JACOB BLACK IS HOT {Private- me 'n' Lola}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15 Bookmark Thread
YoursTruly

10:04pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

[[WHAT THE HELLLL!!!!!!!! -whines- That was all I had to entice Lola back! XD]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

10:05pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

Awh D:
I'm sorry... D:
*NOT*
You stole my chocolate!
Alright. I'll really leave now. My FPFF doesn't like when lurkers post D:

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
YoursTruly

10:08pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

[[Yeah, well. I ate it already. Besides, you ARE CHocolate, remember? XD Also, it's because it makes her feel insecure. lol.]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

10:14pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

You have no idea how tempted I am to reply...
HOMG I JUST DID.
Are you feeling insecure, my FPFF?
<333333333333333333333333
She knows how much I love her roleplaying, so it's alright.
I mean, I have like three roleplays with her o_o
Anyways, NO. You didn't eat my chocolate! I have three chocolate covered strawberries in my fridge, being freezed together right now so the chocolate doesn't drip.
*Keeps babbling*

YoursTruly

10:16pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

[[LOL. I am eating strawberries right now. So. Also, to be perfectly honest, I am weird. I have never actually tasted strawberries and anything else mingled. o.O Is that like super weird?

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

10:17pm Aug 8 2011 (last edited on 10:17pm Aug 8 2011)

Normal User

NEVER MIND XD
I stretched the page xD

YoursTruly

10:22pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

[[Not for me you didn't... -thinks- Does Lola still log on?]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

10:23pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

Ooc//
I THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM INDEED FEELING VERY INSECURE, FPFF.
And a little bit warm and fuzzy again.
Anyways.  /tackles YT.  I'm sorry for poofing like that.  D:  I honestly thought that I was going to be able to get on, and then it didn't happen.  But I'll reply now.  D: 

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
CH

10:25pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

[[YT: Read my siggy.
SHE'S BACK XDDDD <333

FPFF:
HEYYY D:
I said I had three roleplays with you. And that I love your roleplaying.
YOU SHOULDN'T BE FEELING INSECURE D:

Alright. I'll leave you two to roleplaying, feeling insecure, swallowing hampsters, munching on people, and thinking Jacob Black is hot - which he's NOTTTT *Cough Cough Cough*
... Well... BYE D: ]]

YoursTruly

10:25pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

[[LOLA! You is back! -tackles- How are you? And I dun't mind. =3 I was just worried you'd abandoned me. XD]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

10:26pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

Sage frowned at her mother.  "Sure, whatever Mom.  Listen--I'm really tired and I'm going to bed."
Without waiting for a reply, she grabbed her things, trudged upstairs, and went to bed.  Her bed was a welcome relief.

Ooc// Maybe we time skip to the next weekend?  :3  They could run into each other somewhere.  o3o 

YoursTruly

10:27pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

[[JACOB BLACK IS A GOD. And, to make you happy, Edward Cullen can be a Goddess. LMAO.]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

10:27pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Omg oyu both ninja'd my slow post.  /shot.
@FPFF: D'awwww.  <3333333  But I can't help it.  I'm socially awkward, remember?  D:
@YT:  I'm glad to be back, hon.  :D  I have to go for dinner, but then I'll be baaaaack.  /shot. 

YoursTruly

10:33pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

[[k, see you! <3333]]

Marx wandered around in the alleyways near a couple of nightclubs, bored. He picked up a couple of pebbles and started throwing them at random bunches of kids from way off, making a couple of bets, always winning, as usual. He went back to where he'd parked his bike, decided against going anywhere-he'd fixed everything that was fixable at the old fairground already-and instead, just leaned his head against the wall, watching people enter and leave assorted nightclubs.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

10:39pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

Ooc// I'm on for another five minutes or so.  Should Sage be going to a club with her friends?  .___.

YoursTruly

10:41pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

[[That was my idea, yes. XD]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

10:49pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

Ooc// /shot.  I ask too many questions.  ._.
Bic//
Sage laughed, getting pushed through the crowd and out of the nightclub as a wave of contentment washed over her.  Finally, Friday night.  No school, no homework, and especially....no mothers.
She had gone out with her friends about an hour ago, and now they were on the prowl for something to eat.  She was just beginning to pull away from the thick of the crowd, when she caught a glimpse of someone that sent her heart hammering, and her feet froze.
"Marx?" 

YoursTruly

10:54pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

[[I don't mind. =3 I have to poof in six mins, though. >.<]]

Upon hearing his name, Marx looked up. Seeing Sage, he smiled. ''Yeah. How are you?'' He didn't bother explaining what he was doing. That was fairly obvious. He was just living. He was happy to see her, though. He had been getting pretty bored.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

10:57pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

Sage moved closer, ignoring the shocked and somewhat jealous expressions of some of her classmates.
"I'm good, thanks.  How are you doing?"  She wasn't sure if it was a dumb question or not--what did you as a homeless, incredibly hot guy?  It seemed too...mundane for him.  She shoved the thoughts aside.  Don't over think it, just focus on not making a complete fool of yourself.

YoursTruly

11:00pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

''Alright.'' He flashed her a brilliant smile. ''I was about to go for a ride down to the beach, to check if the block I put in the pipes held.'' Pausing for a moment, he looked at her and added, ''Wanna come?'' He chose to ignore the imbisiles who called themselves women that were behind her.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15