JACOB BLACK IS HOT {Private- me 'n' Lola}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 Bookmark Thread
YoursTruly

7:18pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

[[Lol thanks I thought it was a nice, subtle hint to the boys, 'I could snap you like a twig. Just using my feet.' lol.]]

Throwing the bike into the air again and jumping onto his feet, catching the bike in his hand, he looked at her.
''Just a bet. Why?'' He didn't get why she was so interested in him. He helped her, sure, but... Placing the bike down gently, he nodded to the guy he made the bet with.
''So, a scooter, eh? Wanna fetch me a few so I can practice juggling?'' Grinning away and giving a little chuckle.
''Shuttup. That ain't human.'' He added with a scowl, ''I keep my word. The bikes yours.''

~

Lucia stood, eyes gleaming with mischievous glee. ''You KNOW him?'' The group of girls opposite the boys start whispering. ''HOW?''

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

7:23pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Sage shrugged uncomfortably.  "Um...we just ran into each other a few nights ago.  No big deal--just a surprise, that's all."
She turned to Marx, remembering his sudden departure on the bridge.  "Well, congratulations on that bet.  Funny how you could come across the bridge today, but not on Saturday.  Strange how things work out, huh?"
Then she turned on her heel and left.
Part of her knew that she shouldn't be upset over a silly thing like that--but easy let-downs and such really got on her nerves.  Why not just decline her offer like a gentleman and not make lame excuses?  He could have just told her his reason.
She sighed.  It didn't matter now. 

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
YoursTruly

7:28pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Marx shrugged. He couldn't be bothered to tell her that while he liked her, no matter what she thought, he was yet to meet a girls parents he got along with. Instead, he jumped on the bike, and drove past her, skidding to a stop in front of her. ''Wanna go for a ride?'' He asked, a devillish grin on his face. Every other girl there-including Lucia-were waiting for him to leave so they could tackle her and ask her all about this incident. You could see them fuming. Marx was surprised there wasn't steam coming out of their ears. The thought amused him, and he chuckled out loud while watching them.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

7:38pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Sage frowned at him, a glint of amusement entering her gloomy mood despite herself.
"A ride?" she asked, staring at the bike.  "Um...sure."
Maybe it would be a bad way to make her point, but she could see that Lucia and the others were waiting for the moment to pounce and ask their questions.  Guys like Marx didn't come along every day--and a quick escape would be just was she needed. 

YoursTruly

7:43pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

''Savage!'' He said, grinning away. Lots of girls said he had an amazing smile- pearly whites and cute dimples. ''You'll have to go in front, though.'' He told her. Every girl within ten feit was either glaring at Sage or staring adoringly at Marx.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

8:56pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Sage laughed and shot a sly grin at Lucia.  "I would expect so."  She clambered on in what she hoped wasn't a completely stupid way, and settled herself in.  "Alright.  Where to?"

YoursTruly

9:11pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

''Why do you ask? You're not driving. I just got the thing.'' With that, he turned the gears and rode off, contemplating doing a backwards spin wheelie, but deciding for the sake of his passenger to just lift the front wheel a bit. He drove out, wind whipping his laugh from his face.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

9:15pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Sage frowned at his comment, but her reply was lost in the sudden blast of wind.  She smiled as the breeze hit her face.  It made her forget her irritation with Marx, the glares and whispers of the other girls, and...well, everything really.  She wondered if this was what true freedom was like.
Sighing, she closed her eyes as the world sped away around her, letting Marx take them where he wished. 

YoursTruly

9:20pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Riding the bike down to the docks, he sped past them and headed to a part where the coast bcame a small strip of beach, with cliffs on either side of them. Slowing to a stop, he shook his head at a pipe leading out to the sea. He put the brakes on lock and left her with it while he went to look for big rock.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

9:31pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

"What are you doing?" Sage asked, staring after Marx.  It was surprisingly hard to keep her focus away from his body.
Curious, she slipped off the bike and headed towards him.  The coast was glittering beautifully in the late afternoon sunlight, and she couldn't help but stop and stare at it for a moment before continuing after him. 

YoursTruly

9:35pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

''Looking for a rock to bloock that pipe. Or possibly a few. Yes, I think a few small ones followed by one big one would be fine.'' The scowl had lasted only an instant; he had a contented smile on his face now.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

10:10pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Sage opened her mouth to say something, and then promptly decided that she would regret hearing the answer to her question.  Instead, she mumbled an "M'kay" and walked towards the sea.
The soft sand crushed underneath her white flats, and after a few steps, she tore them off and walked on with them in her hands.  She breathed in the salty sea air.  What a nice afternoon.

Ooc// Omg fail.  D:  /shotshotshot. 

YoursTruly

10:16pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

[[Not that bad of a fail. Shows Marx she likes the sea.]]

Marx watched as the filthy liquid, blocked up by at least three feet of stones, was no longer flowing, the remnants of it drip-dripping into the sea. Seeing her approaching the sea, he got bored and climbed the cliff. He was at the top in seconds. Staring down at the frothy water, he dived into it, enjoying its cool touch after the het of the sun.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

10:24pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Sage started at the splash.  Looking out into the water, she realized that someone had jumped in....Marx.
"What are you doing out there?" she called, wading in to her ankles and effectively soaking some of her designer jeans.  She frowned at the material for a moment, but knowing she had plenty more at home, went a little bit further into the water.  The coolness washed around her, welcome from the hot grains of sand. 

YoursTruly

10:27pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

''Just diving.'' He said, glancin up with a grin. The cliff was at least a hundred feet up. He grinned and swam under the water, deep enough she couldn't see his figure. She was effectively alone. Or, until he grabbed her ankle and pulled her under with him.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

10:29pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

"Oh my god!" Sage screamed before her yelp was swallowed by the salty water.
Her hand slipped down to slap the hand that held her ankle, but her panic vanished as she realized it was Marx.
Resurfacing, she spat out a bit of the sea water and frowned at him.  "Not funny, Marx," she said, and then couldn't help the grin that spread onto her face.  "Well...maybe a little bit." 

YoursTruly

10:34pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Marx came up next to her, laughing so hard he was inhaling quite a large amount of water. Looking up at the sky, he realized how late it was. About another half hour till the sun set, he thought. Still grinning like an idiot, he walked out of the water and called her out too. ''Might wanna dry off now before it gets dark. Wanna go to the deserted fair ground? All the kids that hang around during the day are gone, and it's pretty fun, cos I fixed up some of the old rides.''

[[Note- Do you want Sages parents or are they NPCs?]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

10:37pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Ooc// I'll play them occasionally, if that's okay.  ^^
I need to go get dinner now, but I'll be on later~ 

YoursTruly

10:39pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

[[No problem. ^-^ I just wanted them so I could shout at her when she got home. lol. And I should prolly be going bed now, see you in the morning.]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

11:22pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Ooc// That would be fine~ <3  Do what you want, lol.
G'night.  See you tomorrow.  ^^
Bic//
Sage frowned and thought for a moment.  Why not?
"Sure," she said, starting back towards the motorcycle.  Her parents would probably be furious...but they never stayed mad for long--who could be bothered to stay angry at an unruly teenager when there were stocks to sell and companies to run?
Plus, it would give her a chance to unwind and get her clothes somewhat dry.  Since Marx had pulled his trick, they were probably ruined, but she couldn't really summon up the worry to care. 
She hadn't been the the deserted fairground since she was in sixth grade.  It would be fun.
She stopped when she reached the motorcycle.  "Let's go." 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15