'' He knew he probably pronounced it wrong, but didn't really care. ''And I don't know. There's nothing to do in this town.'' He continued. Funny how he had always been fine on his own until he met Sage.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

9:23pm Aug 25 2011

Normal User

"You could say that again," Sage sighed, slanting her gaze towards the ocean, and all the possibilites that lay beyond its reach.  She shook off the melancholy thought and smiled at him.  "It's pronounced 'sophisticated', you know."

YoursTruly

10:10pm Aug 25 2011

Normal User

''I knew that. I was jujst testing you.'' He joked, giving a small laugh at the looks on the faces of the other boys, and the looks the girls were giving him. He always found the effect he had on females amusing, to say the least.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

10:46pm Aug 25 2011

Normal User

After deciding not to gratify him with a look of annoyance, Sage settled for picking up a round, flat stone and skipping it across the water.  It sank after a few skips, swallowed by the slightly choppy waves.  She watched it sink, pondering his comment about nothing to do.
"Let's go swimming," she said.

YoursTruly

10:02am Aug 26 2011

Normal User

When she picked a smooth rock and skipped it, Marx followed suit, looking for a suitably round and smooth rock. Finding one, he skimmed it across the water, counting the skips it made. He gave up when he could no longer see it. ''Sure'' He said, smiling, walking over to the edge of the water and turning back to her.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

10:57am Aug 26 2011

Normal User

Sage watched his own stone skip across the water with a hint of jealousy, but pushed the emotion back.  He was a werewolf--apparently that entailed him being better than her at everything.
As he agreed to go swimming with her, a smile broke out on her face and she shucked off the flannel shirt and her beach shorts into her red two-piece.  Not waiting for him to make the first move, she took a running start and dove into the water, releasing a sigh of relief in the form of a cloud of bubbles as the water washed away the heat of the sand.

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15