JACOB BLACK IS HOT {Private- me 'n' Lola}

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Bookmark Thread
YoursTruly

1:16pm Aug 16 2011

Normal User

[[lol. Shorts fine. ^.^]]

''Don't be afraid, Sage. They aren't monsters. They have emotions, feelings, just like us. They won't hurt you.'' Marx replied, his voice keeping some of the mournful hues and unearthly tones as his howl. A pack of black wolves, at least twenty strong, appeared from the forest around them. A small, jet black wolf, only a pup, approached Marx, both sets of golden eyes meeting in understanding, beore the pup lied down next to him and rested its head on Marx's lap. ''They're losing their home, you know. The city comes further out into the forest every year...'' He looked down, his eyes betraying the pain he felt for what this pup would grow up living in.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

1:54pm Aug 16 2011

Normal User

Sage took a deep, shaky breath, willing herself to believe him.  She didn't think Marx would let her get hurt as long as he was around.  But, nonetheless, she nearly jumped out of her skin as the pack appeared.  It's okay, Sage, you've got this, she coached mentally.  You've got this.
As Marx continued, she crouched down and held out a tentative hand to the pup.  A growl rose in its throt, but then it sniffed her hand and allowed Sage to rest it on its head.
"But what can we do?" she asked softly.  They were only two people.  They could only do so much.

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
YoursTruly

2:00pm Aug 16 2011

Normal User

''That's the thing, Sage. Nothing. Sure, we might be able to stall for time, at least a little. But eventually, all the forests will be gone, and we'll live in a concrete world.'' He said, his eyes distant. Another pup, snow white this time, bounded forward and jumped ong Sages lap. ''Jalkak! Careful!'' He shouted, scolding the small creature, giving it a gentle flick on its nose. It was completely oblivious, of course. It just leaned forward and started licking Sages face.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
YoursTruly

8:57am Aug 19 2011

Normal User

[[~bump~]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

12:14pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Sage laughed and pushed the squirming wolf pup off enough so that she could hold it in her arms.  She felt like she had just been hit with a heavy blow--Marx's words had hit home.  Because he was right--soon enough, it would just be a concrete world.
She sighed heavily, and attempted to change the subject.  "How often do you come out here?"

YoursTruly

2:53pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Marx sensed she wanted to get off the topic of a concrete earth, so decided to help it along. ''Whenever I get bored. Or, at least whenever there's a-'' He didn't finish his sentence. Instead, he looked down. The first full moon of the month was tomorrow. How would she take the fact that he had to get away from any contact with humans whatsoever during a full moon? Probably not well.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:25pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

"Whenever there's a what?" Sage queried, wondering if she might already know the answer.
Tilting her head back, she saw that the moon was fat and luminous, the bright sphere blotting out many of the stars.  The night was so clear, so crisp and beautiful.  She wanted to drink it in, never let it go.
But, eventually she would have to.

YoursTruly

4:29pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Sighing, Marx replied, his voice slightly strained. ''Whenever there's a full moon.'' He said, not looking her in the eyes. He just continued looking down. For once, he wasn't smiling. He knew she'd throw a fit or something at the thought of being stuck in the place where he went to get away from people when he was at his most volatile. He had to explain. ''I'm fine at other times, but when there's a full moon...'' He trailed off, not seeing the need to say more. It wasn't like it was impossible to guess what happened.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:33pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

"Oh."
Sage expected to feel a rush of fear or panic, but instead she felt something akin to embarassment....and that silly, warm feeling she got whenever Marx said something nice to her.  He trusted her enough to take her to the place where he sought out solace and had his most private moments.  She could tell by the tone of his voice that it pained him to explain.
"I wasn't worrying about that," she said softly, referring to the last sentence he had added on.  "So...you'll come here tomorrow, then?"

YoursTruly

4:49pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

''Yeah... might be best if you avoid the forest at night for about a week...'' He mumbled, glad she didn't sound scared, in the least. He looked up at the moon. It was setting, so it must have been pretty late. ''Hey, the sun'll be coming up soon. D'you want to go home?'' He asked, knowing he shouldn't, but secretly hoping she would say no and stay. He would be pretty bored for the rest of the night if she did go.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:53pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Sage bit her lip.  A whole week?  She had only just met him, and yet seven days without Marx seemed like a lifetime.  She didn't want to admit it...but she didn't want him to go.
"Let's stay," she said, wanting to spend as much time here as she could--especially if they were going to part ways for a while.  "I love sunrises."

YoursTruly

5:00pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Laughing Marx tried to put the thought of tomorrow nights moon behind him. ''Me too. I get to see it a lot, seeing as I usually stay up all night and sleep on roofs.'' He said jokingly. Calling one of the older wolves over to him, he began making it embarass itself, scratching it behind the ear and making it roll over onto its belly.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:30pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Sage smiled at the wolf, but laughed at Marx's comment.  "Sleeping on roofs, huh?  You do that...regularly?"  She tried to inject as much lightheartedness as she could into her tone.  The prospect of not seeing him was still weighing her down.
She sighed and settled onto the grass and looked up at the sky.  Sure enough, thin tendrils of gray were beginning to peek over the horizon.

YoursTruly

5:34pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

''Yup, it's a habit of mine.'' He said, lying back, watching as the burning pinpricks of light that were the distant stars were blotted out slowly by nearer star that was the golden disc that would soon arrive. He let the wolf get up, and told them that ''If you're hungry, there's some deer north of here.'' With that, the whole pack left, those able to hunt heading north, those not heading back south to the den.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:36pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

"Bye," Sage whispered softly as the wolves dispersed.  A haunting image of the world, covered in concrete, came to mind.  She laid back, and then rolled onto her side to study Marx.  "How do you do that?  Talk to the wolves, I mean," she said, feeling a slight blush rise to her cheeks.
She had almost asked why he was making her feel so self-conscious.

YoursTruly

5:39pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

''Anyone can do it, really. You just need to... learn how to understand them back.'' He said, gazing up at the stars. The sky suddenly lit up, and a stunning golden orb made itself present, blinding him for a moment as he turned to face Sage, still blinking like an owl.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:47pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

"Hm..." Sage vocalized--she didn't really said anything--softly.
She blinked as the sun [That's what it is, right?  Lol] cleared the horizon, turning attention to the other end of the sky, which was still a dark blue.  A soft breeze carried over the clearing, and she couldn't help but sigh happily.  This was how she wanted to live--no cares, no worries, no upset, controlling parents...

YoursTruly

5:51pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

[[LOL Yeah. XD]]

''Damn. I'm going to miss watching the sun rise like this.'' Marx said. When he woke up from his wolf form, it was always around noon. Most of the time, he had very little memory of what had happened while in that form. Standing up, he held his hand out to help her up. ''C'mon, if you get back before your parents get up, they might not know and you might avoid one hell of a lot of trouble.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:58pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Sage nodded, taking his hand and letting it go later than necesary.  "You're right," she said reluctantly, "Let's go."

YoursTruly

6:07pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Smiling, he walked out of the woods, picked up his bike, and swung his leg around it. He stood with one foot on the floor still, waiting for her. ''We could take the long way back if you want.'' He said, with a slight chuckle.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15