JACOB BLACK IS HOT {Private- me 'n' Lola}

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Bookmark Thread
Nouveau

4:38pm Aug 12 2011

Normal User

"Holy crap!" Sage muttered, nearly rolling off her bed as she realized something--no, someone--was really at her window.  She opened her mouth to yell for her parents when a rush of recognition washed over her.  "Marx," she whispered.
Feeling stupidly giddy, she slipped over to the window and opened it.  "What are you doing here?" she hissed.  "My parents are right down stairs!"

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
YoursTruly

4:41pm Aug 12 2011

Normal User

''Well, that would be why I'm not downstairs, wouldn't it?'' He said, staying where he was. The truth was, he hated being indoors. He didn't understand why people loved it so much. ''Besides, I got bored, and you're always fun to be around.'' He said, with a slight laugh.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

6:00pm Aug 12 2011

Normal User

Sage sighed in exasperation.  "They'll hear you, idiot."  But, she had to admit that she was glad to see him.  Brushing off his compliment because she didn't know how to respond, she continued, "So, besides being a cure for your boredom, is there any reason why you're here?" She hoped for another answer.  Hoped in a way that would only bring her down because she knew that it was impossible for him to answer her the way she wanted him to.
Shaking off the thought, her conscious piped in, You barely know him.  Get a grip, Sage.

YoursTruly

6:05pm Aug 12 2011

Normal User

''Dunno. You're the first friend I've had that hasn't run screaming when I've lifted a bike above my head? Hell, first real friend I've ever had.'' He said, still not going in, but he said it a little quieter this time. He thought he had heard something in her voice, but he couldn't tell exactly what that was. In the end, he decided he must've been imagining it.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

8:15pm Aug 13 2011

Normal User

Sage's heart fluttered a bit.  His friend.  Not quite what she had been hoping for--but it had been more than she should have dared to want.
She opened her mouth, trying to find a way to say something that wasn't completely stupid.  In the end, she muttered a quiet, "Thanks."
Feeling awkward, she stood up again and put her magazine and iPod away.  If he didn't want to come in, fine, but it seemed strange to just be sitting on her window sill.  She looked at him, waiting for him to explain himself further. 

YoursTruly

8:41pm Aug 13 2011

Normal User

''What?'' Marx said, sat there, his arm dangling over the side. ''I'm not coming in, if that's what you want. Me and the indoors, don't mix well.'' He added after a moments pause with a laugh, ''I mean, you wouldn't bring a wolf into your house, would you?'' His golden eyes met hers, locking on for a moment before he got bored and looked around the room. He wondered if she seriously expected him to go inside.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

8:51pm Aug 13 2011

Normal User

Sage smiled at the joke. "Good point, I guess."  She plopped back onto her bed with a heavy sigh.  "So, if you're not coming indoors, does that mean I have to go out?"
The idea excited her--she felt a thrill rush up her spine.  But, if her parents found out, she wouldn't see the light of day until she was forty.

YoursTruly

8:54pm Aug 13 2011

Normal User

''If you wanna. I could always sit here the whole time.'' Marx replied jokingly, eyes twinkling. ''Also, i get the feeling your parents wouldn't approve.'' He added, wondering just how 'severely punished' she was going to be. If she'd want to risk that just to hang out with him. He had parked his bike just down the road in case she did want to go somewhere with him, but he doubted very much she would.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

9:01pm Aug 13 2011

Normal User

Sage shrugged.  "I'm going to be grounded for a long, long time if they even know you're up here, so if I leave, at least I might have a chance of coming up with a decent excuse."  She smiled.  "So, let's go."

YoursTruly

9:05pm Aug 13 2011

Normal User

''Really? Sweet.'' He replied, standing up on the windowsill, waiting for her. This should be good. He wasn't even sure where they should go. Definitely not to the old fairground, they knew to look for him there.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

9:08pm Aug 13 2011

Normal User

Sage frowned, and then after a moment's hesitation, she went and locked the door, turning on her stereo as she did so to a quiet hum so that her parents might think that she couldn't hear them.  If they bothered to pay her any attention--not a likely occurance, seeing as they were expecting some very important dinner guests, and their unruly teenage daughter wouldn't be welcome at the table.
Then, she carefully exited the room via the window, sidling onto the sill next to Marx.  "You first," she whispered, suddenly afraid of jumping off.

YoursTruly

9:18pm Aug 13 2011

Normal User

''What, you think I'll make you jump?'' Marx asked with a slight chuckle. Closing the window behind her, he wrapped his arm around her waist, and jumped. Landing on the ground, her feet an inch above it, he let her down. Gently grabbing her arm, he pulled her in the direction of his bike, trying to think where to take her. Finally, he came up with it. He'd take her to the forest on the edge of town and show her some real wolves.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

9:25pm Aug 13 2011

Normal User

Sage didn't want to admit to herself that she nearly fainted at such close contact with Marx.
Trying furiously to hide her blush, she ducked her head and climbed onto the bike, which was becoming quickly familiar.
"Where to?" she asked casually, still averting her gaze until she could be absolutely certain that the heat was fading from her cheeks.  She felt like an idiot for asking it again.  Trying lamely to make amends, she said, "Actually, surprise me."

YoursTruly

6:35am Aug 14 2011

Normal User

''I plan to.'' Marx said, ignoring the red cheeks. Why was she blushing so? He hadn't embarassed her, had he? Hopping on the bike, he drove slowly and quietly until they were out of range of the house, at which point the bike roared into life, and Marx headed in the direction of the forest.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

11:45am Aug 14 2011

Normal User

Sage felt the blush melt offof her cheeks as the wind lashed her face, replaced with the kind of hue you get when you're cold.
She shivered, wishing she had brought a jacket--but, at least she was outside, and not cooped up in her room still.
"I like suprises," she said to Marx, smiling.

YoursTruly

11:57am Aug 14 2011

Normal User

''That's good.'' Marx replied. He could see the forest quickly approaching, and slowed donw considerably. Once they reached the edge of the forest, he hopped off the bike and waited for her to do the same. ''You do like wild wolves, right?'' He asked jokingly.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

9:30pm Aug 14 2011

Normal User

"Um....it depends if you're classified as wild or not," she said, grinning in a ridiculous school-girl-smitten-by-a-guy-who's-out-of-her-league sort of way.
Ducking her head again to hide her blush, she climbed off the bike and turned away from him, pretending to survey the surrounding forest.  It was big.  And dark.  She would have felt a thrill of fear if her mind wasn't so caught up in not mortally embarassing herself.
"So, why'd you take me here?"

YoursTruly

9:37pm Aug 14 2011

Normal User

Taking her hand gently and leading her deeper into the forest, they came to a clearing. He was silent while they walked. Sitting down in the center of the clearing, he patted the ground next to him, waiting for her to follow suit. ''This is why.'' He replied finally, before throwing his head back and howling, a deep, sorrowful howl, a melody no human could ever replicate, with both high and low pitch at the same time, splitting into different harmonies all at once. Finally, the howl ended, and he looked back to her, finger to his lips in a silencing gesture. For a few painstaking moments, nothing happened. They ended, though, with a chorus of wolf song from all around them, some the deep howls of leaders, others the high pitched howl of pups.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
YoursTruly

8:17pm Aug 15 2011

Normal User

[[~bump~]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

12:07pm Aug 16 2011 (last edited on 12:08pm Aug 16 2011)

Normal User

"Marx," Sage whispered in a low tone.  She could hear the fear in it.  "What are you doing?  What was that?"
Then she heard the responding choruses.  They were unearthly, beautiful...almost heartbreaking.  The sounds of wolves.  And they were coming this way.
What had he done?

Ooc// Sorry it's so short.  D:  /shot.
EDIT: Hey, what do you know?  |D  200 posts~

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15