JACOB BLACK IS HOT {Private- me 'n' Lola}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 Bookmark Thread
YoursTruly

6:09pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Ok, so, werewolf mees human, I will try to make him as smexy as Jacob. But it's sorta impossible, seeing how Jacob Black is a god and all. XD

Anywho, this won't really be twilight themed at all, I just thought I'd let yu know that Jacob Black is mine.

Bio-

Name- Marx

Age-17

Personality- Rp it out?

Looks- Is homeless. Yes, homelss. It'd be funny if the gal was rich. lol. Moving on. Goes round with no shoes on, leaving bear feat poking out of old tracksuit bottoms. Doesn't wear a top in the summer {which it'll be so your gal can take a nice, long look} but goes round with a muscly torso showing, has long, scraggly black hair down to his waist, amber eyes {like a wolves} and tanned skin. {going round semi-naked does that to you.}

Other- Has a dislike of cats.

Also, I'm not usually this giddy and amused at small things. I'm pretty tired, which makes me easily amused. XD

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

7:46pm Aug 1 2011 (last edited on 7:49pm Aug 1 2011)

Normal User

Ooc// Lolololol.  I'll put up my char in a second~  /coughMarxishotcough.

Name- 

Sage Alexanders 

Age-

Personality-

/has to pull from another roleplay.

Looks-

Blonde hair, green eyes, semi-fair skin, and a petite build.  She isn't very sporty, and is somewhat clumsy, but she's pretty enough, though not in an athletic way.  Her clothing isn't oh-so-expensive, but has a classy look to it, a bit mature for her 17 years.

Other-

Her parents can be rich.  Just because.  xD  And maybe she owns a cat names Sasha.  /shot. 

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
YoursTruly

7:53pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Sweet. ^-^

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
YoursTruly

7:57pm Aug 1 2011 (last edited on 7:59pm Aug 1 2011)

Normal User

[[I'll get a beginning planned out while you sort that.]]

Marx wandered around. He went to the usual alley where he slept, leapt up to the rooftops with ease, and sat looking down at the few people wandering around in the moonlit night. He saw a group of rough looking teenagers, and started flicking rocks he found at them, even from this distance hitting their faces with ease. He saw a group of boys trying to persuade an older one to buy some crack, and rats roaming the gutters.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

7:57pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Ooc// You start or me?  |D

YoursTruly

7:59pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

[[LOL Sweet timing. XD]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

8:08pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Lol.  M'kay, here goes nothing~
Bic//
Sage wandered down the dark street, feeling mildly uneasy.  The dance club that she had just left blared music down the street, and the lights flashing from the windows sending skittering shadows across her path.
She frowned at a rat that scampered by, but didn't scream or jump like some of her friends might of.  When you lived in a city for most of your life, you got used to it.
She lengthened her stride as she spotted a group of guys loitering outside a bar.  They leered at her, but made no move to follow.  People like that....well, it made Sage want to stop going out on Saturday nights.
She hurried around a corner and into a narrower alley.  Left, then right, then right again...And then she heard the footsteps behind her.
"Where d'ya think yer going, dearie?" 

YoursTruly

8:13pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Marx looked down t the young blonde haired girl, and the man behind her. Even though he was so high up, he still heard him perfectly. Best not to get involved, he thought, but couldn't help creeping closer to the edge and looking down on them.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

8:16pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Sage whirled and glared at a burly-looking man who was clearly drunk.
"Excuse me?" she snapped, in no mood to be accosted by some low life.  "I'm no one's 'dearie', thank you very much, sir.  Leave me alone."
And then she stalked off--and was abruptly seized around the waist.
"You think you can talk t'me like that, dearie?" He said slowly, foul breath blowing in her ear.
"Let go of me!" Sage exclaimed angrily, and tried to struggled out of his grip.
"I don't think so."

Ooc// Fail.  ;-;  Forgive meeee. 

YoursTruly

8:19pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

[[I shall never forgive you! Unless you give me cake. Can I make MORE people show up drunk? *devillish grin*]]

Creeping further still, he watched the man grab the young girl by the waist, and pitied her. He could smell the drink on his breath even from there. Then again, he could also smell her fear, so...

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

8:26pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Ouch.  :x  I'll warn you, I'm NOT a good cake baker.
Yes, you can make more drunk people appear.  xD
Bic//
Sage was beginning to panic now.  "Let me go!" she hissed again, thrashing in his iron grip.
"Only if you agree to come with me, sweetheart."
She would have glared at him, but since her attacker was behind her, she settled for glaring at the pavement.  She let her body go lax for a moment, and felt his grip loosen.  Then, suddenly, she twisted around and broke free of his grip.
Free, finally.

Ooc// But not for long, silly Sage...  /shot. 

YoursTruly

8:46pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

The group of boys from earlier heard a commomtion in the alley and started whispering amongst themselves. One of them ran to her and grabbed her hair, yanking hard, till she was on the floor. Another two held her arms and dragged her to the wall, smacking her head as they went.

Marx looked on in horror. He shouldn't do anything... He was the last of his kind for a reason. They had been a dying race for a while now, and the last of them had died in a fire. Could he put his entire race on the line for some girl he didn't even know? And probably one of the rich snobs who laughed and jeered as they walked past him? No. It was too risky.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

8:51pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Sage felt an amazing pain blow through her head.
"Hey..." she protested weakly, but black shadows were swallowing her vision.
She heard laughter in the background, and then rough hands seizing her.
"Help," she whispered. 

YoursTruly

9:00pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Marx couldn't take it anymore. One of them was unbuckling his belt, about to drop his pants. Marx leapt. He went down seven stories before landing neatly on top of four of them, knocking them out and scaring the others away. Of, course, is new form wasn't exactly pretty, but still. A wolf the size of a cars not that big of a deal, right? 'Specially a red one. He morphed, and walked over to her, looking for signs of life. Finding her to be in a coma for all he knew, he genly shook her shoulder. He was about to pick her up when he heard the click of a gun, and turned around, several men with guns pointed at him, one at point blank range.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

9:05pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Sage came to with a sight of red fur.  She moaned slightly, feeling her head pound like it was being bashed with a hammer.  Her whole body felt like jelly, and she was overcome with a feeling of helplessness.
She was about to get up, when she heard a click of a gun.
Ooc// I'm going to log off soon, since I can't seem to come up with an intelligent post.  D: 

YoursTruly

9:12pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

[[NOOO!!! I'll be all ALONE! Plus, you have to stay till you're not filled with suspnse on whether he gets shot or not!]]

Marx changed into his human form, hoping it would scare the man into dropping the gun. It didn't. It made one or two pull a face, but they all gripped their guns tighter. Whispering to the girl behind him, he said,
''If you can move, grab my hand reeeaallly fast when I say go.'' He held his hand out to her backwards. He waited till they all glanced towards their leader at the back for instructions, then held out his hand and yelled 'GO!'

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

9:19pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Sage clasped onto her hands by instinct, ignoring the sense in her brain scream to not do it.  Anywhere was better than here, even if her surprise...protector, was it?  Well, even if he was intoxicated and half insane, she might have a chance of escaping.  One was much better than...
Sage's fuzzy mind faltered at counting the number of her attackers.
So she held onto his hand tightly, and tensed as he yelled "go." 

YoursTruly

9:27pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Marx felt her hand grasping his and jumped, accompanied by a volley of bullets all  aimed at him. He told himself that if she hadn't held his hand, he would have left her there. Her grabbing it was just a bonus. The instant he jumped, he snapped his wrist up and pulled her close to him while he ran up the wall, only stopping when they were in the middle of a rooftop  few blocks away. From there, he looked her over to see if any bullets had hit her.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

11:14pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Sage moaned faintly, feeling a rush of air as strong arms encircled her.  She seemed to pass out for a moment, and when she opened her eyes, she was on...  a roof.
A roof.
Panic flooding her veins, she sat up straight and away from her rescuer.  "Where am I?" she hissed, moving away from him, "Who are you?"
As she tried to scramble backwards, Sage winced.  A bullet had grazed her arm, leaving a small but stinging scratch.  It hadn't lodged--it had hardly even touched her--but damn, it hurt!
She touched it gingerly, but kept most of her focus on the boy who had saved her.  She supposed she should thank him.  But she wanted answers, first. 

YoursTruly

11:47pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Marx pooled his cloak over him, not wanting her to see his wounds. If she thinks thats bad, she'd flip at this, he thought.
''Be careful. It's a long drop down. You're on a rooftop. A nine-story high one, to be exact. And I'm Marx.'' With that, he held out his hand. ''If they... hurt you, before I noticed and intervened, feel free to tell me. I'll take them out. An'd I'll get your cuts looked after.'' His golden eyes took in her green ones, thinking how terrifying he must look. A bare-foted, topless fella wearing an old brown cloak... Yep, she'd feel secure.
''If you don't wanna come, I could always leave you here...''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15